I've Always...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sucking on your best friend's tits? Taking advantage of her like this? Mmmmmmm, you bad boy. How could you?" She seductively moaned. I knew she meant it harmlessly.

She lowered her hand ever so slightly down until it was at the top of my shorts. Eventually, she slid her hand down past the waistband.

"I'm going to touch you now Tim. I'm gonna get a piece of that fat cock of yours. Just don't blow your delicious load right away. I don't want it going to waste this time."

Her dirty talk was really turning me on more.

"Do it baby. It's hard because of you." I reluctantly let go of her tits to give her direct access to me.

She stared directly into my eyes as her hand went down and wrapped around the head of my dick. The tip was already wet with precum. She gave me a few tugs before she noticed the wetness coming from my cock. She retracted her hand and showed me the precum that she caught. She smiled and licked her fingers clean.

"You taste good, Tim."

She licked and coated her hand with saliva before returning to my cock. Her wet hand proceeded to twist and roll around the head of my penis. I grunted and groaned as her hand expertly teased the head of my cock. After a couple of minutes, she retracted her hand again.

"Take your boxers off," she instructed.

I quickly obeyed her. I began stripping them off. Before my boxers were completely off, I asked her a question that was burning in the back of my mind.

"So, you tasted my cum in the shower, didn't you Lis?"

Gnawing on her lower lip hard and blushing furiously, she replied, "Maaaaaaybe. I never knew you tasted so good. If I knew that then, I would have asked you to aim in my mouth. Hell, I would have finished you off myself."

"Well I guess we're gonna remedy that right now, aren't we," I said as I slipped my boxers passed my ankles and kicked them off. I was completely naked now.

"You're too smart for your own good, Tim. Now lay back and relax. And I don't want you to laugh at me if I don't get this right. You ARE my first man, you know? Good thing about me though, is that I'm a quick learner."

With that said she moved playfully pushed me back and got between my legs. Slowly, she started stroking my cock while she looked at it with great interest. I grunted in response; which she heard.

"You like that Tim? You like me stroking your stiff cock with my hand?"

I moaned a little as I responded.

"Yes, I love it Lisa. Go faster. Please go faster!"

She giggled.

"Look at you! I haven't been jerking you for 2 solid minutes and you already want me to just finish you off? Settle down big boy. When you cum, I want it to be gushing out of you."

She kept the rhythm slow and steady. I was under her control. Her hand worked my entire cock. She left no part of it unattended. She was so enthralled with my cock, and I could definitely tell by the way she looked at it.

Then out of nowhere she looked up at me, giving me a mischievous grin and spit loudly on my cock. She began to pick up the pace. Her hand jerked and tugged on my lubricated dick, making wet, lewd and sexy sounds. She stroked me like that for a good 5 minutes.

"Wow Lis, you weren't kidding when you said you were a quick learner."

She looked up at me and smiled.

"Now here comes the fun part."

"And just what kind of fun are you talking ab...OH GOOOOOOOD!!"

Before I even finished my sentence, she took my throbbing cock between her soft lips and began sucking the head with urgency. A surge of excitement wracked my entire body. I took my hands and instinctively placed them on the sides of her head for support. Her eyes stayed on mine as she continued suck the head. I couldn't believe how good it felt.

"You look so fucking hot Lis. You like that? Do you like sucking it?"

She nodded with my dick still inside her mouth.

After a couple more minutes, with a popping sound, my cock was released from her mouth. She was panting. She obviously needed air for a few seconds. A couple drops of precum dripped down from the tip. She smiled and licked the underside of my dick, catching all of it with her tongue. She quickly swallowed and kissed the head, gaining a grunt from me.

"How am I your first?" I asked simply.

She jerked me lightly while she spoke, out of breath.

"What can I say? I'm eager to please, I guess. Am I a good little cocksucker, Tim?"

Hearing her say that almost made me cum right there.

"Yes baby. You're amazing."

For the next few minutes, she did all she could to please me with her mouth. I was in pure heaven. She started playfully gnawing on the sides of my cock for a little bit. Then, she began sucking just the head again to tease me. Then eventually, she started deepthroating me. The wet noises that she made with my cock were driving me wild.

"Ohhhhhh Lisa, that feels so fucking good!"

She began rubbing her big perky tits sensually as she sucked my cock fast and hard. When she moaned, it channeled through to my dick. I had to let out a moan myself. I was beginning to lose control. But with no warning whatsoever, she stopped sucking and let my cock free again. She cupped her tits in her hands and rubbed and squeezed them in front of me.

"So, you've felt my mouth now, Tim. I bet you want to feel these now too, don't you?" She arched an eyebrow at me, like I was on trial for how perverted I was.

"More than you know Lis. I want to feel those breasts of yours that has driven me crazy for years!"

"Mmmmmmm," she replied.

She reached out and grabbed my cock and began to stroke me off lightly with one hand, while she continued to play with her breast in the other hand. She let go and grabbed both of them again. Leaning down, she aimed them towards my cock. She wrapped her perfect tits around my throbbing dick and began titfucking me.

"You like that? You like em wrapped around your hard cock?"

"OHHHHHH YEEESSS LIIIISSSS. I LOVE YOUR TITS."

I began to find out more and more just how much she wanted this. I couldn't tell what the outcome of this would eventually be and what she really wanted to know, but at the moment, I was on cloud 9.

We both moaned in forbidden ecstasy. Her breasts made slapping noises against my pelvis. My precum flowed from the tip down to her breasts, lubricating them and increasing the sensations. I felt myself begin to boil over in impending climax.

"I'M CLOSE. KEEP GOING. YOUR TITS FEEL SO GOOD."

As soon as I said that, she stopped and let go of my cock again, making it slap my stomach.

"Ah Ah Ah, no cumming yet. I thought I told you that I didn't want to see it go to waste. Tim, I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to swallow it. I want to eat more of your delicious cum."

My eyes popped wide open at her.

"You're insatiable, you know that Lis?"

"Pfft!! Now you find out?!" she exclaimed sarcastically.

She took my cock back in her mouth with her breasts cradling the shaft again. I moaned out loud as she blew the head of my cock and continued to titfuck me. She then let my cock free from her wonderful breasts and took as much as she could in her mouth. She looked directly into my eyes as she picked the pace up and sucked faster and harder until I became light-headed and ready to explode.

"I'm gonna cum! Please let me cum Lis!! It feels so fucking good!!"

She moaned around my cock at my statement. Then I began to feel my entire body seize up in a full body ecstasy. I came what I thought was gallons and emptied my balls into her warm mouth as she kept on sucking. I saw very little of my cum dripping on the sides as I felt her swallowing.

Finally, after over a dozen intense pulses; when she knew that I had finished completely, she stopped sucking and took her mouth off. She opened her mouth and showed me what was left of my cum in her mouth that she didn't already swallow. Playfully, she winked at me while she greedily swallowed the rest.

She licked my entire cock clean and I just laid there enjoying the remnants of the best blowjob of my life. I could hear her panting as she spoke to me.

"Your cum is so delicious. How was I sweetie?" she asked breathless.

"Mind-blowing, Lis. Fucking mind-blowing," I replied equally as such.

"But it wasn't your mind I just had my mouth on, was it?" she giggled.

"You're so cute Lis, you know that?" I laughed.

"I try, Tim."

I was still rock hard. She took notice pretty quickly as well. She gave me one last good suck and began to crawl back up my body. She embraced me, smashing her wonderful tits against my chest.

I could feel her wet pussy drip onto me as we gave a soft loving embrace to one another; kissing along each other's necks. She leaned in and whispered into my ear.

"This is it. This is where you truly make me into a woman. Now take me, Tim! Right now, before I lose my nerve!"

She reached between us, grabbed my cock and aimed it at her pussy. She lowered onto my cock and impaled herself. Her tiny pussy was drenched with her wetness. When the head of my cock slipped inside, we both moaned in unison. She stopped momentarily, looked at me and smiled.

"I'm so glad that this is happening Tim."

"Me too, Lis."

She resumed lowering down onto me. With every little bit of my cock she took in, she would stop and pause. She really wanted to get a feel for it and not have it hurt her too much.

Finally, my dick reached her virgin barrier. Her eyes that were looking at me halfway open widened fully as we both registered where I was. She took the courage left in her and resumed her motion.

"Urgh! Oh shit!" she exclaimed as my dick passed through. It obviously hurt her more than she thought it would. She tried to give me a reassuring smile but it looked more like a wince.

She kept going until our pelvises met and I bottomed out inside her. When I was fully inside her, she stopped and hung her head over me, looking towards my chest. Her hair was blocking my view of her face but she seemed in pain. She rose back up and looked at me.

"Are you okay, Lis?" I asked

"I think so. Goddamn, that hurt! Let me just stay like this for a few seconds."

After a couple of moments, she put her hands on my chest and straightened herself up. Her irregular breathing stopped. She looked deep into my eyes as she began to speak again.

"I'm so happy it was you. I'm ready now. Make me cum. And don't you dare hold back either! Fuck me hard, Tim!!""

She smiled at me and traced a finger down my chest, just to add to the arousal level. I did not expect to hear that immediately after what seemed like an extremely painful event; but I was not about to deprive her of what she wanted; which was me.

"I love it when you talk like that," I said to her. She laughed a little.

I began a slow and steady rhythm so she could really feel me inside her at first without hurting her. She had other plans of what I was gonna do to her though.

"Mmmmmmm, Tim I appreciate you trying not to hurt me but you don't seem to understand. I said fuck me hard. I've waited too long for this. Now am I gonna have to ask twice?"

I just looked up at her. She had a poutiness look to her face. She knew how to tell me what she wanted and she wanted me to drill my cock inside her. So I happily obliged. I grabbed her hips, pulled most of my cock out and thrust back inside of her pussy; surprising her. She gasped and moaned loud.

"OHHHHH, FUCK YES!!" she screamed.

I took her with increasing speed, which I thought would initially hurt her. But it turned out to be the very thing she wanted as her moans grew higher and higher in pitch. Her moans turned into screams as she laid her hands on my shoulders and began to dig into my skin.

"You're so tight Lisa. I love your pussy."

"Mmmmmmm, and I love your big throbbing cock in it!"

I wanted her to really feel it. So, I reluctantly pulled out and grabbed her; causing a disappointed grunt in response. I hugged her body to mine as I switched our positions. My body was over hers now. I rubbed the head against her wet horny pussy. When I looked down at her, her eyes glowed with excitement.

"Oooooooooh, is the big man gonna take charge now? Do it baby! Make me cum hard on that cock of yours!! I NEED IT!!"

I looked at her lips for a moment and decided to go for it. I thought a kiss wouldn't be so bad to try, given the situation. She obviously knew my intentions and raised an open palm to my chest to stop me. Looking into her eyes, I saw a little worry in them now.

"I'm sorry Lisa. I just wanted to maybe give you the full effect you know? I didn't think a kiss would be bad," I said. Of course I was lying to her. I wanted to kiss her for so long.

"It's okay Tim, I...I just don't want this getting incredibly carried away."

She seemed a little unsure at that moment. I could have sworn she was stifling something. Her eyes gave it away.

"Now before we get that lovely cum out of you again, I want to try one more position," she said as she obviously tried to brush off the awkward moment.

I smiled back at her. "Oh yeah? Like what?"

She didn't reply. Before I could press myself back into her, her hand that remained on my chest was pushing me back again. I took the hint and backed up a little to let her get up. She spun around and got into the same position that I caught her in when she was masturbating.

"I've fantasized about being taken like this. Now I'm gonna get my chance at it with you," she said over her shoulder looking vaguely in my direction on all fours.

I leaned over and pressed my cock against her tight wet pussy. I could never get over how tight and wet her pussy was. As I entered her, I could feel her dripping down my cock. We were at it for a good five minutes in that position. We rocked the bed as she tugged on her sheets; almost ripping them. The only sounds that could be heard were moans and screams coming from the both of us.

"So good Tim. Mmmmmmm, So. Fucking. Good," she said in between her moaning and my thrusts.

I could feel my impending release again as that familiar feeling crept up my spine. I latched onto her hips and picked up the speed.

"I'm getting close," I groaned.

"Mmmmmmm, cum inside me. I want it so bad. GIVE IT TOO ME!!"

The speed of our fucking reached fever pitch, and we were both on the verge of exploding. My balls began to tighten.

"I'm gonna cum, baby. I'm gonna cum inside that lovely pussy of yours."

"Mmmmmmm, do it, I'm close too!" she moaned in approval.

I could feel the weight of my load as it traveled from my balls to the head of my cock. My entire body went rigid. I was gonna cum hard.

"I can't wait anymore. You know I get what I want, now give it to me!" she screamed.

That did it for me. I closed my eyes as I tightened my grip on her hips and gave a powerful thrust of my dick and poured my cum inside her. I could feel her vagina as it fluttered and contracted against my dick. She was cumming as well. We moaned loudly in ecstasy as we stayed connected.

I collapsed on top of her as she collapsed on the bed. We were panting hard. I kissed along her neck as we bathed in the afterglow of our union. It was dead silent for a few minutes and we hadn't moved an inch. We stayed connected, savoring the moment.

Finally, she spoke.

"Thank you Tim. Thank you so much for this," she softly said as she caressed my arm that was still wrapped around her waist.

"I love you, Lisa."

She giggled, searched for my hand and laced her fingers between mine.

"That was the most amazing sex I've ever had, Lis. If I really am you're one and only guy, then I feel honored."

There was a few moments pause. Then she tightened her grip and gave me another playful giggle.

"Keep the cheesy lines for the romance novels, sweetie."

"Haha, okay Lis."

"But, Tim?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you for that lovely complement and everything else tonight. This has been such a wonderful night. I want to stay like this. Do you mind?"

"Not at all."

She turned her head slightly and kissed me on the cheek. Her free hand came up and softly rubbed my face.

I started, "What was it exactly that you needed to make sure o..."

She put her finger over my mouth and smiled up at me.

"Shoosh. No more words. I'll tell you everything when I'm ready. Let's just enjoy each other. Okay, sweetie?"

"Alright, Lis."

She kissed me softly on the cheek one last time and then stared into my eyes.

"Goodnight Tim," she whispered, closing her eyes.

"Goodnight Lisa."

It was all over. I felt no regret this time for what we did together. I could only hope she felt the same way. I paused for a moment. I decided to really take everything in. If what she said was true, then this was the only time we were ever gonna be together like this. I was sad that it was ending, but happy that I got to experience it.

After everything that happened, I still loved her as much as I always have.

We both began to drift off to sleep. Sleep came pretty easy that night. I would wake up periodically and see her still in my arms, cuddling up against me.

****************************************

When the alarm sounded at 8:30am, I awoke to find her already gone. It was Wednesday and she had an early class. When I got out of bed, I found a fresh pair of my boxers and a T-shirt folded neatly on her nightstand and on top of it was a note folded with a heart drawn on it. I put on my clothes and turned the light on to read it.

"Dear Tim,

I just want you to know that I feel like the luckiest person in the world to have you in my life. You are a wonderful, wonderful man. You have always taken care of me and looked out for me growing up. You have made me feel like I truly have someone that I've shared myself with completely. Nobody on this planet knows me like you do. You have always been my rock and more importantly, my best friend.

You mean the world to me...

Love,

Lisa"

I read, re-read, and read it one more time before I put down the note that was crafted from her wonderful hands. I processed the contents as I just stared at it.

I didn't know what to do. I felt in the same position that I was in when she came out years ago. I loved her so much and yet even after everything that happened last night, I still couldn't reveal my true feelings to her.

I started my day off by sitting at the table in the kitchen and really digesting everything. I wasn't sad, but I wasn't happy either. I was in limbo. The question that I kept asking myself was "Can we honestly go back to being what we were before?"

****************************************

Since that night, we didn't get together much for the next two weeks. Her schedule as well as mine became hectic quickly because midterms were coming up. If we weren't working, we were studying with classmates.

We've probably ran into each other 4 or 5 times and nothing more than a "Hi" was given when we did. We were always on our way somewhere. We didn't avoid each other or anything. We just couldn't make the time to really talk about what happened like we both wanted to.

We wanted to feel no pressure from our schedules so we could get all of it out in the open once and for all. Finally, we got our chance. After all of our midterms were done, spring break would be the next week and would give us a chance to really discuss everything. She said that night that we would go back to what we were, but I didn't feel that we did.

Something was different.

I was nervous all day at work. I tried hard to focus on my work but I just couldn't get it done. The boss came over and asked me what was wrong. I said that I was feeling really shaky and under the weather, so he let me off an hour and a half early. I could make it up my next shift. I drove home and all I could think about was Lisa.

She was still doing her last mid-term at that time, so I knew I would come home to an empty apartment. I parked the car in front of the building and went inside. I stripped out of my clothes and jumped in the shower.