It's What Janet Wanted

Story Info
My wife convinced me to swap with our friends.
8.6k words
3.78
148k
73
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbare
bbare
554 Followers

Readers: A near completely fictional account told in the first person. There is a very slight component of this account based on a friend's experience. Enjoy the fantasy. That's why this site rocks!

*****

"Seriously, Jake. She just kind of likes to flirt. Besides, you should take it as a compliment."

My wife, Janet, was referring to our neighbor that lived two houses down from us, Loni Bell. She and her husband, Gene, had moved into our upper-class neighborhood 5 years ago and we hit it off from the beginning.

"Flirting can be harmless," I said in partial agreement, "but it seems like she's been pouring it on a little heavier lately. I'm sure you've had to notice."

"Jake, she's harmless. She's become my best friend in the past few years and I don't think she has it in her to betray me."

Loni is an attractive blonde. She has naturally wavy hair that reaches past her shoulders, and a beautiful face highlighted with a broad smile and light green eyes. Like Janet, she is only slightly overweight. Her breasts are a B cup, but I've always looked at them with lust, and a desire to see them.

Janet is shorter (5 ft. 2 in.) with larger breasts. I've always loved her breasts because even at 47 years old, her larger C cups are still reasonably perky and her nipples will get rock hard and protrude half an inch with only the slightest provocation.

Janet has very dark brown hair that barely covers the back of her neck. When I first met her in our freshman year in college, it was her nice tits and curvy hips that caught my attention. Yes, she's attractive, that's for sure, but it wasn't her face that I stared at the most.

Janet had her teaching degree by the time she was 24 and was teaching high school math and algebra immediately. She's still employed by the same high school. She had our only child, a son, when she was 26. He's currently in college in Missouri, living with my sister that lives in Springfield. He seems to enjoy that part of the country and we don't envision him moving back to Southern California after he graduates.

I have been a mortgage broker for the past 20 years, with my own business in the past 12 years. It's been a very profitable living and I've managed to hire a couple of very reliable broker to work under me and I am now able to enjoy weekends off and early Monday golf dates.

Gene Bell has been a successful CPA for over 25 years. I first met him when he and Loni moved down the street. Loni and Janet have known each other for over 15 years. Loni was a history teacher at the same high school as Janet. Although they have known each other that long, it wasn't until she and Gene moved into the neighborhood that the two of them became the best of friends.

Six years ago, Loni left her teaching career behind and began working at home as a day trader. She believes that she has truly found her calling.

Loni is a natural at it. She's very intelligent and a friend of hers encouraged her to try it. She aced it. She learned market tendencies and had more than doubled her annual income as a teacher. Not only that, she absolutely loved doing it. She had helped us with a few investments that had served her well. She had been a good friend in that regard as well.

One other thing about Loni that I admired was that she was one of the most positive and upbeat people that I've ever met. She was seldom in a sullen mood. She also had a great sense of humor and could tell an off-color joke as well as any guy. Since I had a similar sense of humor and a legitimate interest in her career, we often would end up in private conversations when the four of us were together.

In fact, she spent quite a bit of time explaining to me the various nuances of her job. I learned that the more volatile that the stock market was, it became an opportunity for her to make quick investments while prices were low. She would often sell that same stock high the very same day. She spent as much time reading online periodicals and studying market tendencies than she did in actual trading. Yes, some days weren't as prosperous as others. In fact, some days she lost money. Yet the overall reward far exceeded the minimal losses...and a far better living that teaching school would ever be.

Still, the thought of Loni coming over again made me uncomfortable. In the past few weeks, she had been wearing low-cut or very loose-fitting tops, with the subsequent easy peeks down her blouse. The first couple of times, I thought were just incidental, but it became obvious, at least to me, that these glances were being given to me with the express purpose of letting me get a look.

I knew for a fact, last week, when she caught me staring down her blouse. There was no way that I could pretend that I wasn't really looking. Rather than be upset at me, or openly reprimanding me, she smiled. Not only that, I was given a few more looks that evening.

The four of us got together as often as we could on Saturday evenings for dinner and either a movie or a board game. Some nights we entertained and chose the menu and entertainment, and other times they would. On this night, it was our turn.

Janet kept it simple and ordered Chinese food to be delivered. After dinner, we would play Canasta, a card game. The game was always competitive, but also gave us a chance to catch up on all the last events in our family's lives. Our son was out of state, in college, and their son, his wife, and 2-year-old daughter had moved to Oregon last year when his job offered him a promotion that paid nearly double what he was making in Orange County.

Gene and Loni Bell are four years older than Janet and me. We're 47 and they are both 51. Gene, like myself, is slight of build. We're about the same height (5 ft. 9 in.), and I may outweigh him by 10 pounds. Whereas Loni is the effervescent one with the wild sense of humor, Gene is naturally more reserved, although that shouldn't be confused with being shy. He's made a living with his low-key personality and natural charm. He's the kind of guy that people seem to automatically trust. I felt the same way when I first met him. He's not fake or pretentious.

Janet, although certainly not shy, is probably the cleverest of the group. She seems to find a way to get what she wants...not by whining, pouting, or other annoying means...but by simply stating her desires and why she wants it. She can debate with the best, yet do so in a respectful manner. Of course, with me, she can use her sexy body to help her get what she wants.

"I know she flirts a little, Jake. Just roll with it. Gene doesn't seem bothered by it, why should you?"

"You haven't noticed how often she intentionally gives me a look down her blouse? That doesn't bother you?"

"Oh, come on, Jake. It's just boobs...and hers aren't real big anyhow. Plus, I've seen what she does. It's just a little bit of cleavage. I'm sure I must have accidentally given a little bit of a glance to Gene before. Not on purpose, like Loni, but I'm sure I've been careless and he got a free show of a little cleavage and a bra."

"Yes, and that's the difference," I argued back at her. "Accidentally. You don't seem to mind that Loni does it on purpose."

"No, I don't, Jake. If you like what you see and she's willing to show it...and Gene doesn't care...then just roll with it. I'm sure Gene knows what she does. Maybe I should do the same to Gene...on purpose."

"Uh...I don't think so. I don't want another guy getting an eyeful of your big tits."

"Cleavage, Jake. Cleavage. Not the entire set of tits. You've barely seen a little bit of Loni' cleavage. Hell, it might be fun to see how Loni reacts when Gene is able to look down my plunging neckline and get a free peek. That might put an end to it. Who knows?"

The idea that my wife would be willing to put on even a little bit of a show for another guy bothered me. Yet, maybe that's what it would take to stop Loni. I liked Loni a lot as a friend. Yes, I've thought about what her tits looked like without her bra covering them. Hell, I've wondered what her entire naked body looked like. Still, I wasn't the kind of guy that would mess around on my wife. It would help if Loni made it less tempting.

Janet was in our bedroom changing clothes when our Chinese food arrived at the same time as Gene and Loni. I promptly paid and tipped the driver, but I couldn't help but notice what Loni was wearing this night.

It was a loose-fitting knitted blouse with a plunging neckline. Even before Janet had emerged from our bedroom, Janet had managed to drop her pen on the floor. When she bent to pick it up, I saw more of her than I'd ever seen before.

She was wearing a lacy, red bra that barely covered her areolas and nipples. In fact, the next time she gave me a look, I knew I could see the light brown color of her right areola and what appeared to be a puffy nipple. She pretended to be oblivious to my glance (more of a stare), but there was no way she didn't know what she was doing. Each visit, she had become more daring and more obvious. On this night, she had stepped into a new level of teasing.

I was torn between enjoying what I saw and worrying about what would probably happen next. Would she just pull off her bra and give me the whole show? That's practically all that was left to do. How soon would that happen? Or would it happen at all?

My thoughts were quickly diverted to the sight of Janet walking into the dining room. Although our dress code was usually casual, Janet kept it even more casual than usual on this night. She wore a white stretch cotton tank top that plunged low down her neckline...and wasn't wearing a bra. At 47 years old, she could still rock a tight fitting and stretchy fabric tank top without a bra. Her large C cups were outlined well and a small amount of cleavage could be seen even without her bending over.

She often wore that top, and a yellow one just like it, around the house when it was just the two of us. She knew how sexy I thought it was. However, Gene was getting a good look at what had only been something for me to enjoy for so many years.

I was so distracted by what Janet was wearing to even see the reaction on Gene's face. If Janet was doing this to get even with Loni' antics, she deserved a standing ovation for her performance.

Loni seemed to enjoy it, though. She even remarked at how hot Janet looked. "Don't you think so, Gene?"

Gene was speechless. All he could do was nod his head in the affirmative and meekly say, "of course!"

The women continued to act is if everything was normal. Gene sat down at the table with me and began discussing a couple of work-related topics while the ladies got paper plates, eating utensils, and serving utensils.

Despite enjoying the sights in front of me on this night, I was kind of seething at how risqué the ladies had become in their attire. I didn't like the idea that my wife was dressing in such a way to impress one of my best friends. I'm sure he had fantasized about Janet, much like I had fantasized about Loni. That was as far as I ever wanted to go. I valued our friendship and my marriage too much to start getting TOO friendly and TOO familiar with the bodies of our friend's spouse.

"Well Jake," Loni asked as we began to enjoy our orange chicken and chow mein, "how do you like this top I wore tonight? I bought it at Kohl's last weekend. Gene loves it."

"Oh yeah, "Gene agreed heartily, "I love her low plunging necklines."

"Yeah, but what about you, Jake?" Loni said, repeating her inquiry.

"Looks nice on you," I managed to say. I didn't want to brag too much about it. I was hoping for the conversation to go elsewhere. Janet wasn't about to let that happen.

"How about you, Gene?" Janet asked. "I bet you haven't seen me wear something like this before."

"Can't say that I have, but damn, it looks very hot on you, Janet."

That brought about a huge smile to Janet's face. "Thank you, dear friend. You know how to make a gal feel good."

I wasn't sure if I was supposed to be angry at Gene for telling my wife that she was hot. I agreed with him, but it didn't seem appropriate for him to say it. It seemed like I was the only one in the room that had a problem with the direction of the conversation. It only got worse when Janet spoke up next.

"Jake, there's a reason why we're hosting tonight and a reason Loni and I are dressed the way we are."

Silence. She waited for me to ask what, or why. I didn't say a thing. I just looked at her intently.

"So" ... she began as she searched for the right words..." A few weeks ago, Loni and I were having a conversation about some experiences that she and Gene had in the past few months. Maybe Loni can explain it better."

Loni looked at Janet as if she weren't ready to talk yet. Whatever was going to be said, Janet hadn't finished her part.

"It's like this, Jake. A few months ago, Gene and I placed an ad on a swinger's website. We've been married 28 years and have been 100 percent faithful to each other, but wanted to spice things up a little."

"Well we met a couple at Denny's one night. There was a physical attraction, that's for sure, but we barely got a few sentences of conversation started and all they wanted to talk about was sex. Sexual positions, experience, foreplay, you know, that kind of stuff."

Gene interrupted. "What we wanted was friends first, not just some fuck buddies. They wanted to leave within the first hour and get a hotel room for the night. We politely declined and never heard from them again."

"Yeah," Loni agreed, but they were great compared to the next couple. Again, there was a physical attraction going on, and they seemed more like average folks that wanted to be friends first. Everything was great until the husband mentioned one thing that was a deal breaker for them...they wanted their partners completely shaved below. It didn't matter how good the friendship was, they didn't want sex with "hairy" people."

"Also, they wanted everything in the same room, same bed...even some light girl action. They liked watching each other getting screwed by someone else. We had decided early on that we preferred separate rooms and I have no interest at all with sexual contact with another woman. Their lack of flexibility ruined it. Yes, we've never heard from them again either.

"Well, I'll tell you both right now...and I know this is a little personal, but neither of us shaves. Gene prefers the natural look both up top and below. I could have had a boob job, and he would have supported me, but I knew he liked my boobs just the way they are. It wasn't that important to me to put out that kind of money when Gene has always given my tits plenty of attention."

That did answer one question for me, maybe two. I often wondered if Loni shaved below, but figured I'd never know for sure. Janet had always kept a nice trim on her dark bush, but had let it fill out in the past few weeks. Was she getting it ready in case she had a chance with Gene? I knew what was coming next.

"Jake, babe," Janet said, putting her hand on my arm, "I think you now know why they told you this, huh?"

Although I knew what was coming, I didn't like it. I love my wife and wasn't ready to let any other guy have her, either. It didn't matter that I could have like that.

"I know what you all are getting at, and I don't like it," I said firmly. "I don't cheat on my wife, period. I may not be a saint, but I've been a faithful husband and I expect my wife to do the same. We made that vow 23 years ago."

"I'm not telling you to cheat on me," Janet explained. "Cheating would be you sneaking around behind my back with someone without my permission. That's cheating. This would all be consensual."

"How can it be consensual if I don't agree to it?" I asked honestly.

Loni spoke up. "If you don't agree to it, it's not going to happen. It's that simple. I don't cheat on my husband and I won't help another guy cheat on his wife. Gene would never help Janet cheat on you. That's why we're having this discussion now."

Her answer satisfied me only slightly. I knew that if I didn't go along with it, that they would resent the fact that I was the one to ruin the fun, and I told them about that concern. That alone would hurt our friendship and probably my marriage. Janet was clearly on board. Gene and Loni had made it clear from the beginning what they were looking for in an exchange.

Janet seemed disappointed. "Well, no one is going to force you into it. We honestly thought that with Loni's flirting and the great friendship we've developed over the past five years, that you might be more enthused.

I looked at Gene. "So, it's worth doing this just so you can see my wife naked?"

Gene looked stunned that I would make such a statement. Maybe annoyed would be a better choice of words to describe his reaction.

"Shit, Jake...if I only wanted to see her naked, we could just sit here and play strip poker. At least three of us would end up bare-assed naked."

"Great idea!" Loni said gleefully. "We can play a simple game of strip poker. By the end of the game if Jake still doesn't want to swap partners, then we can at least say he was open-minded enough to at least strip down."

"What makes you think I'd strip down? Winners don't strip down, only losers."

Loni laughed. "Fine, get out the cards and we'll go at it."

Gene and Janet seemed enthused about playing. I already regretted opening my big mouth, but I was a decent poker player, although it was online Texas Hold 'Em, and with a little luck I could have Loni naked. I suggested that the winner gets to have the other person's spouse take off an item of clothing. This way, when I won, I'd be getting Loni naked first. Hopefully Janet and I would win enough and at least keep some of our clothes on.

Janet upped the anticipation by suggesting that the winning person's partner remove the clothes for the losing partner. Loni beamed at that idea and Gene looked at Janet and promised that he'd take off all her clothes soon.

I didn't care if Janet saw Gene naked. I had seen him in the golf clubhouse showers many times and knew that he wasn't much different than me when naked. I was slightly thicker, but the length was almost identical. Janet did like hairy chests and Gene clearly had me beat on that part. However, I'd rather get naked first and have Janet keep all her clothes on rather than have Gene see her.

No matter how good a player might be, luck is always needed. That was proven on the first hand. With Gene across from me, Janet to my left and Loni to my right, I dealt the first hand. The game was 5 card draw. Each player gets 5 cards and can discard as many cards that they wish and get that many dealt to replace them...or keep all 5 cards if they like what they have.

We decided to have 3 items to lose. Gene and I had our shirts, short pants, and underwear. Janet only had a blouse, short pants, and her underwear. Loni agreed to count both her bra and panties as one item since she was the only one wearing 4 items.

My first deal didn't even have a pair. I kept my ace of hearts in case another ace was dealt. That didn't happen. My ace high didn't win anything, but Loni's two aces and two jacks did win.

Loni jumped up with glee and walked over to me and promptly removed my shirt. She ran her hands over my chest before sitting back down.

"So, running hands across the chest is okay with everyone?" I asked.

"Well, guys chests aren't quite the same as women's, Jake," Janet said as a matter of fact. I knew that, but already there was a form of physical contact right after the very first item of clothing had been removed. It was going to be more intimate very quickly. I didn't say another word, but when I had the opportunity to remove Loni's top, I was going to run my hands across her bra-covered tits.

bbare
bbare
554 Followers