Ivy's League

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,981 Followers

Ivy, her husband, and their kids arrived right on time at 5:00 and Ivy was carrying a shopping bag. Carefully she pulled out some soda for her kids and a salad bowl she had wrapped in towels. After handing Eve the food and drink she put the towels back in the bag and carried them back to Eve's and my bedroom. Of course, I found a reason to follow her. When we got there I showed her where the two pair of panties and stockings went. Then we turned toward each other and kissed passionately. Then she blew me away as she told me, "Jim, I'll be back next Sunday morning for more of that great fucking."

Flabbergasted I just nodded my head in agreement. We had a good time that evening. Ivy disturbed me a bit as whenever no one was around she would give me a quick caress or put my hand on her sensually. After playing a few hands of cards they left at about 9:00.

I helped Eve clean up and get things ready for Monday morning. By the time this was all done it was bedtime. I was greeted in bed with Eve wearing the same gown I had been wearing earlier that day. As I walked in she lifted it up revealing her yellow briefs to me. She sweetly quipped, "Someone has been a naughty boy again. I found these on the bathroom floor this morning when I got home from church."

My face turned every shade of red imaginable. But, Eve just smiled and held out a hand to me to join her. I climbed into bed beside her and before my head hit the pillow she was all over me. After kissing me voraciously several times she suddenly stood up beside the bed and flung off the gown and panties. The next thing I know she has climbed back into bed and is sitting on my face urging, "Eat it! Jim, eat my fucking pussy, I have been waiting all damn day!"

We spent the next hour and a half in steamy lust. Before she was done with me I had kissed her ass, feet, armpits, pussy, and most of the rest of her beautiful body. I had no complaints either as I cannot think of a single spot on my body that did not receive her attention. And fuck, boy did we fuck; I managed to cum in her mouth, her pussy, her asshole and on her tits. As you can probably tell there was nothing slow and no foreplay.

It was all hard core lustful sex. We slept like babies that night. Over the course of the next week Eve and I had sex many more times. Sometimes we had nice gentle romantic sex and other times we would get right to the hard core stuff. There was no reason sexually to cheat on her but it had just sort of happened and I admit I was looking forward to it happening again.

Saturday night Eve and I had nice romantic sex. So, on Sunday morning I slept right through her alarm and her leaving. I was awakened by Ivy's bra covered titties being rubbed in my face. You have never lived until a hot woman wakes you up by grinding her black silk and lace covered boobs against your head. As I put my arms around her she groaned, "Oh, Jim, suck the fuckers right through the bra it feels so hot!"

She had me suck and nibble on her breasts several minutes this way until her bra was literally soaked with my saliva. Finally, she reached behind her unclasping the bra letting it drop between us. I helped her fling it on the floor as we rolled over so that she was now on her back asking her, "My God, Ivy, where in the fuck did you get such monster jugs."

"I take it you like them then. Then, prove it and make me cum by playing, biting and kissing the fuckers." Of course, like most men, I didn't have to be asked twice. My mouth and hands were all over those wonderful grapefruits. As one hand caressed one tit lightly the other might be twisting the hell out of the second one while I sucked and bit wildly from one boob to the other boob.

"Hey, let's go to the other room and I'll show you what those great titties really need."

"What do they really need?" I didn't answer her question I just helped her to her feet. Then she removed my pajama shirt and pants as I pushed her pants off of her leaving us in just our underpants. Walking tightly behind her with my hands roughly playing with her orbs as I nipped her neck we walked to the kitchen. Opening the refrigerator door I pulled out a jar of Strawberry Preserves

"Everyone knows that everything tastes better with jelly on it, especially for breakfast," I told her. She giggled nervously as I led her to the living room. Laying her down on the carpet I scooped out several hunks of the sweet treat and liberally applied it to both of her mountains. Then I dove back kissing back and forth all over her chest as she helped direct my head so that I would get every drop.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming," she yelled out.

"See, I told you everything is better with jelly," I smirked. A broad mischievous smile came to Ivy's face as she got up onto one elbow.

"Let me see if that is true or not." With that she pushed me onto my back and reached in the jelly jar and spread the sticky stuff on my erection. In no time the vacuum action of her mouth on my cock was driving me crazy. My hand was gripping her ass for dear life. Suddenly, she threw her panties in my face and straddled my hips. She lowered herself to the head of my cock.

Shouldn't I be the one to fuck him first, after all, he is my husband." I looked up and to my horror and excitement I saw nothing but Eve's pussy as she had her feet on both sides of my face. She had snuck in and stripped while Ivy was sucking my cock. It turned out there was no Sunday school or church meetings for a change so she had come straight home after services expecting to wake me with some more good sex.

The three of us were frozen for a second as Eve waited to see our reaction. Being underneath both of them and at their mercy I just laid and waited for Ivy's move. Climbing off of me she said, "You're right you fuck his big cock first."

She took a step toward Eve and the Sisters kissed passionately as my eyes popped out of their head. Ivy quickly took Eve's former position and straddled my head with her cunt coming closer and closer to my mouth. Her pussy landed on me just as I felt my wife flick my cock against her clit for the first time. The Sisters kissed again and Eve moaned, "Ivy, it has been too damn long since we have done this."

"Oh shit, you're telling me; now, fuck kiss me again pussy cat, Ivy responded. As shocked as I was that I had both sisters on top of me I was stunned to hear that they had had sex with each other before. Eve had never mentioned that her and Ivy had gotten together as all she told me was she had experimented with other women. While I was stunned I was even more turned on by the turn of events.

I began giving Ivy's twat a workout with my tongue and lips as she ground it all over my face. For her part, Eve was sliding her juicy cunt down little by little over my hard on. Reaching up to caress someone's boobs I found that the two ladies already were having fun playing with each other. So, instead, I took turns playing with their asses. As Eve rode my cock I soon found myself bringing my hips up to meet her thrusts. Just as I was getting into it Eve called out, "time to change."

Instantly both pussys disappeared. But, just as quickly the ladies were back in position having traded so that now I was kissing Eve's tasty ass and pussy while being fucked by Ivy's tight twat. The sisters did this over and over again. Anytime the one who was being fucked in the pussy felt like I was about to cum they would change places. They must have traded positions ten times until Eve was surprised by receiving a huge load of my spunk in her twat.

The sisters weren't done with me yet as they traded positions yet again. Ivy climbed onto my cock riding it harder than ever. Her cunt muscles clamped hard against the sides of my member. She was determined to make me cum in her tightest of twats. As Ivy rode me I devoured the combined juices from Eve's cunt

It didn't take long for me to shoot my second load deep into my sister in law's pussy. As this happened Eve and Ivy were kissing passionately, grinding their tits together as their hands caressed one another's backs. As Eve gushed more of her fluid onto my face she cooed to her sister, "Oh Ivy, it's been too fucking long since I've tasted your pussy; let's sixty-nine. Jim can kiss or play with anything he can reach!"

"Oh yes, hot damn let's do it right now," Eve quickly replied. And with that, suddenly, both ladies were off of me and eating each other out right beside me. Eve was on top of Ivy so that her ass was inches from my mouth. Straddling her legs I dove into her ass kissing her sweet cheeks and tonguing her bowels. As I ate my wife's ass I reached between them and squeezed the hell out of her sister's big titties.

Without warning the ladies rolled over so that now Ivy was on top. Taking the cue I moved to Ivy's ass and plastered it with kissing and sucking as I squeezed Eve's little titties harder than I remember doing ever before. The sisters were truly into it and I felt them cum several times. I had just begun finger fucking Ivy's ass and gotten into position to butt fuck her when the phone rang. Ivy urged me not to answer it but I had to because it might be my job calling.

Out of breath I answered the phone. It was for Ivy it was her husband calling to see where she was. She explained to him that she had stopped to piss and that she and Eve had lost track of time because they were having so much fun. She hung up after telling him she would be right home.

"Sorry, guys I really have to go," Ivy moaned. Eve and I were now both standing up in case the call had been for us. Ivy came over and put an arm around each of us and we hugged. Quickly we lick the various sex juices off each other's faces hen gave one another deep soulful kisses.

"God, that was fun, we must do it again real fucking soon," Eve said much to my surprise. As we all got dressed and played a little sexually we talked about when we could get together again. There would be no Sunday school or church meetings the next week so Eve invited Ivy into our bed then. With Sunday church activities picking back up the next week we got more creative in making time for each other.

The only pitfall came when Ivy and her husband decided to try and have another child and she went off of the pill. It was a bit of a drag having to put on a condom but the reward of her tight pussy was well worth it. For two decades we have been going at it strong. I am not sure why Ivy's husband never joined us but the subject never came up. I guess, it is possible; the ladies are doing the same with him as they are with me.

If they are I couldn't say anything about it, it is their right as I can't tell Eve she can't do to Ivy's husband what I am enjoying Ivy doing for me. Well, Ivy should be here any second and I want to make out with her alone for the few minutes that we have before Eve gets home from the grocery store.

hotpup
hotpup
1,981 Followers
12