IWillSubmit38 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her legs were still spread wide due to the spreader bar. He crawled between her legs then slowly slid the comforter off leaving her heaving chest gasping for air. He stared at the glow of her face. Her cheeks were hot pink. Her eyes, half lidded looked up at him angrily knowing she had crossed a line and she had no idea how to get back to the other side again. Logan began with his tongue licking her sticky juices off both of her thighs. He unclipped her legs and tossed the spreader bar on the floor for the moment. He wanted her legs free to kick and struggle with him. He loved it when she fought him. My God she tasted better than anything he'd ever had in his mouth before. His cock was like titanium, throbbing and pulsing between his legs needing to have a release which he decided to do right now. He watched her eyes as he took his hand and encircled the thick length of his raging hard on and began stroking himself while her legs were wedged open wide laying helplessly beneath him. She knew he easily could fuck her and steal that sweet glistening hole filled with her cherry. She was at his mercy. He smirked and pressed his cock at her entrance, but he went no further. He would not fuck her though she was certain he would. He pushed her legs further apart making her understand her vulnerability. Precum dripped from his dick and slid down her wet pussy.

She gasped, certain he was about to enter her. Instead, as soon as he was certain she had backed away from the edge of her climax, he gently began to suckle one nipple into his mouth then the other all while his rhythm increased and the sound of his heated stroking filled the room. He left each peak wet and blew hot breaths lightly over her nipples making them stand erect and sensual for his eyes to devour. He delicately and ever so lightly skimmed his thumb just barely over her tip of her clit bringing her enough sensation to drive her mad and nearing, once again, the brink of an orgasm. Each time she grew blazingly close. But it was like he was inside her mind and he knew instinctively exactly when her horny body was on fire. He stopped, holding her splayed, wet, stimulated body in a hazy state beyond anything she'd ever known. Twice that first night he let himself come all over her but then sat waiting with a sexy knowing smile for her to settle down just so he could bring her back up. She hated him in these moments. She had no idea what to do now that she understood she had lost this game.

Logan reminded her time and again, if she wanted to have him fuck her all she needed was to simply beg him. He was clear that all she needed to say was please fuck me. He was so patient as she refused him. Each night he tied her arms above her on the bed allowing her enough room to move comfortably, but not enough to finish herself. He watched her pee, bathed her and never allowed her a moment to herself. He also tied her legs during the long nights so she couldn't get herself off on the bed either. Logan, the bastard, would leave her writhing in agonizing passion while he'd sleep cuddled against her backside. She laid for hours each night insane with desire, dripping juices down her legs. They dried slowly and uncomfortably. Her over-inflamed skin was always lit up like it was on fire from his continued ministrations until she'd finally, fitfully, fall asleep and dream of being fucked. Now she understood what it was like to be a walking billboard of wanton desire. She didn't know how much more she could take.

He again began by suckling her nipples the night she'd finally known she had reached her breaking point. He reached down and rubbed her until she was raising her hips to get more contact. She was moaning loud and her head rocked back into the bed. He loved the color of her face and the look in her eyes. He brought her to the edge again and again but tonight he had changed their positions. She was on her hands and knees and his rock-hard cock was seated at the entrance to her cunt. It wasn't a pussy or a vagina anymore in her mind, it was a cunt that needed fucking. She was beyond all reason after days of being on the edge. He reminded her that all she needed to do was beg him or rock herself on his cock. He really had never given her the chance to do that though. He needed her to beg him, but this was getting to him too. Tonight, he'd swiftly flipped her over and pulled her up on her knees. His rigid dick was bare back gliding up and down at the entrance of her pussy. He stayed there so close, yet so far away. His fingers glided again with feather-light touches over her clit in circles and occasionally tapping the nub of wires sending bolts of electric bliss through her but never enough to get her over the top. They were both breathing heavy ragged breaths and Riley was shaking with need so furiously she shifted her hips back almost pushing herself onto his pole. Logan knew this was when he should jack off over her sweet ass but his body refused to move.

He circled her clit so tenderly, played with her nipples, leaned over her back kissing her neck and then he was breathing against her ear. He was so close to entering her. What was he doing? He was fully seated at the entrance poised to go in, toying with her. Riley couldn't stop herself again. She needed his body inside her. She only needed to say please. Just one word and he'd end this never-ending ache in her groin. She was sweating and panting. She heard his light groan and knew if she didn't do something soon he'd back away from her and get his pleasure, lock her back up desperate for him to push into her. Surely, he'd snap if she just pushed back a little now, right? His fingers tormented her again but tonight he didn't move away.

"Oh! Oh! Oh God!" she heard herself murmur like a prayer.

Her legs trembled with desire. Her flesh prickled with goosebumps and her breaths came in rapid gasps and moans. He lightly twirled her nub watching her sweat and shake against him while he wrapped his huge muscled chest around her placing his cheek into the curve of her neck. Riley tossed her head back arching herself and turning to catch his eyes with hers. They both froze, locked in a battle they would both be victors in tonight. Logan's eyes were fierce with desire and Riley wanted everything he offered. She pushed back against him and his head was now pushed just inside her entrance, yet still he didn't advance.

"God!" Logan groaned nearly coming as the tightness encircled the head of his cock. He could not allow himself the pleasure of moving inside her! Not until she begged him, but dear God wasn't this her way of begging? He wanted to allow himself this illusion, but rational thought stopped him cold. If he didn't do this right she wouldn't break and she'd never really be his. He was about to pull back and continue his slow torment of Riley, because he knew in this moment, she was the one in control now. She started this game but he was going to make her end it right now!

Logan began subtly backing away when Riley went insane with the need to be filled, to have him inside her. Riley's voice shocked them both, "Please don't Logan! Oh, please!"

He inhaled sharply needing to end this right now.

"Please what kitten?" his voice nearly broke as he smiled and tears bit the corners of his eyes unbidden. He was aching with need worse than anything he'd ever felt before and praying she continued.

Riley had lost the game and she knew it, but something in his voice comforted her. She turned to see his face, stunned by the glossy liquid glistening in his eyes. Was that a tear? Was he crying for her? He was! "Please love me." She whispered nearly so quiet it was almost inaudible, but Logan heard it with his soul. It was screaming to him and he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her upright on her knees pushing her cheek toward him so his mouth could crash over hers.

"Please take me, hold me. I need you, please!" came her begging breath.

That was all he needed to hear. She pushed back slightly knowing he'd told her she needed to push herself onto him, but at the same moment Logan thrust into her unable to wait a second longer after she'd finally consented and begged him to take her virginity. She gasped at the sharp pinch of his cock tearing through the barrier of her virginity and then cried out loud. His engorged cock was so hard and deliciously compressed inside her. Her warm walls milked him and pulsing heated moisture was cocooning around him so tightly. It was beyond anything even in his wildest dreams and yet despite his bliss he waited. It took every ounce of strength he had to allow her a moment to adjust. Then slowly he rocked in and out of the heated crushing grip surrounding him. He was fighting every urge not to burst this very moment, but he wanted her face to face with him to watch as her eyes rolled back in her head right before she came just as they always did. Reluctantly he pulled out and laid her down on the bed rolling her to her back. He pushed her legs wide around him and lowered his large frame over her tiny curves then slipped inside again luxuriating in her gripping, sweet, wet heat. He loved the way her eyes fell half-lidded looking up into his. His mouth was over hers tasting her sweet tongue and circling it while he pushed in and out of her languidly. He loved that he felt the pulsing of his cock throbbing inside her sugary gripping pussy. Her thighs trembled on his hip and she panted "oh, God, oh Logan!" before words stumbled to his ears he'd waited for so long to hear.

"Oh...my...God... Logan ... Please ... please, please make me cum. I ..I need you!"

With that, he'd won, they'd both won. He rocked her so slowly giving her all the time he could so she could adjust to the fullness of his large cock stretching her so deliciously. His mouth dropped to her nipples, first one, then the other sucking them greedily over and over into his heated mouth. The suction and swirling tip of his tongue licked the pebbled peaks up and she moaned and clenched her stomach muscles causing Logan's eyes to bug.

"God Riley, do that again!" he whispered tipping his head back enjoying that clenching squeeze wrapping around him.

Riley looked up at him puzzled, but before she could ask him he said "clench onto me again."

She clamped the muscles inside her down around his length causing his balls to lift until he groaned "Ah! Yes!"

He held her rounded hips in a death grip, holding himself back, afraid to hurt her, up until she looked in to his eyes and in another begging breath, she whispered, "More... Logan, harder!"

He stopped for a moment utterly startled. He stared at her in amazement as her words registered in his mind. Slowly his heavy balls began to lightly bounce against her ass as he quickened his pace. He rocked in and out, side to side, back and forth but she didn't seem satisfied yet. He watched her lifting to meet him and her face was glowing the faster he went. He began to pound inside her, rapid fire piston thrusting so deep into her core he was burying himself balls deep inside her and she was loving it. She moaned as loud as he did then and though at first, he was concerned, but that subsided. He listened for signs of her agony, but only heard slapping, moans and groans of their skin clapping against each other passionately. The sounds were lust and heat, all slick, sweet and soaking wet passion sliding of skin on skin, gripping him and pulling them both over the top. He watched her face and noted her abdomen trembling under his. He lifted her legs above his shoulders and slowed for a bit enjoying every second inside her luscious inferno. Her back arched and her eyes closed slightly and began the roll up into her head until she began tightening into a coil. He took his thumb and circled her clit spinning her gently then harder and harder until he was pounding into her so hard he was certain she was going to go off. They had climbed the peak and now they spiraled down in a mingled orgasmic crash. He dropped her legs to the bed and sucked her lip into his mouth pinching her nipples and fucking her like an animal. She whimpered screams into his mouth and he ate them like a starving man's first feast.

Her body shuddered with tremors building to full body quaking seizures. Her gripping, orgasm clenched around him in a spasm, milking his blazing, blistering passion. She was pulsing around him until his white-hot seed poured into her as he shouted his release out like it was agonizing bliss. Nothing had ever hurt so good in his life! His seed kicked out in waves, spurt after spurt penetrating her core. The grunting pounding slap of his skin on hers and their moaning groans heightened with the delicious feel of his seed spilling from his cock racing inside her toward it's goal. He had hoped to fill her womb with their child as soon as he could. He wanted her tied to him every way he could. His fingers stretched protectively caressing her lower abdomen when he thought of the child they would love planted inside her, but they had time for that. Then he was distracted back to the present because she was screaming her release under him and her legs wrapped around him pulling her down toward her, something he'd only hoped for was now happening. He needed her, this beautiful woman, his little kitten, Riley.

He continued devouring her mouth, kissing her passionately. He was consumed with every tremor ebbing from her as she finally relaxed into his arms. They descended to the soft comforter in a blissful tangle of arms and legs. They were locked in a moment so surreal to them both, it was as if their minds were unable to conceive such wonder. He'd wrapped his arms around Riley to assure her he was exactly where he wanted to be. He was lost in her and certain he would blindly stumble around inside her forever, if he could have her love. Their breathing slowed and he pulled her against him, embracing this stunning creature feeling her pulsating all around his softening cock. Riley was so tight he didn't slip out from her and he wasn't about to move to break that connection. She was warm, wet and she clenched around him whenever she moved. He would spend every moment of the rest of his life basking in her warmth if only she would let him in. His eyes stung, burning the corners unbidden tears came to him once again. He bit them back knowing men cried, but not when they needed to be strong for the woman they loved. He felt well and truly blessed wrapped in her arms. He arched back to take her in and their eyes locked. She had the most perplexing gaze. He reverently cherished that look on her face. He was enraptured with his woman's ability to make him feel the awestruck. She leveled him. Looking at her was like a glorious sunrise and a shooting star combined in her soul.

Riley studied Logan as he bestowed tender kisses adoringly against her lips, cheeks and forehead. The damp sheen of her wet breasts glistened on her body and she noticed his wide, muscular chest was also lightly coated with a moist heat from the passionate sex they'd shared. She wanted to believe that this wasn't just sex to him though. Had he had tears in his eyes? Did he mean to kiss her like she wasn't just someone to be fucked? If this was like the movies, he had just kissed her like he loved her or at least like he cared for her. Could that be possible? She was so confused by his displays of affection toward her. This wasn't at all what the guard looked like after he was through with her. He'd been determined to defile her. This was not at all like that. She simply knew this was something she'd never felt before. She liked it. No, that wasn't a strong enough word. She loved it. She looked up at Logan and smiled. She gave him a full, radiant smile that he'd never seen before. She knew he'd never seen it before because she'd never given anyone that much of her before. She couldn't help herself. She wanted him to know how she felt in his arms, but she was so afraid this wasn't real, she had misinterpreted everything.

Her small frame fit into his so perfectly. She rested her ear on his chest listening to the steady thump of his heart. His arms pulled her as close as he could get her whispering into her wild hair, "Riley. I've never felt anything like that in my life. Thank you for letting me have that piece of you. I won't ever let you go. I mean that with all my heart. You are so special. I want you to understand that."

"Logan." Was all she said before tears streamed down her cheeks. She didn't know she could feel like this. She didn't know if he understood how diametrically opposed that encounter was from her first experience with sex. She was still struggling with her dark desires, needs and wondered what he would think of her when the passion of this moment cooled. Things were always different for her. She didn't deserve such bliss. She had such a horrific past. How could any man really love her? She couldn't think about that right now, it filled her with fear and horror. She was too content and though she was afraid of it, she felt happy for the first time in years. She knew she didn't deserve to be, but she was. She liked his huge protective arms encircling her. She blinked up into his eyes uncertain, yet hopeful, she could change her life and put her past where it belonged. Was that even possible?

He wrapped her up in a tight squeeze and asked her, "What would you enjoy doing now?

"This." She said laying her head on his shoulder.

He chuckled then curled around her, swinging his heavy leg over her hips and pulling her back into his arms. He loved her hair sprawled all around him, lying on his chest and tickling his stomach. He breathed in the scent of Lavender and Jasmine while pulling his fingers through her hair, grasping the thick mane of dark curls and gathering it. He tucked it up and across his neck and shoulder like a thick scarf. Her soft warm curves slid perfectly against him and his mind reveled at the change from captive to willing participating partner. He simply felt blessed. His eyes closed and he kissed the top of her head again just as he began to drift off to sleep wrapped around her warmth listening to her breathing ease and settle.

Riley's breathing soon shifted into a deep sleeping pattern and her mouth opened slightly with her contented breathing. Her tiny hands seemed to reach for him frequently, which made him utterly elated. He was living the dream he'd desired with the most beautiful woman in the world. She was full of dark heated passion. He would wait to explore every twisted desire she wanted to chase. He would take her against her will. She indicated she enjoyed that. He would willingly give her anything she wanted, except if she asked him to let her go. That, he would never do. A bolt of fear left him cold. He knew the dangers that threatened her especially if anyone discovered her attachment to him. He lived a dangerous life and he'd fucked over many dangerous people in his work, but he had promised to keep Riley safe. The one threat, the most dangerous of them, laid with her in his arms as she lay sleeping was the only one he would not protect her from because if she ever tried to leave him he would lose his mind. He had informed her of that risk though in many different chat sessions. It wasn't his fault she hadn't taken those seriously. The thought of her leaving him left him in a cold sweat. Instinctively he reached above him. After he heard the click of the chains securing the bands on her wrists and collar to the top of the bed he felt himself relax and he drifted off to sleep.