I've Been Missing Out Ch. 01

Story Info
Sex was never like this in my old days.
4.2k words
4.42
100.7k
24

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 02/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,389 Followers

I stood there in my bathrobe. I felt awkward and silly; this was daughter's third attempt at getting me to have a massage.

"Hop up on the table Mary."

I grinned timidly at my 24 year old son in law.

"God mum just do as he says," Sarah said with a grin at my nervousness.

James my son in law turned his back as Sarah came over to me. She helped me off with my dressing gown. I climbed up onto the massage table that James had brought with him.

"Mum James is good at this it's his job," she said, not looking up from her mobile phone.

I lay on my stomach as Sarah put the towel over my middle. So there I was, a 48 year old with a slight nagging back problem. I knew my son in law would be professional about this. I just felt a little uncomfortable being half naked in front of him. He started on my arms as I watched my daughter with her mobile phone. She spent a lot of time sending text messages to her friends. James had moved to my back, low down. His hands skilfully moved over my skin. He stopped and I felt his fingers on my bra catch.

"God James, no," I shrieked a little.

I watched Sarah get out of the chair.

"God mother he can't do you any good if you are wearing a bra."

I felt her fingers whip the bra clips open, I was still protesting as she pulled the strap off my right arm. I pushed myself up slightly giving in. Sarah smiled at me.

"You are going to be on your front, besides James has seen a lot worse tits than yours."

Sometimes I cringed at my daughter's openness. If I had ever mentioned the things she does in front of my mother when I was young, I think my legs would have stung for awhile. God, kids were just so open these days. OK Sarah was 23, and she had the confidence I never had, but the way she asked me about sex just had me blushing sometimes. My husband had died 3 years ago, and Sarah was trying to get me back into dating. I was horrified and told her I didn't want anyone. All I got from her was 'what about sex?'

I felt James push his fingers through my skin. I just couldn't seem to relax.

"Sarah, get the ocean tape out of my bag and put it on."

A few minutes later the sound of waves rolling on the beach filled my living room, it sort of helped.

"I'm going over to Mandy's."

I watched as Sarah kissed her husband, and I suddenly realised I would be alone, half naked, with my son in law!

"Sarah you ought to stay, James will be finished soon."

"No he won't. I've told him to give you the works, so just relax and enjoy it mum," she said with a wink and a smile.

She grabbed their car keys and before I knew it the front door slammed shut.

"Y, you can stop James, you don't have to carry on," I mumbled.

"Oh I do, do you know what Sarah will do to me if I don't?" he replied with a chuckle.

"Well just for 5 minutes then," I said, in a sort of uncomfortable compromise.

His hands moved over my back, in a sort of outward motion from the base of my spine. He was firm yet gentle and he seemed to keep the same speed or rhythm. I listened to the tape he had brought, and with his hands gliding over my body I felt quite relaxed now. That was until I felt him flick the towel up my thighs a little.

"Relax, I'm just going to do your legs," he said.

"James, it's not necessary," I protested weakly.

"Oh it is babe."

I stiffened a little.

"Hell sorry, you look just like Sarah, it's quite uncanny but you really could be her sister."

I decided to laugh it off.

"Oh I don't think my body is as good as hers."

"Yeah sure it is, you might be her mum but you look after yourself, don't you?"

I thanked him for the compliment and smiled to myself. OK he was being kind to me like he always was. He always told me I looked nice when we met. He used to say that I looked more like Sarah's sister. Not that she had a sister, but I think you know what I'm trying to say. He was always whispering in my ear in a joking manner, that he married Sarah when he saw what a hot mum she had. I wasn't used to talk like that and it shocked me at first, but it was all said in fun. Still I just hoped the towel was covering my white panties. It felt like it was, but James was working up my thighs a little further.

"How does that feel?"

"Great James, but, not so high up huh?"

"You're the boss darling," he said with a chuckle.

Before I could react to the darling bit. He did something with his fingers that had me relaxing again. They worked on my thigh muscles a little more firmly. Still he was always calling me things like that since my husband died. It was friendly and warm the way he said it, and I had gotten used to it over the years.

"You know I think your legs are a little better than Sarah's, don't tell her I said so though will you, we don't want her getting jealous do we?"

Again he said it sort of jokingly, but I didn't really think it was appropriate. Before I could say anything, he was stood in front of me and stretching down pulling his hands up the sides of my torso. I opened my eyes for the first time in quite awhile. His hands were doing a good job, but they seemed to get close to the outside of my breasts! OK they were just slightly grazing them by the smallest margin, and maybe he didn't notice, but I did. I was now looking directly at his groin. I closed my eyes again; I didn't want to embarrass myself by staring at him. Even though I shut my eyes I was aware of the slight bulge his cock made in his trousers. I told myself to stop being so stupid.

"Sarah told me you went out with Mr Kenny."

"Oh, that was just because he didn't have anyone to go with him to his works do."

"So, did he hit on my mother in law?"

"No," I replied with a chuckle, "it wasn't like that."

"That's good, because you can do better than him. You know my mate Simon fancies you?"

"God James, don't be silly."

Again I chuckled but not as much.

"Anyway, I told him he would have to wait and let me go first."

It was now I realised his fingers had slipped a little more onto my breasts as he moved up the sides of my body.

"James I, I...."

"Oh don't worry he won't try anything, not unless you want him to, he was quite serious you know."

"James that's ridiculous," I protested.

"Why? Sarah knows he fancies you. Didn't she tell you, you had a hot body the other day? I mean if I was that way inclined, well."

"Are you that way inclined?" I mumbled softly.

I was waiting for another chuckle from him, just to ease my mind that all he was doing was teasing me.

"Well, here I am giving you a massage, letting my hands explore your body. But I'm a professional and you are my mother in law, I guess I'll just have to wait until I get home."

"James stop now, please this is silly."

I suppose I had been so relaxed due to his expert fingers running over my body I forgot. I had pushed myself up and exposed my naked breasts to him! I quickly slumped back down.

"Oh dear, I'm sorry James."

I didn't know where to look, but anywhere would have been better than where I was looking. My face was inches from my son in laws cock, and it was hard or at least harder than I remembered earlier!

"Look, just relax, um, let me carry on."

He moved back to the other end of the table. I hadn't ever been so embarrassed in my life! His hands were back on my legs again.

"I, I think we ought to stop really I do, James? James!"

His hand was cupping my pussy through my panties. I was frozen to the spot, why the hell didn't I just yell at him? I pushed my pussy down to the bed trying to stop him. His fingers just rolled across my lips, and I started to gasp.

"You, must stop," I mumbled, "James I'm your mother in........"

I had looked over my shoulder and he such a lust filled expression on his face. But my eyes were glued to his naked erection. I finally came to my senses, and I scrambled up twisting to look at him with my arms covering my breasts. I hadn't seen a cock for years, and I certainly hadn't seen one that big, ever!

"All those times I teased you, just once I wanted you to take it as real, I just wanted to make you see how sexy you are," he mumbled.

"You are married to my daughter," I said in disbelief, "p, put it away, please."

I went to get off the table and keep my breasts covered at the same time. As I opened my legs James moved between them, trapping me on the edge of the table. I felt vulnerable and confused. He gently took my arm and pulled it away from my breasts. I couldn't look him in the eye.

"I won't hurt you Mary I swear. I just fancy you so fucking much."

"Don't swear, please."

God what a ridiculous thing to say I thought to myself.

"You are so sweet and so lovely, you deserve so much," he mumbled.

He sounded so sincere. He lifted my head up by my chin, ever so gently. His face neared mine. I was still protesting quietly as his lips brushed mine. His other hand now cupped my left breast and I shrunk away closing my eyes, until my back was on the table. When I opened my eyes he was gone. I sat up slightly and noticed his head between my legs. He started kissing me through my panties. No man had ever done that to me, not even my husband. I pushed my hand between his lips and my panties. He just gently took hold of it again and moved it away. I didn't struggle, I just lay there telling myself how wicked I was. This was my daughter's husband, and I was acting like one of those, those loose women! Had I given him some signal that I didn't know about? I held onto my panties as James tried to pull them down.

"No James, please stop," I mumbled.

I felt his fingers uncoil mine from my panties, I just let him. Only my husband had ever seen between my legs, and now my son in law was gasping at that sight.

"Oh Mary," he groaned.

He was now stood up and looking down on me. I still had my arm across my breast, why I'm not sure, because he was staring between my legs! He moved forward and I felt his cock slide between my pussy lips. My whole body was trembling with fear and excitement. I hadn't had a cock in me since my husband died. I hadn't wanted one in that time either.

"Just do it if you are going to James, don't humiliate me."

He pushed into me and I gasped. My back lifted off the table; it was like that big cock of his made me react in that way. I settled back down feeling my poor pussy stretch.

"Mary, just relax, I'm going to be gentle, and I want you to enjoy it too."

"But this is all wrong, what about Sarah?" I whimpered.

"Don't worry, she'll get some tonight," he replied.

"For heavens sake, I didn't mean that," I almost shrieked.

"I know, I love her and she's a big girl. You'll be surprised how mature she is about something like this."

He started rocking a few inches at a time. I gulped and gasped a little, feeling his hard cock going further and further. I swear I didn't know how much he had in me, but it felt so good, after I had forced myself to relax.

"God you look gorgeous like that Mary," he mumbled.

I didn't know what he meant until I looked down. My breasts jiggled every time he pushed into me. God did that really excite him!

"How do you feel? I mean does it hurt?"

What a thing to ask your mother in law! I shook my head and smiled a little, well, it was more of a nervous, embarrassed smile I suppose. I could feel myself getting wetter; I just hoped James didn't notice as well. I started feeling a long lost sensation deep within me, and after a few minutes I was biting my finger to stop crying out.

"Jesus Mary, what are you doing that for?" he asked shocked.

"I, I don't want you to hear," I half cried.

My legs were shaking and I couldn't hold back.

"Hear what? Mary, hear what?"

I shook my head from side to side not wanting to answer him. I gasped and grunted and let go. I screwed my face up and clenched my fists. Then I screamed. I had just had my first orgasm for years, and the only orgasm I was ever allowed. My husband didn't like to hear me; sex was something we did quietly, even in our own home. Once or twice a month, I had to lie still while he fucked me for 10 minutes. Then when he had finished he got out and went to the loo. I would then finger myself while he waited, giving me a few minutes to myself. I know this might be laughed at by people today, but that was how I was brought up, to cook, clean, and play the little wife. I would close the curtains plunging the bedroom into darkness, and open my legs and let my husband have his way, and not to behave like some whore and enjoy it. That was how it was, that was what was expected in my day.

James had put my ankles up over his shoulders, which shocked me quite a lot. I put my hand down covering my pussy, I just felt so exposed it wasn't decent! I think James got the wrong end of the stick.

"Go on, you can rub it if you want," he groaned.

I didn't say anything, I mean how could I say I didn't feel right exposing myself in that way, well he had his cock in me, didn't he? Oh my, if Sarah ever found out I'd die! He was now starting to thrust deeper. I knew I shouldn't be enjoying this, but I was. At least I still held my arm over my breasts. I opened my eyes and looked at him, he was smiling down at me, I found it hard but I grinned back, well just a little.

"I won't do it in you if you don't want me to."

My mouth dropped open; I just didn't know how to answer him.

"Can I, please can I?" he panted.

I just nodded. I watched his face, and the utter joy it displayed had my heart thumping faster.

"Oh fuck here it comes!"

"Don't swear," I mumbled.

He shuddered and shook, and I just watched his face go through all sorts of strange contortions. I never saw anything like it before, and I mean that. My husband always buried his face in my neck. I heard him grunt but I never saw the look on his face, I wasn't allowed. He pulled out of me, and I quickly got up covering my breasts with one hand and my pussy with the other. James was slumped on the couch.

"Will, will you put your trousers back on please?" I said in a panicking voice.

He just smiled and nodded. I looked away from his cock, and then back again, and then quickly away feeling my face getting hotter. James smirked a little at my embarrassment. I think he was amused by his mother in law trying not to look. I gathered up my clothes trying to keep my bits covered at the same time. I went to the downstairs loo on very wobbly legs. I tried to come to terms with what had taken place. It felt just like a dream, apart from the slight pain between my legs. When I came out of the loo there he was standing in front of me. I could barely look at him, but I knew he was grinning at me. Christ did he want it again! I started to talk but my throat caught. I started stammering and mumbling like a naughty schoolgirl.

"Mary, don't worry. I'm not going to jump on you."

I returned his grin and then instantly stopped myself.

"Good, that was very, um," I stammered.

"Good?"

"No naughty," I said in shock.

He laughed a little.

I composed myself and took a deep breath, "that must never happen again, I, I don't want to um, to mention it again, you must never, um."

"Mary, don't worry so," he said laughing a little more.

"It is our secret, isn't it?"

"What's your secret?"

I gasped and felt my legs go weak.

"S, S, Sarah, nothing, nothing is going on. Oh no," I babbled.

"James put your stuff in the car."

I watched as he went into the lounge to collect his things together as Sarah had suggested. So now there I was facing my daughter, waiting for her to demand answers.

"Mum, it's OK, I know. I told James to do it."

I just stood there wondering if she was talking about something else. How could she be this calm? Then her words finally clicked in my brain. She smiled at me.

"God mother you are so old fashioned. Look, forget about it, besides my mum deserves better than fat, balding, Mr Kenny."

"Sarah Mr Kenny is a nice man."

"He's a bloody pervert mother, he's not good enough for you, and he's nearly 60. Oh, by the way, your blouse is done up wrong," she said with a grin.

She came forward and hugged me. I still didn't know what day of the week it was!

"We love you mum. I know you don't want to get married again, but you can have some fun. I just thought you needed to know what you are missing out on, you are still a sexy woman."

"Sarah you shouldn't talk like that. I'm nearly 50."

"So? Anyway, Simon will come over in two weeks time."

"Come over, what for?" I gasped in shock.

"Why a massage of course, he works with James, and he sort of likes you," she said with a smile and a wink.

"I, I, don't want him to come over. Goodness Sarah what would people think! And another thing, James, James shouldn't have, I mean, you are his wife, are you splitting up or something?"

She was laughing at me now. I felt flustered and confused.

"No mum, we are not splitting up. I'd cut his balls off rather than lose him."

"Sarah, please don't swear like that," I said, as I tried to sort out my blouse with trembling fingers.

She pushed my hands down and took over doing up my blouse.

"Look mum it was just a one off, we talked about it, James and me. I know dad made you do the frozen chicken thing, but god you should have fun, sex is about enjoyment."

"I was very happy with your father, he treated us both well, and don't you forget that."

She hugged me again.

"I know mum, and I love him, but he's gone now. I know you never want to marry again, but you've still got it. Use it before it's too late. Anyway, I bet Mr Kenny would love a chance to get in you knickers."

"He's not getting in my, my."

"No he isn't, he's not good enough for you. Look, ring me if you need another massage, I'll get James to see Simon at work."

"That won't be happening young lady. I'm not some, loose woman."

I wish she would stop smiling at me.

"Right, the car is loaded. See you soon Mary."

I nodded at James and took a step back as he moved to kiss me. My hands covered my blouse which my daughter hadn't buttoned up all the way. He moved back and went outside.

"Seriously mum, Simon is 31, he really is a nice bloke, if you don't want a massage come for a drink with us, on Thursday night. You said you liked him, so why not come for a drink with the three of us?"

I shook my head, "I've got bingo that night."

"Wow! Life in the fast lane," Sarah said sarcastically.

"Sarah um, this is hard for me, but, why did you let James, I mean, I don't understand," I mumbled awkwardly.

"Look, I just don't want you missing out; you're not past it mum. Besides, you wouldn't even consider going for a drink or dating anyone that fancied you. So I just thought James could give you a kick start, sort of show you what you've been missing out on."

"I haven't missed out on anything," I protested.

"Mum, dad wasn't exactly Romeo was he? Anyway fart brain Kenny isn't good enough for you. Go on just come for a drink," she said, putting her hand on my shoulder.

"I'll think about it and don't say Mr Kenny a far... well you know."

That night in bed I still felt an ache in my pussy. I held off from touching myself for at least 20 minutes. I pushed my hand between my legs, and closed my legs trapping my hand there. I could feel the old hot flush again. James filled my head and what he did to me, after awhile I couldn't see his face, it was now Simon that I saw, as I imagined his cock sliding in and out of me. Again I bit my finger to stop crying out. No I don't know why either! Maybe I thought the ghost of Ted, my husband, would bellow down from the heavens!

I started taking stock of my life over the next couple of days. I sat there watching daytime telly and put my feet up on the coffee table. I giggled to myself. Ted never liked that, feet up on the furniture was a definite no-no. I kicked the radio times on the floor and chuckled. I looked at the magazine rack next to the Ted's chair. I stretched my foot out and tipped the rack over. I plucked the copies of various women's magazines, and a leaflet on double glazing out of the rack with my toes. I laughed, and then after a few moments I started to cry. I suppose it was then I realised how lonely I was. I never realised it before. Hell I didn't even like bingo or my stupid trip to the charity shops every Tuesday with Jill and Sandra. They were both a little older than me. I laughed again, this time imagining telling them about my son in law having sex, no fucking me, yes he fucked me. He made love to me, he fucked me. Jill and Sandra would probably be too shocked to speak. Yes James fucked me, and his friend wanted to fuck me as well!

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,389 Followers
12