iZombie: The Wanking Dead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,588 Followers

"Ooooh, not bad. Fuck me slowly now, baby, give me time to get reacquainted with that big cock... mmmmmm, just the way I remember it. Only not... as... deep..."

In the doorway, Liv didn't seem to be in control of the frantic rhythm her fingers possessed. She was only letting them rub inside her, outside her, the stroking feverish but the pleasure unhurried. She felt as if she'd been waiting for this—patiently awaiting every iota of pleasure she now felt. All the fantasies she'd ever had, all the old love affairs, were a pale echo compared to this intoxicating spectacle. As close as a zoo animal behind glass, and as far away.

Major was giving Gilda the depth she'd asked for, refreshing her memory as much as she required. Soft cries of pleasure filled Gilda's mouth, barely contained by propriety, almost eclipsed by the sound of her body scrabbling over the bedspread in a frenzy of desire. Liv wasn't sure if she was trying to meet Major's powerful, steady thrusts or get away from them. Gilda clawed at the sheets beneath her. Whatever she wanted, she was getting his cock. Pistoning into her as savagely as Gilda could possibly ask for.

"I'm gonna come," Major gasped, slamming himself into her audibly, his thrusts as loud as her hands rending the sheets. "Let's see how hot that warm cunt gets—when I've come inside it."

"It'll be on fire!" Gilda dug her fingers into the mattress. "Just like it is now!"

Liv stabbed two fingers inside herself, her hips grinding down on the fuck she was giving herself. She thought of walking in on them, demanding to join them, her clothes left far behind. Just the thought of their eyes on her naked body pushed her inward, centered all her clenching body on her madly rutting fingers. She felt it on her fingertips, the tension and the release at the same time. She was touching her orgasm.

"Shoot it in me!" Gilda demanded, arching herself, her sex into sucking circles on his prick. Fucking the mattress as hard as she was fucking him. "All of it, in me, I want it all!"

Major crashed on top of her, his broad body engulfing hers, and he pressed into her and she pressed into the mattress, buried so deep that all Liv could see were her outstretched hands, her splayed feet, curled toes begging eloquently for relief. The bed finally had its say, bedsprings croaking as Major violently made his conquest. If he was coming, it was for more than a minute, splattering the aching walls of Gilda's cunt with his release.

Liv imagined Gilda's womanhood sucking needfully at his dick, draining every molten drop from him, as her own once had. Until it had to end, fingers pried free of the mattress, toes falling back into neat symmetry. Major rolled off Gilda with a long sigh, and Liv could see her again, perspiring, skin as red as her hair, lingering spasms of joy animating her like a disinterested puppeteer.

"Oh, sweetie, I needed that," Gilda moaned. "And I don't think I was the only one."

She certainly wasn't, Liv thought.

"Liv?" She whirled around. Peyton was there, her olive skin and dark hair coolly rounded away in the darkened hallway—a vampire come with a claim on Liv's soul.

Vampire Peyton, Liv thought. Yummy.

"I didn't like the way we left things," Peyton said, hesitantly confessional. "I tried knocking, but no one seemed to be answering, and the door was open and, uh... I heard noises... what... were you doing?"

"Let me show you," Liv said, beckoning her closer.

***

"First of all, I'm not upset," Liv said, bursting into the bedroom before Major could put on his pants. "Sit, sit—you can be modest if you want, that's fine, but I'm not mad. Gilda, letting it all hang out, nice, nice. Not mad at you either, by the way. How could I be mad at my boyfriend for being a man and sampling the succulent feast of your creamy bosom? Oh, and this is Peyton. We've recently begun experiencing the forbidden dance of lesbian desire together."

Gilda didn't move her lips saying "Is she high?"

"I don't think so," Major whispered back.

"Isn't the forbidden dance the lambda?" Peyton said.

Liv folded her hands together, running them over her cheeks like a schoolgirl with a crush. "Major, I know we can't have sex because of... my Kabbalistism. But we can still have sex! Just with other people! While we're together! Maybe while recording it or watching it from a discrete distance—I didn't feel any jealousy, watching as you delivered Gilda to the rapture that she can only find in the arms of a lover. And would you be jealous as I tasted the sumptuous fruit of Peyton's garden, savoring the flavors that only a woman can truly taste?"

"A... a literal garden or a sex-garden?"

"I only have a sex-garden," Peyton said nervously.

"And what a sex-garden!" Liv said. "Oh, and the... Kabbalistisa is totally cool with me and her sex-garden. Or Gilda's sex-garden."

"Female sex-gardens in general," Major guessed.

"Yes," Liv confirmed, then nodded at Gilda. "Hey."

"Hey."

"And Major, Peyton's wanted to bang you since she walked in on you in the shower!"

"I have not!"

Liv took her hand and squeezed it. "Pey, this is a safe space for being a slut. Look at him. Look at how cute my boyfriend looks. Think about all the good that banging him will do our relationship. And I can practice lesbian sex with Gilda while you're nestling his mighty staff in your fertile loam."

"I'm good with everything but the sex-garden metaphor," Gilda said. "That's gone too far."

"You want to be part of some menage a quatre with your roommate and her boyfriend?" Major asked. "Just like that? Spur of the moment? You don't think it'll just be a lot of lesbian sex on the way to heartbreak and shouting matches?"

"Oh, of course, it'll be awesome, like following one of Taylor Swift's relationships on TMZ."

"Okay," Peyton said, "I have never wanted to bang your boyfriend, no matter how attractive he is or what he does in the shower, but since you're offering—"

"She's offering?" Major asked.

"You're not?" Liv asked.

"I know I am," Gilda said. "Even if I haven't ever walked in on you in the shower."

"It was a brief glimpse," Peyton stressed, "and I'm not the one who didn't buy the pebbled shower doors that you can't see through and that the whole of Western civilization thinks is a good idea! Liv, you had us living like savages! Savages!"

"Can I fuck Peyton too?" Gilda asked. "She seems nasty."

"I haven't even read Fifty Shades of Gray!"

"It's alright, honey," Liv patted her on the shoulder. "I know you're a sweetheart. Now go suck Major's cock. I don't think I ever quite got the hang of it, but maybe you can. Gilda, you go to the fridge and bring back whatever vegetable is big enough to trigger your gag reflex."

"Don't have one. But I'll guesstimate."

Gilda got out of bed and slunk past Liv, offering her a seething gaze. Liv smiled at her in return, nudging Peyton in the ribs to encourage her to take a look. Peyton didn't exhale until Gilda had passed them.

"We should have more redheads streaking in this apartment," Liv said. "It really ties the room together. Peyton, I notice you haven't said much. If that mouth isn't doing anything else..."

Peyton looked at Major's phallus, throbbing between his legs. She guessed there was only so much a guy could listen to plans for a foursome before it got to him. With one last look at Liv, she crossed the room. Major pulled the sheet away, swinging his legs out off the bed, spreading his knees. She knelt between them, wetting her lips, feeling them tingle after the tracing of her tongue. Then she lowered her head.

Major felt a kind of dizziness as the pleasure pulled him this way and that, the shocking sway as he got used to Peyton and she got used to him. He leaned back, closed his eyes, and smiled at the feel of Peyton's mouth around him.

Gilda came back while Liv was watching. Wordlessly, she held up the zucchini she had found. Liv's jaw sagged a little, but she thought she could manage it. They moved to the foot of the bed. Liv laid down on her back; Gilda laid down across from her, their legs brushing together. With a wicked smile on her face, Gilda opened her thighs and ran the head of the zucchini over the hungry lips of her sex.

Liv opened her legs. A moment later, she felt the other end of the zucchini rubbing against her like some affectionate pet. Gilda pushed it at her. It separated her lips, opened her up, entered her. Gasping, Liv reached down to wrap her fingers around it as she thrust herself onto it, inches entering her all at once. Gilda was penetrated at the other end, soaked and split open. They writhed in harmony, drawing their bodies closer together, losing the makeshift dildo between them.

Squirming on the bedspread, Liv closed in on the redhead, who was holding onto the nearest bedpost for support. More of the zucchini slid deeply into her, but Gilda was too wet for Liv to take all of it. She wiggled and screamed, her body throbbing with Liv's closeness.

Peyton's lips and tongue were driving Major just as crazy. She blew on his balls for the few seconds she could taste smelling his musk but not tasting it, then swooped in to lap her tongue up his balls, his shaft, his pulsating cockhead. His moan seemed to propel her back downwards as she returned with a sensuous motion of her tongue to his testicles, batting them from side to side with her tongue before sucking one into her mouth. She sucked hard, pulling back with her head, letting the orb nearly escape her lips before she surged back to smother it in her mouth again, sucking and swathing even harder with her tongue.

Major's breathing was deep and very uneven.

Liv and Gilda continued thrashing on the foot of the bed, the zucchini completely soaked, spanning both their sexes, engorged in either of their bodies. They had been constantly struggling toward each other; in a few moments, their lips would press together. The dildo would be completely buried inside the two women.

Liv reached up, took hold of Gilda's ankles, and pulled roughly on them. Their bodies met deliciously, quivering cunts joined totally. Gilda came. Liv came. There was simply no holding back anymore. They seemed to have burnt out on anticipation. But they kept working the zucchini inside their cunts, their shared orgasm a living thing, a flame, a constant jogging of pleasure as their pussies met and its penetration shifted and tensed inside them.

Peyton's head was bobbing up and down as she massaged Major's cock with her lips, teased him with the narrowness of her throat. He was fighting hard to control himself, but Peyton wouldn't let him relax. As he sweated with the force of the orgasm he was trying to contain, Peyton straightened up, his cock slipping from her mouth. Instead of overwhelming him, she teased him. Her lips moved to the underside of his rock-hard cock, her tongue snacking across the bulging veins, the lightest touch of its tip craning upward to reach his shiny dome.

For several moments she was motionless, her tongue curled in mid-air, her mouth less than an inch from his cockhead. He felt her hot breath leaving her parted lips. She lowered her face, touching her tight lips to his crown. Pushed the two together, her lips reluctantly drawn apart to take him inside her encroaching mouth. She swallowed the rounded head of his column, closing her lips over it, inhaling him with a slow, delicious suction.

Major felt his whole body relax as he came, with a sharp core of release inside him as a long, drawn-out ejaculation carried him into Peyton's mouth. He staggered and slipped backwards, lying on his back as Peyton slurped her way off his weakening erection. She went to Liv, still scissored together with Gilda's well-pleasured body, and kissed her—Liv moaning aloud as she tasted Major's cum, fresh, warm, and cut with a taste that was uniquely Peyton's. No sooner had she swallowed then she started giggling, Peyton falling over her onto her other side, between her and Major.

Then, with a thick exhalation, Gilda pulled herself off Liv, both of them moaning in chorus as the zucchini was removed, tossed aside.

"Major, you're closest," Liv said. "Please set an alarm clock. No more than one hour's catnap, then we're testing out another arrangement. Anyone who wants to eat my ass will be given priority."

Major reached over to blindly grope for the clock on the nightstand. In his clumsiness, he knocked it to the floor.

"Okay, new plan," Liv continued without missing a beat. "As soon as Major gets hard again, we start over. Anyone who wants to get started on that has my blessing."

"Just stay right there," Gilda told him. "I'll get right on that as soon as I can move. But I also want to eat Liv's ass. Can I call dibs on that too?"

"Maybe if we have a daisy chain," Peyton suggested.

Liv hugged her. "I'm so glad you're part of my orgy."

Zev95
Zev95
1,588 Followers
12