Ivory Recruits a Black Bull

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shabobo
Shabobo
306 Followers

"Yeah, well I'm Clarence and I'm afraid you're a bit late. Demetrius is having his final meeting with the schools today down at the Extravaganza Hotel. The BIG schools." Clarence spoke firmly as he shook Ivory's delicate hand. Every big football school had come calling for Demetrius, and this was the day that he would decide on his future for the next few years. Both Clarence and his nephew had dreamed of this day, and they were not going to mess it up. Demetrius would go to whatever school offered the best opportunity to get to the professional league. Clarence was confident that no recruiter, even one as breathtakingly beautiful as Ivory Love-Blackwell, was going to mess up the plan.

"This is definitely an exciting day! I'm still hoping that we can discuss Demetrius inside though. Is that acceptable?" Ivory sweetly asked as she raised her eyebrows and batted her eyelashes. Clarence turned to the side and Ivory slid past him and into the house, her round ass brushing against his crotch as she did so. She continued down the hall, her behind swaying as her heels clicked across the grubby hallway.

Damn she's fine, Clarence thought to himself as he watched Ivory walking away, her ample onion booty swaying from side to side with each step. Clarence shook his head and tried to get his cock to go back down, having been turned on by having Ivory rub across it, before he started following her toward the kitchen. He could not remember the last time a white woman had been in his home, before finally deciding that it had never happened. For black men from the south belonging to Clarence's generation, interaction with a white woman was always very limited. He had noticed over the previous few years that white girls had started hanging out with the gang bangers in his neighbourhood, and it left him with more than a tinge of jealousy. In my day the white bitches wouldn't even look at a black man if he was a star athlete, Clarence thought bitterly. Now they hang on these worthless gutter rats, always acting like they're gangsters or something. Clarence was filled with resentment as he entered the kitchen.

"Shall we have some tea, Mr. Moorecock?" Ivory asked as he entered the kitchen.

"I already started a pot of coffee. I think I got some tea bags in one of the cupboards though if you really want it badly." Clarence responded distractedly. Did she undo a button, Clarence wondered as he looked at Ivory's chest which now showcased more than a hint of her cleavage.

"Oh I do want it badly." Ivory responded, punctuating her statement with a grin. She began rooting through the dusty cupboards for tea bags as Clarence sat at the small kitchen table. Ivory did what she could to ensure that he enjoyed the view.

"So Mr. Moorecock, are you familiar with the success that BBC has enjoyed on the gridiron over the last few years?" Ivory asked as she continued her search.

"I saw them string together a few wins... no history though..." Clarence was distracted as he spoke. She's got to be sticking that ass out, he thought to himself as he watched Ivory. Clarence could not remember a bigger bubble butt, and the curve in Ivory's back as she reached into the cupboard only made it pop out even more.

"We are trending upward, Mr. Moorecock. This season we should be in the thick of the title race. Really, would you rather Demetrius go somewhere with an established history, or somewhere that he can make history?" Ivory asked as she finally found some teabags and moved toward the table while waiting for the water to boil.

"I just want him to go somewhere that gives him the best shot at going pro. That's what we've worked for all these years." Clarence responded as Ivory sat down across from him, back perfectly straight and legs crossed.

"Oh I understand that completely. I believe that Demetrius can achieve huge success at our school though, and of course I do not want your hard work to be wasted. You and your nephew must be extremely close." Ivory made sure to maintain eye contact and smile as she spoke. Clarence was having trouble maintaining eye contact, as his kept wandering down Ivory's neckline.

"...What...um.. yeah we are. Lived together since he was 7, trained him myself. I've had more impact on that boy than any coach he's ever had! Came here all small and weak, barely ate a thing. Now he's strong as an ox!" Clarence spoke with pride as he discussed his nephew. Clarence and Demetrius both viewed his successes on the football field as a victory for both of them.

"He certainly is big and strong now, just like his uncle. Demetrius definitely takes after your side of the family, Mr. Moorecock. Big, strong and handsome." Ivory watched Clarence as she spoke, and her words were definitely having an effect on him. His disposition toward her became increasingly positive the longer she was around, and he now wore a goofy looking grin on his face. Ivory noticed the bulging in Clarence's boxers, and knew that she was on the right track.

"Thank you Ms. Love-Blackwell..." Clarence could hardly believe what he was hearing. He had never been complimented by a white woman before. It is true though, he thought to himself. There was no doubt that Clarence and Demetrius looked alike, and Demetrius had no trouble attracting girls from school, including white girls. If only I was born 35 years later, Clarence thought with devilish delight. I might have even gotten someone like this fine piece across the table.

"Please call me Ivory. I can call you Clarence, right?" Ivory asked sweetly, biting her lip with faux nervousness as she spoke.

"Yes you can... Ivory." Clarence responded, feeling his bulge grow larger as he looked at Ivory's beautiful, innocent face. I can't let all 8 and a half inches get hard or I'll put a hole in my boxers, Clarence reminded himself.

"Well Clarence, I need to know what I can do to get you to put BBC on the list of schools meeting with Demetrius today." Ivory placed both elbows on the table and leaned forward as she spoke, and Clarence's eyes responded by checking out the inches of cleavage in front of him. Before he could respond, a whistle signaled that the water was boiling. Ivory got up from the dingy table and walked to the stove.

"You want some Clarence?" Ivory asked as she finished making her tea.

Fuckin right I do, Clarence thought as he once again leered at Ivory's ass. He did not respond out loud, and Ivory returned to the table, twirling a spoon in her tea as she sat down.

"Are you going to join me?" Ivory asked as she motioned to the cup of coffee that Clarence had neglected since she came to the door.

"Oh yeah I will." Clarence responded, having completely forgotten about his own cup. Ivory smiled warmly at him as she continued stirring her tea.

"Sorry that I don't have any other kinds of tea. I bet you're used to some fancy stuff like green tea." Clarence continued.

"No, this is great actually. I only take it black!" Ivory responded, giving Clarence a little wink before continuing.

"Now Clarence, what can I do to get on that list?" Ivory asked before bringing her spoon to her mouth. She began sucking the spoon into her mouth slowly, allowing it to slide in and out of her pink lips. She watched as Clarence just stared at the spoon. I'll do anything, Ivory thought to herself. She tried to convey that same message with her eyes.

"It's really late... the other schools would be pretty pissed about it..." Clarence spoke meekly. I can't fuck this up for Demetrius, Clarence told himself. No amount of flirting can change things, even if she is sexy as fuck. In order to distract himself, Clarence picked up his mug of coffee and took a drink. The cold coffee that touched his lips caused him to grimace.

"Oh look your coffee's gotten cold and it's my fault! Let me get you another cup." Ivory reached across the table and began to stand up. She grabbed Clarence's cup, but as just after she did it began to spill. The cold coffee spilled onto the table, and down onto the front of Clarence's boxers. Seemingly prepared for such an event, Ivory quickly pulled out a cloth from her purse.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry Clarence! Let me clean that up for you." Ivory wore a shocked expression on her face as she spoke, which was somewhat obscured by her free hand which had flown up to her face to cover her mouth. She quickly moved toward her purse and pulled out a white cloth with one hand, and her cell phone with the other. She placed the cell phone facing Clarence on the table.

Clarence began to protest that it was not necessary, but Ivory was quickly on her knees crawling toward the old black man. Clarence found himself turning in his chair so that he faced away from the table, thus giving Ivory room to clean his boxers.

"I'm such a klutz! I'll take care of this though." Ivory said as she knelt between Clarence's spread legs. With one hand Ivory began dabbing the cloth at the end of Clarence's boxers just around the middle of his thigh. She placed her other hand on his other leg, seemingly for balance. I see something else that just might need to be taken care of, Ivory thought to herself gleefully as she looked at the bulging crotch in front of her.

"You don't have to do this." Clarence said as Ivory went to work. As much as he enjoyed the thought of Ivory between his legs, he knew what would happen if she stayed down there for any amount of time. He was already embarrassed by the partial erection he was sporting, and he knew that if Ivory started dabbing any higher he would become rock hard.

"I want to do it though, silly. At BBC we pride on taking care of the student body, especially our athletes." Ivory looked up at Clarence over her glasses as she spoke, but he was looking only at her hands.

"We also take care of the families of our athletes. That's a HUGE part of my job actually." Ivory said with a smile. She began dabbing the crotch of Clarence's boxers and marveled as his cock grew inches in just a few moments. Now barely an inch from her face, Ivory could see that Clarence's massive cock was partially bent as his boxers obstructed it. Big, thick, and still growing, Ivory thought happily to herself. Looks like I'll have a lot to work with.

Clarence could hardly believe his eyes. The sexiest woman he had ever seen, a white woman no less, was gently massaging his black, 55 year old cock with only a thin layer of fabric between them. His excitement quickly gave way to pain as his cock strained against his boxers. He looked into Ivory's amazing blue eyes, and they looked back at him excitedly. She smiled broadly and licked her lips. Clarence saw her soft hands move to the waist of his boxers, her white skin contrasting against the black skin of his stomach that poked out below his undershirt.

"You're in pain! I'll have to fix that." Ivory said as she tugged on Clarence's boxers. His long, thick cock sprang eagerly from its former prison, almost hitting Ivory's glasses. Clarence's cock was a very dark shade of black, and contrasted strongly with the tangle of grey public hair behind it. Ivory wrapped both hands around the big black cock directly in front of her face, and was pleased to see that she couldn't even wrap each hand around it completely. She began lightly jerking Clarence's cock back and forth, causing his huge, low hanging balls to spring up and down in unison with her motion.

"What needs to happen to get me on that list?" Ivory asked, licking her lips as she stared only at the black cock bulging before her.

Unable to answer immediately, Clarence could scarcely believe the situation he was in. He had never married, and had not even been with a woman in years. He had spent the last 11 years focused on his nephew and his football career, with little time for women. Consequently his balls hung incredibly low, filled with load after load of unused semen. Those same big black balls began to tighten as Clarence watched Ivory go to work. The beautiful young blonde woman focused intensely on Clarence's cock, her big blue eyes staring hungrily at the huge black rod in front of her. Her pretty pink lips were parted as a half smile betrayed her level of excitement, Ivory's perfectly straight, white teeth gently bit down on her tongue. Clarence looked down at the small, soft white hands that were stroking him so masterfully. Ivory was rhythmically milking the old black cock, with one hand pulling and twisting on the shaft and the other doing the same thing just under the bulbous head. As tremendous as this act felt, Clarence knew that he wanted more. If she wants on that list she has to earn it, Clarence finally told himself. He brought his hand up to Ivory's tight blonde bun and grabbed it. Immediately she released Clarence's cock and placed both hands on his inner thighs. Ivory opened her mouth wide, and allowed the corners of her mouth to crinkle just slightly. Clarence finally pulled her eager mouth toward his cock, and Ivory quickly devoured all of the black monster cock.

Clarence waited for Ivory to start gagging, but the noise never came. Instead he heard a purr of delight that caused his dick to tingle with vibrations. Clarence felt Ivory's nose and glasses pressing through his ample grey pubic hair and into the bottom of his bulging stomach, and could barely hide his amazement. He never imagined a woman, better yet one who appeared as prim and proper as Ivory Love-Blackwell, could devour a thick 8.5 inch cock with such ease. Clarence ceased thinking altogether as he felt Ivory press her expert tongue past the black cock meat in her mouth and throat and into the top of his scrotum, each gentle caress sending a jolt of pleasure through his body. Clarence loudly moaned his approval.

Those big black balls must be so sensitive, Ivory thought as she heard Clarence vocalize his pleasure. It should be a crime to leave a beautiful black sack so full. Ivory took a deep breath as she continued massaging Clarence with her tongue. The musky smell would have turned off many women, but Ivory found it to be highly exhilarating. The thought of finally bringing relief to the old black man, and moving herself significantly closer to her recruitment target, filled Ivory with delight. Deciding that it was time to really get to business, Ivory pulled her head away from Clarence's crotch, making sure to keep her pouty lips tightly wrapped around his big black cock the whole way. Ivory began quickly bobbing her head of Clarence's cock, deep-throating it rapidly. Ivory moved her hands to Clarence's balls, bulging with the black seed she so craved, and began enthusiastically playing with them. Ivory felt the wrinkled, hairy balls in her hand and the huge, hot, and hard black cock pressing against every inch of her mouth and throat and knew that she loved her job more than anything else in the world.

"Suck that black dick you prissy white bitch!" Clarence hollered as Ivory sent wave after wave of pleasure throughout his body. Clarence had no ill will against Ivory, but his statement slipped out anyway. He had been reminded of all the white girls who had snubbed him in his life, even when he had been a star athlete decades prior, and this was his revenge. Still, there was no question that Ivory was different. She was far more beautiful than any of the girls Clarence had chased after in his youth, and she clearly loved sucking black cock as well. Little slut sure as hell knows so to suck too, he thought to himself as Ivory pressed on, sliding her tongue along the underside of Clarence's cock as she deep-throated him. He felt his breath shorten as he began experiencing spasms of erotic delight in his lower body and knew that he would cum soon. Clarence could hardly wait to shoot his load into Ivory's pretty white mouth.

"Ohhh shit... oh shit... ohhh shitttt..." Clarence wailed as the strength of his impending orgasm continued to grow.

Sorry sweetie but there is still business to be done, Ivory thought to herself as she pulled her head from the big black cock. Can't let you cum just yet. Ivory moved her head below Clarence's cock, tilting it sideways so that her mouth was just below his dangling balls. The kissed the lower hanging testicle, which she decided looked like a giant black plum, and let her lips suck it slightly before releasing. This act caused all of the breath to leave Clarence's body.

"I need to meet with Demetrius today. Call his handler at the hotel and tell him Demetrius will be meeting with a Brockton Baccalaureate College representative today. It's already programmed into the phone- just press call." Ivory punctuated her instructions by sucking on Clarence's throbbing nuts. His objections to her demand were quickly erased.

Clarence slammed his hand down on the table and fumbled around for the phone. Once he found it, he brought it to his face and immediately pressed call. The thought of disobeying Ivory's command did not enter his mind.

Once she saw that he had pressed call, Ivory stopped sucking on Clarence's salty chocolate balls and began licking them instead. She hoped that this would allow him to catch his breath long enough to successfully complete the call.

Clarence had to wait seconds for the phone to be answered, but it felt like hours due to his desperation. He knew that he needed to cum as soon as possible, and he needed it more than anything that he could remember.

"Maury! Put Brockton Baccalaureate College on the list of schools! The list of schools that meet with the boy! JUST DO IT!" Clarence hung up the phone after yelling his instructions. He was immediately rewarded by Ivory as she moved her mouth back to his cock and began sucking him off once again. Her mouth felt so warm and wet that Clarence knew he would not last any longer. Ivory took each of his balls in hand and put them between her thumbs and fingers as she began lightly massaging. Clarence could take no more. He grabbed Ivory's blonde bun with both hands and held her head against his crotch. Clarence's cock began wildly spurting his juices down Ivory's throat, each thick gob of sperm followed closely by another. With Ivory's mouth and hands working him like they were, Clarence felt like he would never stop cumming.

Drinking black seed is definitely one of the best perks of my job, Ivory thought happily as she continued guzzling down the old black man's semen. She could not remember the last man to cum so much for her. She loved the feeling of the bulky black cock twitching in her mouth, and also the accompanying spurt of hot liquid that hit her throat after each twitch. Ivory did all she could to massage every last ounce of jizz from Clarence's balls, and he rewarded her with a belly full of hot black cum. After nearly a minute, Ivory removed the black cock from her mouth and watched it flop in front of her, shrunken but still quite large. Content that her job was done for the time being, Ivory stood up in front of Clarence and reached for her purse.

"Well Mr. Moorecock, it's been an absolute pleasure! You can visit Demetrius at the BBC campus whenever you like. Make sure you tell me when you are visiting, and I'll do everything I can to ensure that you enjoy your visit." Ivory smiled brightly at Clarence, her face and hair still completely perfect. She handed the old black man, who was visibly winded and still had his boxers around his ankles, her business card before leaving the kitchen. Clarence heard the click of Ivory's heels as she walked down the hallway before opening the door and leaving his home. Clarence looked at the small, white card in his hand:

I. Love-Blackwell Head of BBC Recruitment

Exhausted, Clarence tried to collect his thoughts. As great as he still felt physically, his guilt was creeping up on him. It's just a meeting, he told himself. Demetrius doesn't have to agree to nothin. He thought of his nephew, young and spontaneous and prone to making stupid decisions. He then thought of Ivory Love-Blackwell and the offer she would inevitably make Demetrius, causing his own cock to begin rising slowly once again. That boy don't stand a chance, Clarence told himself resignedly.

Shabobo
Shabobo
306 Followers