J-Day Ch. 1

Story Info
Fallen couple enters the world of swinging.
1.7k words
3.73
87.5k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 01/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
McTeach
McTeach
4 Followers

Lauren got home from Texas Friday night (we live in California) and she was up...really up, and for more than one reason. One: She was done with San Antonio--project over and home for good, and that really put her (me, too!) in a great mood. Two: J-day was fast approaching. Only five more days.

J-day is my code name for the day James gets here. James is probably my best friend. We studied martial arts together for years before he moved up to Washington and have stayed in touch ever since. He's a 27 year old college student, about 6'2", 215 lbs, very good looking (Lauren says--I'm no expert on that), and very well muscled. He comes down for a week every October to stay with us during The Gathering, an annual martial arts convention our former instructor puts on.

Last year, on James's last night here, the three of us were out on the deck having drinks and talking. Eventually, somehow, we got into kind of an unofficial and undeclared "truth or dare" game with each of us describing sexual games we'd had in the past with other people's wives or husbands (James was single, but the stories Lauren and I were telling had happened before we met each other). This all caused an almost tangible atmosphere charged with sexuality and a sort of flirtiness was hanging so heavy in the air you could almost feel it. And I could see the sparks fly between Lauren's and James's eyes. I knew she was thinking about more than just talking about sex and it was turning me on, too.

She went into the house for a minute (I don't remember what for) and I followed her. Coming up behind her before the bathroom mirror, I put my arms around her, nibbled her neck and she literally shuddered. I knew then it would be okay to ask her the question that had been zipping around in my brain for the last hour. "Pretty interesting conversation, huh?" I whispered in her ear".

"Uh huh" she replied, punctuated with a long, low sigh.

"What would you think about actually having both of us? I asked.

"Oh my God, Dan! Are you talking about having a three-way? James would never go for that. He's 27. I'm 41. I'm too big. I couldn't possibly measure up to all those cute little tiny 22 or 24 year olds he's used to."

"I think you're wrong," I replied, "I think he'd love to help me do you right now."

We talked about it for a few minutes. We'd been married for 16 years at that time, and had casually talked about the idea of a threesome but had never actually pursued it. Lauren was very turned on right then, but very, very nervous and apprehensive. Finally, she suggested that the three of us get in the hot tub and just see how her feelings and courage developed. She still could not believe that this was really okay with me and that this hunky young man would want her. I agreed with her suggestion and mentioned that she put on her swimsuit while I went outside to sort of feel James out about the possibilities, the precautions, etc. Lauren agreed. I did, and a few minutes later I was back in the house. Lauren was in our walk-in closet putting on her suit when I again came up behind her, enfolded her in my arms and kissed the back of her neck. "Well, what did he say?

"Well," I said, trying unsuccessfully to disguise a big grin, "I believe 'Works for me!' were his exact words." Lauren started spurting out all her anxieties and insecurities and I interrupted her with a long, tender but passionate, deep and lingering open mouth kiss. She shuddered again. More than once.

We all ended up in the hot tub and Lauren was so nervous she started almost guzzling her wine. James and I were on each side of her, occasionally lightly tickling up the insides of her thighs. She was enjoying it right at first, and things progressed...but not far enough. With a combination of too much to drink, too many insecurities, and too many fears of paying too much attention to him at my expense, Lauren eventually opted out. James left for home the next morning as scheduled. It's almost ten months later now, and Lauren's been mentally kicking herself in the ass ever since for passing up the opportunity of turning one of her wildest fantasies into reality.

So anyway, James is coming down from Washington to take care of some legal matters and to enjoy a week's vacation before school starts up again. He called last month and asked if he could come for a visit. I immediately thought about staging a rematch, so to speak. After clearing everything with Lauren, James and I had a phone conversation last week to formulate our vacation plans (his visit coincides with our vacation). Lauren's been really excited about it ever since we talked with James and set it all up a week or so ago. It's been building in her steadily, or rather, in both of us since then. Neither one of us ever seems to be able to think about anything else. To put it bluntly--I was hot and she was hotter and James and I are going to suck and fuck her brains out for a solid week.

In fact, a couple nights before she got home from San Antonio, I was out on the deck talking to her on the phone, and like always lately, we couldn't talk about anything but upcoming events. The whole conversation got me so hot I went back in the house and wandered around aimlessly for a few minutes with a raging hard on. I kept reaching down, grabbing and rubbing myself. Finally, I sat down on the sofa and called her back. We immediately started talking about sex and James again, and I started squeezing my dick through my jeans while I listened to her hint about what she would like to do to me if she was there. She has an incredibly sexy low, husky voice, and I could tell by the tone of that voice that she was really hot, too. I couldn't take it any more. I slowly unzipped my jeans. My dick was rock-hard, seemingly bulging bigger than usual, and it was, coincidentally, lined up perfectly under the zipper. I felt every single little pair of zipper snaps separate like a tiny jolt of electricity. Then I unsnapped, took my cock in my hand and started squeezing it, gripping it, and slowly stroking it with a tight grip. Her suggestive hints and were frequently punctuated with soft, sexy sighs and I was drawing my breath in through my teeth.

Somehow, I think she knew what I was doing, and she asked, in an unbelievably sexy voice, "What are you doing right now?" I was embarrassed to answer, but it was also a turn-on, so I replied, "I'm doing myself" and I started more actively breathing and stroking, now intentionally letting her hear me.

"Ooh, that sounds really good," she said, "so close your eyes and I'm gonna tell you all the things I'd do to you if I was there."

And she did--slowly, softly, and in great detail. Everything from kissing me and gently running her fingernails up my thighs, grasping me, tickling my balls, running her tongue up and down my shaft. This went for a couple of minutes, and then I could tell that she was probably doing herself, too. This was a first for us.

Then, when she could tell by the sounds of my breathing and moaning that I was just about to come, she began to describe exactly how slowly and how hard she would suck my cock. I blasted like a volcano--all over my hands, my arms, my shirt, and the front of my jeans. I whipped out my handkerchief and quickly wiped off what I could.

Then it was her turn. "And what are you doing right now?", I asked.

"I doing myself, too" she replied.

I began to describe what I would do to her if I was with her right then. I would lightly kiss and lick her neck, occasionally adding light little bites. Then I would move down in the same manner along her shoulders and upper chest area while my fingers lightly danced on her breasts, slowly getting closer and closer to her big, hard nipples. She has breasts that 20 year old women would envy. Firm, solid, no sag. Perfect size and shape. Nice, not too big aureoles. Big perky nipples that respond quickly with that genuine hardness that let's a man know that he's doing something right.

I went on. I would manually work one nipple while I licked concentric little, inward-moving, circles around the other hard, delicious nipple. After a few moments I would switch sides. She was audibly moaning by then, and her long sighs were separated by sets of rapid breathing. She was getting close.

I described how I would move down to her left foot and massage it, lick it, kiss it, and suck her toes. Then I would move to the right foot. Alternating between left and right, I would kiss, lick and nibble my way, very slowly, up the insides of her legs and thighs. Then I would start tickling the sensitive area between her luscious thighs and hot, wet cunt with my fingernails while my lips and tongue continued their upward journey. Then those lips and tongue would replace the fingernails in that same spot where she likes it so much.

Her breathing told me how close she was--only seconds away, so I told her how I would use the tip of my tongue and softly, ticklingly, lick the lips of her cunt. The sounds coming through the receiver were getting faster and sharper. I knew it was time. I told her I would use the flat of my tongue now, rapidly wagging it back and forth across her hot clit. She started going off right then, but knowing how capable she is of multiple orgasms, I didn't stop--not yet--and a few seconds later, as I described how I would push my face against her wetness and shove my tongue in as far as it would go, she came again. I looked down and realized I had unconsciously started stroking myself, and I was rock-hard again.

I don't think she knew this, but I kept stroking throughout our good-byes and our "I love you's" and came again a minute after we hung up.

McTeach
McTeach
4 Followers