Ivy's Inner Slut

Story Info
Losing at Craps lands her in a black man's hotel room.
3.6k words
4.29
67k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the towns where Ivy and Gene grew up, and where they lived now, interracial mixing was not really accepted... more like tolerated. In both families it was considered absolute taboo! The two of them were a bit more tolerant of black and white couples, mostly due to coming of age in a social environment where it was more common. There was so much of that on television and in movies, and the internet was full of black on white sex, that acceptance was now far more wide spread as a whole. Their biggest objection was not the couplings, but more about children being born to mixed couples. The parents weren't doing their kids any favors by bringing them into the world under those circumstances. The children weren't really accepted in either of the communities, black or white. For this reason the children of mixed couples faced a much more difficult time growing up. So basically, in their opinion, white girls fucking black guys for recreational sex was ok, but breeding should be kept pure. In fact, one of Gene's fantasies was to see Ivy get fucked by a huge black cock! A variation of that fantasy was to see her being fucked repeatedly by several huge black cocks! Maybe even having all three of her holes fucked at the same time!!

To say that Ivy was prudish would be a little to strong. She was very conservative and passive where sex was concerned, but not really a prude. She almost never took the lead or initiated sex, but Gene found her to be fairly easily led to trying something new or different. One such case was that in one of the many conversations they had about sex during the thirty years they had been married, Ivy confessed that she had never masturbated. Gene wasn't sure if it was actually true, and due to her very conservative raising, or if she was simply too embarrassed to admit to doing such a thing. Whichever the case, she didn't resist and actively participated in playing with her pussy when he guided her hand between her legs. This not only included her rubbing her clit, but ended with her finger fucking herself to orgasm! Paying close attention to her actions, he concluded that this may not have been her first time after all. He was fairly sure that what she said was the first time she had tasted her own pussy on his dick, was probably the first time for that. She had protested, saying that it had cum all over it. He told her that was the point, to remove the cum. She hesitated, but did take him in her mouth and sucked him clean. She wouldn't admit to liking the taste, but didn't proclaim to dislike it either. Another first for her after their marriage, was anal sex. She said she had never done that, and was reluctant to do so. But she eventually gave in and allowed it. Judging from her reactions, Gene had no doubt that was her first anal penetration. That, she told him, she didn't like. Again he wasn't sure about the reason. Whether it was the discomfort when he entered her, or that in her mind, it was a vile and disgusting thing to do.

In other conversations, Ivy had said she had no interest in sex with other men. She believed strongly in keeping her wedding vows and remaining faithful to her man. However, on several occasions, Gene found a glimmer of hope that she could possibly be coaxed into fucking another man. Three conversations in particular stood out above the others. In a discussion about their previous lovers, Ivy said that the guy who took her cherry had a very large dick. From her description, around ten or so thick inches of meat. Gene was very interested in that point, especially since he was only average sized in that department. Apparently for her, being married to a man with a much smaller cock wasn't a big deal. The sex between them was good, and for her, it was more about the man than the meat. However, Gene knew from things he had read, practically every woman on the planet that had been fucked by a bigger cock than the one she was currently getting, would always have desires to be fucked by another cock with some size to it. It was like a little slut voice deep inside their pussy was saying "feed me something bigger"!

This point had led Gene to doing something that to him, would be a big favor to his wife. There was an adult book store that he passed by on a regular basis. Having never been inside one, his curiosity finally got the better of him on a day when he had some extra time. He browsed the video section, the gag gifts, party games and paraphernalia, then eventually found himself in front of a wall full of vibrators, dildo's, and all manner of sex toys. The dildo's brought back to mind the conversation with his wife about her first cock. It took a while to decide which one he wanted, but he finally decided on a pink jelly type phallus eight inches long. There were bigger toys that caught his eye, but he didn't want to over do it. He made the purchase, then headed home. He couldn't stop looking at the toy and imagining what Ivy's pussy was going to look like with the toy stuffed inside her. The thought of it kept his dick hard for hours, and he couldn't wait for her reaction to it.

After careful consideration about how to introduce the toy into their sex life, Gene decided on a surprise approach. When they went to bed that night, he ate her pussy to orgasm, then coaxed her to suck his cock in a position where he could finger her pussy. After her second orgasm, he removed the toy from its hiding place under his pillow and slicked it up with her juices still on his hand. Then careful not to touch her with it until it was positioned at her entrance, shoved half its length inside her! She gasped as her head popped up off of his cock and asked, "what the hell is that?" He replied that it was her new best friend as he pulled it back a little, then shoved the rest of it inside her. She moaned with pleasure, then went back to sucking his cock. She whimpered and moaned as he fucked her, and sucked his cock like a woman possessed. She quickly had her third orgasm. He held the toy fully impaled until she caught her breath and began sucking again. He resumed the toy fucking. She had her fourth, and most powerful orgasm as he seeded her mouth, popping the toy out of her pussy in the process. When she stopped shaking, she turned around and kissed him wildly for a few minutes before finally settling down. Then she took her first look at the toy that had just brought her such great pleasure.

After resting for a bit, without being asked, Ivy returned to her previous position and began sucking Gene's cock again. It was obvious to him what she wanted. He pushed the toy back into his wife's pussy and fucked her with it again. This time, even after he filled her mouth with cum, she kept sucking. She had five more orgasms before collapsing on the bed. From that point on, the toy was included in their sex play on a very regular basis. Gene eventually purchased another, even thicker toy. That one too was introduced by surprise, and she loved it. Even being as passive as she was about sex, she began playing with the toys and fucking herself when her husband was at work. All of this brought Gene to the conclusion that despite what she had said, his wife secretly harbored a desire for bigger cock!

The second time Ivy allowed a point to catch her husbands interest, was in another conversation about her cherry popper. He asked her if she knew there would be no repercussions for doing it, and she had the opportunity to get fucked by a big cock again, would she do it. She had hesitated to answer, but Gene decided the hesitation was more about whether or not to admit that she would, than about deciding whether or not she would do it. Her answer was yes, she probably would. He told her if that sort of opportunity should arise, she probably should take it. It might be the only chance she gets at another big dick.

The third conversation that stood out came about after Ivy noticed a porn video that Gene was watching on the computer. She seemed to be interested in what was taking place. He restarted it so she could see the beginning of it. It was a pretty white woman being approached by two black men and being offered $500 to fuck them in front of a camera for their web site. Ivy was a little put out by a comment the woman made about hoping this wouldn't take too long, because her husband was waiting for her at home, but she kept watching to the end. Gene could tell it was making Ivy wet and horny. Later, when they were getting ready for bed, the video came up in conversation. Gene asked his wife what she would do in that situation. She said she certainly wouldn't do that for $500. This piqued his curiosity. She didn't say she wouldn't do it, she said not for that amount of money. He posed another question. Considering she had never fucked a black man before, what would it take to get her to take the plunge and fuck two black men in front of a camera. She thought for a moment, then replied that because she had never gone black, it would be expensive. She eventually threw out a number... $1500. So now she was saying two well hung black men could fuck her for a price! He asked a third question. What if she were to be approached a second time with an offer. A moment of thought brought another revelation. If she had already done it once, the price would have to go down, she would probably do it the second time for $500! So now, she would potentially spread her married legs for two big black cocks, in front of a camera, for the same amount of money as the woman in the video.

Now with everything added up, his wife's love of being fucked with her big toys, her admission that she would probably let another man with a big cock fuck her if there would be no adverse reaction from him, and that she would indeed fuck big black cocks, under the right circumstances, Gene had to assume that Ivy could be willingly fucked in a variety of situations. He found it amusing and interesting, that his bashful, sexually passive wife, had let her inner slut slip out a few times. Now if he could just find a way to satisfy Ivy's inner slut with some very large cock!

Gene sat and watched helplessly as the four black men fucked Ivy repeatedly for two hours. He never thought in his wildest dreams that her pussy and ass could be stretched to accommodate cocks that big! Then there was a knock at the door. One of the men opened the door, three more black men came in and began undressing. They had been called and invited to join the man that Gene and Ivy owed in fucking his new white pussy. Soon Ivy was being fucked by those three huge cocks. After an hour or so, the first four started on her again. She was being wracked by orgasms constantly. The men's cocks were covered in a white froth all the way down to their balls, and there was a steady stream of cum emanating from her well fucked pussy. The men were using that as a lubricant when they fucked her ass. With seven men, this wasn't going to be over for her any time soon. After about five hours, Ivy passed out. The men fucked her limp body for about another hour, then left her alone to sleep. She was flat on her back, legs spread, with cum oozing from her splayed open pussy when Gene dozed off.

As he slept, Gene's mind replayed the events of the evening like a vivid dream. Having taken a new job a couple of years ago that kept him away from home for weeks at a time, as an anniversary gift, Gene had taken Ivy to a casino in a bigger town about an hour away for a night out. She had never set foot in a casino before, so she was very excited about the new experience. They had a nice dinner, then played some of the games, ending up at the Craps table. She had done ok for a while, but eventually lost the money Gene had given her to play with. They were about to leave when a nice looking, very well dressed black man who was standing beside Ivy, offered to put up five hundred dollars if she would roll the dice for him. She didn't want to do it at first, but he said he could feel a good vibe coming from her, and talked her into it. Soon, they had doubled his money, and she was having a great time, so Gene didn't say anything about the guy getting a little familiar with her. Putting his hand on hers, rubbing up against her, putting his hand on the small of her back and letting it slide down across her ass, and eventually rubbing and squeezing her ass cheeks for "good luck". Then she rolled snake eyes and lost it all!

After they stepped away from the table, the guy started complaining about her loosing his money. After a few minutes, seeing that the guy wasn't going to give it up, Gene offered to write him a check or get the money from an ATM. He told Gene to get the one thousand dollars and bring it up to his room. He had some phone calls to make and would take Ivy with him to wait until Gene had the cash. Gene had an idea where this was going, but agreed since it looked like it might lead to fulfilling his fantasy about watching Ivy get fucked by a black cock! Ivy had consumed enough alcohol that she suspected nothing, and willingly went with the guy to the elevator.

Gene knocked on the hotel room door and was let in by a different black man. When he stepped inside, Ivy had her top off, and was on her knees sucking the man's huge cock that they owed the money to. She seemed to be mesmerized by the cock in her mouth, she never looked away from it. He told Gene that there had been a change of plan... Ivy was going to pay the money back with her pussy! Gene learned later that Ivy had needed to use the bathroom when they reached the room. The guy had followed her into the bathroom and flopped his big dick out into her face while she was on the toilet. She couldn't resist taking it into her mouth, and agreed at his suggestion, to let him and his buddy fuck her in return for what she had lost at the Craps table. The liquid inhibition remover had done its job.

Gene had no choice but to take a seat and watch his fantasy play out. The man that let Gene in pulled Ivy's skirt down, then fingered her pussy as he removed her panties. Her first orgasm came very quickly. He undressed, revealing his huge cock, sat on the bed, and laid back. The other man pulled Ivy up by her hair and told her to suck the other man. She did as she was told, laying her upper body on the bed as she began sucking. She moaned her pleasure on the cock in her mouth as the owed man knelt behind her, then ate and finger fucked Ivy to her second orgasm. He then stood behind her, rubbed his cock head back and forth between her engorged lips, then plowed into her dripping wet pussy. Her head popped up as she gasped, then let out a lengthy yelp. The man she was sucking pushed her mouth back down on him. It took a minute or two to work the huge cock into Ivy's strained tight pussy, but once she had it all inside her, he began fucking her in earnest. She had two orgasms before she was filled with black seed. The men traded places, and she took her second hard fucking while tasting her own juices on the first black cock to fuck her. Just as the second man filled her with cum and pulled out of her pussy, there was a knock at the door. He opened it letting two more black men in. They were there as a result of one of the phone calls. Just in case Gene decided to protest, he was tied to the chair with a lamp cord. Then the two new guys took a turn fucking her. Gene thought at first he was awakened by the memory of the scream she had let out when the fourth, and biggest cock was forced into her pussy. He opened his eyes to see that was not the case.

Two of the men were standing and holding Ivy up between them. The scream that had woke him up was the one she let go when they dropped her onto their cocks, giving her a sudden double penetration! They bounced her up and down between them until they both creamed her insides. The seven men continued to double fuck her until they had all had fucked her pussy and ass again. Then they all fucked her pussy one more time. By then, she was mostly unconscious again. All but the two original men dressed, then each gave the man the money was owed to three hundred dollars. The ass hole had pimped Ivy out to his buddies and collected fifteen hundred bucks!

After the other men were gone, Gene was untied and allowed to go to the bathroom. When he came back out, Ivy was being fucked again. When each man was finished with her this time, Gene was told he should take the opportunity to take a turn in her well fucked ass. He had been hard most of the night watching his wife get fucked, and his balls ached for relief, so she took an ass fucking from him as suggested. When he was finished, the two other men carried Ivy to the bathroom and put her in the bath tub. They started the water, then returned to get dressed. They told Gene to go see to his wife, that there was a clean slate between them, and thanked him for the use of his wife for the night.

Gene let his wife soak in the hot water for a little while, then bathed her and washed her hair. After drying her off, he helped her to the main room to get dressed. The other men were gone, so he dressed her, and they headed to their car. On the hour drive back, Ivy slept most of the way, and slept for another couple of hours at home, so there wasn't any talk about what happened until later that night. By the time she got up, Gene had dinner fixed. Ivy couldn't look her husband in the eye while they ate. Gene finally put his hand on hers, and told her he wasn't angry about what happened, so she should relax and enjoy her meal. She was relieved that he wasn't angry, but didn't really understand why. He told her that watching her enjoy those black cocks had fulfilled a fantasy of his, and his only request was that she be honest with him as they talked about it. She admitted that she had very much enjoyed being fucked by those huge cocks for about the first three to four hours. She even admitted enjoying them fucking her ass. After that, her pussy and ass were getting sore and took a lot of the fun out of it. Gene told her that since he was away at work so much, he wouldn't mind if she were to find herself some stray cock once in a while, but he wanted her to tell him about it if she did.

Gene and Ivy had many conversations about that night over the following years. She didn't tell him about it every time she made the trip, not wanting her husband to know she was a complete slut for black cock now, but almost every Saturday night that he was away after that, she would go back to the casino. The two men that gave her the first black cock fucking of her life, were given the opportunity to fuck her over and over again. Once a month, she would be gang banged by anywhere from five to ten huge black cocks, and they weren't always the same men that had fucked her before! She would even have the men take pictures and shoot video with her phone now and then for Gene's enjoyment. So much for the sexually passive wife.