It's Tough to be the Youngest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jana didn't want another ass fucking; she wanted it to be over. She never dreamed she would be gangbanged. She heard someone say, "I'm going to try her tight ass," Jana screamed as she felt another cock forcing it's way into her asshole, in one brutal push, it penetrated deep into her anal cavity. Jana moaned and screamed as her ass was being invaded. "Go ahead bitch, scream, I want to hear you squeal like a pig!" With a cock securely imbedded in her ass, she was lifted to her knees, her hair was pulled to lift her head up, she opened her mouth to scream, and a cock was thrust into her mouth. Jana's eyes were wide open as the cock was forced down her throat. She struggled as it slid down her throat. She gagged as her head was grabbed and pulled into his groin. His cock was forced down her throat. Once down her throat, she was in for a serious face fuck. She was gulping on his cock, as her head was pushed and pulled up and down his thick hard cock. After what felt like hours the cock in her throat started spurting gobs of cum into her throat, and the cock in her ass also started to expand. Her head was released as the cock was pulled out; she coughed and gagged on his cum. The cock in her ass expanded filling her rectum with warm cum.

Karat's tits were really receiving a lot of attention. One of the boys decided to tit fuck her. Everybody crowded around to watch the violation of her plump tits. Her tits were pushed together surrounding his cock. Rick pushed his dick up and down between her tits as he began to hump her tits. The boy's just discovered Kara's tits were good fucking.

The boy's continued experimenting, fucking Jana and Kara every way imaginable. One of the best, was when Kara got ass fucked, she had to be tightly held as Keith rammed his large thick cock into her tight virgin rectum, she screamed and screamed. She tried to push and twist her ass, to avoid the unwanted invasion. Keith was undaunted, he held her hips and he forced every inch of cock into her tight ass, his groin rubbed against her ass cheeks, he was hilted. Kara screams became moans, as he gave her an ass reaming she would never forget.

The boy's would fuck Jana and Kara all weekend, before it was over the girls would dutifully submit to every request. Suck, fuck, tit fuck or in the ass the girls were now the boy's sex slaves.

Johnny was the Master! "THE MAIN MAN!"

12