Ivy's Rapist Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Above my hands that are squeezing at her tits she rolls her head to the opposite side, her eyes opening to bare slits as she grabs a quick glimpse of me fucking her.

"Yea, slut, feel me fuck you. Feel my cock fucking your pussy," I tell her hungrily. "You like having your tits played with. You got hot when I was sucking on them, didn't you slut? You like it. You like having a hard cock in your pussy while your tits are being sucked on."

Then I sense her hips rising up and pushing into me with delicate, barely perceptible movements. I realize that she is fucking me back with very minimalist actions. This happens all the time. Is it a needful reaction or simply a programmed response? I don't know. Nor do I care. It feels good and the idea of it always blows my mind.

I rock my hips into her faster, my hands continuing to play with the beautiful mounds of her tits. I grip their sides and roll my thumbs across the rock hard nipples that top them. Pushing and pounding my cock into her I feel her pussy muscles clenching weakly at me. Her hips jerk slightly as they grab at my stiff rod for a brief second, her body overpowering her mind for that moment.

I drive myself in and out of her with a growing, building need. Pounding . . . Thrusting . . . Driving. I can feel my nuts boiling and my cock growing stiffer as I ram it into her. My now pounding hips are making her own body rock upon the bed and the pillows, bouncing her ass up at me as I slam myself in and out of her pussy.

My hands continue to maul and squeeze her tits, my fingers and thumbs stroking at the nipples that are now rock hard and glowing red.

"I'm fucking you bitch," I growl as my climax nears. "I'm fucking your sweet little pussy with my hard cock. Yea, I'm fucking your pussy, bitch."

Now I am burning with my lust and I cram my entire cock deep into her. I groan as I feel it start to unleash the spray of semen that my balls have cooked up. My hands grip and squeeze hard at her tits, forcing the pliant flesh to escape between my fingers. I am mauling the soft mounds, squeezing hard as I roll the hard nipples beneath my palms, the excitement and desire of my climax causing me to loose hold of my own senses.

For just another second I feel her muscles grip my cock and squeeze it tightly as her body nearly climaxes as well. Simultaneously she whimpers sadly beneath me, her mind screaming at her body and telling it to stop its natural reactions.

Moments later I hold myself buried inside her while my cock spurts the last of my semen into her and begins to soften. I quickly climb off her and the bed. Again my quick departure causes the mattress to bounce and her body flows with it. I smile as her tits roll atop her chest, the red, hard nipples shining with my drying saliva.

I stand over her for a minute and stare down, watching her hold her face turned away from me, her eyes shut. I smile as I once more reach for my pants and begin pulling them on.

"Yes, this is going to be so much fun," I sigh.

Continued

12