I've Got a New Girl Now

Story Info
Man gets revenge on his ex-girlfriend.
11.3k words
3.87
33.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A story inspired, in its own way, by the Honeymoon Suite song, "New Girl Now."

I got a new girl now
And she's a lot like you

*****

Dear Mandy,

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to return these last few things to you. Some of these things we shared I couldn't bear to let go of until now. Like that fuzzy pink teddy bear I won for you at that county fair we went to three years ago. Or that small music box I bought for you when I went on that business trip to Paris.

You'll find that everything of yours that you left at my place is in this box, along with this letter and a DVD. You may be wondering what the DVD is. I'll get to that in a moment.

You may be interested to know that I finally moved on and found myself a new girlfriend. She's a really spectacular girl. In a way, you and her have a lot in common: a lot of the same tastes in clothing, in music, movies. My friends (especially Sam and Jake) have worried that I haven't gotten over you yet. I told them to chill, but you know how they can be (and you know I'm talking about Jake).

As much as you may have in common, there are a lot of differences between you and my girlfriend. A LOT! She's, well, how shall I say it, a lot more open-minded about sex than you were. I haven't found anything yet she's unwilling to try.

My girlfriend is always willing to wear lingerie. It doesn't matter if it's from Victoria's Secret, or Frederick's of Hollywood, or even that porn shop you said you despised. She's got such a great body that any sort of lingerie looks good on her. She's even tried some on in Victoria's Secret and come out of the changing room just for me to look at, in plain view of everyone else in the store. I get a certain sense of pride when she does that, and I look around and see husbands or boyfriends with their wives or girlfriends, and they're staring at my girl. I'm willing to go so far as to say that some of the wives and girlfriends were staring at her as well. When she comes out in one of those push-up bras, and she's showing off all that cleavage, I want to tell her to get on her knees, whip my dick out, and come on her tits right there in the store and let them take me to jail, I wouldn't care.

Last year, it was near Christmas, and she and I had gone to the shopping mall together. It was really warm as I recall, and she wore this really tight shirt that showed off her midriff and a loose little skirt with lots of pleats to it, kind of like a cheerleader's skirt, and black pantyhose. We were just walking around the mall, wasting time, listening to the cheesy Muzak versions of Christmas carols, when we came upon the place where they had their Christmas tree decorated. She confused me when she said she wanted her picture taken with the tree in the background. When I asked her why, she said that she wanted to use the picture for her Christmas cards next year.

I shrugged my shoulders and got my digital camera out. I stepped back a reasonable distance and pulled my lens back far enough that I got what I thought was a good amount of the Christmas tree in the background. Looking through the LCD screen on the back, I thought I could make out Santa Claus near the tree, waiting for some children to show up. My attention was drawn back to my girlfriend as she tilted her hips and placed her hand on her hip in mock exasperation. I snapped off a few pictures of her in a good pose, though I will admit to thinking that her choice in clothing may have been a bit too risqué for a Christmas card.

I was still looking through the screen when I saw her hands stray to the hem of her skirt. My breath caught for a moment, and my dick lurched in my pants as I watched her lift her skirt, inch by slow, slow inch. I let my breath out slowly when I noticed she was wearing thigh-highs (and you know how much I love thigh-high stockings). My mouth got dry, and I swallowed a few times quickly to try and get some moisture back into it. She kept raising her skirt up in the front, and I could see the unblemished skin of her upper legs. I was taking pictures as quickly as I could, imagining seeing them on my computer afterwards.

From behind me, I heard a guy say, "Holy shit, would you look at that!" I turned around while taking a picture (and knew that the movement screwed the picture up), I saw a group of five guys, who probably football players, from the local college. All of them were staring at my girlfriend. I looked back at her, first with my own eyes, then through the camera screen. She had raised her skirt up fully, and was showing off her shaved pussy. She had decided to not even wear panties that day. I kept snapping off picture after picture. I could almost imagine her pussy getting wet just by exposing herself like that in public. One of the guys walked up to me and asked me if he could have his picture taken with her, posed just the way she was. I didn't know what to say, but she looked at me and just nodded her head yes. I was so turned on that I was barely able to manage to groan out the word, "Yes." He strutted forward and had this shit-eating grin on his face as he walked up to my girlfriend's left side and put his right arm around her back. He smiled to his buddies as I took a couple of pictures with him by my girlfriend with her skirt lifted up showing off her pussy. I lowered my camera to let him know I was done. She dropped her skirt down and flattened it out. As he walked by me, he told me his e-mail address and said that he wanted me to send him some copies of the pictures I took. I mumbled to him that I would do so and turned my camera off.

The college boys took off and my girlfriend walked up to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me one of the best kisses of my life. I could feel her squirm against my hard dick. She clearly enjoyed being able to affect me like that. When I asked her why she had decided to do that, she said that she had noticed the college boys following us around the mall. She had come up with the idea of pictures for a Christmas card as a ruse to get me to take the pictures and get the boys to stop. She wanted to give the boys a moment they'd never forget. She knew they'd all go crazy over her showing off her pussy in the mall, and they did. And I did. She told me that the boy who had his picture taken with her and put his hand underneath her skirt and grabbed her ass while I was taking the picture. That night, I transferred all the pictures I took onto my computer. We looked at them again, got amazingly horny, and fucked all night.

*****

I have to admit that I'm curious if you're still reading this letter, or if you've balled it up and tossed it in the garbage. I'm betting you're still reading. You're curious about the DVD, but you're afraid of what may be on it. Reading this letter is stalling for time, so you don't have to look at the DVD yet.

And also, I bet you didn't know that I knew about your secret porn stash. All those magazines that had letters in them, or your erotica books, they weren't so secret any more. You tried to keep them hidden from me, but I found them one day. Actually, it was the one Saturday I decided to clean the house when you were at a business meeting. Though with what happened between us, I'm not so sure it was a meeting about "business." So I think you're still reading because you're more turned on now by reading about what I'm doing with my new girlfriend than you ever were when you were with me. Then again, I could be wrong.

In case you hadn't figured it out yet, my girlfriend is quite the exhibitionist. Here's just one instance of something she's willing to do that you never were. You remember that really crappy movie that I took you to years ago? And how I told you that they only reason I wanted to take you to it was that I wanted you to go down on me during the movie? Well, you'll remember that you never did. But she did.

*****

We recently went to a bad sci-fi movie. The movie was terrible I tell you. I swear you could see strings moving some of the robots around like marionettes. Anyway, she and I sat down just after the credits ended in the middle of a row of seats, dead center of the screen. I had worn that nice leather jacket you gave me two years ago for Christmas, even though it was warm enough I really didn't need it. My girlfriend wore this low-cut button-up blouse, showing off her fantastic tits. The skirt she wore was so small and tight that it rode up her thighs when she got in my car, giving me a glance at her lace panties. It really was a spectacular view.

We were about 10 minutes into the movie when she stood up, turned to face me, sat down on my lap, straddled me, and overcome with passion, crashed her lips down onto mine. My excitement kept building as we kissed, our tongues intertwined. My breath grew quick and my chest nearly started to hurt; I was getting that worked up just from her kisses. She began to slide down between my spread legs as I took my coat off. After that, I held onto her hips, causing her skirt to bunch up around her waist. My dick was already hard when she unzipped my jeans and reached into my boxers to pull it out. Looking up at me, she smiled and then started sucking on the head of my dick. I laid my coat down on her head and my lap as I enjoyed the blowjob, leaning back in my chair.

She's got a great mouth. It's so warm, and wet, and she gives me the greatest blowjobs I've ever had. Anyway, so she just sucked the first couple of inches of my dick with a great up and down motion. It wasn't too fast and it wasn't too slow. She stopped and just licked it, laving her tongue on my dick while twisting her head to the left and to the right. She did that for a few minutes before she decided that she needed more of my dick in her mouth. She worked another inch of my dick into her mouth, and held it there, letting her saliva wet it down, then she gulped down another inch, did the same thing, until I felt her nose pressing against my boxers. That's right, she deep throated me. After you were afraid to have more than three inches of my dick in your mouth, it's very nice to have someone who wants all of it (and who's willing to swallow and not have to run to the sink as soon as she can to spit it out).

Once she got me all the way into her throat, she really started giving me a blowjob. She had her hands on the armrests. Her hair was fanned out over my legs. Her knees were down on the syrupy-sticky floor. Her head was moving up and down quicker and quicker on my dick. I had lost my train of thought when I heard the door to the theater open and saw a light from the hall shine down the auditorium aisle.

For whatever reason, this guy (it was a guy who had walked in) decided to sit down in the very same row that she and I were in. At first, he hadn't noticed what she was doing to me. I was going to get her to stop what she was doing, but just then she impaled her mouth and throat on me again. She used her throat muscles to massage my dick, and I knew I couldn't stop her until I came in her mouth.

On the screen, the scene changed from night to day. I looked out of the corner of my eye and I could see that the brightness on the movie scene had drawn the attention of the guy. He stared as he watched my coat move up and down on my lap. I knew he could see my girlfriend's legs. Hell, I knew he could see her gorgeous ass, and it didn't bother me in the least.

Something about being watched sent me over the edge, as well as the blowjob she was giving. She felt my dick begin to twitch, and she shoved her mouth all the way down again just as I began to come. I felt like I had never done so before. I felt my leg muscles clenching. I was moaning loudly, and knew the man 5 seats down could hear me over the action scene in the movie. After my first spurt went down her throat, she quickly lifted her mouth off of my dick, catching my come in her mouth. I don't know how much come she swallowed, but it had to have been a lot. She lifted her head up slightly and placed my rapidly deflating dick back into my boxers, and then zipped up my jeans. She took my coat off of her head and smiled at me. I saw a thin line of my come that she hadn't swallowed yet trailing down from the corner of her mouth. I grabbed my coat to move it away, and she noticed the man staring at us. What she did next was the most amazing thing I had ever seen (up to that moment). As she was still kneeling there between my legs, she looked at the man. She maintained eye contact with him and she brought her index finger up to her mouth and used it to scoop up the last of my come. She pursed her lips, put her finger in her mouth, and licked and cleaned her finger off. She did one of those girly finger waves (where they wave each individual finger at you) to the guy and smiled at him as she got up to sit next to me. I gave her a moment to clean the gummy popcorn from her knees, and then we decided we had seen enough of the movie and we left.

I noticed some of the theater workers sitting around at the end of the concessions counter as we entered the lobby. A guy in a t-shirt and jeans was sitting there talking to another of the workers. I overheard him say, "No man, I'm telling you. She was giving him a blowjob. When they walked in, he was wearing a coat. When I went to check the movie, his coat was off. Then I noticed it sitting on his lap, and could see it moving up and down!" The guy I took to be the projectionist turned his head then and saw us walking through the lobby. He was about to say something else, but I think the shock of seeing us got to him, because he didn't say anything. He just sat there and stared at us.

*****

I'm betting you're really turned on now. Maybe you're even rubbing yourself. You're imagining this woman doing things you never think you could do. You think she's a slut, or a whore, and yet you're probably turned on by her and her actions. Just wait, I'm not done with this little story yet.

*****

One night, a few months back, my girlfriend and I decided to go out and hit a few clubs. By now, you can just picture what she's wearing. This time, it was a white button-up dress shirt to go along with a really nice black mini-skirt. She was wearing thigh-highs, but the good kind, with the line up the back of them. She wore a pair of heels with a lot of straps on them (don't ask me to describe them further; you know how I never understood the female thing for shoes). She had pulled her hair up into a neat little pile on her head, and she decided to wear a really stylish pair of dark-rimmed glasses. She looked like the perfect, most fuckable executive secretary ever.

When we got to the first club we intended to go to that night, I noticed that just about every man there was looking at her. I put my left hand on her lower back to guide her to the bar, and to let all the men know that she was with me. After I had ordered a Long Island Iced Tea for me, and an Amaretto Sour for her, I looked down at the end of the bar and saw my friend Tim there. You remember Tim right? Kind of a bookworm type? You said he'd be cute if he did a little with himself, you remember?

Well, he looked down and saw me and came over to say hello. After he did that, I introduced him to my girlfriend. He noted as well how much she reminded him of you. I knew that he wasn't the type who normally went to clubs downtown, so I asked him what he was doing there. He told me that it was his birthday and hadn't felt like spending it at home. I felt like a total ass for forgetting his birthday. To make up for that, I told him I'd be buying his drinks for the rest of the night.

That seemed to pick him up, and proceeded to down the drink he had, and ordered another Lagavulin. After spending some time catching up with him, I realized I had been forgetting my girlfriend. I looked at her and noticed that she was looking out at the dance floor. I leaned over to her and asked her over the noise of the music if she wanted to dance. She just nodded that she did. I told her to take Tim out there with her and give him a good birthday dance. She just smiled at me and licked her lips.

My girlfriend moved around me and took Tim's hand. He seemed genuinely surprised by her walking over to him. I took his drink out of his hand and placed it on the bar. I leaned into him and told him that another part of my penance for forgetting his birthday was a chance to dance with my girlfriend. He looked at her and I could tell he was really excited by the prospect. He glanced back at me and smiled as she led him to the dance floor.

When they were gone, I asked the bartender how many drinks Tim had had before we got there, and he said that he wasn't certain, but he thought it was at least 6, if not more. I thought for a moment and realized I had never known Tim to drink that much. I looked out onto the dance floor and noticed that I couldn't see them. I stood up from my stool and took a couple of steps to my left, to where I could see them.

My girlfriend was amazing to look at. She had her back to Tim, she was bent over and her chest was thrust away, and her ass was the only thing touching him. She was grinding her ass against his crotch while she was running her hands through her hair, which had begun falling out of the pins she had used to set it. Through the kaleidoscope of colors the multitude of lights was shining down on the dance floor, watching her was the single most erotic thing I had ever seen. She turned around and began thrusting her pelvis at Tim while he grabbed onto her ass. I could tell he was squeezing her ass and pulling her closer to him. They swayed a bit back to the side, and I could see that she was fully pressed up against him, her tits crushed against his chest. As the song was ending, while he was still holding onto her ass, Tim lifted her up and moved her to where her back was towards me. He held her there and though I couldn't quite tell, it looked to me like her neck was craned up towards him. Finally, he let go of her ass and she half-slid down his body until her feet were firmly on the dance floor again. With their dancing, her hair had fully fallen down. It looked tousled and wild, and she looked all the more beautiful for it. It was then that I realized that my dick was completely hard in my pants. Tim looked completely calm as he came off of the floor. But I realized he wasn't calm, he was just blissfully drunk.

My girlfriend walked up to me and was breathing hard. At first I thought it was the exertion of the dancing, but as she moved in to kiss me, I noticed her lipstick was already somewhat messed up. When we broke the kiss, I looked down at her and I could see that she had "the look" in her eyes. When I mean "the look," I mean the "I need someone to fuck me NOW!" look. I looked over at Tim and I could barely make out some lipstick the same color as my girlfriend's on the edge of his lower lip. He took a long drink from his Lagavulin, looked at me, and smiled. "Thanks," he said, "for the drinks and the dance. I really needed that."

I looked over at my girlfriend and she still had "the look." She gently put her hand on the back of my neck and pulled me closer to her, so that my right ear was near her mouth. I could feel her hot breath on my ear as she said matter-of-factly, "I need to be fucked, and I need to be fucked right now. However, I'm not sure that one man, even as good as you, can fuck me the way I need it tonight."

I sat there dumbfounded for a moment, taking in what I thought she was getting at. She looked me deep in the eyes. Beyond the immediate lust I saw in them, I saw a deep, abiding love for me. We had discussed threesomes in the past, and had decided that we would see what happens if the time ever ended up being right. Well, I knew then that she felt the time was right. I couldn't help but notice that my own dick was still rock hard. She leaned into me and began leaving little nibbles and kisses along my neck, along my Carotid vein. As she did that, she reached down and grabbed and squeezed my dick. I moved my neck away from her to get a look at her face. I noticed she was looking at Tim. I looked to Tim and noticed he was looking at her hand squeezing my dick.