Itza at the Gym

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You made me cum so many times, Brett, I always want to fuck you ... promise me that you will always fuck me," she whispered into my ear as we walked.

When I think about Itza now, I realize that it was not just the sex. Don't get me wrong - the sex was unbelievable and some of the most intensely erotic experiences of my life. What made her so memorable was the strength of her desire and the willingness to satisfy it almost anywhere or anyplace. Itza was very feminine, but she fucked like a man in a woman's body. She was always ready to fuck, suck, lick, or swallow. Itza was all about competing, and often talked afterwards about how many times she came or I came, how much cum I shot, or how incredibly big I was. With Itza, it was the numbers, the stats, and the reps. If we fucked three times, she'd try to get me excited to fuck a fourth time. She offered me her mouth, pussy, and ass countless times. We'd fuck until we were both sore, and couldn't think of sex anymore. As I said, there was a lot of fucking that summer.

12