I've Always...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got behind her and let the water cascade on the both of us. I tried to make sure I didn't touch her with my hardness. As thick as the sexual tension was, I didn't want it to be thicker. No pun intended.

I looked at her back and traced it down to her gorgeous ass. I stared while I soaped up my hands and started lathering her back. I swear I could hear a slight moan escape her lips when my hands touched her initially.

My hands were quivering slightly, and I was full on adrenaline. I just wanted to attack her at this point. My hands lathered her upper back for a few minutes. I was afraid to go lower however. I didn't want her to think I was feeling her up or anything. Finally, after a few more minutes, she spoke.

"Go lower Tim," she said in almost a whisper. My hands roamed down her body until she signaled me to stop. I rubbed down her back and sides until she stopped me just above her ass.

"Right there, keep rubbing. I'm a little sore there from work. Just massage it with your thumbs."

She reached behind her, took my hands and placed them exactly to her liking.

"There, like that."

My fingers were wrapped around both the front parts of her hip, while my thumbs were in the two dimples that formed neatly on both sides just above her ass. I started to massage her. My arousal was on overdrive and my cock was steel-hard. I had to shift my lower body to make sure it wasn't poking her. I didn't think I could take much more before I just went crazy.

"Mmmmmm, Tim. You've got some skilled hands there. I just might have to put them to use more often," she said softly.

"Sounds good to me," I managed to speak. Not thinking of how that statement would be taken, I just let it stay in the air and continued to rub her down.

After a few minutes, I noticed that she was getting a little fidgety. She was rubbing her inner thighs back and forth against one another and humming a little. I was wondering if this was starting to excite her. Then my curiosity got the best of me.

I kept my hands where they were, but I looked down past her tight butt and down to see that her inner thighs were shiny wet. Not from the water. They were soaked with her horniness. This was not helping my already aching cock. I was dripping precum on the shower floor by then.

I tried to make sure that it didn't touch her but of course, I eventually failed in that mission. I stepped forward without thinking and it bluntly pressed against her butt, right in the crevice of her two cheeks and pointed up. She gasped out loud but never made an attempt to move away. She just stood there while I kept massaging her. The tip drooled precum on the small of her back.

"I'm sorry Lisa, I tried to not let it touch you like before but I was in an uncomfortable stance for too long."

"It's okay Tim, you worry too much. I would just like to know why you are so hard. I mean, doesn't he know that I'm gay?" she jokingly asked, referring to my penis.

"Well, you have such a beautiful body and he just couldn't help it," I admitted.

"Really? You like my whole body Tim? Not just my boobs?" she asked with genuine curiosity.

She leaned her head back on my chest and looked up at me. Her beautiful teardrop tits were in perfect view. She was biting her lower lip and running her hands all over them seductively. She was almost teasing me. What the fuck am I saying? Of course she was!

"I do Lis; you really are a knockout. I was surprised when you asked me to get into the shower with you. I mean, when we were kids, it was innocent play, but now it's totally different with our bodies fully developed and hormones raging."

"Tim, I don't mind that you are aroused by my body. And you're absolutely right about the 'raging' part, hehe. I mean it is a little odd because we're best friends and the fact that I'm gay; but I kind of like that I make you like this."

She emphasized by grinding her ass up and down against my cock a little, like she was giving me a lapdance. I almost came. She closed her eyes while she continued to rub against me.

"What are you doing Lisa?" I asked unable to think of anything else to say in a breathless voice.

"Well...I wanted to see what it felt like. It's really hard. I...I like the way it feels. But I can't do anything for you though. You know why. I just wanted to experiment a little."

She proved her point by stepping forward and breaking our contact. I felt so empty right there but she quickly filled me back up with excitement when she revealed another idea for an experiment.

"Tim, have you...have you ever masturbated thinking about me?" she suddenly asked.

I was unable to look at her while I nodded a 'yes'.

"Hey, don't worry. It's okay. Listen, I said I can't do anything for you but you could do it if you want." She paused for a moment and held her hands over her mouth, like she just blurted something out really embarrassing. She was silent for a couple of seconds.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

She removed her hands from her mouth and spoke lightly.

"Tim...umm...I ...I want you to cum for me. I mean I want to see you cum right here in front of me." Her cheeks became beet red as the words escaped her lips. She covered her mouth again shyly.

"Really? Are you sure Lis?"

She paused before answering.

"Yes, I've never seen one in person and I have always been curious. I mean I've seen a porn movie or two, but that would never be something like seeing it in real life; plus I know you won't get a big head out of it. Well mostly one, anyway. Hehe."

I just stood in shock for a few seconds; processing her proposal. Our eyes made contact for a moment. I didn't see any signs that she was messing with me or playing jokes. So, I finally mustered up the words for her.

"Okay Lisa. I'll do it."

Her eyes bulged a little in excitement as she smiled at me. Then her eyes travelled back down my body to my painfully hard dick.

Slowly, I placed my hand on my throbbing erection. I lightly gripped it and started the up and down motions with my hand, as she watched with intense attention.

I worked my hand up and down while she seemed to savor every moment of our "experiment" together. She looked at me as she chewed her lower lip and I could see the attention and dare I say it: arousal, in her eyes.

"Oh Tim, you look like you're really enjoying yourself," she said with a playful tone.

"I am, Lisa. Are you enjoying the view?" I asked.

"Mhmmmmm. Like I said; I've never seen one in person, and yours is very impressive," she said, punctuated with a giddy giggle.

She had a cute way with her words that still fed my inflated ego like no other girl I've ever been with.

"Would you like me to touch my breasts for you? Give you a little show too?" she asked a little shyly.

"Mmmmmmm, I'd like that very much."

She placed her hands on her sides and sensually snaked them up to her beautiful breasts. I knew I wasn't gonna last much longer with my cock already about to explode. She reached for her nipples and began to pinch them and moaned softly.

"See, Tim? Isn't this better than just doing it alone in your room imagining me doing it?"

"Oh yeah, it is," I groaned.

She responded with a loud moan as she played with her hard nipples.

"Faster Tim, I want to see it," she said while she twisted her nipples.

"Mmmmmmm," we moaned in unison.

"Ohhh, I'm getting close Lisa," I warned. I couldn't help but close my eyes.

"Keep going; cum for me, Tim. I know this is a little weird but I want to see it. I need you to cum for me, right now."

Her voice was now lustful. But it also seemed closer at this point.

"I'm gonna cum!"

"Do it, honey. Faster! Cum!" she replied.

She sounded right in front of me.

I opened my eyes and looked down at her. She was on her knees, still rubbing her tits for me. I saw the raw emotion and want in her eyes as I felt the beginning of my load reach the tip of my penis. In a matter of seconds I lurched forward and came onto her.

"Oh yes baby, cum all over me. I love the feel of it Tim. It's so fucking wrong and nasty and sexy. Oooooooh shoot that fucking load all over my body!"

My cock pulsed and contracted as I emptied ten strong ropes of cum onto her body. I covered her upper body and face mostly. But I got at least a little in every area on the front of her perfect body.

I finished cumming the last drop I had on her. My knees went weak and I collapsed down on the shower floor in front of her. Her eyes were wired shut as she panted with deep arousal.

I looked down to see that her pussy was completely soaked. It took everything in me to hold back and not help her with her obvious situation downstairs. She finally opened her eyes and looked at me.

"That was so sexy Tim. You got your hot cum all over me," she said chewing her lip.

She began to wipe my cum into her skin. I couldn't believe what was going on.

"Mmmmmmm, I can see now what the fuss is all about with guy's cumming on girls," she playfully said as she continued to rub her body.

"Some nice natural skin cream," she added sexily.

Things were getting out of hand quickly. I had to remove myself right then and there before I did something horrible. I knew myself too well to know that I would start trying to take it further because of my feelings for her. I knew that there was a possibility she would be open to it, based on the heat of the moment. But, I couldn't do that; not to her.

"I'm so sorry Lis. I have to go." I dried my feet and ran out of the bathroom. I heard her yelling for me but I had to ignore her.

I shut the door to my room and leaned against it. My mind was in a twister at that point. I went over to my bed and collapsed on top of it.

"What just happened?" I thought.

I heard the water shut off a few minutes later and I feared that she now thought that I hated her. I wanted to tell her everything was alright, but I think the best thing we needed was our space. I decided to stay there so I could calm down and think of the right things to say to her and make sure she knows that I still care so much about her.

****************************************

A couple of hours had passed. I eventually dried off and got a t-shirt and some gym shorts on. I decided that it was time to confront her.

I opened the door to my room and went down the hall to hers. Walking towards her room, I saw that the door was partially opened. I could hear a faint whining and whimpering sound coming from her inside it.

I very carefully opened her door a little more to find her on all fours, completely naked and facing her headboard furiously rubbing her swollen and wet clit. The end of her bed faced the door, so you can imagine that I had the most provocative view of her pussy that I possibly could.

She was moaning louder and louder as her circular hand movements became faster against her clit. The lights were low but I have good eyes in the dark.

"Mmmmmmm, OHHHHH FUCK THAT FEELS SO GOOOOOOD," she said with no restraint in the tone of her moans.

She began to work two fingers in and out of her pussy. Her hand was drenched with her wetness. Her clit was very swollen and red. It looked like she'd been playing with herself since she left the shower to get it like that.

My cock was growing at an alarming rate in the elastic gym shorts I was wearing. I started to rub it outside of my shorts while she continued masturbating. I rubbed it while I watched her with guilt gnawing at me for spying on her; but not enough to stop. I was in a trance. She plunged her fingers deep in and out of herself.

"OHH GOD I'M CUMMING AGAIN. MMMMMMMM, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TIM!!"

I felt my heart skip a beat. "She was moaning MY name!" I thought to myself.

"MMMMMMMMMM, OH MY FUCKING GOD!! I'M CUMMING!!," she repeated. I could see her wetness coming out like a tidal wave. It was the sexiest thing I had ever seen in my life.

I knew she would probably be able to see or hear me with her concentration a little freer now. I didn't want to be caught, so I took a few steps back and closed the door to where it was; staying as quiet as possible.

I made exaggerated loud steps from the hall to her room so that she was at least aware of my presence before I walked in on her; or so she would think. I heard her gasp when I got closer. I cleared my throat loudly and knocked on her door. Hopefully, I gave her enough time to become decent; or have the appearance of it at least.

"Are you awake, Lis?"

I heard her fumbling with her covers.

"Yeah, come in Tim." She sounded completely out of breath.

I walked in her room and saw that she had covered herself up with her blanket. The smell of sex was thick and unavoidable, but I pretended like it wasn't there.

"Listen Lis, I wanted to clear up something before you get the wrong impression."

There was a pause.

"You don't hate me now, do you Tim?" She looked up at me with her beautiful blue eyes. I saw worry in them.

"God no! I could never hate you Lis. You are my best friend and you've stuck with me forever. I love you too goddamn much to let that taint our relationship in any way."

I noticed that she openly reacted when I said 'relationship'. Her eyes became glassy, like she was holding back tears.

I continued,"...I was just scared because...I didn't want lust to take over and have one or both of us making a hasty in-the-moment decision."

There was a long, almost terminal pause. Then she finally spoke.

"You must really care about me, don't you Tim? You see; THAT'S why you are different. This is what I've been trying to tell you all these years when I was saying that. Any other guy would have taken advantage of that situation like an opportunistic pig. You just really scared me when you left. I thought that I went too far and you now viewed me as a slut or something. I'm so happy that you're not upset with me. I love you Tim."

She began to tear up a little while she was talking. She put her head into her hands. I know she must have been feeling some conflictions about everything, as I was.

I came to her bedside and grabbed the box of tissues on her nightstand and wiped her tears from her face. I pushed the hair out to the sides and held her head against my chest for a few minutes while she calmed down. I knew she was naked behind the sheets that covered her, but I didn't want to think of such things while she was like this. I just wanted to comfort her at this point.

"I love you too Lisa," I whispered to her.

She removed her head from me and looked at me with puffy eyes. She finally smiled at me with tears still flowing. I smiled back at her.

"It's okay sweetie, I'm here for you. Always have, always will be," I said to her sincerely.

"How did I get so lucky to have you in my life, Tim?"

"I don't know Lis; I think I'm the lucky one."

She paused while looking at me to think of what she wanted to say.

"Just promise me one thing, please?" she asked.

"What is it Lisa?"

"Don't judge me harshly for what I'm about to say."

She wiped the last of her tears from her eyes. She wasn't crying anymore.

"I have one more thing that I want to experiment with. I want to be sure of something before you and I go back to being what we were before today. Tim...I...I want to be with you tonight. Please, let's be together for just tonight. Just one night; let's let everything go. I want you to be my first."

She spoke so clearly, and with such passion. I was completely and utterly shocked. I was lucky my mouth wasn't hanging open. There was a knot in my throat. I gulped and tried to find my words.

"Are you sure Lis?"

"Yes I am, Tim."

From the start, I've always wanted to be the person that she depended on for anything. Now, she wants me to be the first and maybe only man she's ever or will ever be with sexually.

My entire body was shaking. I felt nervousness that I haven't felt since I went on my first real date in the 8th Grade. I couldn't get ahold of myself. However, I knew what I wanted to say immediately. I was standing by her bed. I sat on the edge of it and looked at her.

"Okay Lisa," I said.

She rubbed my arm and smiled at me.

"Thank you Tim."

She leaned up and kissed my cheek innocently.

There was a long pause before I nervously began to take off my shorts. She quickly stopped me by taking my hand into hers.

"What's the matter?" I asked. She looked up at me again, but this time, she started to get that sassy smirk back.

"So what, you're just gonna strip off your clothes and I'm supposed to blow you right away or something? No no no; that's not what I had in mind, sweetie. I want this to be special." She reached her hand towards my bulge and began to rub and tease my cock through my shorts.

"Oh shit, Lis!"

She started to laugh a little at my reaction, as she explored my cock.

"Feels good, huh?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Good, it's supposed to," she giggled.

Her eyes widened like a kid's in a candy store. She took her time as she gave me a light handjob through my shorts; slowly teasing and toying with my growing erection. She looked up at me with her beet red cheeks and that smirk I knew and loved on her.

"This thing just doesn't get enough, does it? Maybe we should have done this in the shower. Oh wait, that's right. You ran off cuz you were afraid that you would grab me and fuck my brains out or something. Hahaha, you know I might have let you if you stayed in there with me Tim," she said smiling.

"Lisa, I couldn't take advantage of you. You're my best friend for fuck sake!"

"Relax Tim, I was messing with you. Besides, should you really be preaching morals with my hand rubbing this big cock of yours right now?"

She stopped momentarily and scooted over in her queen-sized bed with her covers still hiding her nudity. She patted the empty space next to her.

"Come, lay here with me. Take your shirt off and get in bed with me. I promise I won't bite," she smirked.

I stood up from the edge of her bed and took my shirt off. When I lay next to her, she sat up on her knees still on the bed to face me. Her blanket was wrapped partially around her, covering everything from her shoulders, down. She slowly lowered her covers and revealed her bare breasts. She stuck her chest out and presented them to me.

"Touch me Tim. Please touch me," she said in a husky voice.

I reached my left hand out and took one of her perky breasts with it. It was so soft and her nipples couldn't be harder. She gasped and moaned when I started rolling her hard nipple between my thumb and index finger. I quickly followed the same motion with my right hand as I took her other breast in hand.

Her tits were absolutely perfect; soft but also firmness to them. I leaned forward and took her small pink nipple in my mouth and sucked.

"Mmmmmm, oh Tim. Ahhhhhhhh! Yes! Play with my tits! OH GOD!"

I caressed and squeezed her breasts while I sucked on her nipple. I pulled away before attacking the other. She took her hand and placed it behind my head for balance. I reached up and placed her right nipple in my mouth and sucked and licked it.

"That feels so good. Mmmmmmm, I'm so wet for you Tim. When you left me in the shower, I was so fucking wet that I came right to my room and played with my pussy the entire time. You are gonna have to pay me back for leaving me so wet and horny, babe."

"I'll be sure to, Lis. What would like me to do first then?" I asked lifting my face from her wonderful tits.

She took my head between both of her hands and locked eyes with mine.

"Bite it baby. Bite my nipple!"

She shoved my face back into her amazing cleavage and I joyfully complied. She almost screamed with pleasure as I took her right nipple back in my mouth and bit it hard. After a few minutes, I switched to her other nipple. I could have sworn she came a little when I bit both at the same time. My eardrums were about to burst with the screams she emitted.