Ivan Horton's Choice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the muscles deep inside her she clenched his manhood with her velvet sheath, pulsing it. The pleasure was exquisite. Ivan fought off his climax to prolong the approach. He could not for long and erupted deep inside her. As Rebecca felt the filling, she climaxed as well, long and deep this time. They collapsed on the bed exhausted for the moment. Neither of them had experienced lovemaking on the level that they just had. It was a beautiful sharing of love and affection. The physical thrills were new to them, too. Ivan had never dreamt of them. Rebecca had never dreamt that she would have a lover with the power to allow her to satisfy the fantasies of her imagination.

The couple came together twice more during the night as they spent their energy in many ways, creating their secrets together. They slept, Rebecca atop Ivan, peacefully embraced.

**************

The next day Ivan took his final Biology exam. He was sure that he passed it. It wasn't nearly as hard as the quizzes that Rebecca had flogged him with in her tutoring. He hurried to her apartment to tell her.

Her expression was the brightest and happiest that he had ever seen it. He puffed his chest out, assuming it was his sating her the night before. Before he could speak she rushed to him.

"Before you say a word, I have to tell you something."

"You're pregnant?" he asked.

"No!" Rebecca rolled her eyes and mock-punched him in the chest. "Be serious and listen."

"Professor Gilbert was fired this morning," she began. "Well, they said he 'resigned'. The rumor is that it has something to do with an investigation into diverted grant money. I heard someone say that 'he fell on his sword'."

"That is big news," Ivan said.

"There's more," said Rebecca, her excitement growing. "I have a new advisor, Professor Knight. My assistantship is restored. I even got my carrel back!"

"That's great, Rebecca! I'm happy for you." Ivan exclaimed. "What will happen to Gilbert?"

"I heard that he landed on his feet, as usual. He landed a job as Research Director at a new pharmaceutical company. Some Wall Street firm set it up. Can you imagine that?"

"You never know, do you?" Ivan shrugged.

"I'm so excited! I'm ready to burst," the happy Rebecca lilted. "We have the whole afternoon free. What do you want to do?"

Ivan thought of a few things to do.

***********

You might have guessed it! The unlikely pair became an item and then a couple. Finally, they tied the knot. They settled down in the same city as the University. That was thirty five-years ago. They are still there today. Rebecca went on to earn her doctorate and became a Professor of Biology and is rumored to be the next Department Chair. She doesn't wear her bib overalls anymore, but keeps them in a bottom drawer, to remind her of those early days.

Ivan went to the police academy and joined the County Sheriff's office. He later was elected Sheriff, and then County Executive. They stay in touch with their two sons, who have their own families.

Sometimes they reminisce about those few long-ago summer months when everything changed.

THE END

*

Dear Readers,

Thank you for reading "Ivan Horton's Choice". I hope that you enjoyed it. As always, I welcome your comments and questions.

Autumn Writer