I've Got a New Girl Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moments later, my girlfriend woke back up. "Oh my God! That was the best experience ever! Thank you both so much."

Tim replied before I could. "No, thank you, both of you. I had been feeling depressed about everyone missing my birthday. The two of you gave me the best birthday present I could ever have."

All three of us realized how tired we were. Tim was ready to head into the living room to sleep, but my girlfriend and I assured him that the bed was big enough for the three of us. Each of us fell into a tired, blissful sleep.

The next morning, Tim and I woke up somewhat early. Sitting in my kitchen, drinking coffee so Tim could take the edge off of his hangover, he said, "You've got an amazing girlfriend there. I'm shocked and amazed she's so into those things." I told him that from what I could tell from his pussy-eating skills, that if he puts those to good use, he'd be able to get any girl to do damn near whatever he wanted. He smiled and we finished up our coffees and I took him back to his car.

When I returned home, my girlfriend was awake, dressed in her silk robe she always leaves at my place, and looking at the picture of her cum-filled ass and pussy on the computer. She seemed lost in thought as I walked up behind her. I gently squeezed her shoulder as she looked up at me. There, in its purple glory, I saw the hickey Tim had given her last night. "Thank you for fulfilling that fantasy for me and not getting jealous."

"Well, there is one fantasy you can fulfill for me that would make it even," I replied.

*****

I'm betting now Mandy that you've got at least two fingers in your pussy. I know you always fantasized about a threesome. How do I know? Because with each of your books, the spines where always most broken in where the threesome scenes were in them. And your magazines always had the page corners flipped down for your favorite threesome scenes. Yeah, I learned more about you in that one day of cleaning than in the two and a half years we went out.

Have you come yet? I know you're waiting on the DVD. I'll get to that next. But I have to tell you about the fantasy that my girlfriend fulfilled.

*****

A few weeks went by after our threesome with Tim, and I knew I was making my girlfriend crazy. She had thought I would immediately call in my marker. But I didn't. I wanted her thinking about it day and night, wondering what it would be. It got to be the point that she would ask me about it every night. I'd simply respond, "When the time is right, you'll know."

Finally, one night, we were at her place, and I was feeling really horny. I don't know why, but I was betting that my waiting game that was intended only for my girlfriend was finally getting to me as well. I looked at my girlfriend, and with no preamble, I told her, "C'mon, we're going."

"Where to?" she asked.

"You'll see," I responded. "And dress slutty, maybe something you don't mind getting a little dirty."

She smiled when I told her that. She went into her bedroom to change clothes. When she came out, she was wearing this leather bustier that showed off her stomach and a pair of low-riding leather pants. "Oh, you look so damn good," I growled at her. I wanted to rip her clothes off and fuck her right there, but I had my fantasy to be fulfilled, and I didn't want to ruin that.

We got in my car and I drove her to the porn shop near my apartment. Yes, it's the place you hated to even look at (or, at least that's what you always told me). We walked in and began to look around the place. I was just meandering around the store while she was looking at the threesomes/group sex DVD section. I knew she had been thinking about that night often, and she had told me as much a couple of days ago. I just kept noticing as I walked around how many of the men in there who were looking to purchase some porn DVDs kept looking at my girlfriend. I couldn't blame them. Here was a smokin' hot girl dressed in leather looking at porn as well? You couldn't have had a greater fantasy, unless it involved the girl getting naked right there in the store and begging everyone to fuck her.

While she was busy looking at the DVDs, I walked up to the man behind the counter. I got $20 worth of dollar bills and put them in my pocket. I walked over to my girlfriend and grabbed her ass, squeezing it through the leather. I kissed her neck just below the ear and whispered to her, "Let's go fulfill that fantasy of mine now."

She looked at me oddly, and obviously wondered what sort of fantasy could be fulfilled in the porn shop. I knew that her mind had worked over this problem so much over the last weeks. I guessed that if she had cleared her mind, the answer would have come to her.

We walked past a short, cloth curtain and entered a dimly lit hallway. I checked a couple of doors until I finally found one that was unlocked at the end of the hall. My hand at her back, I guided her into the small room and followed her inside. Leaving the door open for a moment, using the light from the hall, I found the slot for the bills, and placed one inside. Closing the door behind me and locking it, I could feel my girlfriend's presence near me. "What's going on?" she asked me.

"Just wait. You'll get your answer."

We both sat down on a small bench in the room. A couple of seconds later, a porn scene popped up on the video screen in front of us. It was a great scene of this hot young redhead getting fucked doggy-style by one guy and sucking another's dick. In an instant, my girlfriend's breathing changed, and out of the corner of my eye I saw her hand go down to her leather-clad pussy. Small, quiet moans could be heard from her, and I knew she was getting really worked up over the video.

Just as her left hand was caressing her stomach, making its way up towards her tit, she noticed something. It was a small hole, maybe two inches in diameter, cut into the wall to the right of me, at about waist height for an average man. Her eyes grew wide and she turned to me. "A gloryhole?"

I smiled and nodded. "That's right. I want to watch you suck a stranger's dick. I want to see you give a totally anonymous blowjob."

At first, she seemed almost intimidated by the possibility. But then, she looked back at the video screen. The redhead was lying atop the guy who she had given a blowjob to. The guy who had been fucking her doggy-style was trying to shove his dick into her ass. "Oooooooooooh," was all she said as she watched the double penetration on the video screen. I knew that she'd fulfill my fantasy just as I had done hers.

She got down on her knees on the cum-splattered floor and looked into the hole. She saw that the other room was dark. No videos could be seen playing in the other room. I unbuttoned and unzipped my pants and pulled my dick out. I had decided against any sort of underwear that night. My dick was already half hard when I began stroking it. My girlfriend turned to me and took over, grabbing hold of my dick and sucking the first couple of inches. She got so turned on by sucking my dick with the sound of the porn going on that she never realized that someone had entered the room next to ours. I could barely hear the sound of the porn video that was being watched in the other room, and I could see shadows and light being cast in there from the screen.

Her mouth felt so good that I didn't want to her to stop. She was taking nearly my entire dick into her mouth and throat and I wanted to come. I was about to let myself go when I saw a dick poke through the hole in the wall. I put my hand on my girlfriend's head. She immediately took that as a sign to fully deep throat me. I groaned in pleasure as she did so, but pulled back on her head until my dick was freed from her mouth.

"Not mine, but that one," I said as I pointed at the dick aimed at her left ear. She saw the dick there. It was definitely bigger than mine in length, maybe two inches longer, but wasn't bigger in girth. She gave me an evil smile, the type of smile that said, "If this is your fantasy, then you're damn sure gonna get it."

Tentatively, she grabbed onto the dick with her left hand and gently stroked its length. She then took the head into her mouth. I could tell that her tongue licked all around it. I resumed stroking my own dick. She moved her head and neck a bit to her left, so she could look at me jerking off while she had the stranger's dick in her mouth. My girlfriend moved back to a more central position. She mumbled an "uh-huh," to me and wasted no more time. Just as she slowly sank her mouth and throat onto the dick, she began to rub her pussy.

She got about half way down the length of the dick when she stopped and pulled herself off of it. She looked to me while absentmindedly stroking the stranger's dick and said, "You want me to deep throat this strange man's dick, don't you?"

I barely managed to get out, "Oh God yes, I do," I was so turned on.

My girlfriend smiled at me again, and opened her mouth to take the head back in. In one swift motion, she impaled her mouth on this guy's dick. She held herself there, moaning from the sensations coming from her throat and the ministrations of her fingers. She raised both of her hands until they were placed flat on the wall, and she began moving her mouth back and forth on his dick. It looked like she was doing a bizarre sort of push up.

She would spend 10 to 15 seconds sucking on this man's dick, then swallow it down to the base, and hold herself there for 5 seconds, gagging her. When she'd pull herself back, thick gobs of saliva would trail from her mouth, dangling on her chin until it'd drip off onto her bustier. She sucked this guy's dick for 5 minutes before she could tell he was about to come.

She said, "Come now." Though to which of us (or both of us) she meant it for I didn't know. I watched as she held her mouth open, her tongue lying out to catch the stranger's come. I was rubbing my dick faster and faster, nearing my own point of no return. She was holding onto his dick when I saw it twitch in her hand and the first jet of come went straight into her mouth. She squeezed down and the second one hit her squarely on her chin. The rest dribbled down onto her chest and bustier.

Seeing the whiteness of the stranger's come on the black leather, I couldn't contain myself anymore, and I came as well. "Aah! I'm cumming!" I yelled. I aimed it all at her bustier, adding to the mess. Before it was taken away from her, my girlfriend cleaned and sucked the head of the stranger's dick. We both watched as it was pulled back inside the hole onto the other side. She looked down at her chest and bustier, then up to me. Her chin was a wonderful mess of come and saliva. She bent down and cleaned my dick as well. When she was done, I carefully zipped back up and buttoned my pants.

My girlfriend was about to clean our come off of herself when I stopped her. "No, don't do that. Let's walk out of here just like you are. I want everyone to know that you're my cum-loving girlfriend."

She smiled and nodded. We walked out of the room and down the hall. The lights in the store were bright. I watched as every guy was looking at my girlfriend, staring at her come-covered clothes. She, for her part, was looking at every man, both squarely in the eye, and down at their groin. I guessed she was trying to figure out which man it was that she had just given the anonymous blowjob to.

That night, we had the best sex we'd ever had. She was so turned on by what she had done, and so was I.

*****

So now you know that my new girlfriend is what you think is a total slut. To exhibiting her body in public, to having threesomes with guy's she's just met, to sucking a stranger's dick. But I'm betting you've come at least two or three times now that you've read (and maybe reread) this letter. I bet that somewhere deep down, you wish you could be like my girlfriend.

Okay then, I want you to take the DVD out of the case now and put it in your DVD player. I'll wait.

Hopefully you've paused the DVD to come back to this letter. I bet you have. You've probably paused the DVD on a scene of particular interest. You may be staring at the TV right now, looking at my girlfriend staring back up at me as she's got my dick in her mouth and I'm holding a video camera, like one of those fancy POV movies you see that have popped up everywhere on the Internet. Now unpause it and watch while I come all over her face!

I think that you recognize who's on the TV. She's got long, straight black hair, just like you. She's got the same, vivid green eyes. And when she takes my dick out of her mouth and smiles at the camera, she's got the same little crooked smile that you do.

That's right Mandy! My new girlfriend is your twin sister Lisa! Are you surprised? I hope so. Shocked? I bet so.

My new girlfriend, the one you've read about and think is a slut, is your twin sister. We got together not long after you left me. It wasn't easy to hide it from you, but we managed to pull it off.

What do you think of your sister now? Do you hate Lisa? Do you hate me? Well, just wait. WE'VE got one more surprise for you.

You see Mandy, Lisa tells me everything you tell her. She told me what you really thought of me, particularly after you left me. And I know all about your sex life with Gabe, your new boyfriend. Are you embarrassed? Now, Lisa and I both know all about the things Gabe would like to try with you, or what he wants you to wear, but you say you don't want to, because it's wrong, or dirty, or whatever your warped little mind thinks.

That's not all. Lisa told me a little story from when you two were seniors in high school. Not that she found out about it until years later, when she met her old boyfriend Pete by chance one evening. See, Pete told her that you were jealous about him going out with her, and one afternoon, you tried to steal Pete away from Lisa. Only you were too naïve to figure out a good plan on how to do so.

Pete told Lisa about how that afternoon, you snuck into Lisa's room (she apparently had been out with friends) and waited around for Pete. When Pete came in the room, you let him have his way with you, and he took your virginity. Later on, after you were done, he noticed the blood. When he asked you about it, he said you told him that he must have fucked you extra hard that day. He wasn't stupid, and he figured out it was you. But he never told Lisa about that until later because he didn't want Lisa to think he was an idiot for not figuring it out beforehand that it was you and not her. And he didn't want Lisa pissed at him for taking her sister's virginity.

When Lisa finally did find out, she was PISSED! She was mad for a week. I finally managed to calm her down. And then we both had an idea.

You were out of town on business a couple of weeks after Lisa found out about Pete and you. I think you had to go to Denver. Anyway, Lisa called Gabe up and pretended that she was you. She told Gabe that she (you) were tired of the conference and were going to come home early and surprise him. He seemed very happy about the prospect (so Lisa told me).

She had already ordered a cheerleader outfit from an online costume store and wore that to meet Gabe at your place. When Gabe saw her in the cheerleader uniform, he went crazy and began to kiss, nibble, and caress her entire body.

You know what Lisa told him? She told him, "For tonight, and this night only, I'm yours in any way you want, and in any hole you want." So Gabe took her all right. He got a deep throat blowjob from her. Lisa said that if you could have seen the look on his face when more than two inches of his dick was getting sucked, you may have passed out.

Then, he fucked her. He fucked her in the missionary position. He fucked her doggy-style. She rode him. She rode him while facing away from him. He pulled her legs up over his shoulders and fucked her that way. He even fucked her ass. And after he fucked her ass, she sucked his dick and let him come all over her face. Gabe loved every minute of it, and so did she.

Lisa and I tell you this now because we know that Gabe hasn't told you he cheated on you, because he's too stupid to know he did. Lisa told me that you've been wondering why he's been more passive about what he wants sexually. She told me that you thought he had just finally given up. Little did you know that your sister fulfilled all of his fantasies. AND that she got her revenge on you for fucking Pete during your senior year.

And I got MY revenge. I always wondered what it was that made you change so quickly towards the end of our relationship. Why you were so short with me. Why you had even less interest in sex than you usually did. Jake tried to warn me that it was a sign that you were sleeping with someone else, but I didn't want to believe him. But then, I started going out with Lisa, and she told me that you had told her that you started sleeping with Gabe before you left me. And so, I got your boyfriend to cheat on you unwittingly!

In closing, I don't feel so bad about you cheating on me, and leaving me. I've finally, with this letter and DVD, reached my closure with you. Take your things, I don't want to ever see them again. Knowing that your current boyfriend cheated on you (with your own twin sister) is more than enough to make me believe that the karma circle is still spinning. What goes around, comes around. And speaking of coming around, here's Lisa again and she wants to give me another blowjob.

Oh, and before I forget, you should be expecting a card in the mail soon. It'll be a wedding invitation to Lisa's and my wedding next summer. And bring Gabe along, we'd be happy to see him.

Your ex-boyfriend,

Matt

*****

Cause if my baby don't love me no more
I know her sister will!

"Red House" by Jimi Hendrix