It's What Family's All About

Story Info
Family vacation gets a little wild.
3.3k words
4.37
179.4k
42
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were on our way south, headed towards Alabama to visit family. Every Christmas we make this trip. Although this time, it was a little different. The six of us: myself, my husband Keith, my brother John, his wife Krysten, and my parents. We decided to rent a van to make the drive down. It was cheaper that way, plus we got to spend some quality family time together. Although, that wouldn't be the only "quality family time" we would have. We'd be staying at a cabin set deep in the woods that was run by a family friend. It was a nice little place. Very quiet and subdued, it gave you ample opportunity to relax and get in touch with yourself. No TV or internet helped keep the distractions to a minimum. It was a six hour drive so we had plenty of time to talk and catch up with what was going on in each others' lives. By the time we got to the cabin it was late at night and we were all tired. John and Keith helped Dad unload the car while Mom, Krysten and I got sleeping arrangements figured out and made sure the cabin was stocked with food. Needless to say, by the time everything was unloaded and things were settled we were all extremely tired. Mom and Dad took the back bedroom, Keith and I took the one between the living room and my parents' room, and John and Krysten slept on the pullout bed.

I woke the next morning to find a note from Mom letting us know that she and Dad had gone to the grocery store for more food and were also going to be visiting a few family friends. I smiled to myself; they were going to be gone for quite a while. I stretched, working all the kinks out of my back from riding in the van for so long. When I looked over at Keith, I noticed a rather large lump underneath the sheets. God I loved the morning. Sex was always better then. But as much as I wanted him I didn't want to wake him up. He hadn't been sleeping well for a few weeks and right now it seemed like he was in a deep sleep. I didn't want to ruin it. Instead, I got up and threw on a robe. I figured I'd fix breakfast for all of us with whatever was in the kitchen. I left the bedroom, closing the door slowly, I didn't want to wake anyone up. When I walked down the hallway towards the kitchen I noticed John and Krysten still sleeping on the couch bed. I couldn't help but notice that John had a similar lump under the sheets with one slight difference. The sheets had been pushed down slightly so I could tell he was sleeping nude. The head of his cock was peeking out. Immediately I got wet. I closed my eyes to the image and tried to focus on finding eggs and bacon. But my eyes kept being pulled to my brother's large dick.

I decided to fix some coffee. It was easy and I didn't run the risk of setting the cabin on fire, I hoped. Still my eyes were pulled to my brother. He'd kicked the sheets even lower so I could see everything. His long muscular legs stretched out. I followed the line of his leg up to his hip, his side, and noticed his hand was slowly stroking his cock. I licked my lips, my mouth suddenly dry. I followed his strong arms up to his wide shoulders and then finally his face. I was shocked to see him watching me. I felt heat rush up my face. I shouldn't be looking at my brother's body that way, let alone wanting to touch him. My breath was coming faster just from the thought of it all. I sat the coffeepot down. My hands were shaking and I didn't want to drop it and wake everyone up. When I glanced back up, John was stroking his cock faster. He smiled at me and motioned for me to come over. I wasn't sure I wanted to but my body knew. Before I knew it I was standing beside him. He grabbed my hand pulling me down. I knelt by his side of the bed. He led my hand to his throbbing cock. I gently squeezed him and watched his eyes close. I stroked him from base to tip with my fingertips and watched as his hands convulsed, gripping the sheets. When I looked back down at his dick, I noticed a shining drop of precum at the head. My tongue slowly licked it off causing John to arch off the bed. Because it's a pullout bed it squeaked loudly. He and I both glanced at Krysten as she stirred in her sleep. Thankfully, she didn't wake. Slowly, John leaned down to whisper in my ear.

"Let's move so we don't wake her." I nodded my agreement and moved so he could get up. We moved away from the bed in front of the open front door. It was still early in the morning so I was pretty sure no one would be coming up to the cabin. Especially since it's set so far back in the woods. I turned to ask John where he wanted to go but when I faced him he forced me to my knees. His cock was at eye level. I licked my lips, wanting so bad to suck on his cock. Instead, I went back to stroking him. He grew harder in my hand with every movement. I wrapped my hand around his dick and squeezed, jacking him off. His hands found my hair and gripped it. I smiled and leaned closer to him, flicking my tongue over the head. John threw his head back, a moan escaping his mouth. I replaced my hand with my mouth, my tongue caressing and swirling up and down his dick. His grip on my hair got tighter and tighter. God he tasted amazing. I started sucking on him, gently at first but harder when he started thrusting into my mouth. I gag, clawing at his thighs, as he shoves his dick down my throat. Quickly he pulls me off the floor and throws me on my back on the coffee table, strewing newspapers and magazines all over the floor.

John pulls the tie on my robe as it opens revealing my breasts, my nipples tight. He gives me a smile of approval and reaches down, squeezing and tweaking my nipples. I arch under the touch of his hands, my legs spreading wide inviting him in. I can feel his cock pushing against my slit. I moan and he gives me a look, telling me to keep quiet so we don't wake Krysten and Keith. His dick keeps probing against me, making me whimper. I want him in me so bad. Suddenly he thrusts hard enough, pushing himself all the way in. I grip his hips trying to get him even deeper. John grabs my shoulders, holding me down on the coffee table and starts pounding away in my pussy. I spread my legs wider, trying to give him more room. He leans down, kissing my neck and biting gently.

"You know, those nights you'd get out of the shower and I'd come finger you, I always wanted to take you while you were still dripping wet," he whispered in my ear. I arched and moaned, moving against him. His thrusts got faster and harder. Now I knew what Krysten got every night and I was jealous. His grip got tighter and his breathing heavier. I gripped his arms and watched him. We kept eye contact as he fucked me harder. Suddenly I felt him explode inside me as he moaned softly, my pussy contracting around his cock, milking it for every last drop of my brother's cum. He pushed inside me one last time, making cum run down my thigh. My heart stopped as I heard a door open then close. John pulled out of me quickly and when he moved I could see Keith standing there. I thought for sure he would be pissed to find out that my brother had just fucked me over and cummed in me. But then I noticed his own cock straining against his pajama pants. I smiled at him and sat up, my robe falling off my shoulders.

"Sorry babe, we didn't mean to wake you," I say smiling. He walks towards me, pushing his pants down and stepping out of them.

"So when is it my turn," Keith asks. I give his hard cock little kisses up and down, paying special attention to the head. He moans and runs his fingers through my hair, gently pushing my head further down his cock. I pull back, slap his hand away, and shove his dick down my throat. I reach under and fondle his balls, stroking them lightly. He thrusts into my mouth as I swirl my tongue around him. I can feel him growing harder in my mouth and I moan. Suddenly he pulls out of my mouth, pushing me down on the floor and forcing my legs apart. Keith's fingers find my cum-soaked pussy and moans. I feel him fingering my slit and lightly stroking over my clit. I shudder under his touch. His fingers keep finding my clit, stroking and teasing until I'm arching off the floor. Keith lies down on the floor beside me and pulls me on top of him. I straddle him, guiding his hard cock into my wet cunt. I moan from the feel of him. Slowly I started grinding against him, loving the feel of his dick sliding in me. Keith grips my hips and starts forcing me to ride him harder. I finally get a good rhythm, pounding away on his dick, my breasts bouncing in his face. Keith grabs one and starts sucking on my nipple. I moan loudly and hope that I haven't woken Krysten. But when I look up she's not in the bed. Still riding my husband, I scan the room and find John and Krysten in the chair beside us.

Krysten is on her knees beside me and in between John's legs, sucking his cock and trying to get him hard again. She seemed to be doing a pretty good job because it was working, but because her mouth is so small it's hard for her to take his dick deep without gagging. I watched her blow my brother and felt myself getting wetter. I kept riding Keith while Krysten succeeded in getting John rock hard. She smiled over at me and got up. John sat up straighter in the chair while Krysten straddled him, taking his cock deep inside her pussy. I hear a moan escape John's mouth as he thrusted up into her. She moaned loudly and I grinded against Keith hard. His fingers dug deeper into my hips, pushing me down hard on his dick. My sister-in-law and I started riding the guys in sync. Both of them forcing us down on their cocks and thrusting into us with all they had. I reached over and started squeezing Krysten's breasts while she rode my brother. She arched and moaned while I played with her and John fucked her. I flicked my finger over her nipple and she screamed out. At first I thought it was because of what I'd done until I noticed that John had a finger shoved up her ass. He moved it in and out slowly at first but then sped up as Krysten started to ride him faster. I moaned and watched my sister-in-law get fucked while Keith was still thrusting into me. I heard Krysten scream out again as John's cum dripped out of her, his finger lost in her ass. I felt Keith thrust into me hard one last time as his cum exploded inside me.

I slid off of Keith, lying on my back beside him, completely exhausted from all the morning fun. Krysten got off of John and knelt on the floor. She looked like she was trying to catch her breath. She crawled over on the other side of Keith and collapsed. Keith gave me a look and rolled over facing Krysten. He shoved his dick into her mouth, making her choke. She gripped his thighs as Keith pushed into her mouth again and again. Krysten licked all the cum off of his dick and balls. He pushed her over so she was on her back and forced his dick down her throat then pulled out and straddled her chest. Keith grabbed her tits and pushed them together, sliding his dick between them slowly at first but gathering speed. Krysten arched and leaned down, watching him fuck her tits. She stuck her tongue out of her mouth so every time Keith slid through her breasts he hit her tongue. He squeezed her tits one last time then rolls her over on her stomach and pulls her ass up. Without warning, he slams into her soaking pussy.

John and I had been quiet while watching this. I looked over to make sure he wasn't asleep and found him hard and ready to go. He had eyes only for his wife being fucked by his brother-in-law. He met my eyes and without saying a word we understood each other. John came over and took Keith's place. He started pounding away in her ass. I crawled underneath Krysten and started licking her pussy. She tasted so good with a mixture of the guys' cum. She moaned as John and I worked her over.

"Please, please, one of you. I want cum all over my face," she begged. I felt, rather than saw, Keith move in front of her. Kneeling down, he shoved his cock into her mouth once again. She sucked and licked his dick. She really was getting good at it after all the practice she'd had this morning. My tongue found her clit and abused it, licking and sucking constantly. John's thrusts were getting harder and closer together. While still eating Krysten out, I reached up and fondled John's balls, squeezing and caressing them. I knew when Keith got off. I felt his cum dripping from Krysten's face onto my stomach. I kept fucking her pussy with my tongue while John took her ass. Finally, he came with a loud moan and Krysten came with him. Her cum dripped onto my tongue and I lapped it all up.

I rolled away from John and Krysten while they collapsed to the floor and Keith sat in the floor beside them. It'd been a good morning. Suddenly the front door opened. I lifted my head to find Mom and Dad standing in the doorway. They both dropped their bags of groceries, spilling cans and fruit everywhere.

"What the hell is going on," Dad asked. He was mad but couldn't take his eyes off of mine or Krysten's breasts.

"We were just welcoming Keith and Krysten to the family," John answered.

"Oh, well why didn't you wait for us?" Dad started unzipping his pants while Mom unbuttoned her blouse. John and I watched Dad step out of his jeans, his cock already hard. I guess Mom wasn't giving him what he needed. He walked towards Krysten where she lay on the floor. He knelt down beside her, fondling her tits and stroking his dick with the other hand. Mom had gone over to Keith and was petting his cock. I crawled over to them and watched Mom. She leaned down and licked one side of Keith's dick, I took the other and we wound up kissing over the head of his dick. Keith moaned and arched as Mom stroked his balls. I looked over to see John playing with Krysten's tits while Dad slid his cock into her. Krysten screamed in a mixture of pleasure and pain. Dad was fairly large so I'm sure he was stretching her out. I turned my attention back to Mom and Keith to find him playing with my mother's breasts. She'd stripped herself of her jeans and panties. All she had on was her blouse. I followed the line of her body to her pussy. Mom didn't shave down there but she kept it neatly trimmed and you could tell she was soaking wet. I reached out and stroked the lips of her cunt. She arched and spread her legs. I opened her up and leaned down, running my tongue through her slit. She moaned and moved closer to Keith. Mom grabbed my husband's cock and shoved it into her mouth. She started sucking on him while I ate out her pussy, her legs wrapped around my head. My tongue thrusted deep into her and I could hear both my mom's breath and Keith's getting faster. I pulled away from my mom and traded places with Keith. I watched as he slid his hard cock into my mom's cunt. She moaned and pulled him into her even more.

As I reached down and played with Mom's tits, I looked over to find Krysten in doggystyle again. Dad was taking her from behind while she blew John. Both seemed to be enjoying it. Suddenly I felt something probing my pussy. I looked down to see my mom's tongue running along my slit. I shuddered and spread my legs wide so she could tongue fuck me. She'd always been good with her tongue and was the one who taught me how to blow a man. Keith was fucking my mom so hard that she was being pushed up against the chair I was sitting in. I heard my brother get off and looked over to see Krysten's face covered in cum. Dad's thrusts were getting faster and I watched as he filled Krysten's cunt with his cum, so much of it that it was dripping down her thigh. I turned my attention back to my little group. My mom was teasing my clit and getting me so close to cumming. Keith watched with wide eyes, still pounding away at her. I watched my husband's dick slide in and out of my mom. With her tongue flicking over my clit it didn't take me long to cum and she swallowed it all. She started screaming in ecstasy and it matched Keith's moans as he cummed deep in her.

Keith pulled me out of the chair, stroking his cock with one hand, making sure to keep himself hard. He lay down on his back on the floor and pulled me on top of him facing away. I felt his dick probe my ass and I spread my legs so he could slide in. He pushed deep into my ass and I started bouncing on him. Dad came up and pushed me back so I was lying on top of Keith. He kept pounding away in my ass while Dad shoved his dick in my pussy. I moaned. I loved being taken by two men. Dad groaned as he felt how tight my pussy is. They both found a rhythm and started fucking me over. I looked over to see John being blown by Krysten while Mom ate Krysten out. I'm sure Krysten had never had a more experienced tongue there. The room was filled with moans and the sound of balls slapping against my ass. I arched and closed my eyes, reveling in the feel of my husband and father fucking me. I'd always had dreams of this but never knew it would feel this amazing. When I looked over at John's group again, he had Mom on top of him, riding him while he ate out Krysten. Suddenly I screamed out in pleasure as Keith and Dad came at the same time, my pussy and ass being filled and overflowing. In a haze, I watched as John came in Mom while drinking all of Krysten's cum. When we were all through, we all just sort of laid there. I started laughing, and then John joined in, then Krysten. Before we knew it we were all laughing. God it was going to be a good vacation.