Ivory Recruits a Black Bull

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shabobo
Shabobo
305 Followers

Ivory Love-Blackwell was so elated at her recent success that she skipped down the front steps of the Moorecock home. The resulting jiggling once again drew the approving hoots and hollers of the local black youths. The noise woke up the old, white driver, who had been asleep at the wheel with his face covered by a newspaper. He stumbled out of the car as Ivory slowly sauntered to the door. The old man opened the door for Ivory, but she paused before entering. One hand on the door and the other on her hip, Ivory turned her head to look at the youths on the corner with her ass just slightly pushed out. Their noise stopped as they marveled at what was in front of them, and Ivory smiled sweetly. Completely satisfied with her work, Ivory stepped into the car.

"Extravaganza Hotel please. There is still more business at attend to." Ivory informed the driver as he closed the door. Business AND pleasure, she thought with a grin.

In order to pass the time while being driven to the big hotel in the city, Ivory began once again looking at images of Demetrius Moorecock. So strong and fierce, she thought to herself as her excitement built. Looking at the big, black linebacker was making Ivory anxious, and she eventually forced herself to stop. Ivory looked tried looking out the window as they made their way to the hotel, but found that the scenery did not compare to what was on her tablet. The taste of Moorecock sperm still in her mouth, and the image of Clarence's cock still vivid in her mind, Ivory knew that she needed to see more. Just one more picture, Ivory told herself as she hurriedly typed into her tablet. The first image of Demetrius Moorecock that came up came from one of the recruit combines. Fresh from the bench press, Demetrius stood shirtless in front of the camera, his muscles bulging and his face completely stoic. He's going to look so good... on the field, Ivory thought to herself with relish. Still she knew that she needed something to occupy her time until she arrived at the hotel.

"Excuse me sir, could you please put up the divider please? I need some privacy for a few moments." Ivory said to the driver. He complied, and the dark glass slid up between them, separating the front seats from the back. It wouldn't be right to let someone like that see me get changed, Ivory thought as she began quickly removing her clothing. She intended to meet Demetrius Moorecock in her other outfit, an outfit which had been used on many previous recruitment trips. After removing her pink blouse, Ivory wasted no time in removing her bra. Ivory sighed softly as her large breasts sprang free, relieving the tension on her erect nipples. Ivory removed her skirt, always difficult due to how tightly she wore them, and finally removed her thong. Ivory was not surprised to see that her thong was soaking wet.

Finally free from the constriction of her clothing, Ivory noticed one hand wandering below her waist while the other moved toward her tablet, where countless pictures of Demetrius waited for her. Her fingers on her pubic mound, Ivory could feel her pussy aching to be touched. As desperately as she wanted to let herself go and relieve her pent up excitement, Ivory knew that she needed to wait. I'll need my energy, she told herself firmly. Recruiting Demetrius is going to require energy... lots of energy.

Realizing that she was nearing the city as the traffic outside her window began to increase, Ivory knew that she needed to get dressed once again. This time, she would be in official BBC colours: black and white. Ivory took her second outfit out of her bag. Her skirt was once again black and just as tight, but this time it was several inches shorter. Ivory struggled to get the skirt over her ass, but the process was made slightly easier by the slit in one side that rode up her leg. The thong that Ivory had worn before, currently crumpled and soaked on the floor, was deemed unnecessary. She then fumbled through her bag, looking for her necklace. She eventually produced a thin golden chair with the letters BBC hanging from it, also in gold. The chain hung inches just a few inches above her breasts. Ivory then grabbed her white blouse. The bra would just be a hindrance, she had already decided. Ivory began squeezing herself into her blouse, which clung tightly to her slim waist and even more tightly to her large tits. The blouse hung on her shoulders and rounded open downward, exposing the top of Ivory's bulging breasts and the top of her cleavage. As she buttoned the blouse Ivory noticed her hard, pink nipples pushing against the thin white fabric. They would be clearly visible to anyone who looked near her chest. Subtlety is lost on the young, Ivory noted with a smile.

Shortly after getting dressed, the car pulled in front of the Extravaganza Hotel. A small spattering of media members were already assembled outside, waiting to report on what school Demetrius Moorecock had deigned to attend. Ivory once again thanked the driver and told him to wait for her before exiting the car.

Although she was not the reason they had gathered at the hotel, the media quickly turned their attention to Ivory Love-Blackwell. She could hear them murmuring that they did not know a super model was in the city, and some wondered if she was a famous actress. Ivory blew past them quickly, but not before a few eager photographers could snap some pictures, mainly for their own personal collections.

Once inside, Ivory walked to the front desk and informed them that she would be meeting with Demetrius Moorecock. Clarence had already called ahead and cleared her, so she was instructed by the awestruck concierge to take the elevator to the top floor. Ivory confidently strolled into the elevator, pressed the button for the top floor and watched the doors close in front of her.

When the elevator finally opened, Ivory walked through into a crowded waiting room full of boisterous men. Previously very loud, the room quieted almost instantly as the men all stopped what they were doing to look at Ivory. Although most of them had seen her previously during recruiting expeditions, and even more knew what her presence meant for their recruitment chances, they still could not stop staring at the only woman in the room. Even her most fierce rivals were momentarily stunned upon Ivory's entrance as she boldly walked past them, all legs and ass and with a bright white smile. She quickly found a seat next to Darnell Jackson, a representative of one of the all black colleges pursuing Demetrius and also the only black recruiter in the room.

"Hello Mr. Jackson! It's so nice to see you again." Ivory declared as she sat down in the plush chair, crossing her legs at the ankles as she did so. She reached over and softly brushed the hand of the fat, bearded black man with her own.

"Nice to see you again Ms... Ivory. So you're after Demetrius?" The black man asked awkwardly.

"Yes I am. We really think he would look great in the white and black of BBC. I think he'll look particularly good next to Keyshawn. It was so sweet of you to let him transfer schools last year!" Ivory smiled widely at Darnell and pressed down lightly on his hand.

"I almost got fired over that one." He responded, before allowing his lips to curve into a slight smile.

"Well I still hope we can work together in the future!" Ivory responded as she leaned toward the black man. Ivory loved collaborating with the traditionally black schools, which had proven to be fertile recruitment ground over the past few years for Ivory. Her superiors had thought she was crazy when she insisted on a trip that would encompass so many of those schools, but were delighted when she had secured transfers to BBC in the double digits. Ivory much preferred working with Darnell Jackson to any of the other university representatives in the room. All white and covered head to toe in paraphernalia from their respective schools, many had approached Ivory in the past, all looking to discuss prospects over dinner or back at their hotel rooms. All had seen their offers turned down politely by the gorgeous BBC recruiter, and now they mostly looked at her with a mix of desire and distain on their faces. Ivory still knew that if she sat there long enough, another foolish soul would attempt to hit on her.

Maurice Boras was quick to approach Ivory. Of all the men in the room, he was the least interested in her sexually. Maurice worked as an agent, carefully steering many of the best prospects toward the best schools so that they could get drafted to play professional sports and actually hire him. Seeing Ivory Love-Blackwell walk into the lobby had disgusted him as all he could think of was the plethora of players she had steered away from the big schools, and his agent services, and instead toward Brockton Baccalaureate College. He was desperate to prevent that from happening once again.

"I don't know what arrangement you made with the boy's uncle, but you can rest assured that it won't work with me or with Demetrius!" Maurice quickly lit into Ivory as she sat in front of him. She initially responded with a smile.

"Hello to you as well, Mr. Boras. My arrangement with Mr. Moorecock will stay between us, and I can assure you that I have no desire to make a similar arrangement with you." Ivory stood up following her statement, her heels leaving her several inches taller than Maurice Levy. Ivory decided that she was completely uninterested in looking down at his bald scalp, and she walked toward the suite door. Maurice followed.

"Don't think you're going to keep getting away with this! I don't know if you're giving them money, cars or anything else, but I'll catch you eventually. When I do, I'll make sure you're fired and your school never plays a single game again!" Maurice continued heatedly as Ivory continued walking to the door.

"Students come to BBC because of how well they're treated, not because of things like money. I hope you actually do find that out someday, Mr. Boras. Now, if you'll excuse me." Ivory turned away from Maurice, his face beat red and covered in sweat, and toward the man watching the door.

"Excuse me sir, but do you mind if I meet with Demetrius next? What order we go in doesn't really matter, does it? We'll all get to see Demetrius at some point -- no need to follow a silly little list." Ivory gave her sweetest look at the doorman, who melted instantly. Just as he agreed to let her in next, a recruiter from one of the biggest schools in the nation left the hotel room. He looked supremely confident Ivory noted, as he was clearly unaware of what was to follow.

Ivory thanked the doorman as she began walking past him, Maurice Levy hollering behind her. She was grateful to get in the hotel suite early, both to get away from Maurice and so that she could begin her recruitment as early as possible. Ivory could feel her pulse racing as she walked through the door. She cherished the moments before she began truly hunting her prey. She heard a voice call after her that she had one hour at her disposal. More than enough time, she thought confidently.

Ivory walked into the hotel suite, almost giddy with excitement. The room was ornately decorated, with white shag carpet, immaculate white walls and predominantly red decoration. Ivory could see a large window at the end of the sweet between the red drapes, the skyline of the city clearly visible just beyond. A few exotic plants were found in the room, along with a number of tall and stylish lamps. Ivory quickly scanned the periphery of the room, making mental note of the soft white couch in one corner and the mahogany framed king size bed in the other. Oh goody that looks like silk, Ivory thought to herself as she looked at the sheets on the bed. Content with the accommodations, Ivory looked toward the centre of the suite.

Sitting in a massive red chair, carelessly typing into his phone, was Demetrius Moorecock. Oh my goodness he's even more impressive than in the pictures, Ivory admitted to herself. Demetrius managed to almost completely fill the space on the large chair, and Ivory suspected that his listed weight of 230 pounds may have been underselling him. He wore a pair of green and black striped athletic shorts and had one leg hung over the arm of his chair, giving Ivory a solid view of his strong legs. Demetrius wore a large grey t-shirt, which was baggy at the bottom but tight on his massive shoulders and chest. His face was not entirely handsome, but it had strong features including a granite jaw. Demetrius' skin was dark brown, and Ivory found that it reminded her of the most delicious milk chocolate that she could imagine.

Ivory placed her bag on the floor and began walking toward Demetrius, who was still mindlessly typing into his phone, while the soft carpet stifled the sound of her high heels. Seeing the big, strong, black 18 year old in the flesh was giving Ivory all kinds of ideas. She knew that he was a perfect BBC recruit, but Ivory had to be sure not to ruin it. She remembered her first recruitment trip and felt a shiver go through her body. It had nearly been a debacle, and even though she did end up getting her recruits she did not want a repeat performance. She knew she had to be in control the whole time, no matter what her most base instincts told her. Keep your cool, Ivory told herself as she stood in front of Demetrius. Let your success with Clarence tide you over for the next few minutes.

"Excuse me, Demetrius? I'm Ivory Love-Blackwell, and I'm here to bring you to Brockton Baccalaureate College." Ivory was eager to get the attention of her next recruit. Judging by the look on his face when he finally looked up, she had succeeded.

Demetrius Moorecock's thick lips were wide apart as he gaped at the blonde woman in front of him. She was nothing like any of the other recruiters he had met with. Ivory's short skirt showed off her slender legs, even most of the subtle muscle and flesh of her thighs. Her black heels had the effect of making Ivory's legs seem as though they went on for days. Demetrius could not remember a girl, or a woman, with such a tiny waist and womanly hips like Ivory Love-Blackwell. Demetrius badly wanted to see Ivory's ass, but was content to stare instead at her chest as her white globes strained the thin fabric of her shirt. Her shirt was buttoned low enough to give just a hint of cleavage below the small golden necklace that Ivory was wearing, but the outline of the fabric wrapped tightly around her chest betrayed the fact the truth of her bust. Demetrius barely had time to investigate the pink protrusions coming from the middle of Ivory's tits before she extended her hand and spoke again.

"Demetrius Moorecock? It's going to be such a pleasure meeting you." Ivory beamed as she spoke. Demetrius quickly rose and shook her hand, the outlines of his already plumping cock already visible halfway down his thigh. Ivory noted the strength of the handshake, and thought off all the good things Demetrius could do with those hands at BBC.

"Yeah, good to meet you to." Demetrius responded as articulately as he could, given the circumstances. The beautiful woman smiled back at him, her bright blue eyes shining playfully from behind her glasses.

"Well let's sit down and get right to business! We're very interested in you Demetrius." Ivory spoke as cheerily as possible, just as she always did when on business. They both sat, Demetrius in the large red chair and Ivory in the smaller brown chair opposite him.

"That's fine, but I already gots a school in mind." Demetrius said calmly. He had fielded offers from around the nation, and had even been guaranteed a starting spot with the defending champions. He was doubtful that any offer could trump that one.

"Oh I'm sure you do, but you shouldn't rule out BBC just yet. We had a great season last year, and we expect to contend for the championship this year. The best rea..." Ivory was interrupted by Demetrius. She definitely had his attention, but not yet his commitment.

"Ain't no great teams up north. I looked up dis school you come from when my uncle added it to da list. No championships, no professional players came from dat school. I ain't not going to school for learnin. I'm going to get mine." Demetrius spoke boldly. He viewed school as a gateway to professional football, and nothing more. He knew that he could get fame and adulation at any school he went to, which left him interested only in the school that would ensure him the most exposure to professional teams.

"You will certainly get yours at BBC, Mr. Moorecock" Ivory could not help but grin as she said this. No question a handsome black athlete will get more than he can handle at BBC, she thought to herself before continuing.

"As I was saying, the best reason to come to BBC is because of how well we treat the student body, especially our athletes. I personally see to it that the athletes at BBC have their every desire met. Everything." Ivory fixed Demetrius with a sultry stare and allowed her words to hang in the air.

Demetrius Moorecock was left with no retort. He was not sure if the beautiful woman in front of him knew just what his desires might be. He watched her seductively uncross and then cross her legs as his cock stiffened. Might as well go all in with dis bitch, Demetrius said to himself.

"You gots no idea what kind of desires I got." He responded, grinning from ear to ear.

"I believe I do, Demetrius. Boys like you usually like the same kinds of things, in my experience." Ivory stood up as she admired the look on Demetrius' face. He looked like a Cheshire cat, with his thick lips curled in a wide grin and his wide nostrils flared. To Ivory, Demetrius just looked like a big black panther, sleek and strong. No matter how impressive he looks this is still about business, Ivory reminded herself. For now.

"Let me show you one of our brochures." She continued, standing up and walking to her bag.

God damn! Alls I want is to get up in dat ass, Demetrius thought to himself as he watched Ivory walk away, hips swaying with each step. He knew that he had never seen an ass that was as big as Ivory's and yet still tight as hell. Demetrius was content to watch Ivory walk away from him for as long as she wanted.

Ivory took her time bending down to pick up the brochure, certain that the long walk to her bag gave Demetrius plenty of time to watch her. She stuck her ass out as much as possible when she bent over. Not only athletes have patented moves, she thought to herself. Ivory's slow bend often had advantageous results. She finally picked up the brochure and returned to her seat, but not before bumping one leg against her chair.

"Owwww I'm such a klutz!" Ivory yelped. Although the bump may have looked like it hurt her leg, she was actually feeling tremendous. Ivory lifted her leg onto the chair in order to inspect her supposed injury, pressing her heel into the cushion. Conscious that the slit in the side of her skirt was giving Demetrius a perfect view of her svelte leg, she began gently rubbing her hands up and down her shin and thigh.

Demetrius had never considered himself a leg man before, but the sight in front of him was enough to convince him otherwise. He felt his cock stiffen further as he watched Ivory slowly rub her soft, slender leg. With the slit in the side, it seemed like her legs were never ending. Demetrius tried to move his 9 inches of cock meat around in order to hide his arousal, all while continuing to stare at Ivory.

"Oh well I guess I'll live!" Ivory said merrily, tilting her head as she spoke as she returned her leg to the floor. He's quick but I definitely saw what he tried to hide with those hands, Ivory thought as she began walking toward Demetrius.

"You ok? Demetrius asked, hoping to distract from his obvious hardon. Fuck I'd love to get between those fine legs, he thought to himself as he only got harder.

Shabobo
Shabobo
305 Followers