iWhore

Story Info
Young white man force-feminized by black gang.
9.1k words
4.27
316.2k
120
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

The dimly lit room brightens in flashes of red and blue from outside the window as the sluttily dressed transwoman kneels over the body of her victim, crying, after she just slit his throat open from ear to ear, and still stroking his deflated penis as the door to the apartment is kicked in and the police rush into the room.

"Freeze! Drop your weapon and put your hands on your head. You are under arrest." The detective orders.

The sluttily dressed, crying transwoman lays her X-Acto knife on the bed beside her victim, then she places her hands on her head as ordered as a uniformed officer grabs her hands and cuffs them behind the transwoman's back.

"You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to have an attorney present, if you cannot afford an attorney one will be appointed to you by the state. Do you understand your rights?" The uniformed officer asks.

The crying transwoman nods.

The detective looks over the transwoman and gets on her radio. "Would someone bring up a blanket, we can't take the suspect into custody in this condition?" The transwoman is wearing a vertical vinyl stripped vest top with horizontal chains connecting the vinyl strips, and on her bottom half she's wearing an ultra mini skirt that exposes the bottom quarter of her butt cheeks in the back and her penis hangs past the bottom edge of her skirt in the front. Her balls would have hung below the edge of her ultra mini skirt too if she had any. A black vinyl garter belt is holding up her fishnet stockings which recede into her thigh-high, vinyl, four inch heeled boots. The transwoman's hair is in a messy slut style which is held up with excessive amounts of hairspray, but from the looks of her it's hard to tell how much of her hair is being held by the hairspray and how much is being held with drying semen.

On the radio again, "are the CSIs here yet?" the detective demand with disappointment in her voice. "I could kick the ass of the jackass who put those dumb-ass crime scene shows on TV, those CSI jackasses let the shit go to their heads, and their work suffers as a result. In those dumb-ass shows they always know everything right off the tops of their heads, never have to research anything and our CSI jackasses think they can do the same thing." The detective sighs. "Fucking retards." The detective face-palms herself and sighs again, now off of the radio, just speaking openly to the uniformed officers in the apartment, "I remember the last case, the CSIs arrived on the crime scene, seen what was apparently drugs in neat lines on a glass coffee table and one of those retards puts his finger in it and taste it like they do in those dumb-ass shows and movies, I had to terminate his dumb-ass on the spot for contaminating a crime scene and being under the influence of illegal narcotics. Fucking dumb-asses"

Just then the detective's radio crackles to life, "Lieutenant, the CSIs are here."

"Okay, send the mouth breathers up," the detective instructs.

The officer on the radio chuckles, "I'll make sure they don't forget their crash helmets too," the officer laughs.

A few moments later the CSIs come up to the apartment, the lead CSI comes into the room like he owns the place and starts barking out orders to the uniformed officers. "Okay, everyone out, the CSIs are here to process the crime scene."

"Jackass!" The detective shouts. "Did you forget your fucking place? Did you forget who's primary investigator on this scene and what the fuck that means?"

The head CSI steps towards the detective, "no, I didn't forget my place, we are here to process the crime scene and you and your officers are in the way, now vacate."

"You evidentially forgot your place. I'm the primary investigator, even if you out ranked me, which you don't, as primary I have authority over you, so don't come up here and act like you run the show because you don't, it's a team effort, no not just the CSI team, the entire department is the team, so fuck-off."

"You're right, I'm sorry lieutenant. What can my team do for you?"

"That's better." The detective sighs with relief. "I need one of your technicians to photograph the suspect before we take her downtown."

"Okay, lieutenant." The lead CSI gets on his radio, "Angie, we need you to bring up the XLR to document the suspect."

"On my way, lieutenant Biggs," Angie replies on the radio.

A few moments later a young girl dressed in black mini skirt, a white poet shirt, a black vest, and six inch heels, with her black hair styled in little girl pigtails shuffles into the apartment with the XLR camera.

"What the fuck is this shit?!" The detective exclaims. "Ever heard of a dress code?"

Knowing that the detective is referring to her, Angie says, "but Lieutenant Biggs doesn't enforce the dress code for our team."

"Missy, you're not just working for your team, you're a CSI technician, that means that you work with other teams on crime scenes too, on this scene I'm Primary and I do enforce the dress code. This isn't NCIS, you're not Abby." The detective pauses. "Get off my crime scene, go home and put on a uniform, I say a uniform because I'm pretty sure you don't have casual business outfit, but in off chance that you do, you may come back in a casual business outfit that complies with the dress code."

"I don't have to listen to you, you're not my boss, Lieutenant Biggs is my boss and he says I can wear these clothes."

"Wow. Really?" The detective asks in mock disbelief.

Lieutenant Biggs face-palms himself. "Angie, on a crime scene the primary has authority over everyone on the scene, so while you're on her crime scene she is your boss, and if she wants to enforce the dress code she can. And the detective can reprimand you for insubordination, and she probably will."

"But not everyone can do this work, we shouldn't have to adhere to anyone else's rules." Angie protests.

"Honey, with all of the colleges offering CSI as majors and with those CSI shows pushing the popularity of being a CSI, you're a dime a dozen, easily replaced, so use some logic, you're not that special, well, maybe Special Olympics Special, but not special like you think," the detective states.

Angie gasps with shock. "I'll be back." Angie leaves to comply with the detective's orders.

"Hey, you can leave the camera here." Lieutenant Biggs reminds Angie.

"Oh, sorry, I forgot I had it." Angie hands the camera to Lieutenant Biggs and leaves the crime scene to change her clothes.

"You know, you really should enforce the dress code for your team too, because you never know who you may be working with who will enforce the dress code, but I can see why you don't want to enforce it, she is a nice piece of eye candy," the detective observes.

"Yeah she is," Lieutenant Biggs says as his eye roll back in his head.

"Knock that off Lieutenant! No day dreaming of hot lesbian sex on the job. Get over here and photograph the suspect for me so we can get her cleaned up and taken downtown for interview," the detective orders.

"Yes Ma'am," Biggs complies.

The photographs are taken, the suspect is cleaned up, the officers wrap a blanket around her, take her down stairs, and load her into a squad car to be taken downtown.

"It looks like the suspect is a prostitute, her john brought her to his apartment, they had sex, and after she got him off, she pulled out an X-Acto knife and slit his throat from ear to ear," the detective observes.

"Yeah, it looks like he bled out pretty well, the pool of blood on the mattress and his skin color suggests that he lost about six liters of blood, so his heart was pumping pretty good at the time, she must have slit his throat right at the point of orgasm, so death would have been pretty quick, less than five seconds," Biggs observes. "She must have just killed him, he's still warm."

"Yeah, she called it in herself, and was still stroking his penis when we kicked through the door."

"Sick bitch."

"Oh yeah." The detective walks around the apartment and notices a cellphone on the bathroom sink. With gloves on she picks up the cellphone and sees that it's still connected to 911. Not wanting to contaminate the evidence, she talks into the cellphone, holding it out from her face, "this is Lieutenant Lisa Spires, primary on the scene, the scene is being processed now, the suspect is in custody, you may disconnect now." The display on the cellphone displays that the call has ended. Detective Spires hands the cellphone to Biggs, "bag it and tag it."

Detective Spires looks around the apartment once more. "Okay, I'm off to interview the suspect, you have the scene, Lieutenant Biggs, please, no showboating, do your job, make sure your team does their job. I don't want another suspect released because your team fucked up the evidence."

"Yes Ma'am."

Chapter 2

Lieutenant Spires walks into the observation room where her assistant is preparing to record the interview.

"So how is she doing?" Lieutenant Spires asks.

"She just stopped crying, she seems to be okay now, obviously still upset over the incident. What happened?" The assistant detective asks.

"It was a real mess. She fucked her john and evidently at the point of orgasm, she slit his throat from ear to ear with an X-Acto knife," Spires explains.

"X-Acto knife?"

"An artist tool, used for cutting illustration and photo mounting boards, and model makers use them to cut styrene sheets. The only reason I know this is because my ex-boyfriend was an art major, and he used X-Acto knives all the time."

"So the suspect is an artist or a photographer?"

"It would seem so, I didn't see any indication that the X-Acto knife belonged to the victim. We're you able to get an ID on the suspect?"

"Not yet"

"Has she lawyered up?"

"No, she just didn't want to talk to anyone but the lead investigator."

"Okay, well, I'm not going to waste anymore of our time." Detective Spires walks into the hallway, then opens the interview room door, she walks in and closes the door.

"So what's going on tonight?" Detective Spires questions the suspect.

"Too much, unfortunately," the suspect responds.

"You can say that again. For the record, what is your name?"

"My legal name is David Goldberg, but I prefer to go by Davida."

"Okay, Davida. What happened tonight?"

"Well Ma'am, what happ..."

"Please, I'm Lieutenant Spires."

"Sorry, Lieutenant Spires. What happened tonight started about three years ago."

* * * * *

Three years ago on a hot summer day David, a young man is walking down the sidewalk on his way to the local convenience store to buy some snack food for an evening of watching some DVDs he'd just rented.

"Hey, check out that bitch," a young black man says motioning with his head at David walking down the sidewalk.

"Yeah, look a her swing those hips," another black man on the porch observes.

A little while later as David returns from the convenience store one of the black men on the porch shouts out to him, "hey, you, come here for a moment."

David stops and looks at the guys on the porch, each with a forty ounce of malt liquor in their hands. "What's up?" David asks.

"You. We have some extra forties here, just want to know if you'd like to hang out and party with us tonight."

"Hey, thanks anyways, I don't drink beer or malt liquor."

"We have some wine coolers too. We've seen you around the hood before, think you're a pretty cool cat and just wanna hang out."

"Okay, that seems pretty cool." David walks up to the porch and one of the guys hands him a wine cooler. David cracks open the wine cooler and takes a sip.

"What's your name?" One of the black men asks.

"I'm David, nice to meet you." David extends his hand to shake the black man's hand. The black man shakes David's hand tenderly like the shaking a woman's hand.

"Nice to meet you too, I'm Tyrone." Tyrone says looking David up and down. "This is my cousin Derek, his boy Terrence, and my homey Tom, and his boy Dwayne."

"Nice to meet you all," David greets and takes another sip of his wine cooler.

"Nice to meet you too, honey." Tom says.

David gives Tom a strange look.

"Don't mind Tom, he calls everyone, honey, sometimes I think he has a little sugar in his tank." Tyrone jokes.

"Fuck you, man." Tom says. "I ain't no fag."

"David, do you mind if we smoke?" Tyrone asks.

"No, it's your place," David answers.

Tyrone pulls out a joint, lights it, takes two puffs and with a strained voice from trying to hold the smoke in he asks David, "do you want some of this shit?"

"Nah, I'm good, thank you anyways," David says.

"Good, more for us," Tyrone smiles. "Lets go inside and crank up the jams."

David and the others follow Tyrone into the house, Tyrone turns on the stereo and starts playing the CD Nemesis - Munchies for Your Bass. Tyrone sits in the black leather recliner, Tom sit on the left side of the couch, Derek sits on the right side of the couch, Terrence sit in the other recliner, and Tom pats the space between him and Derek on the couch to offer a seat to David there.

The group continues to lounge, listening to heavy bass music, drinking and smoking weed.

"How are you feeling, Davi-da?" Tyrone asks noticing David starting to sway.

"Pretty good," David slurs. "Pretty numb."

"That's good, we want our guests to feel good." Tyrone smiles.

"Oh God!" David jumps to his feet and makes a dash for the front door and violently vomits off of the porch. David comes back into the house. "I think that's it guys, when you start puking up your toenails, that's it."

"Okay, I just hate to see alcohol go to waste, you mind finishing that wine cooler off before you head out?" Tyrone asks.

"Okay." David sits back down between Tom and Derek and takes a sip of the wine cooler, and Tyrone picks up a remote control, points it at the TV and a porno starts playing.

On the TV screen is a scene with a blonde haired white girl getting gangbanged by five very well hung black men.

Tom drapes his arm over David's shoulders, "what do you think of that, pretty hot, huh?"

Looking at the scene, "Oh yeah, I love seeing a girl take what she needs," David slurs.

"I agree," Derek says as he begins to gently play with David's erect nipples, in a daze David doesn't seem to even notice.

"Take that big black cock you whore." David slurs at the screen as Tom pulls out his cock, grabs David's hand and places it on his rock hard cock.

David instinctively begins to stroke Tom's engorged penis, he looks down at this hand and sees the cock in it and jerks his hand away.

"Aw, don't be like that, honey," Tom pleads.

David, on the verge of losing consciousness, looks at Tom.

"Don't be scared, Honey, you're not gay, you're just a whore like that girl on the TV," Tom explains.

David rolls his head and lean towards the TV and sees the blonde woman getting ass-fucked, throat fucked, and jerking off two other black men.

Tom grabs David's hand again while David is watching the TV and places David's hand on his cock again, and again David's hand instinctively begins to stroke Tom's cock. David flops back into the couch and look down at this hand working Tom's cock and jerks away again.

"Aw, come on, Honey. You're too timid. It ain't going to hurt you, unless you want it to." Tom smiles. "You'll love it if you try it." Tom pauses. "Smell your fingers, tell me what you think."

David bring his hand to his face and sniffs his fingers, the pheromones from Tom's cock goes up David's nostrils. "Mmm."

"See, I told you you'd love it. Why don't you sniff my dick?" Tom pleads.

David looks at Tom's penis with disgust, but obediently bends downs and sniffs at Tom's cock.

"How does that smell?" Tom asks.

"It smells..." David draws out the last word, "good."

Over taken by the strong pheromones from Tom's cock, David starts to rub his face all over Tom's cock.

"That's a good little whore," Tom encourages. "Why don't you see how that dick taste?"

David licks up and down the length of Tom's cock and finally takes the tip of Tom's big dick into his mouth.

"That's a good whore, suck that cock girl," Tom says.

David really gets into sucking Tom's cock and doesn't notice Derek behind him until Derek starts to pull David's pants down. David panics and Tom reaches down and tenderly take's David's head in his hand and looks into his eye. "Shhh, it's okay, no one is going to hurt you."

David inaudibly mumble with Tom's dick still in his mouth.

"Shhh, no one is going to hurt you. You need this. Davida, we've been watching you for some time now, and it's obvious to us that you're really a dirty little whore stuck in a man's body. We aren't going to hurt you, just showing you what you've been missing out on by denying to yourself what you really are deep down." Tom explains.

Derek get's David's pants down and begins to massage David's ass cheeks and David continues sucking Tom's big dick. Derek teases David's butt-hole with his finger and David thrust away from the finger.

"Now cut that out girl. I understand this is all new to you, but you don't have a pussy to fuck yet, all you have is that ass, but trust me, once you try it you're going to love it and want more of it." Derek explains.

Tyrone and Terrance gather around David and each put and hand on his back, gently caressing David to ease him as Derek continues to tease the outside of David's butt-hole

"Take it easy, relax. Just try it for a couple of minutes, if you don't like it Derek will stop." Tyrone says with a comforting voice. "Okay?"

David submits and reluctantly nods. Derek gently eases his saliva lubed finger into David's ass, David's face scrunches up with discomfort. After a moment the discomfort passes and David goes back to sucking Tom's cock and before long David begins moaning like the dirty little whore he really is on the inside and begins to buck his ass back against Derek's hand.

"See girl, I told you you'd like it," Derek says. Derek spits on David's asshole and begins to ease a second finger into David's ass. David lets out a high pitched moan.

"Relax that ass sweetie, again, we don't want to hurt you, I have to stretch your ass out with my fingers because I want you to feel what my cock feels like fucking you, but right now you're too tight for it, so relax and let your ass get stretched out a bit." Derek says.

David continues sucking Tom's cock and begins grinding his ass against Derek's hand.
Derek feels that David's ass is loose enough for another finger and slips an third finger into David's hungry asshole. David quickens the pace, fucking himself fast back on Derek's hand.

"This dirty little whore is going to love my cock in her ass, look at her go." Derek observes. Derek slip a forth finger into David's ass and David nearly blacks out from the pleasure of feeling his ass so stretched out and used. Derek continues to work his fingers in David's ass for a few minutes, then he pulls his fingers out, then using the index and middle fingers from both hands, Derek gently stretches David's ass as far as he can without hurting David. "Oh yeah, you're ready for my cock." Derek pulls out his engorged cock and gently pulls David by his hair around to look at his cock. "Baby, why don't you give this a kiss before I stuff this in your sweet ass?"

David looks at Derek's cock and bends around to kiss the tip and lick the dew drop of precum off of it, then David wraps his lips around the tip and slurps as much of Derek's delicious precum out as he can.

"That's good little whore." Derek encourages as he pulls his cock out of David's mouth and pushes David's face back towards Tom's saliva slickened cock. Derek grab's David's ass cheeks and slides his hot cock up David's crack and watches David's hungry ass twitch, begging to be fucked by that big cock. Derek spreads David's ass cheeks open and pushes his cock into David's asshole.