IWillSubmit38 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! I'm a virgin! You. You think you want me? You want to be with me? I wanted you to treat me like a slut but I won't beg you. I won't let you have me! I loved it when the guard forced me but you already know that. You read my journals! I am. Not. Anyone that you would want to keep! I'm only good for a quick fuck! I'm twisted! Now, get. Off. Of. Me!" She shrieked.

Riley was unhinged in her state of arousal and confusion. She bucked and pushed against him, twisting and twirling, trying to get away from this enormous man. She knew she was not equipped to fight him off, but she wasn't rational. She was a pure animal in that moment and terrified by the primal sensations he was causing her to have. She didn't believe he really desired her except carnally. The heat inside her ignited becoming molten lava, running down her legs, slick and sweet. Despite her petite frame, she was well-conditioned and like anyone could, she landed a lucky punch. She brought her palm up hard into his nose. Logan was blinded momentarily with pain. Her lithe body slipped from his grasp and she raced for the door bolting out it. She paused looking around at the nothingness surrounding them. He had taken her to the middle of nowhere on a farm in Bumfucked Egypt for all she knew. She took barely a second before she bolted toward the tall corn. She could get lost inside the tall rows of corn and get away from him. All she knew in that moment was Logan confused her and she needed to get away from him. He deserved better than the likes of her.

She had no shoes on and the gravel pierced her flesh. He'd dulled her sensations with the drugs he'd given her so she wasn't really feeling that pain. She pushed herself with every ounce of energy she had. She was not strong, but she was fast. She was steps from the corn when she heard Logan's feet pounding the ground behind her. She increased her speed running as fast as she could and just as she thought she was going to get away from his grasp, he ripped her off her feet twisting up off the ground and into his arms. He turned them both so his back took the brunt of the fall and he cradled her against him tightly, protectively wrapping himself around her as they skidded to the ground in a cloud of dust. She had the wind knocked out of her temporarily and she gasped as she felt his steely muscles locking around her tightly.

"Damn it Riley! You lay here and be still! You. Are. Mine! Mine Riley! You will not, leave my protection and I will not, let you go! You didn't realize it but you had a twisted, evil, man stalking you, planning to rape you! He hacked our system trying to locate you through your erotic chat sessions, but I found him in our system before he got to your terminal and figured out who you were! You are your worst enemy Riley! I will do what you asked me to do, begged me to do, in countless chats. Do we need to revisit those to refresh your memory? You know exactly what you said to me, exactly how you begged me to take you and make you mine. Well, I did and now, you are mine! I promised you I would and I have every intention of fulfilling my promises to you, whether you like it or not."

Logan firmly held her. His hands grabbed her workout pants tugging them down over her perfect soft, round bottom. Oh, how he wanted her. He would make love to her one day but not today. Today he'd take her just the way she wanted him to. He would do all the things she begged him to do. He would fulfill her desires. She was now nearly naked before him. His large hand brushed down her trembling abdomen. He slipped inside the elastic of her soaking wet panties and his hand dipped into her curls. He cupped her mound as one finger slipped into her folds. Riley wriggled away from his hand but Logan continued. He groaned pressing his open lips on her neck licking and sucking the soft skin into his eager mouth. Her body was warm and wet with sweat. She was so tight around his finger when he pressed slightly up into her entrance he was shocked. He couldn't believe how slippery wet and so insanely tight she was for him, all for him. No man had ever had her before now and no one but him ever would!

Riley heard his zipper skip open and he reached down pulling his huge thick cock from his pants. He pulled hard and ripped down her panties. He pressed her down forcing her against the dusty ground. She turned seeing his long, thick cock being circled by his hand. Her body shook believing he would take her right here, face down on the ground where she lay with her legs being forced apart by the muscular thighs wrenching her legs apart. Logan held her in place but his cock didn't force his way into her. Logan instead was jerking himself roughly and precum dripped on Riley's buttocks and sex. The sound of his fast pulls was unmistakable as Logan's breathing became increasingly ragged. His hard cock pressed down against the crack of Riley's ass, lightly sliding between the cheeks of her ass while he masturbated faster and faster. Finally, he arched his head back and with a roar wet, hot, white, thick streams of cum kicked out of his cock saturating Riley's pussy and ass marking Riley in a primal lust filled action. He pressed his cheek against hers and whispered in her ear, "You are mine Riley!"

He was the one who would take that sweet cherry from her! Riley trembled feeling vile yet also conflicted as she had felt his cock pulse and jerk shooting his hot seed all over her ass. It had turned her on in the strangest way yet.

Logan flipped her over to her back and his mouth dropped on Riley's clit. He licked her greedily. He groaned tasting her sweet juices while holding her pelvis down. Riley was struggling against him, but he easily held her in place, licking and sucking up and down over the bundle of nerves between her legs. He licked down her slit pushing his tongue into her. He held her wriggling body beneath him as he was biting down on her clit, sucking it mercilessly until her silence ended and she was moaning loudly, gasping, shaking, and groaning as her body tightened. She couldn't believe he was doing this. She spun wildly getting tighter and tighter wound until finally her head kicked back and her eyes rolled into her head. He ripped an orgasm from her and she arched into an upside-down V. He wouldn't stop there though, not after the way she'd taunted him. He brought her up and took her over the edge again and again until his face was coated in her sweet sticky cum. She'd orgasmed so many times she was on the ground, boneless with her legs splayed wide and she was completely spent. He rested on his elbow smirking at her. He wiped his mouth off in a self-satisfied gloating gleam. He placed one finger barely inside her vagina, slightly parting her with his finger before demanded, "This is mine! No one will ever have you but me! But you will give yourself freely to me. I will hear you beg me to take you! I will not take your virginity until you do! Trust me kitten, I have so many ways to assure that you will beg me that I know this to be a certainty and mark my words Kitten, it won't be a long time from now."

Logan picked up his girl and threw her over his shoulder caveman style with her long hair dangling down and her ass up in the air and her pants around her ankles. He swatted her ass hard with his hand ordering her not to ever run from him again.

"I will always chase you down and bring you home." Logan growled.

His creamy spunk smeared over her body. She felt his slick heated cum smeared by his huge hand. The stinging blows on her bright red bottom marked her in another way of claiming her as his. He had sucked her skin until purple marks had formed from the suction also claiming her body as his. Something inside her clenched, deep inside, awakened by his primitive ways. She both loved and hated herself for the sensations he pulled from her with such ease.

Swat ... Swat ... Swat! His hand cracked down across her glowing cheeks all the way into the house. He picked up a black permanent marker and scrawled his name across her ass telling her she would not leave their home again without having him mark his name across the body part of his choosing and she wasn't going to leave his side until he knew with certainty she understood she was his and his alone!

She shrieked fighting to get away from the monstrous man's overpowering grip. She loved and hated him in this moment, but she'd told him she would fight him and she was true to her word. The more she struggled the hotter she became. Her pussy was drenched now and literally was dripping down his shoulder carrying her into the house. Riley pulled his hair, kicked her feet, bucked and flailed in his arms making him work to keep this small pet in his grasp. She was no kitten now, she was a little tiger. Finally, he needed a break so he tied her splayed on his bed face down. He needed a moment's peace from this tiny tigress to make them something to eat and right now he'd had enough. Logan was shocked that he was heaving gasps by the time he was done tying her to his bed. He smiled and patted her bright red butt then he kissed her.

"Kitten, that was surprisingly fun! I won't need gym time today and I'd dare say neither will you."

He sat on the bed beside her and moved her hair out of his way. He pulled out a shiny diamond studded collar and applied it to her neck locking it in place and putting the key on a chain he wore around his neck. He wrapped two leather bands around her wrists locking them in place also. The wrist bands clipped to the neck band both allowing him to have her arms up so he could see her beautiful breasts. Several minutes later he had taken each arm and clamped them to the neck collar but her ankles remained tied spread to the bed. Her soft round breasts were now jutting out just like she was planning to lay back on her pillow. Logan adored the helpless appearance of her cuffed and collared. He thought about if he should let her walk about free again already, but he knew Riley needed to understand her role and how totally she was under his control. He realized she was not going to stop fighting him so he had a few choices to make. One, he could let her struggle and fight with him over and over which was quite fun for him, but potentially could lead to her injuring herself. Two, he could keep her bound to the bed ,or Three, he could hobble her with a short spreader bar between her legs. He liked the latter best. He quickly got a spreader bar with chains attached to it and he made quick work of hobbling her. She would fight him every step of the way if he let her, but for now he was going to enjoy watching her roam the house with her legs spread, naked and bound for his enjoyment.

When he finally had her virginity it would be at her hand and he was certain she would settle down then. He only had to be patient. For now, he was going to work on getting her to be on a razor's edge sexually and he would have so much fun making her wriggle against and under his body. He simply couldn't wait for the lessons to begin. He fed Riley lunch all while she was a gorgeous shade of crimson.

After she was done eating, it was Logan's turn to eat. He settled between her lovely long legs. His tongue teased and tormented her clit. He could tell by her tasty wetness she enjoyed his ministrations despite what she said, which was less than complimentary. Her body was speaking volumes louder than her voice was, as evidenced by the shiny glistening coating on her legs.

"Riley, you have had one and only one encounter with a man before me, so you are no slut despite what you believe. You didn't seek out that freak and because you were aroused doesn't make you anything beyond normal. You have desires to be taken against your will. That is one of the most common female fantasy, period. That doesn't make you twisted or deviant. To be quite honest, your desires only make me want you more. I can't wait to make you beg for me. I'd love to make you do so now and that's my next goal. I want to see if I can get there today. What do you think will happen? Do you think I'll get my wish?"

"Not in a fucking million years you fucking bastard. Let me go!" Riley seethed as Logan held her with her bottom resting against his thigh and Logan's erection pressing into her back. He chained her to the bed and left her while he formed his next plan and in moments she was sound asleep.

Logan wanted Riley to love him. He certainly was in love with her, not only because she was beautiful, which she was, but because she made him want to be someone better than he was. When he'd been in the military special forces he'd done some heinous things he regretted. He'd been recruited by the government in a trade for time off his sentence. He had mad hacking skills that had gotten him into deep trouble when he was a teen but they recruited him to join the government and had sent him into special forces when he was just old enough to join the marines. He'd been in trouble as a teen for hacking into a secure government data base. There were only a handful of truly genius level hackers the government watched and he'd been on the list since he was fifteen. His skills had proved him to be an invaluable asset for the government, but he'd had enough and finally had thrown in the towel to join the private sector. He naturally continued to do work for the CIA because you really never get out when you're as talented as Logan, but he'd had enough of trapesing all over the world and needed to do something that didn't fuck with his sleep the way some things had doing the work he'd done for the government overseas. There were some benefits though, he'd developed skills learning how to train assets for the government. Though Riley was no asset for the government she would be easily programmed by him.

He'd seen how they broke prisoners and retrained them. He was certain he could help his little kitten with these same tactics. For her, he would always find a way to be the best he could be. For her, he could be the person she counted on. She deserved that. She had surely punished herself enough for crimes she'd committed when she was so young. If she wasn't worthy of being loved, he didn't know if anyone was. She'd suffered more than enough in his eyes. He had to get into her destroyed psyche and reorient her so she felt deserving of the love he was more than ready to offer her. He was certain all he needed to do was break her down and build her back up. It would be harder for him in all reality than it would for her, but he could do anything he needed to do for his girl.

Logan swallowed hard and inhaled. "Kitten."

"Kitten, my little sweet Kitten, will you allow me to fuck you now?"

Riley blinked up at him confused. She'd been asleep. After he'd laid her on the bed and bound her she'd fallen deeply asleep after exhausting herself with her efforts to escape and fight him. Logan was now sitting on the edge of the bed with a steaming plate of food for her. The sun had gone down and she was disoriented. Was it supper time already? Several hours had flown by as Riley passively slept on his bed covered by the white down comforter looking like a vision or an angel. He'd stood watching her for nearly an hour before he finally retreated to the kitchen to cook for his little tigress knowing she'd be famished from her workout.

Riley thought about her dream. She had just been on stage dancing erotically for Logan, stripping and twirling on a pole with her long dark hair floating around her body. His eyes hadn't left her body and she had loved the fact she got him so heated. Even though that dream wasn't real, she knew how he looked at her and though she had no intention of following through with what she wanted to do with him, she couldn't help the fact that he aroused something so primal inside her. She knew Logan had become desperate to press against her. He wanted to take her, no matter if she wanted him or not. He wanted to make her drip with heat for him until he took her as she struggled beneath him and somewhere inside she wanted that so desperately. She didn't deserve a man who cared about her. She deserved to be treated like the whore she knew she was. Who gets excited being forced to suck off a disgusting rapist? Only whores enjoyed being trotted past other people wearing cum that was drying to them and then later masturbated to the memories of gagging on a cock and being told that he'd be back to fuck her. She was a disgusting person who had hurt an old man, a cop, a mother and a defenseless little toddler. She should never be happy and the fact that she'd been such a worthless slut on top of all that made her lower than pond scum. Who did she think she was wanting Logan to care for her. He just didn't understand what a worthless human being she really was.

Riley realized she hadn't been dancing for Logan except in her dreams. She shook her head and vowed to fight him as soon as she could again. She was determined to hurt him so he'd leave her the fuck alone and realize she was not the person he wanted her to be. So just as Logan uncuffed her Riley stretched provocatively then sat up. She glanced at the door a second but Logan noticed immediately and raised his brows shaking his head. His hand extended toward Riley in an unspoken command. She forced herself to move toward him keeping the comforter tight around her. Logan's eyes burned when he pulled her up into his arms with alacrity allowing the comforter to remain wrapped around her for the moment. His hooded gaze showed the lust clearly present. She saw the huge bulge filling his jeans uncomfortably but he was trying to ignore it.

Riley was so fucking beautiful, erotically sensual and sexy. She had rocked his world since the first moment he laid eyes on her. He wanted her virginity, but he'd promised her she'd beg him to fuck her before he would take it and he would not break his word, but there were so many other things he could still do with her to loosen her up so she would do just that. For now, he would have to take her orgasm by sweet orgasm, over and over. She would beg him to take her long before he would break his word. He needed to earn her trust. It would take time, which he had and it would be a sweet journey to get to his goal of earning her love. Oh, the life they would have one day. It all began right now.

Riley saw how flagrantly his desire was for her. She would continue to poke him. He would eventually snap and brake his word. Her spark of defiance would manipulate him and she planned to drive him mad. She leaned forward and took the bite of food he'd held from the spoon in front of her. She licked the spoon with her tongue like it was a juicy thick cock, his juicy thick cock. She twisted her tongue around and around the spoon licking up and down it then stuck her finger in her mouth and repeated the same action never breaking eye contact with him. Logan inhaled sharply leaning back on the bed post to watch her.

"Someone woke in a good mood, didn't they Kitten?" Logan said settling his fingers on her clit through the comforter moving in slow languid circles. She was not going to win this battle.

"You do not want to play the games you're playing Kitten. You may not be able to handle the results you'll earn." Logan said in a ragged breathy voice.

He continued working between her legs until she was so slick and wet the comforter was damp all the way to the outside where his fingers were. Her arousal ignited a red flush in her cheeks. He continued to feed and played with her until he asked, "Do you want me to fuck you?"

She trembled arching her head back and moaned loud and long as her legs quaked but she shook her head. She was so close to an orgasm she was just about to go off. Logan could see that clearly but he needed her desperate for this to work. He stopped himself and dropped her back down on the bed just as she was about to fall over the edge and cum in his arms. He dropped down on her and held her arms in place so she couldn't finish herself. Logan would not have this game won by her. He pounced down over her pulling her into his powerful chest watching her breathing so hard and trying to press her wanton body against him. He wrestled her arms above her once again and bound her arms to the headboard tying her wrists with a longer set of hidden cuffs. She could move, but she couldn't reach herself to finish the game she'd been certain she'd win. She would be required to beg him to fuck her or she'd have to impale herself on his cock, which he planned to make readily available for her to use. This was a dangerously difficult game for him.