Itza, Girl Who Took It All Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed slowly into Itza's pussy, feeling her pussy lips stretch to accommodate my thick shaft and engorged cock head. Inch after inch sank into her cunt, as I took more of her. I started to feel slight tremors in Itza that would rise and fall. Each wave would build, crest, and recede, like waves crashing onto a beach. Itza would lie still for a minute, and then I would feel her body tense as another spasm passed through her pussy. I kept pushing slowly in, penetrating her and filling her with m cock.

"Oh ... fuck... fuck..." she moaned, as I sank deeper into her hot, wet recesses.

I kept pushing, as her wet pussy unfolding around my cock, and more of the shaft skewering Itza. Five, six, seven inches of cock filled her trembling pussy.

"AIEE! Brett!" she gasped. "Tu tienes un martillo enorme!" I did not understand the rest of what Itza said, crying out in Spanish and thrashing her head from side to side.

With my hands planted on either side of her ass, and legs straddling hers, I kept pushing down and forward, slowly invading her. My prick pushed along the front of her cunt, pushing hard against its hot confines, and stretching her walls. Eight, nine, ten inches of meat was now inside her hot cunt. No woman had taken all of me, and the possibility of burying my entire length into Itza's pussy drove me further, deeper into her womanhood.

I was breathing heavily now, as the sweat dripped off my chest in the early morning heat of Itza's bedroom. As I continued to ram into her, big drops of sweat would run off my pectoral muscles and hit her back. Itza was emitting long, low moans, unintelligible words in Spanish and English as I kept up my assault on her cunt. I finally felt my balls rest against her upturned ass, and exhaled hard as I realized that this unbelievable girl had taken my entire prick. 11 and half inches of cock were now deep inside her pussy, and the rise and fall of her pussy tremors were happening more frequently.

"Itza... babe... fuck, you are unbelievable," I gasped. Usually, I could only get seven or eight inches into a girlfriend before I felt the hard and unyielding knot of muscles that made up her cervix. Experience had taught me to be careful as I bottomed out. It was too easy to cause pain instead of pleasure, as my cock head pushed into her deepest point. I had learned to gently massage a woman's cervix, rubbing the engorged head into the door to her womb. Yet, Itza lay underneath me, still eluding my prick, unconquered.

My unsatisfied lust demanded that I find her inner door. I arched my back and removed my hands from the bed. My torso moved backwards, balancing my body over her ass with my prick still completely inside her quivering cunt. Stretching my arms out to the side, my muscled body made a huge cross of sweat-covered arms, chest, legs, and prick. I flexed my chest and arms to make my muscles jump. My weight forced my cock slightly deeper into Itza's cunt, and finally nestled my cock head into her cervix.

"AIEE... FUCK!" she cried out, burying her head into the pillow, as her hands grasped tightly onto the headboard. I felt a new wave of powerful contractions in her pussy, and a tremor run through her hips and ass, as my cock head continued to push gently into her womb entrance.

As the early morning light started to enter her bedroom, I started to hear voices on the street below. Over Itza's moans and my breathing, several students passed by, talking on their way to early Mass. I thought if they only knew the delicious sin that was happening so close by, and this made me even more ardent in my reaming of her cunt.

I leaned forward again, bracing my hands on Itza's ass, and started to pull my long shaft from her pussy. As my cock retreated, I could feel the sweet pull of her sugar walls. I pushed my hips back until only the turgid head remained wedged inside her pussy. Pushing my hips forward, I started to pump in again, now with the measure of her cunt, I knew that my prick would only strike her cervix with a deep hammering thrust into her sex.

Repeatedly, I pulled my cock back and skewered her with a thrust deep into her cunt. I felt my balls, swollen now with lust, press into the moist folds of her pussy mound at the end of each pump. Despite shooting twice into Lisa, I knew that Itza would get another hot load of bull spunk. All my muscles were working now, as I started to piston in and out, sweating and straining with the exertion.

"Fuck ... Fuck ... Fuck!" Itza breathed at the end of each thrust into her pussy.

I was pumping fast now, my cock ramming into her sex, my body straining as all my energy was poured into my assault on her pussy. Prick and pussy, cock and cunt -- everything else seemed to fade into the background of her bedroom in the early morning, as I flexed my body and hammered her from behind. Each stroke pushed into her with enough force to reach her cervix, and my flared cock head felt the muscled end of her pussy.

"Brett, oh fuck me, Brett!" cried Itza, as her hands grasped tightly onto the headboard, and her back arched. Her pussy quivered around my hard shaft, and I felt every inch of my almost foot-long cock buried in her deep, hot cunt.

Finally, after the long ride, I needed to cum. Pumping hard into Itza, I felt my cock head push again into her cervix. Holding my breath, I let the contractions of my balls overcome any control, and spurt after spurt of spunk erupted from my cock and struck against her womb head. I felt my balls contracting, as more cum erupted through my long shaft and filling Itza's soaked cunt. Itza was moaning continuously now, her hands still grasping the headboard, her head buried into her pillow.

Exhausted, I pulled my cock from her pussy, and felt the rush of spunk as I left her gaping hole unfilled. Leaning back, I watched as globs of white cum oozed from her puffy slit to whiten the olive skin of her legs and ass. Admiring my work, I reached out to push my fingers onto her slippery mound.

Itza lunged forward on the bed and shrieked, "fuck, no, Brett, I am too sensitive!"

Smiling, I let my fingers wander over her ass, but kept kneading her flesh, and spreading the thick goo. My cum was streaming out of her hole, covering her shaved mound and swollen lips with thick white spunk. I leaned over her, and kissed her back tenderly. My fingers moved back to her pussy, and this time Itza only moaned, and twisted her hips slightly. I started to grind my fingertips into her stretched hole, and found her clit. It felt big and almost hot to the touch. I wanted to make her cum again, to watch her body contort itself again. My fingers pushed into her cummy and swollen clit, causing her to arch her back and push her mound towards my hand.

"Fuck, Big Man, You have stolen my pussy, it is yours now, only yours," she whispered, her head in the pillow, as I kept rubbing her pussy from behind.

"My pussy," I said simply. I felt Itza tense again, and shockwaves of pleasure rippled through her body. My probing fingertips felt the electricity, as her pussy once more shuddered in orgasm. Itza let out a long, low moan as her body maintained this peak for a long moment, sending visible shivers through her legs. For a long time, neither of us moved, until finally, she turned and reached for my arm, and pulled me down to the bed beside her prone body. I kissed Itza long and ardently, as we laid the bed. However, it was getting late, and I remembered my girlfriend sleeping down the hall. Not sure how to leave, I simply stood up. Pulling my shorts over my half-hard prick, I escaped back into the hall and then safely into the bathroom to shower.

----------

I looked at Itza, staring intently at me over the breakfast table, our encounter flashing through my mind. I feel a surge of regret, but beneath this feeling, there is a glow, a fire.

"Sure, babe, I'll come by tonight, " I said as her eyes flamed once more.

"I will be waiting, Big Man" she said as she walked from the room, swaying her hips.

12