I've Always...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed her hips and started thrusting as hard and fast as I could inside her. She threw her head back and let out a scream of absolute pleasure.

"I'm gonna cum again, Tim. Cum with me. Mmmmmmm."

I thrusted 5 or 6 more times as hard as I could before we came at the exact same time.

"I'm cumming!!" could be heard from both of us.

I thrust deep inside her and came harder than I ever have in my life. I could feel her drenched pussy convulse around my cock again as she moaned loudly in to the ceiling. Pulse after pulse of my cock drained inside of her as her pussy fluttered. After a few moments, she collapsed onto of my chest, where we both passed out for a few moments.

****************************************

We came to, and just looked at each other, softly touching one another without saying one word for a long time. We were both basking in the afterglows of our orgasms. But moreover, we were happy to finally have each other the way we always wanted.

After a while, I spoke.

"So wait, let me get this straight. You basically had sex with me to make sure that you loved me? What if it WAS just lust? Isn't that usury?" I playfully inquired.

I caught her off guard but no sooner afterwards, she let out a big belly laugh.

"Oh my god, Tim! Like I said, you are so stubborn and dorky, honey. I guess you'll never know. Will you?" she teased with her trademark quote.

"Haha, I guess not. I prefer this outcome anyway."

"I know you do, silly. So do I."

She leaned down and kissed me. Afterwards, I just let out a long happy sigh and pushed the stray hairs behind her ear.

"I can't believe I have you in my life, Lisa."

She smiled, rolling off of me and curled up to my side; laying her head on my chest and draping a leg over mine. I wrapped my arm around her bare back.

"The feeling is mutual. It's been the best day of my life and I'd like to fall asleep in the love of my life's arms. And rest up, 'cause there'll be plenty more of this tomorrow. Well, minus all the talking and added in more sex. Hehe"

"Okay. Haha"

"Good night, Tim. I love you."

"I love you too, Lis. I love you so much."

She giggled as she started drifting to sleep in my arms.

I shut off the light next to my bed. First, I aimlessly looked up at the moonlit ceiling. Then I looked at the top of my best friend, now lover's head.

Suddenly, it hit home.

I finally had the one thing that I truly believed I would never have in my life. She was everything to me. She cared about me; laughed with me, and cried for me. She was there for my best moments and for my worst moments. But most importantly; I now know that she was and is in love with me as I was always with her.

With all of these amazing feelings pinging at my heart, I just simply smiled as I closed my eyes and fell asleep; feeling truly at peace...

****************************************

That was all about ten years ago. She said that night was the best night of her life, but I'm pretty sure since then, that has changed.

Since then, she and I finished college. I got my degree in Electrical Engineering and she got hers in Biomedical Science. I got a job at a high-end airplane manufacturer, making control panels for commercial jets. Lisa finished up with her PHD and is currently working for a medical research lab that helps find cures for diseases.

A little while before graduation, we had a little family reunion with both of our parents, back in our old hometown. At the time, they didn't even know we were together for about a year and a half at that time and we wanted to keep them in the dark until we both saw them all in person. We finally got our chance.

It was a nice little scheme.

But I had a little scheme of my own...

We all met at my old house and had a normal dinner after we did all the hugs and the "I miss you" talk. Afterwards, Lisa and I looked at each other and decided it was time to give them the big news. That's when I made my move.

Right there, in the house where the BOTH of us basically grew up together and in front of everyone, I took my best friend's hand and got on one knee to ask her the question I waited far too long to ask her.

"Will you marry me, Lisa Parker?"

She looked down at me; stunned, teary, and almost hysterical. Without any hesitation, she blurted a "YES!"

I wish I had a photo of our family's reactions, because I swear; some of them looked like they were going to faint. My parents couldn't stop crying OR smiling; and her parents were equally emotional. It was a day that all of us would remember.

Afterwards, we both told them how long we were dating at the time. Needless to say they were even more shocked; maybe a little mad, both moreover happy because of how well our families got along.

We had a beautiful wedding, too. We said our 'I do's' and never looked back.

***********************************

Now, present time; Lisa and I have been happily married for an approaching nine years. We have two wonderful children. Mark is 4 and Stacy is 2. We eventually moved into a house that was very close to our old neighborhood; so our children could see their grandma's and grandpa's almost every day and we could still commute to our jobs.

I remember that day, having a little conversation that really summed up everything. My dad pulled me aside while everyone was looking at Lisa's ring and congratulating her.

"This was one hell of a shock to all of us, son. Why did you wait so long to tell us?"

"We wanted to be in all of your presence so it would be more proper. We just couldn't get down here with school and all. It was really Lisa's idea. The proposal of course, wasn't," I smirked.

We laughed together.

"Well Tim, I must say I didn't see all of this coming!"

"Haha, neither did I, Dad."

He knew exactly what I meant.

*****

Never give up on love! Never give up on that person in your heart, because you may be in that person's heart as well. The journey may be a long one. It may be filled with some anguish and tears, but there's always a chance. A desperate gleam of hope...