It's Who You Know Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IvoryTusk
IvoryTusk
147 Followers

He leant over to the drawers to get the lube. I wanted to shut my eyes, or stare at the ceiling, but I couldn't take my gaze off him. My heart raced with anticipation. A wet finger rubbed around my hole, I took in every sensation. With more lube, he ventured inside. He didn't go deep, just teasing and circling around the entrance.

Why wouldn't he go deeper? When I tilted my hips he pulled the finger out.

He was taking his time lubing up his cock, switching between teasing me and finishing the job.

"You want it?" he asked.

"Yes." My voice was rasping. Shaping words was difficult.

"You want my dick?"

"Fuck yes."

He pushed two fingers in, deep. There was the slightest bit of pain, but he made it disappear, rubbing and pressing at the walls. He avoided the perfect spot where he knew I felt it best.

For fuck sake.

How long could he tease me? The belts felt clammy around my sweaty wrists. My fingers were hurting my palms, my fists were so tight.

He started to rub my hole with the head of his cock. It slid up and down, smooth and slick.

"Feels good?"

"Yes," I breathed.

He pressed harder. "You want it?"

I couldn't manage much more than a moan.

"How bad?"

I tilted my hips into his movements, almost pressing him inside. He pulled back.

"Fuck me," I gasped.

"That's right. Beg for it."

He leant over me, pushed against my hole with his thighs against mine. He stroked a nipple.

"Beg."

"Fuck me."

His fingers pinched. "Beg!"

"Fuck me! Please, Tyler, fuck me!"

He was pushing inside. I threw my head back, crying out with some sort of roar. I didn't even care what sounds I was making. I wanted this so bad. Hurting, and feeling so good at the same time. He was going in with every thrust, every push.

Fuck. Yes, yes, yes...

"Fuck," he breathed. "You tight bastard." His hands gripped my waist. "You want it deep?"

"Yes," I gasped.


"Then let me in."

I wanted to loosen, but I couldn't stop squeezing around him. He kept going, forcing inside. It was burning, but the slide of the lube was soothing.

With another shudder my body finally submit. He went in as far as his length allowed, hitting parts of me that hadn't felt anything in a long time.

"Oh yeah," he growled. He started thrusting. "Yes. Yes!"

I felt faint. These sensations were too much for me. He was fucking me, pounding me while I was moaning, gasping, helpess. His eyes were so dark - the opposite side of him to the tilted brows, the sexy cries, the hands that held me in desperation. He was in control of his pleasure.

My lungs couldn't suck in enough air. It was still hurting, but I didn't care.

"Feels good? You like that?"

I couldn't talk. I was trying to fathom what was happening to me.

He shifted, tilting me against his thighs. I gripped the belts to steady myself. He went harder, faster, hitting at a different angle. The pain was disappearing. I was left with this uncontrollable feeling, something building up deep inside.

He was hitting that spot, over and over again.

"Don't stop," I begged. "Don't stop..."

I would've been jacking my cock so hard were my hands free. I couldn't. This explosive feeling was building up and I had no outlet.

It went past that. Waves coursing through my entire body, tingling in my spine, pulsing in my stomach. I felt like I was already coming. It was endless. Crazy. Pressure that wouldn't stop building. My insides were tightening and loosening around Tyler beyond my control. He might have been talking dirty but I could barely hear it. All I could focus on was my body.

"What's wrong?" his husky voice teased. "Feels good?"

His hands were pulling me down onto him, accompanying the thrusts, hitting so deep.

"Fuck yes." He kept talking in that breathless voice. "You feel so fucking good."

I couldn't take it. Something happened to tip me over the edge. I was coming, primal, involuntary groans vibrating in my throat, pleasure ripping through me, a few seconds of being lost in it before it reached my cock.

I bucked, convulsed, moaned so loud.

"Oh my God," Tyler gasped. "Shit, Darren..."

He came, hard, pushing me against the headboard with his last thrusts.

Our bodies were trembling, panting. I finally managed to open my eyes, he was looking at me, shocked, grinning in disbelief.

"Oh my fucking God," he said. Breathless. "What did that feel like?"

"Amazing." I was soaked in sweat, my body limp and sensitive. I felt like I'd just been hit with a hammer.

He slid out of me, played with the cum on my stomach and chest, dragging his fingers through it. "You don't understand how sexy you are."

I swallowed over my dry throat. "Can you untie me?"

"No." He held my hips. "I'm not done yet."

He was still hard. I watched the head of his cock disappear from view, pressing at my hole. I was exhausted and powerless. "I don't think I can do it again."

"That's okay. I just want to fuck you."

I was drained, but relaxed. He pushed inside me without much resistance, and started to fuck. I thought I'd be numb, but there were tingles of pleasure. His cock rubbing my insides just felt... good. He was using his own cum as lube. It turned me on so much, but I didn't have the energy to do much with it, other than enjoy the warmth.

I think he was enjoying the sight of me, tied down beneath him, covered in my own cum, weak and shattered from the mind-blowing orgasm. He kissed me, I stroked his tongue with mine.

The pressure was building again. Blood was rushing to my cock and I was getting hard.

"Please," I groaned. "Untie me."

He finally did so. I stretched my aching arms, touched his body, pulled him closer. My fluids smeared in his chest hair. He chuckled, softly, pressing his mouth on mine.

I was able to coax the second orgasm out of me with my hands. Tyler watched, grinning, as I shuddered and moaned. It wasn't like the first, but I don't think I could handle something like the first. It left me feeling more satisfied, at least. He held me and moved to finish, pounding into me for a few minutes, doing whatever he wanted.

I could feel his throbbing. He breathed out a long, slow moan, gasped, and moaned again. "Fuck, Darren." The movements of his body drifted to a stop and he collapsed against mine. "I love you."

My fingers traced along his chiselled jaw. "I love you too."

He was breathing through my hair, each exhale rattling in my ear. I couldn't move, he didn't seem to want to either. That was fine. We dozed off for a while until he stirred and startled me awake. I was a little cold and stiff, and messy.

"I'm hungry," he grumbled.

"Order a pizza."

He chuckled and checked his watch. "It's only, like, nine. Jesus Christ. We fucked too early. I wanna sleep."

"Large pepperoni, stuffed crust."

"As adventurous with toppings as always."

I grinned and rolled onto my stomach, grunting with the effort. His hand stroked and squeezed my arse.

"How you feeling? Sore?"

"Meh."

He chuckled again, kissed up my spine. "That was so hot, what you did."

"You did it to me."

He kept kissing my shoulders, my neck.

"Tyler. Pizza."

"Right."

---

Tyler

I woke up before him, thought I was running late. Went through the typical morning routine of letting Amanda out, feeding her, preparing the coffee machine. Realised once I was in the shower that it was Saturday.

Jesus, my brain was so fried.

I'd been so tense leading up to my trial. Now it was all over, and life was going to go back to normal. All these amazing things, this was normal.

Darren's hands made me jump. I hadn't heard the door open, him come in. Probably because I had the spray up to its roaring strongest, as usual. He shoved me against the tiles and I nearly slipped over. His hard cock pressed against my arse.

"What the fuck? Did I drop the soap?"

"Yes."

I laughed. "Oh my God."

With a bit of spit and the water of the shower, he was starting to thrust inside. I should have known he wouldn't just let me get away with yesterday. I let out a playful growl of pain, he chuckled in my ear, arms across my chest and stomach. It was pretty rough and dry, but he didn't go all the way in and barely lasted a minute, just using me for his morning wood. When he was done he got down on his knees and gave me an amazing blowjob.

God, life was good.

"You're gonna make my water bills crazy," he said.

"I love showers."

"I know." His chest bounced with his chuckle and he shoved me out of the warm spray into the chill. "Go make me coffee."

"Fucking hell, are you gonna start putting the heating on? It's basically winter now."

"It comes on by itself."

"Well it's not working."

"You're a wimp."

"Fuck you."

He had to take a work phonecall, walking in circles in the kitchen, trapped in semi-casual chatter with a client. The business really was his life, and I was so used to it. The constant distractions, noises from private and work phones, long conversations where his voice got less pleasant and more blunt the moment it went over 15 minutes, on the dot. His grumpy face when he finally got sick of it and switched the technology off. Only to have to chase up voicemails whenever he turned it on again.

It wasn't always so bad, but I almost burst into laughter when he was busy on his work phone and his private one started ringing. He waved it at me with a frown, to answer it. It was Jackson. Oh.

"Hello?"

"Tyler? What, are you his home secretary now?"

"He's talking with a client."

"All right."

"Can you tell me what it is? Is it anything important?"

"No, it's really nothing exciting. Tell him to call me later."

The thing I'd learnt with Jackson, was that 'nothing exciting' could mean five guys about to kick the door in with guns. Oh well.

Darren finished his call, then finally complained about it being chilly.

"I fucking told you!"

We snuggled on the sofa while he drank his coffee, kicking a toy across the floor for Amanda. She skidded and clattered on the wood, bringing it back each time, thinking it was the best game ever.

"Should be walking her," he said.

"Yeah?"

"But I'm sore."

I burst into laughter, putting my legs over his lap. "When was the last time you bottomed?"

"Years ago."

We had one of those conversations, at long last, about exes. I'd been so curious about Darren's history, but had put off asking, because I wasn't sure if I was comfortable talking about my own beyond passing comments.

There had been lots of comments about his, not always from him. Especially about his 'twink' ex. So I finally asked.

"Yeah," Darren was saying. "He was just a bit... effeminate."

"Was it kinda recent?"

"No, not really. It was over some years ago."

"Why does everyone still mention him all the time, then?"

His breath hitched with a chuckle and he rubbed his brow. "He was a bit of a personality. Hard to forget."

"Why? What happened?"

There was a silence and he stared down at his mug. "Well, I met him through Rick. Rick thought I'd be perfect for him because I'd 'treat him well'. He was one of those people who was obviously gay, but not comfortable with himself."

"He had problems?"

"He just wasn't confident, you know."

"And you were?"

"More than him." He took a sip of his coffee. "I wasn't really with him for long before the crash happened."

I think I already pieced together the story just from that. I already saw how it would become a painful, downwards spiral to rock bottom, but I let him keep talking, explaining.

"I don't want to sound like I'm just bad-talking him. He was there for me, he did what he could. But when you go through something like that it makes you see things in a different way. I knew it wasn't going to work. The way he was, with how I wanted to be. Problem was, I was in love with him, so I wouldn't let go."

"You really loved him?"

"Yeah, I did. At least I thought I did. The longer I'm with you, the more I question it." He shook his head. "I was in a bad place back then. It's hard to really know."

"I guess it ended bad."

"Yeah, it was a mess. The whole relationship was a mess, to be honest. He always had problems with my uncle, and there was this one argument where Vince ripped a whole new one into him. That was the last straw. He was gone. Told me it was over. Was just gone. It ripped me apart. I was angry at everybody, but especially Vince."

I sat up and leant an arm on his shoulder. He smiled at me.

"He wasn't a bad person. We just weren't compatible. We dragged that relationship out two years longer than it should have been." He sat forwards to leave his empty mug on the table, and ruffle Amanda's ears. "Now that's out of the way, can I bitch?"

"Yes. Bitch away."

"He was so fucking high maintenance."

I chuckled and sprawled out.

"He was the moodiest person I've ever known," Darren continued. "Worse than any woman with her period. He just expected me to do everything perfect but never made it clear what he wanted. We argued a lot. Stupid little needling arguments where he got all snarky. He expected me to spend money on him, because I was rich. He had no respect for where that money came from. If I was busy with something to do with the company, he'd fucking strop, and whine that I had no time for him."

He was doing his thing where he waved an angry hand around with his story. I loved it.

"The sex wasn't even that good. He was a virgin. Well, virgin. He'd been with other guys, but never gone all the way. Even after we got to a point where getting my cock in wasn't a fucking performance, he never really enjoyed it." He sighed, the hand stroked along my thigh. "Not like you do."

I just grinned and folded my arms behind my head. "So all the others before him?"

He tossed me one of those looks. "Some flings. Nothing that lasted as long."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, I actually used to go to gay bars when I was younger. Now I just get headaches."

"I bet you had them flocking to you, you rich cunt. Bet you were a right sugar daddy."

He rubbed his brow with a smirk. "I honestly didn't try that hard. If something happened, fine. If not, then whatever. Just sex. You know how it is."

"Do I? You might have actually fucked more people than me."

"Bullshit. There's no way someone like you walks into a bar without getting some every night. Don't need money with looks like yours."

I chuckled and clasped a hand over my face. There was a lot of stuff I wasn't proud of. "So when did you break up with this high maintenance twink? Four years ago?"

"Around about."

"You seriously had nothing since then?"

"Some dates. Rick's always liked setting me up. Never met anyone where I felt something could work. I guess I was a bit jaded, didn't really know what I was looking for either. A couple of times, just fucked someone the whole night and never saw them again. Didn't feel right about it."

Amanda was dropping a toy at his feet repeatedly, looking at him like he was a retard and not understanding what she wanted. He sighed and gave it a kick across the floor. She scrambled after it in a flurry of claws.

"So can I hear about your conquests, Ty? All of your exciting history?"

I chuckled. "For fuck sake. No. I was just a dirty slut. Use your imagination. I'm sure anything you think of probably happened somewhere."

"Come on."

"No."

"There were obviously some actual relationships in there. You wouldn't have been so anxious with me unless you knew what it was like to be dumped."

Damn. I grumbled something in protest while he leant over me, kissing my cheek as I tried to hide my lips.

"I don't care," he said.

"But I do."

"Because you think I care." His body was so warm, I squeezed him tight. "I love you." His lips started to touch at my neck. "And you're the most amazing sex I've ever had."

"Stop it," I chuckled.

"Tell me, Tyler."

Where to even start? The beginning, right. So I told him about my first serious girlfriend, when I was 15 to 16.

"She was the first person I tried 'coming out' to, the first person I really told about liking guys. She decided that meant I was gay and she dumped me."

"Nice."

"Yeah. To be fair to her, she could have gone around spreading rumours in the whole school and ruined me. She didn't. She kept it to herself. I appreciated that."

"Would it have been that bad?"

"Yes. Seriously. I basically had no friends, okay? Acquaintances, acquaintances everywhere. I knew everyone, because I was the class clown always getting sent out into the corridor, but I didn't have real, proper friends. I tried being friendly with everyone but it was always shallow. The kids I hung about with at lunchtimes were all guys. It was always the banter, to act gay, to take the piss out of it. No-one was supposed to actually be gay."

He smirked at me. "The class clown, huh?"

I sighed. "Didn't you have that kid at your school? Y'know, the one who was always getting sent out when you'd only been sat down five minutes or less. The one the teachers started sending out before they'd even done anything wrong, as pre-emptive measures. That was me. 'Get out, Tyler. You're looking at someone, Tyler. Get out. You said two words, Tyler. Get out.' I never did any fucking work. I don't know how I ever passed exams."

"Did you make sure to pull faces through the door and disrupt the rest of the lesson?"

"Of course!"

He grinned and shook his head. "Yeah, there was a kid like that at my school. He got the shit beaten out of him by his parents, though."

"My parents had to go in to talk to the teachers all the time. Didn't do anything, though."

"When did you tell your family?"

"What?"

"About being into men."

"Once I was at college."

"How did they take it?"

"Pretty well. The worst one was actually Nicole. She was a fucking bitch about it for a while, y'know, all 'eww you're gay' and shit. Then at some point she just grew up and changed. Didn't care anymore. Was even, supportive."

"Your dad still seemed... confused."

"Yeah, I've just confused him by being with you. He always thought I loved women, and just had sex with men. Then he sees I'm in love with a man. He's never really been an asshole about it, nothing like your uncle. He's called me a fag, a puff, a pretty-boy, a fudge-packer. But he insults everyone. I mean, shit, he had one of those long parent talks with me about making sure I was being safe if I was doing anal. So fucking embarrassing. 'Dad, oh my God, I'm eighteen'! Then the weird realisation that he must have done it before to know so much about it."

Darren was grinning down at his hands.

"He was really convinced that I was fucking Zack at one point. Well, getting fucked."

His eyebrow rose and he tossed me a side glance. "You had a massive crush on him, didn't you?"

Shit. I hated admitting it. "Yeah... When I was, like, nineteen."

"Don't blame you."

I chuckled and clasped a hand to my forehead. "It was weird because I didn't at first, it just happened after I'd already known him a couple years. Like I got the idea in my head, and had a hard time making it go away."

"It's okay. I used to have a massive crush on Jackson."

I squeaked. "Seriously?"

"Yes. He's not aging so well, but back when I first met him, he was like some handsome stud straight out of a Bond movie."

"I believe you. How long have you known him?"

"Since I was eighteen or so."

"What's his real name?" I had been wondering that for a while.

"Theodore."

"Ted? Teddy Jackson?"

"I dare you to call him that next time you see him."

"You were supposed to be calling him back..."

"No. I've only heard about one girlfriend so far."

"For fuck sake."

It was hard to explain what things had been like through college and university. A lot of flings. A lot of one night stands. A lot of pissing around, a lot of mistakes. I wasn't very good at organising it in my head, kept back-tracking and changing my mind on details.

IvoryTusk
IvoryTusk
147 Followers