It's Your Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demure101
demure101
212 Followers

"Come," you say, in a low voice -- throaty, still hoarse with your shattering climax -- "hold me close -- fuck me..." as I slowly move into you.

The urgency we felt before has now made place for a much slower, dreamy love-making. Our fingers touch to remember now. They caress rather than bruise the other's skin, exploring every fold and curve, every joint, every line...

Taking you slowly, sweetly will make me last a long time, and we have all the time in the world, and we whisper to each other what we feel, what we want, what we think, until eventually our bodies take over again, and I feel your pussy become more and more active around me, squeezing, milking me...I respond by tightening the muscles at the base of my cock and you grin, and I pick up speed. How long have we lain here? I don't know. It doesn't matter -- you are all that matters, and you show me without words what you want me to do. It's what I want to do, too. I raise myself on my arms to be able to fuck you deeper, and to look at your face, suffused with perspiration, smiling beatifically. Your breasts sag a little to the side -- oh, my girl, you don't know how beautiful you are. I try to move even faster when you move yourself in the direction of the headboard and turn round, positioning yourself on your hands and knees, your beautiful bottom in the air with your pussy in full view -- a view so beautiful I grow weak in the knees.

I bend down and run my tongue up your pussy and down again to your clit, pulling at it with my mouth, and I hear you moan.

"Mau," you groan, "please -- give it to me -- now!"

I get behind you on my knees and slam into you, hard and fast, and you buck your hips and slam your bottom into my pelvis, meeting every thrust so hard I have to hold on to your hips not to fall over, and you moan and egg me on, saying things I never heard you say before that get me so aroused it isn't real.

"Oohhh Teri..."

I must be panting like a steam engine, pistoning in and out of you for dear life, looking at your bottom and back, and at my cock disappearing and reappearing, glistening with your juices... Your sweet buns feel like caress every time they touch me, and I caress your breasts while holding on to your hips with the other hand.

Suddenly you've reached the top. You cry out and I feel you spasm around my cock, in a long series of convulsions, building up and then slowly, slowly fading away. You produce a throaty, sobbing sound and your arms give way, and your upper body drops onto the mattress as I feel my sperm gush out into your body. Then I collapse onto the bed and I look at your face, at the high blush on your cheeks, and the smile that meets my eyes, tired but happy... I feel completely floored, physically and mentally.

"Teri, my love," I whisper, "Teri..."

I wake up in the bed. It's a bit of a mess; the bedclothes are sticky and not exactly smooth... You're lying half on top of me, trying to open your eyes and trying to find my face with your hand.

"Good morning, Mau," you say. "Boy, what a night!"

I touch your cheek, and you smile at me and pull my head your way, and kiss my lips. Then you rise and stand next to the bed in all your naked glory.

"Let's go and have a shower," you say, and you wink at me with a naughty smile.

I don't have to be asked twice, and I lazily get up, stretching myself, and walk to the shower. My cock hangs down half swollen, soft but a lot bigger than usual, and when I reach the shower stall you open the door for me and I get in with you. You have brought a bottle of shower gel, and you start soaping me up. Phew -- goodie! I'm like wax in your hands. You take a particular delight in washing my crotch, and you run your hand through my crack and pinch my buttocks. Then it's my turn. Your wet body and the slithery, soapy feeling of my hands on you do little for my composure. They do have a noticeable effect elsewhere, and you grin as you notice.

"Naughty boy," you say, "just look at you!"

I try to look crestfallen but I don't succeed too well, for you have taken hold of me and you stand with your legs apart, pulling me closer. I put my arms around you, and enter you under the warm water dousing us. Your arms are round my neck and you kiss me, and you wrap your legs around the small of my back.

Oh wow -- this is something else again! We move against each other, and it isn't long before you come with a long, low moan.

It's too soon for me but I don't care. I kiss you and thank you, and we clean each other and get dressed. We're almost in time for breakfast, and when we arrive at the symposium, some fifteen minutes late, they haven't even started yet. We grin at each other as we look at the other participants. If only they knew...

The morning's programme is much more interesting than yesterday's, and it's lunchtime before we know. We sit together and talk about my home, and about yours, and the differences in the way foreigners are dealt with, but we haven't finished by a long chalk when the afternoon's work commences.

It's not as interesting as the morning programme, and we are eagerly waiting for the day to end.

Finally! We are among the first to leave the congress hall, and we walk hand in hand to the nearby taxi stand to go to the hotel to change. The chambermaid has done a perfect job... The bed lies pristine in the lamplight, smooth and inviting.

I have booked a table at a restaurant that a friend at home had recommended. We dress for the occasion. We look at each other with joy, but refrain from touching each other. It wouldn't be safe; we would go hungry all night!

The restaurant is very good, and we highly enjoy our meal. When we've finished I ask you if you'd like to go and dance to our song again. You beam at me and say yes, and so we find ourselves back in the same club. I go over to the jukebox and put in a coin, and you wait for me on the dance floor. The first bar sounds, with its organ introducing the song, and you lean into me with your arms around me and your head on my shoulder, and we move to the slow, sweet music, humming along. When the music's over we have a drink in a corner, and then we smile at each other and hurry home to the hotel, while we continue talking about the subject we started at lunch.

In our hotel room we finish the bottle of wine we opened the day before. We don't want to let go of each other, but you are bound to a job; so we decide that you will give notice and come to live with me. You see learning my language as a challenge, and you don't really mind giving up your job -- the management isn't precisely completely in tune with you, and you'll be happy to leave.

We sit talking on the bed, with our backs against the headboard, and when we've planned enough to take some action the next day, you come closer. You bite my neck, your hands find the buttons of my shirt -- and then there is only you, and if you wonder about the spell I'm under... It's your love.

demure101
demure101
212 Followers