J-Day Ch. 2

Story Info
Excursion whets their appetite for more.
2.5k words
3.98
35.6k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 01/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
McTeach
McTeach
4 Followers

As soon as she got home Friday night, we went out on the deck for a cocktail and talked about it. The more we talked, the hotter we both got. Then we went inside for her to try on all the sexy new clothes I gotten her for the coming (pun intended) occasion. Snug, form fitting black jeans, a real low cut white blouse, a couple of spaghetti strap tank tops, several pairs of cotton French bikini panties, one really sexy black nylon pair, a slightly low cut v-neck black tank top, a super sexy shiny, clingy, black tank top, and the piece de resistance--or rather, piece de no resistance. It’s a sass- but-classy low v-neck, snug, soft green sweater shirt with a row of buttons, one every couple inches down the front (last week Lauren described a fantasy to me in which she would be braless in a button-down shirt and have James slowly unbutton it, so I went out and bought her one).

During this last week before J-Day I had gone out on two or three shopping excursions. Lauren doesn’t have much in the way of sexy clothing as she’s never been the type to wear that sort of thing, but this event was decidedly changing that. Anyway, she now wanted some sultry stuff to wear J-day (J-week?)and with working out of state and long hours, she really had no time to shop, so I did it for her. I’ve always liked to help her pick out her clothes, usually trying to entice her into things a little sexier than her usual, but have never had much success. It was different now and I loved it. I guess I did a good job, because she was absolutely delighted with all my purchases. I have to say also, that shopping for all this had been a sexy experience for me, although I did feel a bit uncomfortable comparing various panties in a crowded Mervyn’s lingerie department. Lauren and I are close to the same size--she’s 5’10” and I’m 6’2”--and I kept imagining that all those women had me pegged for a cross-dresser!

This whole “trying on” session heated things up even more than they already were. It was dotted with constant gropes and fondling. By the time we were finished I was stiff as hell and she was wet and warm, so we retreated to the deck for a drink and a cooling off period. It didn’t work.

This cooling off period was desired as Lauren said she didn’t want to come until the first night with James and I--she said she wanted to be “primed”. I said “Like you’re not already?”.

We figured a soak in the spa might work. It’s late July and hot as hell here, so in the summer I keep the spa turned down to a few degrees below body temp (which, for Lauren and I that night, was probably about 120o). In the summer it’s really more like a “cool tub” than a hot tub.

This didn’t work either. Maybe it had something to do with memories of last October coupled with plans we had discussed to start this whole thing with James out in the spa. But anyway, before we knew it, we were groping, fondling, and deeply kissing. I started softly running my hands along her bare thighs and then lightly caressing, licking, and nibbling her breasts through the thin material of her well worn one-piece swim suit. It was completely dark by now except for a bright half moon. As for myself, I don’t wear anything in the spa at night. Anyway, I guess she must of liked it because after a few minutes she leaned back, arched her back, pulled the top of the suit down, and insisted I continue. I didn’t play the coy one.

God was she hot that night! I’ve seen her nipples get hard many times before, but never this hard. And I noticed something I’d never noticed before as I squeezed her fabulous tits. Not only the nipples, but her entire breasts got almost as hard as my dick was. And it was hard, let me tell you, especially since she had started stroking my cock with her fingernails under the water. I lowered my face and licked my favorite, no...my second favorite spot--that sensitive area right between the top of the thigh and the vaginal lips. Lauren reached down and pulled the crotch of her suit out of the way and went to work on her clit again. I moved left and slid my tongue slooowly up and down between the out and inner lips. She moaned appreciatively.

Suddenly, she straightened up, pushed me away to the opposite side of the spa, then settled back where, moments before, we had both been. I was puzzled and felt a little let down ‘till she flashed me a sultry, highly seductive smile and said:

“Stay over there and don’t touch me. I’m gonna put on a little show.”

She leaned back with the back of her neck resting on the top edge of the spa and arched her back again. With both hands, she began drawing slow circles around her nipples with her fingernails and occasionally lightly pinching them. It was fantastic.

Then she placed a hand on each breast, fingers spread, and massaged and squeezed them. I quickly neared delirium.

“Do you think” she asked seductively, “that James will like my fingernails?”

They were a perfect dark rose color, a perfect length, perfectly shaped, and perfectly framed against her snow white breasts. She hadn’t had time to shop in San Antonio, but had found time to have her nails professionally done.

“I think,” I replied, “no... I know he’s gonna love ‘em.”

I reached out for them (our spa’s not very big) but she playfully slapped my hands away before I could make contact.

“I said, don’t touch!”

Delightfully frustrated, I complied and reclined against the spa’s edge again. Lauren resumed her show by pushing her breasts upward and licking and sucking each hard nipple alternately.

I didn’t think it could get any better, but it did. She pulled off the suit completely, tossed it over onto to deck, reclined a bit more so her lower half got closer to me, and returned to breast-play with her left hand. Her right hand slowly slid down her belly, down the outside of her thigh, tickled its way back up the thigh’s inside, and began a light fingernail dance on and around her furred mound. She’s a brunette, and the contrast of her dark mound and nail polish against her snow-white skin was wonderful. There are not many things sexier than the contrast of white, panty-shaped skin at the edges of swim suit tan lines.

We had left the deck lights off tonight, and I had turned the spa’s jets off a few minutes earlier as the same switch operates the jets and the underwater light. Our deck and yard is surrounded by a six foot redwood fence, but the slats are not snugged tight against one another, allowing possible glimpses through, and we definitely didn’t want to give the neighbor’s a show. But that half moon was burning just brightly enough through the clear water to give me all the clarity of vision I needed. Aside from those tan lines, there’s also not much sexier than moonlight dancing on both the surface of the water and on a beautiful, naked, lusting woman just a foot or so below it. I while that half moon burned... so did I.

It still got better. Lauren raised up, almost floating on the surface, just inches below it, and parted her legs about halfway, covered her mound with one hand and began to masturbate quite slowly. Every once in a while I could see her outer lips open and close as her hands moved from side to side. Then she slowly inserted her middle finger into herself and moved it a gentle circular motion. Then she spread her lips open with her index and ring fingers and rubbed her clit round and round with her middle finger--slowly, softly, and tantalizingly. I thought I was going to lose my mind. I reached down and grabbed my shaft around it’s middle and squeezed hard. After a second or two I released my tortured cock and settled back down to enjoy the show.

“Ooh, don’t stop,” Lauren said with a smile, “I want to watch you do yourself.”

Oh my God, it was another first. It was turning into a week of firsts, starting with the solid plan and intent to finally actually have a threesome, then the phone sex, the sexy clothes, the manicure and nail polish, Lauren naked and giving me a private sex show in the spa, and ending with this. To think that it took 17 years of marriage to this beautiful woman to find out that she would like to watch me get myself off! And I had no doubt that the best was yet to come, as it seemed that my lovely wife was finally beginning to get in touch with her inner slut.

I complied with her request and started stroking myself, firmly but slowly and Lauren’s eyes were riveted on the subsurface activities. So were mine, as they had been for quite some time.

While she watched, she raised her cunt a couple of inches above the waterline, reinserted that fabulous finger, and moved it around in circular motions. I raised my body up, just enough for my cock to poke out of the water, and firmly stroked myself with slow, long strokes. Her mouth opened as she gazed intently at my hand and cock. It was obvious she loved watching me do myself.

After just minutes of this terrific torturing of one another, she suddenly removed the finger and teasingly inserted it into my mouth. It tasted delicious. While I sucked it she started to move it--in and out and then just sort of slowly rotated it all around, exploring every minute corner of my mouth. She was literally giving my mouth a slow fuck. It was fabulous. I had to stop right then or I was going to come in the spa, and I didn’t want to do that. A couple of times in the past, when alone at night in the spa, I had jacked myself off. It makes a mess. Come solidifies into thousands of tiny, white globules that swirl around in the water and seem to defy all filtering efforts my little spa can muster for an hour or so.

To prevent this and yet not spoil the show, I decided to leave myself alone and focus on her. I leaned down and began to lick that Luscious cunt floating just atop the water. Then I softly pushed my face against her, slowly inserted my tongue as far in as I could, and began to duplicate to her cunt what her finger had done to my mouth while I fondled each of her breasts with my hands. I tried for a personal best in bringing her to the edge. My beard got soaked as she was so close to the surface that I had to dip it below the waterline. That was okay though, because I was getting her beard just about as wet as mine, and not from the spa water.

I moved back a little, raised her legs up to the surface level, and started nibbling her thighs. Slowly moving upward and alternating side to side, I soon heard soft moans begin issuing from her. Fired by the sounds, I moved higher. I licked that little spot I mentioned earlier--you know, the one between thigh and pussy. She responded with increased moaning and faster breathing. Soon I nestled in the middle with the flat of my tongue darting back and forth across her clit. It was as hard as my dick, seeming to poke itself up out of its hood. I could tell she was ready to go off, but I didn’t want her to quite yet, so I stopped my tongue dance on her clit and dropped my face lower, to plunge my tongue fully into her cunt. It tasted soooo good. Sweet, hot, wet, and musky. Licking, sucking, and tongue-fucking, teased her unmercifully, occasionally rubbing my nose back and forth on her clit to bring her almost to the edge--only to stop in the nick of time.

Then I decided to let her have it and renewed my tongue action, but more furiously than before, and slowly inserted my middle finger into her wet pussy. She moaned. When I could the last minute had arrived, I switched to two fingers and finger-fucked her cunt as my tongue danced furiously and my head wagged back and forth. She raised up, tightened those luscious thighs around my head, In a matter of seconds, she was coming on my face. I could tell it was one of her more intense orgasms and it lasted a long time. When it was finally over, we both slumped back to our original positions in the spa, seated across from each other. I grinned impishly at her.

“I thought you wanted to save it up ‘till next Wednesday” I teased.

“Alright, alright,” she answered, laughing,” but no more till then!”

After a few rest and a smoke, Lauren noticed that I was still imitating a steel pipe and reached down to get ahold of my legs. Lifting my lower half, she brought me up into a position resembling a submarine with the periscope up and began to lick the head of my dick. She alternated between licking the head, sliding her mouth up and down the shaft, and some downright excellent cocksucking.

Once again I had to stop things for fear of “muddying the waters”, so to speak, but this time I suggested we take it inside. I had no plans of saving myself for five more days. In fact, as I explained to Lauren, I wanted the opposite. If I saved it up and then got into such and exciting new situation, I’d probably go off in a few seconds and miss out on most of the upcoming happy reunion. You gotta envy women for those multiple orgasms.

So we hopped out of the spa, hurriedly dried off, and headed for the bedroom. After a few minutes of kissing, fondling, and groping, I found myself flat on my back being treated to more of Lauren’s excellent oral skills. Eventually we moved into a 69 position (one of my favorite things to do!). When Lauren came again, I moved up for another of my favorite avocations. On my knees, I straddled her around the middle of her torso, slicked up the valley between her breasts with my tongue, squeezed them together, and began sliding my cock in and out between them. I do this pretty often, but, like tonight, Lauren sometimes spices it up for me by forcing her chin down on her upper chest, opening her mouth, and working that tantalizing tongue on me at the very end of each upward push. It was making me crazy--just that little tease of mouth and tongue--and not constant. When she could tell my time was about up, she cupped my balls with one hand, squeezing just the right amount, and massaged my prostate with the other. It was my turn, and I blasted all over her tits, upper chest, and neck. A classic pearl necklace.

McTeach
McTeach
4 Followers