It's Too Cliché...Right? Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck," I moaned, digging my nails into his back. The speed of his strokes increased, bringing me closer to my own release. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" I cried out.

With a final stroke, I felt myself pulsing in his hand. Less than a second after, his orgasm followed, our seeds mixing as we came together, coating our bodies with hot cum. His orgasm was so intense, he stifled his scream by biting down on my shoulder, which hurt a little but at the same time, erotic as hell.

Riding the last waves of the orgasm we had just experienced, Evan collapsed on top of me, dropping his entire weight on me. It was a good weight, though, loving the feel of this man on top of my body. What I didn't like, however, was the feeling of our semen covered torsos touching.

"That was hot," I breathed out, still trying my best to catch my breath. "But we really need to clean up. We're a sticky mess."

He chuckled into my neck, lifting his head just enough to look into my eyes. "Does getting fucked feel that good?" he asked, clearly referring to his first prostate massage.

"Better," I muttered. A part of me just wanted to lay there, but the wetness between us was reaching uncomfortable levels. "Okay, seriously. Get off." I pushed at his body, causing him to fall to my side. I got up and walked to the bathroom, finding a washcloth to wipe myself down.

"Can you bring it here? I don't think I can walk," he called from the bedroom. I smiled, rinsing the cloth before heading back to the bedroom, seeing Evan lying on his back, soft dick still hanging out from his speedos that were bunched up around his thighs.

"Here," I said, tossing the wet cloth to him. It landed on his torso, his muscles spasming from the sudden cold.

"I can't move," he muttered, eyes still trained on the ceiling. I laughed, walking over and sitting next to him on the bed. Picking up the cloth, I ran it over his abs, cleaning off the evidence of our heated session. Once I deemed him clean enough, I tossed the cloth on the floor, turning back to face Evan.

"You gonna do something about that?" I said, pointing to his dick.

"I thought we already took care of that," he joked.

"I meant, aren't you going to put that away?" I said, adding a roll of my eyes. He grumbled but reached down to pull up his speedos. That suddenly got me thinking. Was Evan going back to the party in that? "You're gonna change back into the shorts, right?"

He raised an eyebrow at me. "Why?" he asked.

"Well, I mean..." I trailed off, feeling heat fill my cheeks. "The others would be there, you know?"

His confusion disappeared, instead replaced by a self-satisfied smirk. "You don't want Jake to see me like this?" I remained silent but the deepening of my blush probably confirmed it all to Evan. "Jealous, huh?"

"Oh, shut it," I said, going into the bathroom to retrieve his shorts, before throwing it at him. "Get dressed."

Probably to torture me further, Evan proceeded to strip out of his speedos in the most seductive way possible. I swear, with his back turned to me, he basically stuck his ass out for my viewing pleasure, glancing back with the best flirty look he could muster while trying not to laugh. Probably thought it would be funny if he could get me hard again. Asshole.

Appreciating the view but not the intent, I walked over and slapped my palm across his ass cheek, causing him to yelp in pain. "Stop trying to tempt me or next thing you know, I'll be bending you over and fucking you senseless," I scolded. Evan rolled his eyes but pulled on his shorts regardless. I waited by the door as he finished, exiting once Evan finished knotting the string at his waist. "C'mon, the guys will get suspicious when they notice we've been gone this long."

When we returned to the backyard, however, no one seemed to have even noticed our disappearance, which I was not complaining about. The less they knew, the better. God knows I don't need to give them more reasons to tease me.

I walked back to my lounge chair and dropped into it, Evan following and resuming his position between my legs. As I got comfortable, I realized that everyone was watching us. So much for everyone not noticing us.

"Is it me, or is everyone staring at us?" I whispered into Evan's ear. Evan's eyes darted around to see if what I said was true, which it was. "What?" I called out.

"So, I win. Neither of them got fucked," Jake said, more to the rest of the group than in response to me.

"No, you don't. You bet that they won't have sex. They may not have fucked, but judging from the marks on their bodies, it's obvious something happened," Sam added. Scrunching my eyebrows together, I tried piecing together my friends' words.

They were betting on whether Evan and I were having sex? How did they even know we didn't fuck, from the way we sat down? And what marks?

Then I remembered the bite that Evan left on my shoulder and the nail marks I probably left on Evan's back. Looking down, I saw the mortified look on Evan's face so I knew he probably figured out what they were referring to, too. The last time I saw his face like that, he had run off to the school bathroom and 'broken up' with me. I didn't want that happening again so I knew I needed to get this under control. "Everybody, shut up," I said, hoping that this was enough to prevent Evan from freaking out.

The gang just laughed and went back to whatever they were doing. Patting Evan on the shoulder, I called his attention to me. He no longer had that expression on his face, but he wasn't as relaxed as he was back in the house. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I think so," he replied, trying to give me a small smile.

"I'm right here. Every step of the way." At this, he grabbed my hand and nodded his head, turning back to the front and leaning back into me again. I took that as a good sign. Panic attack avoided, I guess.

That's not saying that this didn't bring some things to light, though. I mean, I haven't really talked about Evan coming out much, but I wondered if he was even close to doing it judging by the way he seemed appalled at being called out for having sex with me. It didn't help that this was with the gang, people who already knew about our relationship. What if it was someone who didn't, like his father perhaps? Would he clam-up or would he take ownership of this relationship?

I didn't know.

The silver lining, I guess, was that he didn't actually freeze up on me this time. Maybe his getting used to the idea of us being out would be beneficial for him, because I really did wish that I could hold his hand in school one day. I loved him and he made me happy, there's no denying that. I guess, that's all I could really ask for, isn't it? I guess I just have to make do with a 'for now' and 'eventually', at least for the time being.