I've Been Missing Out Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,396 Followers

I phoned Sarah the next day.

"Sarah, I'd like to come with you for a drink, just a drink you understand, and just one and I don't want Simon expecting any funny business."

"Don't worry he won't mum, and what about bingo?" she asked with a giggle.

"I'm sure I could miss it just once."

I put the phone down and then picked it up again. I phoned the hairdresser and booked an appointment. In the afternoon I grabbed the dog lead, and took Sammy out across the fields that back on to my house. It was there as I walked I talked to Ted. At first I asked if he thought I was being stupid. Then I told him I needed some excitement in my life. I told him that I would always love him, and I hoped he would forgive me. I smiled up to the sky, hoping he had forgiven me for having sex with James.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,396 Followers
12