It's What Daddy Wanted Ch. 01

Story Info
A young girl has an affair to satisfy her father.
9.3k words
4.34
35.5k
41

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was far from being popular or even part of the 'IN' crowd as I worked on my Master's in Computer Science in Boston. Noting against people but I was focused on my future. Choosing to study and forgo all of the parties worked for me and enabled me to get a grant for a database security project I had developed. All I heard over and over again was this company or this bank had lost or compromised data on its customer base. It seems that no matter what anyone did or tried, the hackers always got in. Fences and walls don't keep people out. My solution was to encrypt the data and render it useless to the wrong people. I was making great strides in my research as the grant came to an end and sadly was not renewed. Never the less, I continued on with the intention of developing a mature product and starting my own business.

It was during that last few months before I graduated that I first learned of Julia Annette Morrow. My apartment was off campus and closer to an Art and Interior Design school in Boston. That location made most the people who frequented the same coffee shop as I did art students. One afternoon I was sitting by myself in a booth taking advantage of the free Wi-Fi and doing some research. With my head buried in thought I never saw the person who sat in the booth behind me.

What brought my attention to her was listening to the way she talked and treated others. She was definitely a sweetheart to everyone. I feigned a stretch here and there and even went up to get a refill on my coffee but did not have a chance to see her face very well. She was blonde and appeared to have a nice figure although it was obscured by the girl who had taken the outside seat in the booth.

Through eavesdropping I was able to ascertain that her first name was Julie. Her demeanor never wavered and she seemed to generally care about everyone who sat with her. When they got up to leave she was talking with one of the guys at her table and walked past with her head turned towards him in the opposite direction eliminating my chance to see her face short of calling her name out or embarrassing myself.

The next Saturday morning I was back in my favorite booth when I heard somebody call out, "You work way too hard!"

I looked up into the bluest most captivating eyes I had ever seen. It was Julie!

"I saw you here the other day. You never stopped taking notes and typing for hours. My name is Julia, my friends just call me Julie."

"Hi, I am Jim." I said sounding really stupid with no emotion in my voice. I mentally panicked thinking of something to say before blurting out. "Would you like to sit for a cup of coffee?"

"Sure, I am early. My friends won't be here for a while."

We sat together for two hours talking when she realized she had missed a text telling her that her friends were running real late and had gone back to their apartment. She texted back to let them know she would catch up later and then asked if I wanted to go grab some pizza or something.

And that is how we started dating. She was seriously into interior design and I was seriously into network and data security which allowed us to sit and study our own subjects while seated together for hours. Her friends seemed to notice sooner than I did that an attraction existed between us and they stopped coming into the shop or they would grab and go if they did in order to leave us alone together. If the coffee shop wasn't open twenty-four seven we would have closed it almost every night. Instead we would study until one of us fell asleep on the other's shoulder before packing it in for the evening.

We eventually started dating more seriously and became a lot closer as a couple. I graduated with my masters and she graduated with her bachelors at the same time that summer. I am not sure who said what first but the next thing I knew we were talking about the future in a way that engaged or married couples do. I would have asked to marry her that summer except that her father did not like me and made it perfectly clear that if I asked him for her hand, he would say no. Her mother and her sister were both very special and it was her sister who suggested that I don't ask him and to just ask Julie.

And that is just what I did. I asked her one Friday night as we rode the ducks through the harbor. We hadn't had full blown sex yet but the hours we spent in each other's arms kissing and touching were magical. The feeling was so right. There were a couple of times when Julie suggested we take things further but I relented. I was still a virgin at twenty four and Julie was the first actual girlfriend I ever had. I didn't want to ruin it for us or embarrass myself. I asked that we wait until we got married before we had sex for our first times and the look on her face told me what I had feared. We would not be each other's first since that ship had already sailed for her.

When we got back to planning the wedding I was basically told to leave every detail to her, her mother, and her sister Shannon. Julie's father owned a large Boston law firm which meant Julie could have the wedding of most girl's dreams. And what a wedding it was. The only downer was that I was still not good enough for his little girl. He made that abundantly clear throughout the day and even blasted me in a father speech at the reception where he referred to me as a geek and not nearly as much as a man as some of the attorneys he had hope to pair her up with. That comment caused me to make a scene as I went to my new wife and pulled her away and off into the evening to begin our honeymoon. That evening, Julie saw how I handled my anger. Walk away!

Our first night was incredible. Certainly for me as it was my first time, but also for Julie who though my size of eight inches and very thick was too much for her. She had me go real slow and was pushing on my chest to keep me from sinking in to her too fast. When I was finally able to pump in and out of her sweet pussy she rolled through a series of orgasms that had her wrapping he arms and legs tight around me and trembling. I wasn't sure if she didn't want to let go or she couldn't let go but the noises she made the whole time we were in bed together that night would be forever etched in my brain. Over the next few months I would learn that my little sexpot was like that anytime we were coupled together and our love for each other grew.

During many of our steamy bedroom sessions I would go down and her and eat the most delightful pussy that I could imagine existed. Her taste was something I couldn't get enough of and the feeling of her hands pulling my head closer, then pushing it away, then pulling it closer again as she came gushing into my mouth was to die for. My feelings for Julie exploded higher and higher the more time we spent together.

My favorite position was to enter her from behind as she laid flat on the bed. Once fully embedded in her love canal I would try to crawl forward pressing my cock tight against the entrance to her womb feeling it opening slowly around me. When I did this the sensation caused me to make noises similar to hers as I long for the day I would eventually impregnate her.

Our careers started off slowly with her trying to break into the Interior Design business as an independent. She set some pretty lofty goals and shared dreams with me that told me she wanted or needed a bigger house to decorate and grow as a designer. I started my own database security company and struggled for the first year. I did manage to build a small customer base and hired four people to help my business grow. The software I had written while working on my grant matured and I started seeing bigger companies take interest in what I advertised as its benefits.

There were many days that I ended up having to travel but as a newlywed I made sure that all meetings were scheduled so that I could fly out in the morning and fly home that same evening even if it meant getting home after midnight. It helped that most of my contacts were still on the east coast or the New England area. If I couldn't do it that way I offered the trip to one of my employees to handle.

Julie's father continued to be a thorn in my side stabbing me verbally anytime he could. He had also insisted on a pre-nup that was ironclad according to my attorney which basically left us each with nothing if we separated. We would sell everything and split the proceeds leaving no remnants of a marriage behind. If he could have added a trigger to initiate a divorce himself he would probably have added that in as well. My attorney who was also a childhood friend convinced me to sign it since no one would get taken to the cleaners if it happened.

About nine months into our marriage the trouble started. Julie was asked to visit the home of one of her father's new attorneys for the purpose of helping him decorate it. I was against this and ended up having my first real fight with Julie. She kept saying she had to do it because that is what daddy wanted. I kept saying she couldn't because that is what I, her husband wanted. She gave my all kinds of reasons why she should do it challenging me to defeat each reason one at a time. I told her I didn't have to. My wife did not belong in the home of another man alone with him and that was final. She didn't talk to me for a couple of days.

My startup company was getting busier and gaining recognition in the IT world and kept me quite busy. So busy that I found out later Julie had time to go against my wishes and visit her father's new attorney's home a couple of times. She let it slip once by telling me how nice the houses were in Brecker Park. She talked about the views, the sizes, and then let it slip that Mark's even had a walk-in wine cellar. I was furious that she had a secret life without me. She didn't see it that way. To her it was her career.

Julie tried to calm me down by explaining that he was engaged and I had nothing to be concerned over. At dinner that weekend her father made another dig by saying Julie should have married someone with a future like Mark but now it was too late. That night I stood and headed to the door while her sister Shannon gave her father an earful about his comments. Julie begged me to stay but I made it clear I was leaving. She had the choice to stay or go home with her husband. She ended up coming with me but shot me the death stare all of the way home as if I had done something wrong. She still hadn't figured out that I will just walk away.

Julie had other clients and I would occasionally look at her appointment book that was always sitting on the dining room table next to her laptop. For the next month or so nothing appeared out of the ordinary and she had been clinging to me non-stop after the last comment her father had made. Our passion in the bedroom never faded and Julie still trembled in pleasure each time I entered her body. When she was on top she could barely muster up enough energy to keep going and would settle onto my chest and breathe deeply until I would roll her over and ravish her body. I never got tired of hearing her tell me how full she felt when I entered her.

On a week where we both had multiple days of heavy schedules I was invited to fly to New York to meet with a large firm looking to form a partnership which would enable them to bundle my solution into their product offerings. It seems some of my recent customer contracts had been purged from their books and they felt a need to control the damages I was making on their profits. On top of that, we had recently added some features that were drawing more attention making it a necessary decision on their part.

I had a nine-thirty flight out of Logan for a quick jump down to La Guardia and then I would fly back on a five-forty flight that evening. Julie showered and got dressed that morning and looked fabulous as I gathered my things for the day. While packing my laptop and some files on the dining room table I noticed her calendar was empty until after lunch. When I asked her about it she gave me a big hug and kiss while telling me she wanted me to think about her all day.

My nerves weren't settling real well as I navigated through the heavy morning traffic towards the airport. Something was amiss. She was dressed for something. I was still twenty minutes from the airport's short-term parking lot when my phone rang.

"Hey Jim I hope I caught you before you got on a flight?" My client contact asked.

"Yeah I am still in the car, what's up?"

"Well bad news here. Corporate had a shakeup this morning and cleared out about ten offices. Do to some downsizing we have to postpone our meeting for today. Might not be until next month or so. I will let you know as soon as the temperature in the office returns to normal. I am really sorry. I had been looking forwards to working together."

I slowly turned and headed back to the house. This was a deal that might have put me over the top financially. They were the ones who called the meeting so obviously I was impacting their bottom line. As I drove home in thought I decided it would be prudent to see if other companies were as vulnerable as this one and then start targeting their customers the next day.

When I turned into my subdivision I saw a car parked in my driveway. On closer inspection it turned out to be black Mercedes E 450. I was forced to park on the street and walked to my front door. The door was unlocked so I quietly entered into the foyer of the house. It was at that point my day descended farther into a hole. On the couch in the living room was clothing scattered about. The blouse and skirt tossed on to the coffee table were the ones my wife was wearing when I had left home that morning. The men's slacks weren't mine.

Enough signs pointed to the obvious. I walked over and fished the wallet out of the pants to find Mark's license and credit cards. Seeing that name tripled the anger I was developing and fast. At first I was going to just drop the contents and continue towards the bedroom. Instead I took his driver's license and debit card and tossed them up on top of our entertainment cabinet where no one could see them unless they were seven feet tall and then I opened the wallet further to find seven hundred dollars. That went up on top as well before I put the wallet back. I figured if he was going to treat her as one, he would pay her as one. Next I grabbed his phone and dialed 911. I am not sure why I did it at first but it seemed like something I should do at the time. When the girl answered I whispered that I think my wife is being raped in her home and gave the address.

Walking towards the stairs I picked up and dialed 911 on my wife's phone that was on the coffee table next to her blouse then waited until the operator answered and hung up. I did this twice before I made it to the top of the stairs and then switched to the video recorder on my phone as I crept down the hall to the master bedroom.

Mentally I wasn't prepared to see what I knew would be happening. My wife was on her back with a young man above her fucking her missionary style. The weird thing was that Julie was just lying there on the bed showing no passion. Never once did she act indifferent about sex with me. Mark kept telling her it was the best fuck she ever had and how he knew she wanted his incredible dick in her pussy. It just didn't appear that Julie felt the same way.

The recorder was capturing everything as I stood in the doorway filming. His back was to me which kept either of them from noticing me standing there watching. It took about two more minutes before I could hear sirens approaching. Mark made some lame ass comment about them coming to take care of fire he started in her and began to laugh. That is when I thought I could make my presence known.

"I don't think that is a firetruck."

Before I could finish my thought they both turned to me and freaked out. Mark jumped up off of Julie who sat there with a horrified look on her face and screamed trying to pull covers over a body I knew intimately inch by inch. What did she think she was hiding from me at that point?

When Mark stood I realized why Julie was just lying there during his assault on her. He was hard but not that thick and maybe two inches shorter than me. In high school gym class I knew I was a little bigger than average but that was years ago after showering. I continued to record them as I steamed. By now Mark wanted to go anywhere but stand there in front of me. He was gauging my anger and trying to figure out if he was in physical danger. We may have been the same height but he definitely had me in the bulk department and obviously worked out which I didn't do too much. I stood aside to let him pass when I heard knocking on the front door knowing he wasn't going anywhere. Two officers stood at the door when I opened it. I told them that I believed Mark was raping my wife when I returned home from the airport. He was pulling on his pants as the officer's entered the room.

Mark started screaming at me that my wife owed him for the work he was doing for her father and this was part of an agreement. I just kept the recorder going as he rambled through an explanation for the police officer. I watched as he frantically tried to get dressed and then told the officers I wanted to press charges for trespassing and to find out who it was that was in my house and in my bed with my wife who was now just coming down the stairs in her robe.

"She is nothing but a loose two bit hooker." He shouted at me.

I went to go after him but was grabbed by the bigger of the two officers.

"I need to see IDs from both of you!" The other officer said.

This was easy for me since I was fully dressed and my wallet was in my back pocket. For Mark it was an impossible task because he had no IDs in his wallet. This didn't impress the officer at all and I made a fuss over wanting to know who he was and how convenient it was that he didn't have an ID. Did he go around fucking other men's wife without an ID on purpose?

As this conversation was taking place a female policewoman entered the house and walked over to Julie who had come downstairs in a robe.

"Ma'am would you like to press charges?" She asked her.

"No. He wasn't raping me. He works for my father." Julie answered.

"So you are telling me you let him take you to my bed and fuck you?" I asked angrily pointing my phone at her.

"You weren't supposed to be home. My father asked me to do this."

With the recorder still going I asked everyone to leave. The first officers to arrive walked Mark out but the policewoman stood by Julie and said she was going to stay until she knew Julie would be safe. She obviously detected how angry I was.

"Is this what you do when I go to meetings? Bring your father's puppets home to fuck?"

"You weren't supposed to be here. Why are you home? How do I know you don't cheat when you travel? You are always taking trips!" She replied with a defensive attitude.

"Are you fucking kidding me? I arrange every meeting so that I can be home with you each and every night. Only twice have I had overnight trips and on both of them I brought you with. Since we have been married, I have been in bed with you every single night so don't blame me for any of this crap."

I walked past the two of them, Julie and the police officer, and went upstairs to pack. I could hear them talking downstairs but couldn't hear what they were saying. With a few days' worth of clothing I walked down the stairs and attempted to leave. Julie tried to stop me by grabbing me by the arm but I pulled away forcefully.

"Don't leave. We need to talk." She cried out.

"No, there is nothing to discuss. You can call your father and tell him you did what he wanted. I am out of your life. That should make him real happy. It is what daddy wanted isn't it?" And with that I walked through the front door and out to my car.