I've Been Wondering

Story Info
She contemplates adultery.
929 words
3.03
29.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So after the night at the house, I slipped you my work number; telling you to give me a call sometime. I wasn't ever really expecting you to call me again, I figured you got what you wanted and that would be the end of it. A week later, I found out I was wrong. When I heard your voice I instantly went back to thinking of that night. The way you looked at me, the way we both got just what we needed, as I started thinking of your hard cock slamming me, I wanted more. We started catching up. I was alone in my office, after listening to your voice for awhile, I noticed my hand was slowly making its way under my skirt, and my body was hot and my breathing was getting heavy. I toyed with my clit at the thoughts of you.

We started talking about our night together. You told me how much you loved the smell of my pussy that you've not stopped thinking about it and everything that you wanted to do to me. It sent me to places I had never been. I realized I was wet and I was now toying with the thoughts of what I wanted from you again. When I found out you worked just a few blocks down the road; that was the end of it. I wanted you and I wanted you now. I asked you when you would be free, and your answer was 5 minutes. That's all it took for me. I told you of an abandoned parking lot by where I worked; you knew just where I was talking. I was to get off in 45 minutes and my husband was meeting me for dinner after work so I had to be back by then. You met me at the parking lot; I got out of my car and into your van. I decided we should move to the back and talk things over.

We started right at each other, and just as it began to get good, my phone rang. It was my husband. He was running late, and he just kept talking. This turned you on; he wasn't going to sop you from getting just what you wanted. I felt your hard cock though your pants rubbing my legs. I pulled it out while still on the phone. This sent you over the edge. I stroked you while you undressed me. Still on the phone he was talking about his job or something. I was only feeling you, watching your movements. At that time I was feeling you sliding my panties off. I kept stroking, taking a lick ever chance I got of you. You started kissing down my body, then down my thigh. I covered my phone and moaned as your tongue touch my pussy lips sliding up and down, with your fingers following your tongue teasing me. All the while he was still talking. I told him to hold for a minute I had another call I had to take. That it might be a few minutes but I wanted him to hold, I had something to talk to him about.

I pushed him on mute and dropped the phone. You went at my soaked pussy like that first night we were together; I orgasm instantly. It was a long and hard cum you licked all my juices up. I pulled you up to me and kissed you hard tasting myself. I got back on the phone as I began stroking you again. Watching you listen as I was on the phone; As you watch me pay no attention to him on the phone. My husband asked what he was holding for, I said while I was on the other call I completely forgot what it was. Your cock jumped at that and you whispered you could not hold it any longer. I told him I had to go. That I was going to work late anyways; saying I would call him later.

I dropped the phone again. You pushed me down and turned me over, sliding your hard cock around my ass. A quick lube to your cock and you shoved it in me. I screamed, and screamed in pleasure again and again. You loved to hear my screams, for me to tell you how good you felt inside. Both on our knees; you pounded me with your hard cock, I reached down and circled my clit where your hand met mine. Together we circled my clit while you rammed me from behind. Your hand on top of my wedding ring you moaned at the pleasure of fucking another mans wife and told me you were going to go.

Just then I started my last orgasm as I felt you start to fill my ass with your hot sticky cum. You pulled out from me and rubbed it all over my ass. It was amazing. We cleaned up and I got back in my car to call my husband. I watched you in my review mirror, you were following me. I pulled back into work and watched you pull up beside me. I told him I would call him back that I had another call and what a late night I was going to have (with me leaving 45 minutes early once I still had plenty of work to do inside) I couldn't figure out what you could want now. The parking lot was bare, it was after hours, but I had work to do.