iWhore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David comes up off of Tom's cock, "oh, God." David exclaims as he feels the big cock stretch him open and deeper than Derek's fingers could go. "That cock feels so good in my ass," David drunkenly slurs. David's overcome by the pleasure and his drunkenness and passes out.

Several hours later David wakes up, feels a little sick to his stomach, he feels like he has to go to the bathroom, but notices as he rolls over that it isn't feces that he feels in his ass, it's something stuck in his ass. David gets a hold of the object and pulls, but is doesn't want to come out, so David pulls harder and finally with a pop and a wet gush David pulls free a rather large butt-plug and he feels a thick liquid rush out of his insides. David looks down to see what appears to be about ten or so ounces of semen that gushed from his asshole.

David thinks to himself, "those guys must have had a lot of fun with me when I was passed out. Time to go." David struggle to get to his feet and looks around the pink room, there is a vanity with makeup and grooming utensils, and pink bed, everything in the room is intensely girly except for a metal door, a door that looks like it belongs in a prison. David walks over to the door and notices a weight on his neck and realizes that he has on a metal collar with a metal chain connected to a metal loop coming out of the middle of the floor. David sits at the vanity and looks at the collar and notices it has a lock on it, he can't take it off. Then there is a knock at the metal door, David turns to look at the door, the door opens and Tyrone is standing there holding a bowl.

"Good morning princess, I hope you slept well."

"What the fuck are you doing, let me out of this collar now!" David demands.

"Now princess, that's no way to speak with your new master." Tyrone says calmly.

"New master, what the fuck are you talking about?" David demands.

"Look closely at your collar."

David turns and looks at the collar in the mirror, there is an engravement on the collar that reads, "Tyrone's Slave." A feeling of dread washes over David.

"Please let me go, I'll forget the whole thing."

"Sadly I know you would forget the whole thing princess, but we are doing this for your own good."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not sure if you remember this or not, you were pretty drunk, but last night we told you that we'd been watching you for sometime and knew that you're really a woman trapped in a man's body, but more than that, not just a woman trapped in a man's body, but a woman who deep down is a dirty little whore, and if we let you go, yes you'd forget the whole thing and go back to your sad miserable life pretending to be the man that you really aren't, so we are going to keep you here until you get so used to being our dirty little whore that you wouldn't possibly think of ever going back to pretending to be a man again."

David puts his head in his hands and starts to cry.

"That's it princess, cry, let it all out. Today is the first day of the rest of your life as a woman. From now on you will only ever be referred to as female and since your name is David, we'll go with the name Davida." Tyrone pauses for a moment. "Davida, I've brought you your breakfast, but you'll probably turn your nose up to it, but this is your last free meal, so don't waste it by dumping it out. You see you're a little chunkier than me and the boys like, so we've put you on a diet, a high protein diet. Again, this is your last free meal, you'll have to earn your meals from now on."

Tyrone places the bowl on the vanity by Davida, Davida looks into the bowl and sees what looks like about ten or so ounces of semen.

"High protein diet. You need to loose a bit of that flab, but this won't be the only thing you'll eat from now on, just for the time being until we get your weight under control." Tyrone looks and notices that Davida had pulled her butt-plug out. "We can't have that princess. You've got to leave your butt-plug in, that's part of earning your meals. A good little whore loves cum, so we will fuck your ass and pump you full of sperm and put a butt-plug in you to keep our sperm in your ass until your body absorbs all of it. That's how whores get addicted to cum. You can swallow cum, but your stomach acids destroy it before it can be absorbed, but when pumped up your ass it by passes the stomach acids and gets absorbed by your guts and cum is addictive when absorbed by your insides, soon you'll be begging to be pumped full of cum like a good little whore."

Davida continues to cry. "Please let me go, I don't want to be here. I don't want this life."

"Yes you do princess, you just don't realize it yet, but deep down you do. I'll prove it to you. You will let us fuck you, you will let us addict you to cum, your only other option is to starve yourself to death, which you won't do. If you aren't really a dirty little whore deep down you would chose to starve to death over allowing yourself to become addicted to cum, and if you do that, so be it, but I know you won't starve yourself to death, because you are a dirty little whore, you're just in denial, but soon you're going to be craving cum and begging for it." Tyrone pauses. "I'll leave you your breakfast, don't let it get too cold now, I've heard it doesn't taste very good when it's cold."

Tyrone leave the room and Davida continues to cry.

Chapter 3

Three days have passed and Davida hasn't given into drinking a bowl full of semen, Tyrone checks on Davida every so many hours, he doesn't want her to starve to death.

Tyrone enters the pink room.

"How are you doing princess, are you hungry enough yet."

"I'm very hungry, but I don't want to eat sperm."

"But you know, good little whores eat sperm, and you're a good little whore. You know you've thought about it, you know you want to bend over and spread your ass for us so we can fill you ass with cum, then feed you some cum too."

"Okay, okay, I need to have something to eat, even if it's just your cum."

"That's a good little whore. Now beg for it like a good little whore, I want to hear you beg us to fuck your ass and cum deep inside of you."

Davida gets on all fours on the bed, bends over with her ass in the air, and twist around so she's on her should looking back at Tyrone and she starts to finger her asshole. "Please fuck my ass, my ass needs to be pumped full of your hot manly sperm."

"Derek, Tom, Terrence, get down here, this little whore is ready to fuck!" Tyrone shouts. Tyrone steps up to Davida and fingers her asshole. "See girl, that's another reason I want you to keep that butt-plug in, keeps your ass stretched open for us so we don't have to waste so much time loosening you back up."

"Okay, I'll keep it in."

"Good girl."

Derek and the others trample down the basement steps and enter Davida's room, seeing Davida's ass in the air and hearing Davida moaning with pleasure from Tyrone finger banging her asshole, the guys look in awe.

"Damn Tyrone, you were right, she is going to be a good little whore." Derek observes.

Tyrone stops finger banging Davida when he's comfortable that she's loosened up enough for some big black cock, he begins to undress, as do the other guys.

Tyrone step up towards Davida's face, "worship my cock, whore."

Davida grabs Tyrone's eleven inch cock and rub it all over her face, savoring the manly scent of his pheromones. Derek grabs Davida's ass cheeks and begins tongue fucking her butt-hole Tom and Terrance step up to Davida's upper half and have her to jerk-off their dicks while she continues to suck-off Tyrone.

Tyrone grabs Davida by the back of her head and her throat and begins fucking her face and thrusting a little deeper with each stroke trying to work past her gag reflex to cock train her to be able to deep-throat huge dicks. Davida gags and tears up, but keeps working on Tyrone's dick. Tyrone lets Davida breathe for a moment, then thrust is cock back, "relax sweetie, you have to relax to let me stretch open your throat like we did your ass because a good whore can take a throat fucking without gagging, so we're going to get you used to that too."

Davida nods and finds herself loving her hoe-training, she's discovering that she really loves pleasuring men, submitting to their will and learning to be a good little whore for them.

Derek stands up from licking Davida's ass and glides his ten inch cock into her cock hungry ass, and before long Davida is not only finding herself bucking back against his cock but is also finding herself pressing forward trying to take Tyrone's dick deeper into her throat because she sincerely wants to please her men.

Davida lets go of Tom's and Terrance's dicks and grabs Tyrone's ass and in one firm push of her legs and a hard pull she takes Tyrone's cock balls deep into her throat.

"Oh God, you dirty whore," Derek exclaims as he loses control and rams in deep and hard as his cock twitches and spasms, white washing Davida's insides with copious amounts of sperm.

After Derek finishes pumping his cum into Davida's ass he lifts her ass into the air and carefully pulls his cock out so that his sperm won't ooze out of her gaping, used hole. Tyrone and Derek trade places.

"Clean the cum out of my cock, Bitch," Derek orders as he spanks Davida's face with his spent cock.

Davida takes the tip of Derek's dick into her mouth and sucks and licks at his dick slit. She looks up into Derek's eye with the tip of his dick still in her mouth, sucks hard and pulls back making a popping sound as his dick pops out of her mouth, she sticks her tongue out to show Derek the droplets of his sperm on her tongue then she closes her mouth and swallows. "Mmm, yummy," Davida says.

"This little bitch isn't going to need a whole lot of hoe-training, she's a fucking natural," Derek observes.

Tyrone starts pounding away at Davida's ass, Derek step away to let Tom up to fuck Davida's face, and Tom just ravages Davida's throat, but he pulls out every so often to let Davida breathe before ramming his thirteen inch cock balls deep back down her throat.

Davida gyrates her hip to grind on Tyrone's cock and flexes her ass muscles to milk Tyrone's dick and Tyrone loses control and floods Davida's ass with white, hot sperm. Tyrone slowly pulls out as Tom pulls his cock out of Davida's throat and Tom replaces his cock in Davida's ass as Tyrone walks up to Davida's head to have her clean the cum from his spent dick, and with out any prompting Davida takes Tyrone's dick into her mouth and sucks the remaining semen from his dick, then she smile and shows Tyrone his cum on her tongue, blows a cum bubble, and swallows. "Yummy, I love the taste of cum," Davida says.

Tom had been on the verge of orgasm for sometime, it was taking every ounce of his will power to keep from cumming right down Davida's throat, so a few thrusts into Davida's ass and Tom lets out a roar as he floods her intestines with more hot, thick sperm, this is before Terrance could even get his cock into Davida's mouth.

Seeing that Tom is spent, Terrance goes back to Davida's ass and Tom carefully pulls his dick out of Davida's cum flooded fuck-hole. Terrance quickly rams his cock into Davida's ass before any cum and gush out and Tom move up to Davida's face so she can clean his cock up. Davida locks her lips around the crown of Tom's cock and sucks, squeezing from the base of his cock with her hand and slurps out every last drop of Tom's cum, then she smile and giggles as she shows Tom her yummy sperm treat on her tongue as she rubs his cock all over her face, then Davida swallows Tom's cum. "I never knew sperm could be so yummy. I love the taste of cum," Davida says.

Terrance pounds away at Davida's cum filled ass with wet plunging sounds as Davida motions for Derek, Tyrone, and Tom to come back up to her so she can taste their dicks again.

"Damn, you are going to be the best little whore we've ever hoe-trained," Tyrone says.

Davida milks Terrance's dick with her ass muscles and before long Terrance groans out a roar and adds more sperm to Davida's intestinal tract.

Tyrone, seeing that Terrance is finished grabs the butt-plug and walks over to Davida's ass and presses the butt-plug against Davida's ass as Terrance slowly pull his dick out, and Tyrone quickly rams the butt-plug into Davida's ass trapping about five or so ounces of sperm in Davida's well fucked ass.

"Oh, I can feel your sperm sloshing around inside of me." Davida says as she lays on her back and rubs her cum filled tummy.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" Tyrone asks.

"Yes, I never knew sex could be this good. I've had sex with women, I have a girlfriend, but I never knew it could be this good, but I really do need to get back home to my girlfriend."

"Sorry princess, the days of you fucking women is over, you are our whore to use and pimp out as we please," Tyrone explains.

"But she'll be worried sick about me," Davida pleads.

"I'm sure she is, but really, she needs a MAN, not a whore, and eventually she'll move on and be happier with a real man than she ever was with a whore pretending to be a man." Tyrone pauses. "I'll be right back with your breakfast." Tyrone leaves the room and the other guys follow.

A few minutes later Tyrone walks back into Davida's room with a large bowl.

"Princess, it's been three days since you've eaten anything, we don't waste our whore's food, so we froze it and kept adding to it over the past three days, so you've got a lot of freshly microwaved cum to slurp down," Tyrone says as he passes Davida the warm bowl of cum.

Davida looks into the bowl and sloshes it around, she sniffs, "it definitely doesn't smell as good as it does fresh from the dick, " she observes. "Kinda smells a bit like bleach."

"I told you I've heard that it's better fresh, you're not the first whore we've trained and you won't be the last."

Davida tips the bowl up to her lips and takes a little taste of the cum. "It's not as bad as I was expecting, but it is better fresh." Davida tips the bowl back up and takes a full sip. "Not too bad at all, but maybe that's just because I'm so damned hungry."

"No sweetie, it's not too bad because you're a cum loving whore."

* * * * *

Back in the interview room at the police station the interview room door opens, the assistance detective hand a file to the Detective Spires. "Sorry for the interruption," the assistant says, then he leaves, closing the door behind him.

"Hold on for a moment," Detective Spires interrupts Davida's story so she can read through the file.

"Okay, Lieutenant Spires," Davida complies.

Detective Spires reads through the file, then she stops and looks at Davida, "are you the David Goldberg who went missing about three years ago?"

"Yes, Lieutenant Spires, that's what my story is about. But the way I see it, David Goldberg didn't go missing three years ago, David Goldberg died, and Davida was born."

"This Tyrone you mentioned, would that be Tyrone Anderson?"

"Yes, Lieutenant Spires."

"So Tyrone Anderson and his gang kidnapped you, rapped you, and forcibly feminized you?"

"No, they held me against my will, but that was for my own good. They never rapped me, I was willing, I loved having sex with them, but they did forcibly feminize me, again, that was for my own good." Davida looks down and pauses. "You see, sometimes transgender people are so caught up in pretending to be the gender that society tells them that they should be because of the genitals that he or she was born with, and caught up with living the expectations of their friends and family that they deny to themselves who they really are deep down and end up living a sad miserable life and many are in such denial that they don't even know why they are so sad and miserable, that was me; and Tyrone, Tom, Derek, and Terrance really set me free, but they had to hold me against my will to do so."

"Didn't they try selling you?"

"No, they did tell me that was their intent at first, but they seen how passionate I was with having sex with them. I was their best whore, so they kept me for themselves, but they freed me. Over the period of the first year they kept me chained up in the basement, but I willingly fucked them, they told me it was my 'hoe-training,' but I knew and they knew the truth, the truth was I wanted to fuck them and they knew it, they had seen that deep down I was a woman who needed to submit, to be used and abused, but that use and abuse was role play really. They never would have hurt me, they were helping me to know who I really am, but yes, their original plan was to sell me to some pimp to the whored out on the street, but not against my will, they knew I'd love being whored out and just needed to be motivated to see it myself, but when they realized how much I started to love them, they started to love me, and they never sold me, they never pimped me, they gave me all of the love, not just sex, actual love that I need and sex too and I became their very willing, live-in girlfriend, but they just called me their whore, because they knew that excited me a bit. More than a bit to be honest."

"Well Tyrone and his gang were arrested, tried, and convicted of human trafficking, one of their 'whores' got away and pressed charges."

"Yes, that was Molly. She is a whore. She works the corner of Main Street and Divide now."

"Yes, their brainwashing turned her into a whore."

"No, deep down she was a whore, just in denial like me at first. If you'd seen what I'd seen you'd know she was a whore too before Tyrone or anyone else had any influence on her. I was the one who picked her out from what I'd seen."

"What did you see with Molly?"

"Molly would talk to guys and unconsciously play with herself in front of them. Not like she'd start rubbing her clit or anything that blatant, she'd put her hands behind her back while talking to a guy and start running her fingers up and down her ass crack. When she's catch herself doing that she's play it off like she had an itch and scratch her butt cheek, but before long those fingers would find their way back to her sexy butt crack. That girl was subconsciously craving some dick in her ass. Sitting down with her at a party she'd lay back in her seat with her hand on her tummy just under her breasts and would start fidgeting with her nipple with her thumb, and be completely unaware that she's doing it because she'd still be doing it when I started talking with her. I think Molly's problem was that Tyrone and his boys are black, I think if they'd been white Molly would have willingly submitted to them. Why else would she have escaped and pressed charges against the boys and not press charges against me?"

"Okay, so how does all of this fit in with you killing your john?"

"After Molly pressed charges and Tyrone and the boys were arrested, the police investigated and found their connections, and not all of the pimps Tyrone dealt with were as nice as Tyrone was, so more of the girls who ended up with truly abusive pimps came out against Tyrone and the boys and now they'll be in prison for the rest of their lives. I love them, they are my boyfriends, I can't live without them, so I decided to go after some of those abusive pimps, give them a little pay back, so that hopefully I could be put in prison for life with my boyfriends."

"Wow." Detective Spires pauses. "One count of murder will get you twenty-five to life."

"Yes, I know, that's why I also killed Doctor Deacon Schlong, the pimp on Twenty-fifth Street, Danny Boy Long on Hamilton Avenue, and Silicon Slick Bootsie on Guinness Street."

"If you're serious about killing all of those people, you're damned lucky we no longer have the death penalty here."

"Yes, I know, Lieutenant Spires. I hated killing anyone, but I had to be with my boyfriends, and they way I see it those abusive pimps deserved it."