Ivy's Back Gets Her Washed

Story Info
One thing leads to another.
2k words
4.27
86k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gamma33
gamma33
98 Followers

Shortly after I retired I moved to Florida and after sampling several areas as possible living sites, I settled on this new, fifty-five and older, retirement development outside the city of Tampa. I quickly found that I had made a smart move, all my neighbors proved to be quite friendly. Also, I found that I was, at sixty-nine, was one of the older residents, that quite a few were younger and still working.

Each evening I would take my second drink of the evening and go out onto my front porch to enjoy the evening breezes and, on some occasions, have one or two of the neighbors join me. Some of them had dogs and they would be walking them and stop by with a word or two.

Such was the case with my next door neighbor, Ivy Disilva, a widow of about fifty-six. She worked in an office in Tampa as a legal secretary. Ivy had a small, French poodle and she would walk the dog, Princess, as soon as she got home from work. After Princess had made her 'dump', the two of them would stop by just to say 'hi' and, 'how was your day?'

So it was on that Friday evening, the last day of a week of scorching weather. Ivy said to me, "I'm so tired, this weather is killing me. It's almost enough to make me move back North, but then I think about all the snow in the winter time. Guess I'll just have to grin and bear it."

"Ivy," I said, "what you want to do is go home, mix a drink, draw a nice cool bath and just relax while you soak away all the stress. That's what my wife used to do."

She laughed and said that sounds like a good idea. "I'm a shower person and I haven't soaked in a bath tub for ages. I think I just might do that."

As she and Princess turned to leave, I jokingly said, "Since you've been a good girl, I'll even come over and wash your back for you." Her answer was to glance back at me, a sly smile on her face and the retort, "You wish." Yeah, I did.

About a half hour later, I decided on a third drink, something I seldom did, and went into the house to get it. Just as I was about to pour the JD over the cubes in my glass, the phone rang (I guess you still say a phone rings even though it's only a series of loud tones).

I was surprised to hear Ivy's voice when I answered. "I saw you go into your house and I was just wondering...well...I was wondering if you were just joking when you offered...you know...to wash my back. God, I hope I don't sound like a complete idiot."

"Darlin'," I answered, "it may have sounded like a joke, but, I'm always hopeful that some one takes me up on it. Do you want your back washed?"

There was a moment of silence, though I could hear the sound of her almost heavy breathing. Then, "The side door's unlocked." The phone went dead as she hung up.

I couldn't believe what I'd just heard. She was inviting me into her bathroom to wash her back! She'd be naked! "Hell," I said to myself, "I'll probably find her side door locked." But, I had to find out.

I finished making my drink and with it in hand, I went out my back door and to the side of her house, only a few yards away. After looking around to make sure no one saw me, I reached out for the door knob to turn it.. It WAS unlocked! As quickly as I could, I swung the door open and ducked inside, closing the door behind me. I was in Ivy's kitchen and Princess greeted me, stubby tail wagging.

I went down the hall towards where I knew Ivy's bedroom was, her bathroom was just before the bedroom door. The door was open and she was there in the bathtub. A drink was poised on the edge of the tub within her reach and two scented candles were burning at the foot of the tub.

Ivy had a not unpleasant face and, other than being rather hippy, had a nice figure. Her dyed blond hair was short, not reaching her shoulders and, from where I stood, I could see the dark roots. I had always thought that she was rather small breasted and now seeing her in the nude, found I had been correct. But, never having had children, her breasts were still quite firm and well formed. When she saw my eyes on them, she raised her arms to cover them.

In a rather throaty voice, Ivy said, "Are you going to wash my back for me, Carl? Nobody's washed it for me since John died and that was a long time ago." John had been her husband.

I raised my glass to take a sip of my JD, then moving to the side of the tub, put my drink on the floor, knelt down, picked up a wash cloth and, reaching over her, took the bar of soap from the soap dish. Since she was sitting well towards the back of the tub, the only place to wet the wash cloth was in front of her, between her legs. In doing so, I couldn't help but notice the small dark haired thatch below.

I soaped the wash cloth and she leaned forward, her arms stretched out in front of her, her hands on her ankles, to give me access to her back. As I ran the soapy cloth across her shoulders I swear she began to purr. "That feels so nice, Carl. I'm so glad I took the plunge and called you." I re-soaped the cloth several times as I continued to wash her back, right down to her hips where they were under the water. She continued her humming sound and didn't object when I moved to do her sides.

I rinsed the soap out of the cloth and proceeded to rinse her back to remove the soapy residue. I had gotten most of it off and was just rinsing the wash cloth to do more when she sat straight up. I couldn't help myself. I carried the wash cloth right to her left breast, cupping it thru the cloth. I heard a quick intake of air as she gasped but she said nothing as I continued toying with her breast. Somehow the wash cloth slipped out of my hand and I had the mound in my bare hand, feeling the nipple becoming firm against my palm.

Without hesitation, I moved to her other breast, cupping and carressing it. Ivy's head was thrown back, eyes closed and through her open mouth, the humming purr seemed to intensify. She was, apparently, getting much pleasure from my attention.

Back and forth, from one breast to the other, I continued toying with them, occasionally giving a firm nipple a tweak between thumb and forefinger. Each time she would give a little jerk and let out a gasp of "Ooooh!"

Ivy's hands had not been idle. When she had sat up she had placed them on her belly but when I began the breast play she had moved her left hand to her pussy where she seemed to be just cupping herself.

I bent my head to her ear and whispered, "Do you like this, Ivy?" She simply nodded her head. Again I whispered, "Would you like more, Ivy?" This time she answered with a moaning "Yes, yes."

Without hesitation, I released her breast and slid my hand downward, over her belly and mons, right through the thatch of hair. Ivy moved her hand away, giving me access to her cunt lips. Surprisingly, they were bare of any hair, she must have shaved all but the small patch on her mons.

With my middle finger lying right along the slit of her swollen lips, I began to rub gently back and forth. Ivy began squirming, her hips thrusting slightly against my hand, all the while moaning softly. After a minute or so, I felt her hand over mine, forcing my finger between her nether lips, finding that she was lubricating. I also located her clit right at the top of the slit, feeling how firm it was.

With my free hand I struggled to get my pants waist unbuttoned and the zipper lowered, freeing my turgid cock. It hadn't been this hard in years.

"Oh god," she murmured, "do me Carl, do me with your fingers. God, I need to feel it." I slipped first one finger, then two, into her welcoming cunt and slowly began finger fucking Ivy.

Her body slipped down in the tub untill she was almost flat on her back, her right leg thrown over the edge of the tub, giving her more leverage to hump upwards against my invading fingers. With her head still thrown backwards, her hair was in the water behind her. Now her mouth was closed and she was sucking on her lower lip intensely.

By curling my fingers as I pulled my hand back, my finger tips would graze her 'G' spot before pushing back in. Ivy slipped her left hand under the palm of my hand and began to furiously rub her clit and I knew she wasn't far from her orgasm. Her mouth opened and she began, "Uh, uh, oh, oooh," then, "I'm cumming, Don't stop." Instead of stopping, I increased the speed of my fingers fucking her until she thrust her hips up, straining to hold my fingers deep in her cunt, my hand pressed hard against her hand as she stopped rubbing her clit.

For fully half a minute she held herslf up, hold- ing her breath, as the orgasm washed through her. Then, with an explosive release of breath, she fell back flat in the tub. Her eyes had a glazed look as I bent over and kissed her lightly on her open mouth. She smiled.

I pulled away from her to stand up. My trousers fell to my ankles and I grabbed hold of my cock. It was my turn and it wouldn't take long as I began stroking fast. I could feel the sperm begin to boil in my balls as the sack grew tight. I crouched to bend my knees till they were pressed against the side of the tub as I felt the first spurt erupt from my cock, to land on Ivy's rounded belly. She had a look of amazement on her face as three more spurts came and finally a white ropey glob just oozed out.

We just stayed there for several minutes, looking at each other, til Ivy said softly, "I've never seen a man cum before. Does it feel good?" I laughed. "The only thing better is to have it buried in a nice hot cunt when I cum." I'd never used language like that before with Ivy but it sure didn't feel wrong now after what had happened a few minutes earlier.

I picked up my drink and sat down on the toilet seat, watching, as Ivy washed my cum off her belly. Following my lead, she picked up her drink which somehow had survived her thrashing around in the tub. Very casually, as if it were an every day happening, we sat there with our drinks, she in the tub and me on the toilet, until our glasses were empty.

"Well," Ivy finally said, "that was just about the best back wash anybody's ever had. Maybe you can wash my back again some time." I stood up. "Any time you feel the need, just call me. Maybe we can really get together some time. I know I'd really like to fuck you and, maybe, as they say, 'dine at the Y', if you know what I mean."

I never did get another chance to wash her back. Less than a month later, Ivy was transferred out of state and her house was sold to and older couple.

gamma33
gamma33
98 Followers