Ivy League Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sa2222
sa2222
1,112 Followers

They got to the house and Becca asked the boys to help carry the groceries. Danny and his brother were the first to grab bags and head inside. Mike then reached through the back doors of the suburban to grab a couple bags when he heard Mrs. Palmer in front of him.

"Aggh, my kids are such slobs!" she griped to herself as she leaned through the rear side door and reached for her son's empty smoothie cup discarded under the seat. Not realizing it, her v-neck blouse gapped open as she bent and reached for the cup, treating her son's friend to a perfect view as he grabbed groceries from the back of the suburban.

Mike's cock immediately sprang to life as he peeked over the back seat where Mrs. Palmer was giving him a view down her top. He stood on his toes and leaned forward to get a birds-eye view, while he pretended to be shuffling with the groceries. He could see her big tits contained in her white-laced bra. The bra had fairly small cups, so her tan lines were visible from sunning in her bikini top. There was a stark contrast between her tan chest and the milky white cones over her breasts.

Becca sighed again as she noticed some of the smoothie had spilled on the carpet. She reached over to grab a napkin lodged in the side compartment of the back seat, and then she started scrubbing the spilled drink. She was so engulfed in the mess her son made that she was completely unaware of the show she was giving her son's perverted 18 year-old friend.

Mike reached down with one hand and rubbed his throbbing cock through his pants. The hot MILF's tits were jiggling as she scubbed the carpet. He was praying one of her tits would pop out of her bra cup so that he could see her nipple.

Just then Danny and his brother came back to the car to grab more groceries. Mike picked up a couple bags and headed inside before he would get busted ogling at their mom. He tried to cover his erection while he walked.

The boys went upstairs and hung out in Danny's bedroom for a while. It was at this time that Mike tried to sell Danny on going to the concert.

"Your dad is out of town, and by feeding those sleeping pills to your mom she will be asleep early. It will be a piece of cake," Mike told his friend in a rebellious tone.

"I'm just concerned those pills won't work," Danny said unenthusiastically.

"Tell you what," Mike continued. "I will tell Ben to come over here later with the pills. You can test it out on her tonight."

Danny remained indecisive, so Mike called Ben and asked him to stop by later.

****

Becca cooked supper for her kids before heading to take a bath. She was relieved Mike had left before he could invite himself to stay for dinner. The jets in the tub felt amazing as she melted away in the hot water with her eyes closed.

In the meantime Ben rode his bike over to the Palmer household with sleeping pills stuffed in his pocket. Mike had called him earlier instructing him to go over to the Palmers' house to show Danny how they worked. Ben didn't mind going out of his way knowing he would get to spend time with Mrs. Palmer.

Danny was scooping mint chocolate chip ice cream for dessert when Ben showed up. Danny escorted him into the kitchen and offered him some. Ben asked where his mom was, anxious to get the experiment started.

"My mom is taking a bath," he said while Ben showed him the pills.

"Perfect," Ben said handing him the pills. "Why don't you stick these into her ice cream?" Danny was very nervous about drugging his mom, but he really wanted to go to that concert and felt pressured to go through with their plan. He scooped his mom some ice cream and buried the pills into it.

The two boys sat at the kitchen table and ate while Becca dried off after her refreshing bath. She heard Danny shouting to her that her ice cream was ready. Ice cream was her weakness. It was too hard for her to turn it down.

"I'll be right there," she yelled out to him. Without realizing he had a visitor, she slipped a short satin robe over her naked body. As she left her room she haphazardly fastened the sash of her robe.

She entered the kitchen and was surprised to see Ben sitting at the table.

"Hi Mrs. Palmer," Ben said with a grin as he blatantly eyed the hot blonde wearing a short robe. She quickly reached down to tighten her sash, but it was still hard to conceal her sexy thighs and her big tits, which were creating cones under the thin satin material. It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Oh, uh, hi Ben," she said timidly, wondering why he was over.

"Mom, your ice cream is melting!" Danny said. She contemplated going back to put something more appropriate on, but the ice cream looked so good and she didn't want it to melt.

Becca sat down and took a big scoop.

"Mmmm, this is so good...my favorite," she said. The three of them chatted for a bit while they ate. Ben's eyes were popping out of his head as he eyed his friend's mom. The bottom of the robe was so short that it didn't cover but a couple inches of her smooth thighs. She had her legs crossed and her left arm was lying across her lap, prohibiting Ben from getting a peak of her crotch.

Danny was too nervous to notice Ben checking out his mom. He couldn't believe he had just drugged her. As she finished her ice cream he knew it was too late to take the pills back. He just hoped she wouldn't find out what he did.

When they were all done eating, Danny quickly got up and told his mom they were going up to his room. He was getting pretty nervous that he would get caught, so he just wanted to get away from her. Ben reluctantly got up too.

"I hope to see you soon," Ben said, looking down at her chest. The robe was gaping open, so he got a nice view of some of her cleavage. She noticed where he was looking and immediately reached up to pull the top of the robe together.

"Goodbye," she said giving him a disgusted look. As he walked away, she shook her head.

"That boy needs to learn some manners," she thought. "After he leaves, I think I will have a talk with Danny. He needs to find some new friends."

****

About an hour passed and it was getting late, as Danny and Ben hung out in Danny's upstairs room.

"It's getting late man, I think you should head home before my mom gets mad," Danny said to his friend.

"You're mom will be sound asleep, don't worry," Ben replied.

"Well I'm getting tired," he said, wanting his friend to leave. "I think I'm going to crash. Before you leave, let's go check on my mom to see if those pills worked."

The two boys crept downstairs and headed towards Danny's parents' room. The door was shut.

"Wait here, I'll be back," Danny whispered as he knocked on her door. No answer. He knocked again, this time a bit harder. No answer.

Instead of knocking again, he turned the knob and gently nudged the door open. He slid into her room and saw his mom lying on her back, still wearing her robe. The lamp next to her bed and the TV were both on.

He walked up to her and called her name. No response. She was sound asleep, and her breathing was deep. He went up to her and shook her a bit. Still nothing.

He kept shaking her until finally she groggily picked her head up and mumbled something incoherently before putting her head back down. Danny left the room and closed the door.

"Dude, she's completely out of it!" he said to Ben, not worrying about being loud this time.

"I told you they would work," Ben replied. "She will be out for another several hours, but she will be fine when she wakes up."

Danny thanked his friend for the pills as Ben handed him a few more.

"I think our plan will work," Danny said, more relieved now that he knew the effects of the sleeping pills. "I'll spike her again before I leave Friday night."

"Sounds good, I'll see you tomorrow," Ben said walking towards the front door. Danny was so relieved the pills worked. He ran upstairs excitedly, looking forward to see his favorite band Friday night. He would just have to figure out a way to give his mom the pills again.

Ben watched his friend go upstairs. He opened the front door and pretended to leave, but instead of exiting, he remained inside as he shut the door. A mischievous grin formed on his face as he turned and headed back towards Becca's bedroom.

Ben quietly opened the bedroom door and slipped inside the room, closing the door behind him. Lying in the bed in front of him was the MILF of his dreams, sound asleep. He approached the bed rubbing his cock over his pants, which was rock hard at this point from just the thought of what he was capable of doing.

When he reached the side of the bed he looked up and down the sexy wife's body. She was lying on her back with her hands on each side of her hot body. Her long blonde hair was spilled all over the pillow and her mouth was open as she breathed heavily.

Ben reached his hand down and placed it on her thigh. He rubbed the silky smooth, freshly shaved skin, moving his hand further up as he caressed her. He slipped his hand in-between her thighs and moved up until he finally reached the thin robe. He moved his hand up under the robe and felt a warm crevice.

"Ooohh, fuck," Ben groaned noticing she wasn't wearing panties. His fingers moved to the folds of her pussy lips, and he felt a lot of hair as he moved his fingers up her slit. He couldn't believe his luck!

Ben rubbed her pussy, hoping she would get wet. He managed to stick two fingers into her, but unfortunately she wasn't lubricating, so he pulled his hand out from under her robe and put it up to his nose to smell her scent.

He proceeded to remove his shoes, pants, and boxers so that he was naked from the waist down. His cock was hard and throbbing as the horny teen drooled. He climbed up on the bed and straddled the hot mom.

"Oh god how long I've waited for this," he said stroking his cock with one hand as he looked down at her sleeping form. The lamp on her nightstand was still on, so he had a perfect view of the former model's near-naked body.

Ben stopped stroking his cock and reached down to unfasten the sash of her robe. Once he untied it, he pulled open the robe as if he were opening bedroom curtains on a sunny weekend morning. There in front of him was her incredible body fully nude.

"Oh fuck," he said as drool dropped from the side of his mouth. Even though she was lying on her back, her big tits pointed up like mountain peaks. Her nipples were pink and standing firm like little erasers. Her areolas were very big on top of the milky white skin of her tits. Her bikini tan lines were clearly visible.

Ben moved his eyes from her chest, down her stomach, and finally to the sweet motherly pussy that he dreamed of fucking since the first time he ever met the hot mom. The same blonde hair on her head covered it, and although it was bushy, she appeared to keep it trimmed. Typical that the conservative housewife kept a bush, he thought.

Ben started stroking his cock again until he could no longer wait. He wanted to taste the forbidden fruit that lay within his grasp. He slipped both hands between her thighs and spread her legs, while crawling between them.

Becca turned her head to the side and mumbled something incoherently while her son's friend began licking her pussy. He reached up and fondled her tits while his cheeks were buried between her smooth thighs. His tongue worked up and down, and occasionally it probed inside of her.

Becca squirmed a bit, but she remained passed out with her eyes shut. Despite the tongue bath she was receiving, her body didn't quite react to it. Ben didn't care; he was shaking with lust as he ate the hot blonde's pussy. After toying with her breasts for several minutes, he brought his fingers down to join his tongue.

He pumped his fingers inside of her while licking her slit up and down.

"Mmmm... you have a tasty pussy, Mrs. Palmer," he said before sucking the hood of her clitoris.

He sucked and played with her pussy for several more minutes until he could take no more. He needed to relieve his aching cock. The teenager climbed out from between her legs and knelt next to her on the bed, while grabbing both of her hands.

He wrapped her fingers around his hard, hot penis. He clamped his hands on top of hers and started stroking his cock. He could feel the diamond from her wedding band digging into his fingers as he guided her hands to jack him off.

"Oooohhh, fuck," Ben groaned as her soft, well-manicured hands pulled on his cock. He swung his leg over her so that he was straddling her stomach, now able to watch her tits wobble on her chest as her arms moved. Becca continued to show no sign of consciousness while her son's rambunctious friend used her hands to jack him off. He looked at her beautiful face and fantasized that she was awake and willing.

"Oh shit, unnngghhh," he moaned as his cock could take no more, shooting semen a couple feet in front of him on to the headboard. More globs of cum sprayed out of his young cock and splattered on her face, in her hair, and on her tits. He kept using her hands to stroke every last bit of his cum out. He couldn't ever remember spraying this much cum.

Finally the explosion subsided and Becca was covered in his cum from her hair all the way down to her chest. He let go of her hands and climbed off of her.

"Shit!" he exclaimed looking at the clock. It was getting late and he knew his mom would be pissed if he came home late. He hurried to the master bathroom and grabbed some toilet paper. Ben tried his best to wipe his cum off of her body, but there was certainly going to be some cum residue on her.

"Fuck it," he said, stuffing the toilet paper into his pockets while putting his clothes back on. After he buckled up his belt he leaned over and kissed Becca on the lips. He stuck his tongue down her throat and squeezed her big tits.

"You were spectacular, Mrs. Palmer," he said after pulling away from her mouth. He then quietly headed out of her room and let himself out of the house.

To be continued...

sa2222
sa2222
1,112 Followers
12