Ivy League Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sa2222
sa2222
1,108 Followers

"You tell anybody about this and I will kill you if my husband hasn't already!" she snapped at him.

"I told you, this is our secret," he said taking a seat next to her, both still naked. She was relieved to hear him say that he would keep it under wraps, considering how much of a monster he was.

Becca started to get up until Mike pulled her naked body into his lap.

"Let me go!" she whimpered, trying to get up.

"You're not done just yet," he said hooking his arm around her waist. His other hand reached up and fondled her shaking breasts. She felt his semi-hard cock digging into her butt cheek as he held her in his lap.

"You said it would be done after the blowjob!" she exclaimed trying to fight him off. Her wiggling body fighting him only turned him on more. He reached up with both hands and grabbed both of her big tits.

"Not after I repay the favor," he said removing her from his lap and pushing her down until she was on her back on the couch, her tits shaking back and forth as he did. Mike immediately pinned her down.

"You have no choice," he said. "If you fight me, I won't turn myself in, and that blowjob you gave me would be worthless to you. If you just relax, it will go by fast and painless, and you might actually enjoy it."

"I would never enjoy this in a million years!" she said, but ended up relaxing like he suggested. He moved in between her legs and looked at the married pussy ripe for his taking. The blonde bush that covered her succulent cunt matched her long blonde hair currently sprawled on the couch cushions.

He put both of his arms under her calves and pulled her legs up over his shoulders as he turned and kneeled down. Once he got into a comfortable position between her thighs, he moved his face towards her snatch and took a big whiff. Becca put her hands over her eyes and whimpered, trying to fight back tears.

"Just relax, Mrs. Palmer," he said enjoying the scent, and then he placed a sloppy kiss on her warm pussy lips.

"Uggghhh," she moaned as the sensation shook her body. She has always loved oral sex from her husband, and she tried to imagine it was him between her legs, not her son's friend. He began French-kissing her vagina.

"Ooohhmmmm," she whimpered rolling her head side to side as he tongued her pussy. Mike noticed she immediately was becoming lubricated from the sensations, and he noticed a different tension in her legs.

It didn't take long for Mike to get hard again. He couldn't believe he was eating the pussy of his buddy's hot mother. The excitement fueled an effort he had never experienced as his tongue fucked her sex pot. He swirled his tongue, licked up and down, and sucked on her clit methodically.

Becca continued to moan and whimper, and her hips started to involuntarily wiggle. She removed her hands from her face and grabbed the fabric on the couch. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide.

"Ooooohhhhh, mmmmmm, ohhhhhh, aaahhhhh," she moaned. At this point Mike had moved his fingers to join his mouth's assault on the treasure many of men only dreamed about. His tongue was moving at a remarkable pace, covering the bottom of her cunt, the depths of her vagina, all the way up to her clitoris. She was now becoming soaking wet and her legs began to shake.

"Ooohhhh! Ohhhh myyy! Ohhhhh," she moaned uncontrollably. She couldn't believe her body and mind had instantly betrayed her. Any disturbing thought that crossed her mind she pushed to the side and told herself to relax and enjoy what was happening because she had no choice. This was for her son's future, and she would do anything for her kids.

"aaahhh, ahhhh, ahhhh, ohhhh, ohhhh," she continued, really starting to get into the tongue-fucking. Mike loved how her legs were shaking on his shoulders. Her soft, smooth thighs squeezed his cheeks. He was enjoying the sensations so much that his cock was throbbing again.

Suddenly Mike pulled back. This startled Becca and she picked her head up to look down at him. She shocked herself by feeling disappointed he stopped. He took her sexy legs off his shoulders as he got up off his knees.

Before she realized what he was up to, Mike pushed her legs back towards her head and spread them. She started to ask what the hell he was doing when he thrust his throbbing prick into her wet pussy.

"OOOOHHHHH!!!" she moaned loudly as he filled her up.

"Fuck," he groaned as his cock slid up into her. Her vagina enveloped his cock. The sensation was unreal for him. He kept it in her for several seconds, and then he pulled out slowly. Again he slid his cock back into her. Slowly and methodically he fucked the hot wife while her arms flailed helplessly behind her head on the couch and her legs hovered up above her.

Mike still held her ankles as he pumped her wet pussy. She moaned and squealed as he penetrated her womb as deep as he could. Becca didn't know what had come over her, but this monster was actually pleasuring her. Her husband was always gentle when making love, but she had to admit she liked it rough right now.

"Oohh... oohh... oohh... oohh... oohh... oohh... mmph... mmph... mmph," she moaned. He started to pump her faster and faster. The sound of his cock thrusting into her filled the room with slurping sounds. Her tits were now wobbling on her chest, while she moaned with uncontrollable lust.

Since Mike already came once, his stamina was much stronger this time around. He looked down at her face and noticed her eyes were looking down at his cock pumping her pussy. She was moaning and appeared to be enjoying herself. He couldn't believe his luck.

The mother of three was closed to having an orgasm, but the way Mike was pushing on her ankles was making the experience more uncomfortable.

"Mike, wait!" she yelped pushing her legs away from him. In a daze, he stopped thrusting and let go of her ankles, unsure of what she wanted. His cock slipped out of her pussy.

"Mike, you're hurting my legs," she whimpered. "Let's go to your bed."

She got up and wiped the beads of sweat off her forehead. He watched his friend's mom's mature ass cheeks jiggle as she climbed on to his bed. His cock was throbbing as he watched her sexy body, and he grinned knowing he had her under complete control.

"Take me from behind," she moaned, getting on all fours, sticking her ass out towards him on the side of the bed. She could feel the orgasm about to erupt insider of her, and she knew sex doggie-style always made her cum the quickest and the hardest. He swiftly moved over and grabbed on to her hips, standing on the floor against the edge of the bed.

She turned her head and looked at him impatiently as if to tell him to hurry up. Mike was taking his dear time inspecting her succulent ass pointed at him. He moved his hands from her hips and rubbed her ass cheeks, kneading them as if they were dough. He pulled her cheeks apart so he could look at her puckered little anus.

He started rubbing his cock on her ass cheeks.

"Ohhh Mike, just fuck me!" she moaned moving her hand back behind her to grab his cock. She pulled his cock towards her opening and lined it up. Mike was on cloud-nine as he heard the MILF begging him to fuck her. Her juices were already running down her thighs.

He smacked her ass, causing her to gasp and look back at him disgustedly. Watching her ass cheek ripple was almost enough to make him cum on the spot. He smacked her again.

"Owwe," she whined.

Mike then grabbed her hips and plunged his cock into her slippery pussy.

"Ohhhhh!" she moaned, quickly forgetting the pain from the spanking. Mike was slow and methodical when he fucked the blonde on his couch, but this time he was going to fuck her with force and try to bring out the wild in her. He now humped her with a much faster pace, and to his surprise she loved it rough.

"Ugghh, Ugghh, Ugghh, Ugghh, Ohh, Ohh, Ohh, Ohh," she moaned as he slid his cock at a fast, steady pace inside of her. He was pulling her hips back with each thrust, and his balls were slapping her.

"Aaahhh shit, oh yeah," Mike groaned as he pumped away. "You've got a nice pussy Mrs. Palmer."

She ignored his comment and continued to moan. She was now rocking her hips back into him, without the help of his hands. The hot wife was getting close to an orgasm.

"Such a good mom you are..." Mike continued, loud enough so that she could hear through her moans. "Fucking your son's friend to help your family out."

She tried to ignore his demeaning comments, instead focusing on her pending orgasm.

"That's right, tell me what a good mom you are," he said smiling and continuing to pound her pussy from behind. Her tits were shaking back and forth as she pushed her hips back to meet his thrusts. Again, she ignored his comments.

"C'mon Mrs. Palmer, tell me you're a good mother," he said smacking her ass while continuing to pump her with cock.

"Ohh, oohhh, ohhh, yes, I'm, I'm, a good, mother, uggh, uggh."

*smack*

"Do you like sucking your son's friend's cock in order to be a good mother?"

*smack*

"uuuhhh, uhhhh, ooohhh, yes, yes, uunggh"

"Do you love fucking your son's friend in order to be a good mother?"

"ohhhh, ooooohh, uuuunghhh, uuuunghh," she continued to moan on the brink of an orgasm as he pounded into her at a furious pace and smacked her ass.

*smack*

"I didn't hear you," he said with a grin.

*smack*

"oohhh, yess, uuugghhh, yes you bastard, ugggh, ooohhh!"

"Yes what?" he continued, spanking her once again.

"Yes! I love fucking you! Uggh, oohhh, oohh, you piece of shit, fuck me! Fuck me harder!" she screamed, now completely overwhelmed by lust. She reached back and grabbed his hand, pulling it around her hip and guiding his fingers to her clit.

"That's right, tell me you love it," he said fingering her clit while his cock plunged right below it. His other hand reached up and took hold of one of her wobbling big tits.

"OOHHH! OOHHH! UGGGHH! YESS! FUCK ME! OH GOD FORGIVE ME! I LOVE IT! AAAGGHH! OOOOHHHH!"

Becca finally had the orgasm she was working towards. Her body shook as if she was having a seizure and she bellowed so loud that neighbors could probably hear her. Mike continued to pound her pussy with his cock and massage her clit with his fingers.

"OOOOHHHH!!! OOOOOHHHH!!! OOOOHHHHH!!!"

Her juices exploded around his cock and her hips were rocking wildly. The sensations were just too much for him and he had no choice but to cum with her.

"UUnnghh, shit!" he groaned he shot his load into her married pussy. Both continued to fuck like animals as they came together. He was grunting as his cock kept firing gobs of cum into her. Her groin muscles clamped around his prick as she felt the tingling sensation of his semen shooting into her womb.

"OOOOOHHHH!!! YEEESSS!!! OHHHH YESSSS!!! OHHHHH YESSSS!!! OHHH YESSS!!!!" she screamed, as if she were possessed. Her pussy stopped convulsing just as he was done shooting another huge load into her. He had taken his hand off her clit and collapsed on her back as he fired whatever he had left in his tank. He held on to both of her tits now and moved his mouth down to her neck where he kissed and licked.

"OOhhhh, mmmmmppphh, mmmmppphhh," she moaned as her orgasm subdued. Her body couldn't hold up and she fell over on her side, bringing him down to the bed with her. His cock remained in her pussy. He was able to shot his last gob of semen into her before they both could take no more physical exertion.

"Holy shit that was amazing," Mike said out of breath as he lay behind her on the bed. His hands were still around her gripping her big tits while his cock deflated inside her vagina.

"Mmm hmm," she moaned in agreement. She was repulsed what the boy made her do, but she couldn't deny the mind-blowing orgasm she just experienced. She hadn't experience a thrill like that in years.

They lay motionless on the bed for several minutes as they caught their breath. His cock was still in her pussy and he still toyed with her tits while kissing her neck. He simply couldn't believe how lucky he was to have just fucked the hottest MILF he's ever seen.

****

Becca drove Mike all the way back to the jail she had just picked her son up from. As promised, he confessed to the marijuana possession and the charges were dropped against her son. Becca was so relieved about the dropped charges that she went ahead and bailed Mike out, even though she wanted the asshole to spend time in the cell. When she dropped him off at his house, he tried to coax her inside for sex, but she slapped him and said that if he ever said a word about what happened she would kill him.

She got home and immediately let her son know the news. Danny was so happy, but he was very puzzled that his mom was able to get Mike to confess. Not once did it occur to him that she had to spread her legs to make it happen.

Fortunately for Danny, the school never found out about the incident and his record remained impeccable. He was later accepted to an Ivy League school, just as he'd dreamed of. Becca and her husband were so proud of their oldest child.

Danny never asked how his mom was able to get Mike to turn himself in, but he still pondered it even to this day. Becca never brought up the incident again. It was as if it never happened as far as she was concerned.

As for Mike and Ben, their friendship with Danny had ended that night, but the memories of his mom will last forever.

The End

Author note: I don't want to drag this story out further in the interest of time and effort. I'm working on some other stuff and hope to put out some more short stories, instead of stalling out on a long one. I just don't have the time. I have been working on a novel-type story for quite some time, but I have no ETA on it, so in the meantime I will try to put out some short stories.

sa2222
sa2222
1,108 Followers