It's Your Decision

Story Info
Husband drifts away and tried to come back.
4.8k words
3.22
87.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the emails I received from my first story there were several things evident. First, there are lots of horny guys out there more than ready to cheat on their wives. Second many of you want to know if the first story was true or fantasy. It was a true story. The woman named Margo is now a very good friend of mine. We met during her single time after the story took place. No, we are NOT lovers, just good friends and she wanted her story told but is not comfortable with her writing skills. She edited the story several times before it was published. Third, people wanted to know if I have more stories coming. The publishing of this one should answer that. This one is autobiographical -- it really happened to me. To tell the whole story it would take volumes, but I think this sums it up fairly well.

There will be more stories to come, some will actually have a happy ending. Since the first story was published, at least six friends have asked me to write their story too. One is exciting just to think about writing, but all six will make for interesting but different reading. Hope you enjoy them all as they are printed.

Feel free to make any comments you want -- even extremely negative ones. I will not delete any from the site. As I learn and become a better writer, hopefully the comments will improve too.

********** ********** **********

********** ********** **********

It's Your Decision

When Frank and I married twenty years ago, we were looked on as an ideal couple. We did everything together and shared everything. We always took time for at least one date night a week to keep the fires burning as they were during our engagement. It was an agreement that Frank had initiated very early because he had witnessed his parents marriage fall apart from lack of common interests once the kids had grown and gone. We were very determined that would never happen to us. Yet, here we are in exactly that situation.

The kids are grown and away in college, and for the last two years our date nights have all but disappeared. It is impossible to recall all of the times when we had a date night scheduled and at the last minute Frank had one excuse or another to put it off. Tonight it was Jim had scored two front row seats to the Magic basketball game and he just couldn't miss the chance. By itself, I would have easily understood, but this makes seven date nights in a row with no Frank.

When he came home and told me about the game, I insisted on fifteen minutes to talk before he left. He begrudgingly acquiesced and I lit into him saying, "Frank, I'm going to have my date nights with you, or without you. I need a little consideration or else."

"Or else what?"

"Or else you have three choices. First choice, start finding time for us to spend time together at least on our dates. Second choice, divorce, or third choice, I will go on dates without you."

"What do you mean dates without me? Do you mean your going out with the girls?"

"No, Frank, I mean I will go out on dates without you, with other men. I need companionship if we are going to have a marriage. Hell, I need sex. We haven't even had a quickie in over two months. You're always too busy."

"Adriana, you can't mean you would go out and have sex with another man? That would destroy our marriage."

"As far as I'm concerned, what is happening now is destroying our marriage. Things will change, it's your choice what direction they will go. I love you Frank, and I don't want a divorce, or another man to go on dates with, but the choice is yours."

Frank looked bewildered. It wasn't as if I hadn't complained about his missing date nights, this was just more than he was ready to process. He said, "Okay, Adriana, I think I understand. I promise we will get back to having our date nights next week."

"You don't understand Frank, MY date nights will start tonight! If it isn't with you, I'll find someone to take me out to dinner and dancing or to a movie, or somewhere. It will be your choice. My first choice is for the two of us to go out and do something together, then come home at a reasonable hour and make love the rest of the night. But, if this basketball game is more important to you, I'm positive I can make two or three phone calls and find someone else to fill in for you."

"Adriana, you can't be serious. Do you really expect me to cancel my plans with Jim with the front row seats to the Magic game at the last minute?"

"Frank, like I said, it's your choice. You seem to be unwilling to cancel at the last minute with Jim, but have no reservations about canceling our date night at the last minute. So, what is your choice?"

Frank looked at me in disbelief. I think he imagined this was just a bluff on my part so he continued, "Adriana, please, just relax tonight and tomorrow morning we'll sit down and have this discussion and work on our marriage. I'm going to the game and I have to leave now to meet Jim. If you're still up when I get home from the game, we can talk then."

"Okay Frank, but I must warn you, if our bedroom door is closed and locked when you get home, you'll have to sleep in the guest room."

"Yeah, whatever." Was his comment as he left in a hurry.

To be honest, I wasn't at all surprised by his reaction and his decision. In fact, I was prepared for it. A man who works in the offices down the hall from my office had been hitting on me to go out with him for three months. Every time I'd meet Ryan on the elevator or in the hall, he'd keep telling me how lucky my husband was to have such a beautiful wife. Ryan tried several approaches including trying to get me to go to lunch with him. He had asked me to dinner dozens of times and even said, we could just be friends. Today, he caught me leaving the office and wanted me to grab a quick drink with him. I took five minutes in the hall of the office building to briefly explain the situation and what I planned to do this evening. I told him I would call him one way or the other and if things went as I expected, he and I could go out for the evening. He was elated and told me, "Adriana, if you go out with me it will make my year!"

So, now it was just for me to make the call. I thought for about ten seconds and dialed his number. "Hello Ryan, if you're up for it, I'm your for the evening."

"Wow I hoped you'd call. Tell me where and when you want to meet."

"Ryan, I'm ready when you are, and I'd like it if you picked me up at home." I gave him directions and ran to the bathroom to freshen up my make-up. Twenty minutes later, he was ringing the doorbell.

We went to his car and he immediately leaned over and kissed me. I returned his kiss with an open mouth. Our tongues flirted briefly. He said, "I guess we'd better get a bite to eat first, any preferences?"

"Your pick, it would be nice if it was fairly quiet so we can talk and get to know each other better. If we are going to date, I want it to be real! My marriage is probably over, and I've been alone long enough with a husband in the house but no friend to talk with."

He picked a nice quiet bistro and we had a few drinks, a nice leisurely meal, and lots of conversation. He is single due to his wife's death of lung cancer three years ago. He's been very lonely and very horny ever since. I was open and honest with him. I explained my circumstances thoroughly, and warned him this may be our only evening together. I told him that Frank very well may decide to change his ways and if he does, I am still married and want to stay with Frank if we can rebuild what we've lost. Ryan was very understanding. He said, "So, I guess that means no chance for sex? If you're planning on putting your marriage back together that would really put a damper on it."

I looked in his eyes for a minute, then leaned in and kissed him passionately and replied, "Don't give up so easily. I warned Frank what I intended to do if he went to the game. It's not like this is a one-time thing canceling our plans at the last minute. I told him I was going to date one way or another. Either with him, or without him. I also told him I needed sex and reminded him it had been two months since we even had a quickie. So, in answer to your question, don't count anything out just yet!"

We looked at the time and we'd been in our booth for over three and a half hours. I suggested going to the club down the street for a little dancing and we'd see how the evening goes. I already had decided I was going to fuck him before the night was over. It was just where and when. I was guessing I'd hear from Frank soon because it was about time for the game to be over. At least I hoped I had put some fear in his mind. Sure enough, just then, my cell phone rang. "Hello Frank! Was it a good game?"

"We're just leaving the Fieldhouse now, are you at home? You didn't answer the home phone."

"No, Frank, I'm doing what I told you. I'm out on a date."

"Well, come on home now, I'm headed that way now and we can talk."

"Sorry Frank, we had our talk earlier and you made your choice. I'm on a date now and will be home when its over which probably will be sometime in the morning. We can talk more tomorrow." I hung up immediately and shut my phone off. Then I turned to Ryan and kissed him again.

"Ryan, I had planned on taking you back to my home, but it looks like Frank will be there. How about we skip the dancing and either get a room somewhere or go back to your place?"

"Are you sure?"

"Positive!"

"Well, let's get a room. My twenty year old daughter is out on a date and will be home in a while. I told her I might be very late tonight and not to worry about me. She just winked and said, "No problem Dad, have fun!"

In fifteen minutes we were in the lobby of the Marriott getting a room.

Ryan was nervous as we went up the elevator, and truthfully, so was I. I tried to put him at ease with another kiss with lots of tongue. I could feel his arousal against my leg as we kissed. He caressed my back and the back of my neck as we held the kiss. When the elevator stopped on our floor, we got off and kissed again right there in the hall. This time he moved his hand to caress my breast which caused me to moan. Quickly we stepped down the hall to our room.

Once in the room, Ryan asked, "How long do we have? When do you need to be home?"

"A good time would be about nine or ten in the morning, if we're done then. Let me check my phone for messages to see just how upset Frank is by now. One thing I don't want is the two of you getting into a fight when you take me home...In fact, I think I may take a taxi home to avoid a confrontation." As my phone booted up, I could see there were several messages, mostly from Frank, but also one from my sister and one from Myra, one of my good friends from bridge club. First I listened to Frank's first message. He thought I was playing a game, his later messages got a little more serious, but he wasn't yelling. My sister just wanted to tell me Frank was looking for me, and Myra said Frank accused her of putting ideas in my head, and wanted to know what was going on.

I turned toward Ryan and dropped my jacket off my shoulders and began unbuttoning my blouse. He grabbed me and kissed me and we started tearing each other's clothes off. Just then, my phone rang again. I looked at the caller id and saw it was from our home phone. It was Frank, demanding that I come home right now. I told him I'd be home when the date was over, and he wanted to know who I was with. I asked if it really made a difference, but assured him it was no one he knew. Frank was frustrated but trying to stay calm as he asked me where we were. I said, "Frank, we just got into a room at a hotel and we are in the process of removing each other's clothes so we can fuck for a while."

"Yeah, right!" Was his response.

"See you in the morning Frank, please don't keep calling, I'll just have to turn the phone off again if you do."

He grunted and said, "Well, if you say so, I guess that's where you are."

I could tell he was not really believing I would do any of that. I'm sure he thought it was all a bluff to get his attention, so I decided to give him a little proof. I took my phone out and went down on Ryan taking his already stiff penis in my mouth. I went near the lamp to get more light and took a picture of my face with a mouth full of Ryan's member. I sent a text message with the picture attached to Frank's phone, then turned my phone off.

Ryan was a very excited lover, and even though his first orgasm came within a minute of his being in my mouth, I just swallowed it all and kept bobbing on his cock until it was hard again. He swung me around on the bed and started licking around my pussy and clit until I began to feel an orgasm building. Then he put two fingers in me and seriously started sucking and licking on my clit. I felt my orgasm prepare to explode, his tongue sank to my asshole and plunged in about an inch. It really rocked me, and my orgasm kept on for almost a minute. He immediately pulled me up on my knees and entered me doggy style and pumped me to another orgasm before he came deep in my pussy. We collapsed in each other's arms and fell asleep. Two hours later, Ryan was down licking at me asshole again and I was really loving it. Frank had tried that a couple times when we were young, but I discouraged it then and he never brought it back up. Ryan asked, "Can I take you in the ass?"

"Ryan, as much as it sounds really good right now, my husband has never been there and I think we'd better hold off for now." He was not really disappointed, but lovingly turned me over and attacked my pussy and clit again!

Se it went most of the night. I was getting caught up on my needs and Ryan was loving it! By eight-thirty in the morning, we decided I should shower and go home, but rather than Ryan driving me, I took a taxi from the hotel so we'd avoid Ryan getting involved with Frank.

As I arrived home about nine-thirty in the morning, Frank's car was in the driveway, not in the garage. I checked and the hood was warm, so Frank had been out that morning. I wondered if he'd been out all night too, or if he'd been looking for me. It only took a minute to find out he had been to all of my friends looking for me that morning.

Frank had fresh coffee on and greeted me a little coldly, but I could tell he was shaken. He wanted to know the truth about where I'd been, who I was with and what we did. I just told him the who was not important, and the rest was just what I told him would happen before he left for the game.

"But, how could I know you were serious? You never do things like that."

"Well, how many times have I objected to your canceling our dates at the last minute for one reason or another? Do you remember when we were first married and decided to have these date nights? Do you remember why we decided to have them?" I was pissed but went on, "I gave you the choice to do what you thought was important, and obviously it wasn't our marriage or our date night. You canceled seven date nights in a row counting last night and every one was at the last minute. Sure, you had some great reasons, and by themselves might have been easily forgiven, but seven in a row? That shows me you have no interest in our marriage or in my feelings. So, Frank, what's it going to be ... divorce?"

"I hope not, what can we do to save what we had? I love you with all of my heart, I just didn't use my head. I understand what you did, I don't like it, but to be fair, you gave me the choice. I just didn't believe you."

"Truthfully, I don't know if we can ever have what we once had. Frank, I love you too, but you haven't given me any signs you feel that way too. Honestly, I loved the sex last night and don't feel any remorse for my actions. Unless something drastic happens today, my plan is to go out with him tonight again and get his lovely cock up in me again. He wanted to take my ass last night, but I wouldn't let him because you've never been there, but tonight, who knows, I may loose my anal virginity too. In fact, tonight I WILL lose it. Either to him, or to you. It all depends on you and your decision."

"Adriana, you know I've had plans with Tom and Mark from work to go to the seminar tonight for three months. Are you seriously asking me to cancel those plans?"

"No Frank, I am leaving the decision on what you should do entirely up to you. It'll be your decision that determines what I do tonight. I'd love to spend the night with you trying to make up for lost time and rebuilding our relationship. You decide what is most important to you."

"You're not being fair! I'm just supposed to break my plans at the last minute?"

"Fair? Was it fair the past seven weeks in a row when you broke our plans at the last minute for everything from a basketball game to a card game with the guys?" I looked at Frank and smiled. "You just need to decide if we have a marriage or not. I know I am going to get laid tonight, it's just up to you to decide who will get the pleasure of fucking my virgin ass."

"Where did this slutty behavior originate? Which of your girlfriends talked you into this nonsense?"

"It was no one but me. I just got tired of having a marriage in name only. I need sex, and I need companionship. If we are a couple, we need to act like it and do things together and make decisions together. We haven't done that in several years. The plans we make together get canceled and I am left alone at the last minute on a regular basis. Do you even remember the last time we had sex? So, if you decide to go to the seminar, you can get a room somewhere tonight because I will be here with my date fucking all night, and our marriage will be over."

"But why is all this so suddenly so important. Can't I have a couple of days to think about everything?"

"Sure, I'll give you a few days, in fact, how about a week?"

"A week? I don't think it'll take a week, but sure, let's make it a week."

"In the meantime, you need to find a place to do your thinking for a week. Can you stay with one of the guys, or you could just get a hotel room, whatever works for you."

"Why can't I just stay here to do my thinking? Or, why don't you leave?"

"Frank, I want my marriage back, you don't know what you want. I will be here when you get back to talk, resume our marriage, or get a divorce. It's your decision, just make it and let me know!"

"So, will you be staying home alone all week?"

"I think you already know the answer to that. So, what will it be? Are you staying home, or going to the seminar?"

"I have to go to the seminar, it's for work."

"I know it's for work, but it isn't a mandatory seminar, it is just to help you advance your career. So are you more interested in advancing your career, or your marriage?"

"Adriana, I have to go to this seminar. If I had canceled a few days ago, I could have gotten around it, but I'm the one who is picking up the boss at his home to go. So, I guess we'll talk tomorrow."

"Tomorrow, I thought you needed a week to think?"

"No, I'll come home tonight right after the seminar. It runs until ten-thirty, then I'll drop the boss at his home and be here by eleven-thirty."

Please don't come here at eleven-thirty expecting to get in. The slid bolts will all be fastened. Come back tomorrow morning after ten and we'll talk then."

"Oh, whatever, Adriana you are just being difficult. I'll see you in the morning!"

With that, he left and I immediately called Ryan. He was here in twenty minutes. As soon as he was in, I fastened all of the slide bolts, closed all of the drapes, and took Ryan by the hand up to the master bedroom. We locked in a passionate embrace for several minutes. By then, my nerves were settled, and I was ready to have some fun. I asked Ryan, "Are you ready to be gentle and take my anal virginity?"

12