I've Got a Present for You

Story Info
Husband comes home and gets a surprise from his waiting wife.
1k words
3.76
27.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw the lights pull into the drive way. My husband was home. Dinner was ready, his favorite. Wine was poured. A hot bath awaited him upstairs. And also something caramel colored; smooth; and delicious.

He walked through the door, I awaited him there. My nipples were hard in anticipation for the dirty things I knew he would do. Good thing I decided no panties. My clit couldn't wait for his strong fingers to abuse me.

A long hard kiss is how he greets me. His beautiful blue eyes stare into my soul. He knows what a naughty girl I want to be for him, so he slips his hand under my dress and feels my bare smooth skin; wet with a need for him and a desire to make his big cock come for all it worth. He smiles his naughty little smile as he brings his fingers to his lips to taste me.

I took off his coat and led him to the kitchen. He ate quickly. As did I. I wanted him so badly. I also wanted him to receive what I had waiting. After dinner I led him to the bathroom. His bath was the perfect temperature; as he slipped from his clothes I admired his tight sexy body. My favorite part so stiff it could cut diamond. I got on my knees and put it against my lips, his body shuttered. His cock was my favorite thing in the world. I worshipped it. It filled my pussy so perfectly. And I loved to shove it down my throat. He loved watching me pump his cock like my life depended on it. But today I just sucked the head and teased him.

Forcing him to get in the bath I told him to close his eyes. He lay there as I went to grab his present. I wheeled in the beauty that I had prepped.

"Open your eyes my love. I've brought you something."

He opened his eyes, with great joy and surprise. This beautiful girl; spread open laying on her stomach. Nipples clamped, hard and sexy. Pussy lips pinned back showing her entire pussy. Smooth gorgeous beautiful body. I stripped down to nothing as he gazed at his gift. I reached into the cabinet and pulled out my favorite vibrator. Big and thick like my husband's cock. I turned her to face him, she smiled as he stood for her. I took the vibrator and made her suck.

"Suck that like you will my husband's rock hard cock. Do you understand me slut?" My husband came over and pulled my hair back and bit and sucked my neck and chest.

He released me. I took the vibrator from her mouth and my husband replaced it. He thrust his cock into her throat as I played and toyed around in her pussy. I licked and sucked on her clit and her knees would buckle. My husband pumped himself into her throat while watching me put the toy slightly into her ass. She started to squirm with every centimeter. I placed a clamp on her clit, tears streamed down her face my husband's eyes rolled back as he came deep into her mouth. He smiled and pulled out.

Her butt was prepped and my clit was ready to explode. I led my hubby to her ass. Licked it and showed off to him, his eyes showed me he loved how I ate her. He just watched and grabbed my hair and pushed me further into her wetness. His middle finger slipped easily into my butt; my butt is his playground and I love every fucking second of it. He leans in and whispers "make her cum my fucking whore" and it makes me eat faster; my tongue swirling around her clit, vibrator plunged inside her ass, her hips buck and she releases. He takes his finger from me and puts it in her mouth.

She sucks his finger and moans. He kisses me tasting her.

"Now bitch. I'm going to strap my wife down. You're going to eat her ass and her pussy. The more she cums the more you're allowed to cum. Got it bitch?" Before she could answer he led me out of the room. He put me in my holder. My legs spread arms out. Pussy spread apart, nipples clamped tightly. He grabs my clit and pulls. I fucking melt into putty with his fingers.

He licks my entire body and then puts his dick into my ass for a moment. I want it there always but he pulls out and puts a huge dildo in its place. This is new, a surprise for me I guess! I love how it's stretches my ass out and how he gets so turned on from my pleasure. He moans loud watching my butt wrap around the plastic cock. He shoves his finger in along with it. With his other hand he pinches and pulls my clit and licks my pinned nipples. I squirt onto his body his cock twitches. He doesn't allow me to come down as he wheels me to our little slut. Her face instantly buries into my ass. It was incredible. The dildo and her tongue swirling around it made me feel like heaven. I looked at him. He put his cock into her ass and she buried her face deeper. I pushed into it. Her tongue slipped passed my clit I squirmed.

"Bite and play with her clit slut. But don't forget that sexy ass. It always needs attention. He reached around her and I knew he was grabbing her clit and pulling it. I smiled and mouthed "pull it harder" he grinned and she bit my clit and flicked my clit over and over with her tongue. She started to cum, he released her clit and pulled out. He took his belt from the floor. He smacked her chocolaty ass.

"You can't cum yet slut. She hasn't came." Her attempt to make me cum fastened and I released. She slurped up every bit of cum and kept on eating. Husband put his cock into her and fucked her hard. Every thrust her mouth went into me. She started to cum, and so did I. And so did he.