Ivy's Rapist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,089 Followers

I drive my hips forward, plunging my cock fully into her pussy with a ferocious blast. As I become buried completely I grind myself into her, rolling my hard cock around inside of her sex as I smile down at her.

"You feel that, slut?" I hiss. "You feel my cock inside your hot little pussy? You feel it filling your pussy?"

She whimpers beneath the gag, a couple of tears slipping from her eyes and rolling down her cheeks.

I pull back, feeling the tightness of her unwilling muscles gripping at my cock as I withdraw most of it. Then I plunge myself forward once more.

"God you're beautiful, slut," I hiss as I begin to steadily pump myself in and out of her sex.

I do it slowly at first, taking a long time to draw myself back then reinsert the full length of my cock. I rock my hips back and forth, my waist rising and falling with a slow, steady rhythm.

Beneath me she is crying silently, tears drip from her eyes every few moments. She rolls her face away and stares off into the distance at the wall. My rocking motion causes her body to rock as well. I watch with fascination as her breast bounce and roll within the confines of the bra beneath the blouse. Between her legs the steady action is causing her juices to flow a little more freely, their lubrication easing my assault.

As the minutes pass I feel myself growing hotter and hotter, feel the burning heat of my passion growing in my balls. My pace slowly increases, my hips pulling and driving at a steadily more rapid pace.

"Feel my cock fucking you," I growl down at her. "Feel me pumping your slut pussy with my cock, bitch."

I stare at the place where her blouse buttons close the garment just at the very edges of her breasts, her bra peeking out from under it with tantalizing sexuality. I watch as they bounce and roll with my increased driving force, watch her blouse poof and flow against her body. She is still staring at the wall and small whimpers are mewing their way past the gag over her mouth.

I drive myself back and forth, pushing my stiff cock deep into her then pulling back to drive forward once again.

"Fuck yea, bitch," I growl. "Feel me fuck your pussy. Feel my cock pounding that slut pussy of yours."

I reach for her blouse with one hand and grab it where the buttons hold. I yank on the garment, hard. Buttons fly. It's torn open and in a flash I see her tits encased only in the white lace bra now, their smooth roundness flowing with the rest of her body.

She squeaks and jumps beneath me at the suddenness of this, her head rolling up to see what I have done and look at my face. The expression she wears is amazing and it drives my heated passion over the edge.

"Yea slut, feel my cock fucking you . . . Feel me fucking you. My hard cock filling your slut pussy, fucking you like a dirty little whore."

I push myself deep into her and grind my hips into her body as I feel my cock twitch and jerk, spraying a load of hot semen deep into her sex.

"Oooohhhhhhhhhh yeeaaa," I groan happily.

Ivy continues to look up at me as I stare at her beautiful breasts so delicately displayed before me, my hips shoving into her and my cock quickly spilling the seed from my balls. I hold myself there for a minute, simply enjoying the view and the feeling of ecstasy that climaxing brings.

Then, with a deep breath, I pull myself up and off of her, throwing my legs over the bed side and standing up. She looks down along my body at my withering cock shining with a mixture of juices.

I smile down at her and reach for the glass of ice water.

"That was real good," I comment as I take a sip. "For a first time it was really good. I can't wait to see what the rest of tonight has to offer."

Her eyes leap from where they have been dejectedly staring at my crotch to stare with increased concern at my face.

"That's right, Ivy. This is not just a one time shot thing here," I inform her. "I'm not done yet, not by a long shot."

She lays there, tied to her bed, her blouse ripped open, her bra encased breasts exposed, her skirt balled up around her waist, her nylons ripped away exposing her pussy where my own semen is slowly leaking from her slit. She lays there and stares up at me unable to believe what I just said or what the implications of it means.

I take another sip of the ice water and grin at her.

Continued

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,089 Followers
12