I've Been Missing Out Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers

"Ah there you are, stay right there Jill and I are coming round."

The phone went dead before I could utter one word. 20 minutes later Jill and Sandra sat at my kitchen table. Jill was 4 years older than me and Sandra a year older than her.

"Jill and I have been told you were seen kissing some young boy last night."

"And you let him out this morning," Sandra added quickly.

My mouth hung open in shock. But they continued before I could speak.

"I'm surprised at you Mary, and so is Sandra," Jill said gruffly.

I looked to Sandra and she nodded her agreement.

"What on earth do you think you are playing at? Have you gone mad? I don't mind telling you that it will soon be all over the town. I hope he slept in the spare room," Jill said, narrowing her eyes.

"Please tell us he did, for your own sake," Sandra added.

"Well, um, I," I stammered, as I fiddled with my fingers.

"Oh Mary, you didn't!" Sandra shrieked.

I jumped as Jill banged her hand on the table.

"He is 31 years old, he, he's not a boy," I mumbled.

"Mary, I can't believe you would do such a thing." Jill snapped.

"Nor can I," Sandra added hot on her heels.

"I, no we, we like each other," I said trying to defend myself.

"Mary you had, relations, out of wedlock, don't you feel shame. I mean think of Ted, what would he say if he knew?"

"Sandra, Ted is no longer with us, but I know what you mean," Jill said to her horrified friend.

I watched Jill take a deep breath. Both Sandra and I knew not to interrupt when she did this.

"My poor brother will be devastated. He comes round here and helps you prune bushes, tidy the garden and he decorated this very kitchen for you. Have you no shame?"

I felt flushed and flustered. I just couldn't respond to anything they said. I'm sure the gallows had been erected in my back garden already!

"You know my brother wants to marry you. Alvin would be a good husband; I know you haven't wanted to yet. But the best thing would be to go on your knees and beg him to marry you now."

I watched Sandra pat Jill's arm in a soothing manner.

"Do you see the distress you've caused us? Mary, it would be best to do as Jill says. Become Mrs Kenny and Alvin can move in and look after you."

"I, I don't want to, get married I mean."

I watched the two women for a moment.

"My pills Sandra get my pills," Jill said fanning her face with her hand.

I raced to the sink and got a glass of water as Sandra opened the bottle of pills. We waited for a minute as the pills took effect.

"Now, now listen to me. My brother is worth 10 of this man you have been seeing. I only hope God and baby Jesus will make you see sense. We'll pick you up as usual on Sunday."

"Yes we will," Sandra added nodding.

"You will come to church and we will all pray for you," Jill said getting to her feet.

Sandra jumped up and ran to the hall to get their coats. While she was gone Jill stood close to me.

"My brother has invested a lot of time and effort in you. You will marry him, besides, I bet that man is having a good laugh about you with his mates right now," Jill hissed in a vicious whisper.

I shrunk back a little.

"Huh, I've got you thinking now haven't I?" Jill spat in triumph.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers
12