iWhore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

The prison bus pulls up to the maximum security prison, the gates behind the bus close, the doors on the bus open and the new inmates file out of the bus.

After the delousing and processing, Davida is directed to the cafeteria where she gets in line for her meal, she looks around and sees Tyrone, Derek, Terrance, and Tom already seated and eating. Davida gets her servings and heads toward Tyrone's table. On her way over one of the inmates trips her.

"Oh, I'm sorry bitch. My fault." The inmate says with a laugh.

Davida stares daggers at the jackass.

"Hey man, don't fuck with her." Another inmate adds in.

"Why not, she's just a little bitch, what can she do?" The jackass inmate asks.

"She's in here for the Big M," the other inmate explains.

"What, did she poison her boyfriend or something, you know, typical Bitch move?" The jackass asks.

"Nah, man..." the other inmate is interrupted.

"I slit a pimp from ear to ear, I crushed another pimp's wind pipe, I ruptured another pimp's carotid artery with a sword-hand strike, and I pried another pimp's head off of his spine with my bare hands," Davida explains.

Tyrone and the boys see what's going and springs up to Davida's aide.

"Bullshit bitch. No little sissy fagot like you could do all of that," the jackass reasons as he attempts to bitch-slap Davida.

Davida parries with her arm while simultaneously striking with two fingers between the jackass inmate's clavicles, lodging her fingers deep behind his rib cage, with the parrying arm she recoils it and strikes with two fingers under his rib cage, rupturing his sternum, and lodging her fingers deep behind his rib cage from the underside as well.

With a firm grip on the jackass inmate's rib cage, "listen here, you motherfucker. If you ever try to hurt me again, I'll kill you," Davida warns as she pulls firmly on the jackass's rib cage, "I could open your chest cavity like a book and watch your heart, lungs, and everything else spill out onto the floor." Davida pauses, "you will treat me with respect too. The state may not recognize my gender identity, but you will. I'm woman, and as you've personally just experienced, 'hell hath no fury like a woman scorn.'" Davida shoves the jackass back sending him crashing to the floor, unable to breathe.

"What the hell is going on down here?" One of the prison guards shouts.

"Vernon just tripped," some random inmate shouts back.

The guard rushes over to Vernon's aide, "is this true, Vernon?"

Vernon nods.

"I seen him hit his sternum on the corner of that table, he going to need to be taken to the infirmary," Davida suggests, "so the nurses can massage out that pain so he can breathe again."

"Okay," the guard says. The guard and another inmate helps Vernon to the infirmary.

"Oh my god girl, you are a site for sore eyes." Tyrone says as he approaches Davida.

Davida rushes to greet him, jumps up wrapping her arms and legs around him and kisses him deeply. "Oh baby, I've missed you so much. I couldn't spend another day without you," Davida says.

"Where in the hell did you learn to fight like that?" Tyrone asks.

"When I was little I was obsessed with ninja, so I begged and pleaded for my mom to pay for ninjutsu classes," Davida explains.

"So you knew how to fight like this all along?" Tyrone asks.

"Yep," Davida says with a smile.

"Had I known that I never would have tried to hoe-train you," Tyrone teases.

Davida giggles, "well you knew and I knew that deep down this is the true me, I guess I knew a bit more on the surface than you thought, I just acted the helpless role as an excuse to be hoe-trained. I love being your whore. I'd seen a picture on the internet, it was a picture of a female ninja, the caption on it said, 'female ninja: the sluttiest mammal known to man.' I'd say that's definitely true."

"Definitely true," Tyrone agrees. "Okay everyone, this is our whore, not that the ninja girl needs protection, but I'll say it anyways, she's off limits, anyone who messes with her will have to deal with me and my crew."

After the brief reunion in the middle of the cafeteria, Davida returns to the line to replace her meal that was spilled when Vernon tripped her. She joins Tyrone, Derek, Tom, and Terrance at their table.

"So you really killed those pimps?" Tyrone asks.

"Yes, I don't like having to hurt anyone, but I really couldn't spend anymore time without you boys, but that isn't the only reason, those pimp had been abusing their girls, like the girls who testified against you guys, so I was giving them some pay back and getting myself put in here to be with you," Davida explains.

"Crazy," Tyrone says, "but love can make people do some crazy shit."

"Well girl, it's good to have the family back together," Tom says as he reaches over and squeezes her butt cheek with his large hand.

After lunch Davida, Tyrone, Tom, Derek, and Terrance stroll back to their cell block. Tyrone sits on the bottom bunk in the cell and had Davida sit on his lap. Derek begins to take the blankets off of the bunks to use as some privacy curtains.

"What are you doing with those blankets?" Davida asks.

"Just trying to give us some privacy," Derek explains.

"That's not necessary, I think having an audience is pretty hot," Davida says.

"Okay, okay, you are a slutty little whore. That's all good, we'll just charge admission for the show," Derek says with a smile.

Tyrone leans Davida back and kisses her deeply taking her B-cup tit in his hand, during that three years she'd been with them they didn't just hoe-train Davida, they also put her on hormones, and paid for her to have an osterectomy, so other than her penis she looks woman now.

"Oh, god I've been missing this boys," Davida says.

"We've been missing this too, princess," Tyrone says.

"And I've really been missing..." Davida grabs Tyrone's cock through his jumpsuit. "...this."

Tom and Terrance strip out of their jumpsuits and walk over to Davida, helping her to her feet and removing her jumpsuit. Tom presses Davida firmly against the cell bars and kicks her legs apart, he kneels down and lick up and down her butt crack, and Derek, just outside the cell starts teasing Davida's nipples between the cell bars, and Davida begins to moan like the whore she is.

Tom pulls Davida's hips back and bend her over, he spanks her ass cheeks with his big dick and glide it up and down her butt crack, teasing her ass. Tom loves to watch her ass twitch with anticipation for the fucking that it's about to receive. Tom bends Davida over and slip the head of his cock into her hungry ass.

"Oh god, fuck me. I need fucked so bad," Davida begs.

Tom rams his cock hard and deep, over and over, into Davida making her moan and squeal with pleasure.

Outside the cell Derek pulls his jumpsuit down and present his engorged dick to Davida's lips through the bars of the cell. Davida greedily takes Derek's dick into her hot, wet mouth.

Tyrone lays on the floor with his dick straight up in the air, long stroking his cock, watches Davida getting fucked at both ends. "Hey bitch, why don't you come sit on this."

Davida looks over to see Tyrone's rock hard cock, she pulls way from Derek's cock and Tom pulls out of her ass. Davida step over to Tyrone, places one foot on either side of him and squats, taking Tyrone's dick into her hand and guiding it up her cock hungry ass. She gets down lower and lower until Tyrone's dick is balls deep inside of her. Tyrone pulls her down forward so the he can suck on her tits as she rides his dick, and Tom seizes the opportunity to go for a double penetration. Tom kneels down behind Davida and presses his massive cock against her ass and slowly begins to push in allowing her time to relax, not just forcing it in. Davida realizes what's going on and relaxes.

"Oh God yes, double penetrate me, I need two big black cocks in my ass," Davida begs.

Davida's ass slowly adjusts as Tom gently works his cock into her inch by inch, never feeling so stretched, so filled, so in lust for the sex her men are giving her Davida moans and screams with pleasure.

Tom finally gets all of the way inside Davida's ass with is big cock and starts fucking her ass brutally. Tyrone bites her nipple sending her over the edge and she squirts her tranny cum across Tyrone's belly. Derek and Terrance walk over to Davida and start spanking her face repeatedly with their dicks. Davida grabs Derek's and Terrance's dicks and takes the heads of their dicks into her mouth and moans with pleasure at the taste of their precum leaking over her tongue.

Davida starts sucking back and forth between Derek's dick and Terrance's dick as Tom and Tyrone continue to savagely ass-fuck her.

Tom lets out a loud roar as his cock pumps his sperm deep into Davida's insides, Davida cums across Tyrone's belly again with the pleasure of feeling so full of two huge dicks and not a massive load of sperm. Tom's and Davida's orgasms start a chain reaction and Tyrone buck up inside of Davida violently with his cock pumping more thick hot sperm inside of her and Derek and Terrance unload their dicks all over Davida's face, her neck, on her tits, and in her long hair.

Davida collapses on top of Tyrone, panting. Tom pulls his dick out of her ass and Derek and Terrance help Davida to her feet. They hand Davida her jumpsuit, but she's too worn out and weak for the very pleasurable sex she just had, but she knows that she must return to her cell, so the slings her jumpsuit over her shoulder and stumbles out of Tyrone's cell, walking down the cell block completely naked. Thick white sperm slowly oozing out of her ass and down her legs with each wobbly step. The other inmates either turn away not wanting to see such a disgusting site, but knowing better than to be disrespectful while other look on cheering for the sexy show and giving her wolf-calls as she walks past with sperm oozing out of her ass, down her legs, and spackled thickly in her hair.

Davida makes it to her cell and collapse on the bottom bunk.

Eventually Davida get's transferred to Tyrone's cell, where the top bunk remains empty because she sleeps cuddling with Tyrone. And they all live as happily ever after as their prison environment will allow.