I've Made Plans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gavin was fondling my breasts and pinching my nipples as Simon positioned himself and I felt the tip of his meaty cock starting to work its way into my vagina. I gasped as his length filled me up and then the two men started to thrust, slowly at first but the pace soon quickened.

My two holes were being penetrated not only with my consent but also at my insistence and I was groaning with the sheer ecstasy of it.

When they started slowing down I realised they were struggling to hold back from ejaculating and, tempting as it was to feel their cum filling my holes, I suggested my mouth as an alternative.

I got back in the tub and invited them to sit on the edge with their legs dangling in the water. I spread Simons' legs and squeezed his cock between my breasts moving up and down to a nice rhythm. Then I did the same to Gavin.

I wasn't sure who to take first but in the end I opted for Gavin. I took the tip of his cock into my mouth and poked my tongue into his tiny hole and just gently stroked the underside of his cock with my finger. It wasn't much contact but it was enough to make him cum.

I felt and tasted his warm milky semen filling my mouth accompanied by a groan of pleasure.

Considering it was less than an hour since he'd ejaculated in the tub, the load he delivered into my mouth was quite impressive and I enjoyed feeling it slip down my throat whilst I kept my lips firmly clamped around his cock.

Only when I was sure I'd extracted every precious drop did I release him.

"Your turn Simon," I said dominantly.

I got between his legs and did exactly the same to him. The amount of cum he pumped into me was astounding and once I'd swallowed it all and sank back into the tub, I felt warm and satisfied.

The two men joined me, we cuddled up to each other and just relaxed.

We all agreed that it had been a really nice romp and Gavin asked me,

"Candy, would you be willing to have sex with me again at some stage?"

I said that I would and then he enquired.

"One of my girlfriend's is quite shy but fantasises about having a threesome with another woman. Is that something that might interest you?"

"Certainly." I replied. "Make the arrangements and let me know where and when."

Gavin then indicated that it was time for him to leave.

There was a shower in one corner of the building so we all refreshed ourselves, collected our things and went back to the house.

Gavin got dressed whereas Simon and I remained in our towelling robes.

Gavin and I exchanged contact details and innocent kisses before Simon led him to the front door and away he went.

When he returned Simon asked, "What do think of Gavin?"

"He's a really nice guy," I replied, "I'm looking forward to getting a call from him sometime."

Then he asked "Do you have to rush off too Candy?"

"No," I replied, "I've got all day."

Then let's pour another drink and take it up to my bedroom.

We both slipped out of our robes and slid under the duvet. We kissed and cuddled but because Simon wasn't yet ready for anything other than the warmth and comfort of our friendship, we just enjoyed that.

He was so easy to be with and so tender. He kissed me and gently sucked on my nipples as his finger stroked my pussy lips with a featherlight touch.

It wasn't long before I detected the first stirrings of an erection and as I gently pulled on it, his cock got stiffer and stiffer.

My pussy hole was moist from his massaging and I opened my legs so that he could get between them and guide himself in.

It took very little effort for his cock to penetrate me and as he fucked me, I found myself raking his back with my nails.

All I wanted was for the two of us to copulate to the point where we enjoyed our climax at the same moment.

I didn't have to wait long because he was thrusting hard and fast and I could feel him slamming against my clit with every stroke.

We were both grunting and although it sort of crept up on me, I suddenly knew that my orgasm was about to arrive.

I announced, "Simon, I'm cumming."

And he groaned, "So am I."

Seconds later my body was convulsing and my vagina was filling up with Simons' warm creamy manjuice.

It seemed ages before we came down from the heights of ecstasy and he finally sank down on me.

"Don't take it out Simon," I said, "Just let it rest."

After several pleasant minutes he eventually rolled off me, cuddled me and I felt his cum slowly trickling out of me.

I lay there reflecting on the joyous fact that since I awoke that morning I'd enjoyed wonderful satisfying sex with two of my favourite men and an extra helping from a complete stranger. That, together with the events of the night before made it one of the most delightful twenty-four hours of my life.

Simon and I had a nice bath together but the time came for us to part and I slipped my shoes on as he helped me on with my coat. I popped my garter belt and stockings into my bag and we exchanged kisses and cuddles on his doorstep.

I'd been home for almost an hour before I heard Ebony returning from her trip to the coast.

She just flopped on a sofa and looked exhausted.

I poured her a large brandy and asked,

"How was your day?"

"Energetic," She answered, "How about yours?"

"Very energetic" I replied and we giggled both knowing what we meant.

12