I've Always...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afterwards, I threw on my shorts and a t-shirt. I was finally able to relax a little. I flipped the TV on and watched the news while I unwound. I was still nervous as a cat, but at least I was home.

A little bit afterwards, I heard the key enter the front door and turning to unlock it. My heart went racing. She walked through the living room and saw me. She smiled, threw her books on the floor and basically sprinted over to me. I stood up and she tackled me with a tight hug; showing how much she missed me.

"Free at last, Lis?" I joked.

"You have no idea Tim."

"I missed you, Lis."

"I missed you more," she giggled and kissed my cheek. Then let go.

"How was your mid-term?" I asked.

"Ehh, okay I guess. I couldn't really focus but I think I did okay."

"Really? How come you couldn't focus?"

"Doesn't matter, haha. Hey I'll be right back, okay Tim?"

"Okay, Lis."

She smiled at me and went to her bedroom, before closing the door behind her. I waited patiently for her to come out. While she did, I wondered what was going to happen. After a few minutes, she came out in her pink tight-fitting tank top and her old volleyball shorts.

"Hey Tim, I need to talk to you. There's no point in denying it; it's really become the elephant in the room and we need to take care of it before things get too awkward. I can't lose you, Tim."

"Okay, I think it's for the best. I wanted to wait until you were ready to talk about it. I didn't want to overload you with grief or pressure, Lis. You don't need that. And by the way, you'll never lose me."

She walked towards me and smiled. She ran her fingers lightly through my hair.

"When do you ever stop caring, Tim?" she asked bluntly.

I smiled back.

"I guess you'll never know, Lisa," I replied.

"Hey, that's my line!!" she said smiling.

We laughed for a minute before her smile faded.

"We'll talk about everything but first, let's make some dinner. I'm starving."

"The usual?" I asked.

"The usual."

****************************************

We made a meatloaf and mac-n-cheese dinner; our absolute favorite as kids growing up. We just sat there and started digging in. For a few minutes, we basically ate in silence. We just did one-line banter: "How was your day" and things like that. I could tell her mind was elsewhere though, just like me.

"Tim, there's..." she interrupted herself. I looked up from my empty bowl at her.

"What is it, Lis?"

She began to say something else but stopped again. Her face went blood-red. She smiled at me like she always did but I could see her uneasiness.

"You know Tim, as many times as we've had this dish in the past, I can never bring myself to grow tired of it. I love that we still have these things that we share from our childhood."

I tried reassuring her with a smile of my own.

"Yeah Lis, I do too."

I was so afraid that she was now not able to talk to me because of the awkwardness. But her odd and random comment was followed by an ever stranger gesture. She leapt up from her chair, leaned down, and gave me another tight and warm embrace.

I quickly returned her hug. I could smell the lavender shampoo she had used for so many years. She rubbed my back as she placed her mouth against my ear and whispered to me.

"I've missed you these past couple of weeks. I really wanted to see you. I think we've only been able to say like five sentences to each other all these two weeks." She squeezed me harder. I almost couldn't breathe.

"I missed you too, Lis. I missed you so much."

Our breathing was very elevated at this point. We both felt the tension. My heart was beating in chest and I was almost certain she could feel it, if not hear it. After a little bit, she let go and looked at me.

As our eyes met, all I could think about was her and that ache of mine to finally tell her how I truly felt about her. I wanted her so badly, that my heart hurt every time I thought about it. I started to really think it would be good for my heart to let go of my hidden feelings and finally tell her before it killed me.

Her hand cupped the side of my face and rubbed it ever so gently. I looked deep into her eyes and saw something; maybe a desperate gleam of hope. I knew if there was time to give in and lay everything on the line, it was now.

Finally, I surrendered.

"Lisa, I..."

Before I could say anything else, she pushed her face towards mine and planted her lips on me. She breathed heavily as our lips made contact for the first time ever. I was in utter disbelief at this point but it didn't take long for me to start returning her kiss with equal urgency.

I wrapped my arms around her and held her as tightly as could. After a few moments, I felt the tip of her tongue play along the seam of my lips. I opened my mouth and we kissed passionately like lovers as we pawed each other's bodies. She moaned and whimpered in my arms.

After an eternity of kissing; or as it seemed, we finally broke our kiss. Our bodies were as still as they could be as we just looked back at each other; breathless.

I panted, "Lisa...what just happened?"

"Something, Tim. Something that I've wanted to do for so long but couldn't come to terms with until now."

I looked at her and could see the beginning of tears in her eyes. She lowered herself and sat on my lap and looked at me while she continued to speak.

"Do you really want to know what I needed to make sure of that night?"

"Yes, please tell me," I replied.

"It's simple Tim; I needed to make sure that what I've been feeling for you these past few years wasn't just some crazy horny girl's lust. I wanted to have a clear mind to see what I really want. It's you, Tim."

She looked at me with glowing, glassy eyes as she continued.

"I was so confused about myself up until now. No matter what, you were always there for me. You cared for me and you were the only man that ever made me question my sexuality, even for an instant. The truth is that I was just confused before when I was seeing woman, now I'm not anymore. I'm in love with you."

It felt like an atomic bomb exploded in my heart when those words echoed through my head. I just couldn't believe what I had just heard. She grabbed the side of my face again and looked at me with her watery blue eyes and repeated those words.

"I'm in love with you, Tim."

I smiled with such joy as I heard those same words.

"I'm in love with you too Lisa. I can't remember ever not loving you."

I leaned forward and kissed her with every part of me that I had hidden all these years. I held nothing back and neither did she. I felt her tears dripping onto my face. The enormity of this moment was absolutely intoxicating. After a few more minutes, we broke our kiss. She looked at me very sweetly as she held a hand against my chest.

"Take me to bed, Tim. You've already made me into a woman. Now make me yours."

"I thought you said that I was the one with the cheesy lines," I said.

She started laughing and embraced me hard with tears still running down her face.

I scooped her up in my arms and headed for my bedroom.

****************************************

When I lightly kicked the door to my room open, I glanced down at her still in my arms. She just looked at me and bit her lip; smiling ear to ear.

"I guess this is gonna be our room from now on," she playfully said.

"I like the sound of that but honestly Lis, my room's a shithole. Are you sure you don't want your room to be ours?"

"So you can turn that one into a shithole too?" she shot back sarcastically.

"Good point."

I walked over to my bed and laid her down. She kept her arms draped around my neck and gave me another wet kiss before allowing me to stand up.

"Get naked for me, Tim. I want to see your gorgeous body again."

"Oh, really? And why do I have to get naked first?"

Her expression changed from sweet to rowdy very quickly.

"You're stubborn, you know that, Tim? I told you I get what I want. Now are you gonna strip or am I gonna have to get up and rip your clothes off. I promise it won't be pleasant either," she giggled.

"I was just kidding, babe. I could never deny you anything," I said.

"No wonder why I love you so much. You've always been such a dork with those tacky lines," she mocked playfully.

I began unbuttoning my shirt and watched as she looked onto me like I was a male stripper. She giggled her way through the entire 'show'. As I reached for my shorts and boxers at the same time, her eyes grew wide with excitement. When I pulled them down past my already hard cock, she licked her soft lips in a sexy come-on.

"Mmmmmmm, you big hunk!" she exclaimed.

Suddenly, she rose up from the edge of the bed and slowly pulled her shirt and volleyball shorts off to reveal a matching black bra and pair of panties with lace around the edges.

She padded over to me seductively and reached down to my cock, instantly getting a groan from me. She began stroking my cock very slowly, staring at me with a carnal fire in her eyes. She attacked my lips with her own as she stroked my penis slowly. She broke the kiss and started to suck on my earlobe and then spoke softly in my ear.

"I happen to think your body is quite beautiful too, Tim," she whispered, mirroring what I said to her that day in the shower.

I reached around her as she continued to toy with my penis as well as the side of my face, kissing and licking at it. I reached the clasp of her bra and was rewarded with a soft gasp in my ear.

"Mmmmmmmmm, curious are we? Hehe," she laughed and kissed my cheek.

"Oh you have no idea how curious I was until that night, baby. I knew you had a beautiful body but not a perfect one like this," I said as I unhooked her bra.

She giggled and I could tell she was blushing as she hid her face in my neck, taking her hand away from my dick and holding me to keep the bra from revealing her breasts.

"Tiiiiiiiiim, why you gotta fwatter me wike dat?" she said in her best child voice.

I smiled and leaned down to start sucking and nibbling on her neck.

"Mmmmmmm, now dat's something I wike awot, hehe," she continued in that voice.

I held her tightly to my naked body as she squirmed against it. Eager to what I was doing to her.

"Oh Tim!" she moaned breathlessly as I sucked away at her neck; making it was nice and red.

I knew she was enjoying every minute of it as the moans only grew in volume. I reached for her bra strap and pulled it away from between us and got a big moan out of her as her nipples were grazed by the bra and my chest as I molded our bodies together.

"Oh fuck! I'm so horny for you baby. I want this big dick back in me!"

She reached back down between us and placed my cock between her legs and against her panty-clad pussy. I could feel how wet she was getting as she grinded haphazardly against it.

"OOOOOOOOH! MMMMMMMM! SO BIG!!" she said as she grinded her pussy back and forth on it.

I moaned along with her as my hands found her hips and helped her movements.

"Oh goddamn, Tim! You need to take my panties off and make love to me! Right now!!" she exclaimed in a husky voice.

I hooked my thumbs into her panties and didn't waste any time taking them off. I slid down as I slipped them off until I was on my knees in front of her trimmed vagina; keeping my eyes on her the whole time. She looked down at me and weaved her fingers through my hair, biting her lip as she stared at me. I looked at her and smiled as I pulled them down to her ankles. Leaning forward, I kissed her right over her swollen clit that was already poking out. She gasped loudly.

"Holy shit!! Mmmmmmm. Keep doing that. I've never been eaten out by a man before and who better than MY man?" she giggled.

We walked back over to the bed and I laid her down at the edge of it. I kneeled down on the floor and spread her legs wide, gaining a sexy smile from her.

"Oh yes, baby. Do it! You look so sexy right now. Lick me Tim..."

I smiled up at her and leaned forward and kissed the end of her clit again, teasing her. She gasped quite loudly.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh, FUCK!!" she moaned.

Her eyes strained to stay open but eventually they shut completely as I started to lick her clit. Her breaths shortened and she started to whine in ecstasy.

"Oh god, Tim. You're so fucking good at that!"

I looked up at her face and was delighted to see pleasure bathing it. I took my thumbs, spreading her pussy and sucked her bare clit. She almost screamed when I did this.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck OH FUCK YES!!" she yelled, grabbing the back of my head. "Mmmmmmm, don't stop. Don't stop, Tim. It feels so fucking good," she cursed, breathless.

Her moans only increased in volume and pitch as I brought her closer to the edge. I could tell she was getting really close. I began to lick inside as I stuck my tongue deep in her.

"Oh yes! Make me cum for you!"

She looked down into my eyes and I could see her licking her lips. I grabbed her thighs and pushed them upwards and attacked her dripping wet pussy. I again, got a scream out of her.

"MMMMMMMMMM! OH MY GOD!! I'M GONNA CUUUUUUUUUUM!!"

I felt both hands wrap around my head and push me towards her pussy, wanting as much contact as possible.

"I'M CUMMMMMMMMING!" she yelled just a second before I felt it.

She finally came hard as she grinded herself on my face. She breathed heavily as she rode her orgasm out. I felt her dripping down as she kept my face still, against her as she started to come down. With a loud sigh, she collapsed to the bed; letting go of my face. Looking up at the ceiling, she spoke.

"Holy. Fucking. Shit! Are you telling me that I've been missing out on that? What the fuck was I thinking?" she said out of breath.

I laughed to myself. I had never heard her curse so much. I was really getting a kick out of it.

I gave her sensitive clit one more lick, and got a little squeal out of her as I sat up and laid next to her on the bed. She looked over at me, still breathless and lightly pressed her lips against mine. I felt her tongue reach the back of my throat as she grabbed the side of my neck. She let go and looked back into my eyes with a deep lust in hers.

"Mmmmmmm, is that what I taste like?" she asked with a slight giggle.

"Sweet, huh?" I shot back.

Suddenly I felt her hand firmly grasp my erection. I grunted but never took my eyes off her.

"Not as sweet as what comes out of here. Lay on your back for me, Tim?"

I quickly laid back; so ready for whatever she had in store. I could see that playful grin of her face and it only added to the anticipation. She dropped down to the same place I was on the floor and aimed my hardness right under her mouth.

"Your turn, Tim," she simply put as she licked the underside of my throbbing cock. I quickly became sensitive to her touch as she licked it from bottom to top like a melting ice cream cone.

"Oooooooooo, yummy," she said as a little bit of my precum oozed from the tip and landed on her tongue.

"I want more," she whispered when another drop hit her tongue.

She moaned as the head slipped right between her soft lips, vibrating it. My breaths quickened as she sucked just head faster and faster.

"Oh fuck, Lis. Keep sucking me baby."

She moaned again as she took more of me in her mouth. I knew if this kept up, I would last long. Suddenly, with a loud popping sound, my cock was freed from her velvety mouth. I looked down confused and panting.

"Mmmmmmmmm, your dick is so delicious and sweet, Tim," she moaned, sucking on her own finger like it was me.

Before I could say anything, she took it in her hand and lifted it. She went further down and started to suck on one of my balls while she slowly stroked me. I can't describe the different pleasures I was getting from all this stimulation. She let go of one as her mouth hovered over the other before taking it in her mouth. Her strokes became longer and faster. All the teasing and all the pleasure; I was ready to explode.

"OH FUCK, LISA! GONNA CUM!!" I moaned.

She looked up and smiled wide at me before taking me back in her mouth and deepthroating me hard and fast. I exploded in her mouth.

"OH GOD!!"

Her lips vacuumed around the head of my cock as she stroked it fast; making sure to get every last drop out. After 9 or 10 hard pumps of cum, and her making sure I was good and drained; she let go of my cock. She opened her mouth and showed me the before swallowing every bit of it.

"Mmmmmmm, so good," she whispered, licking her lips. She bent down and licked my still-rock-hard cock. "Oh ho ho. You look like you might have some more in there for me. Huh, Tim?"

I nodded at her as she lifted and played with my balls a little. Toying with them.

"Well, good. Because I think you know what I want you to do to me next, sweetie."

She stood up and I looked down to see her dripping quite a lot down her legs. She was so horny. Her eyes intensified as she ran her middle finger against her pussy. In a flash, she almost jumped up on me and started to grind her pussy on my cock back and forth. I could feel her wetness all over me as her bumps and grinds intensified.

"OH Tim, you're cock feels so fucking good. Do you like me doing this, Tim?" she moaned.

"Oh yes!!" I grunted back.

She whimpered as she rubbed her slick pussy harder against me. My heart was pinging in my chest at that statement. I grabbed her hips again and pushed and pulled her to keep the movements going. After a few minutes, I felt her hand wrap around the base of my cock as she stopped and lifted her ass up in the air.

"I'm ready, Tim. Fuck me! HARD AND FAST!" she exclaimed.

We both moaned as she sank herself down; the tip spreading her tight pussy and slowly entering it a few inches. She dripped so much on me as I entered her.

"Oh god! Oh Tim! YES!!"

I grabbed her hips again and pushed all the way until I bottomed out inside her and our pelvises made contact. She leaned down and gave me a deep and passionate kiss as I lifted her hips and slowly made love to her.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned while kissing me. I pulled out mostly until the head was just inside and pushed back in a little faster.

"Ahhhhhhh, Lisa!" I said in a husky voice.

She was still incredibly tight. I loved how she felt as she sat up and started to move up and down; riding my cock at an increasing pace.

"OH. MY. GOD. DON'T. STOP. TIM!" She said in between each thrust. Her face was right next to mine and buried in my neck.

After a few minutes, she sat up and really started to get into it. Her hands went up to her hair and grabbed it on both sides. She looked so sexy as she bounced up and down on me. I could see the raw lust in her eyes.

"You feel so good, baby," she moaned.

"Aaaaaaah, you too, Lis," I replied out of breath. "So good!"

My hands went up and grabbed both of her breasts and caressed them as I kept thrusting up to meet her downward thrusts. Her hands covered mine and squeezed as I could feel her nipples poke my hands. I sat up as well and lifted my hands so I could lean forward and suck on one of her nipples.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! TIM! OH YES!! SUCK THEM! BITE THEM!"

I could tell she was getting close. As she said this, her pussy twitched around my cock. I grabbed her hips again and started to bite one of her hard nipples.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!! I'M GONNA CUM!! YESSSSSSS!!"

She wrapped her arms around me and held my head against her nipple as I could feel her cumming on my dick. I felt her wet pussy as she whimpered in my ear. When she came down and let go of my head, she kissed me hard. She broke the kiss as she only rode me faster.

"You gonna cum, Tim? Cum inside me?" she moaned breathlessly.

"Oh god YES! I'm close, Lisa. Keep riding me hard."

"Mmmmmmm, cum inside me. I want it! Right now, Tim. Give it to me!"