J is for Josie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BethanyJ
BethanyJ
465 Followers

Back in my bedroom I just stood there, waiting, for two or three minutes. Then I went out into the hall and turned. I knocked quietly on my parents' bedroom door and walked straight in. Dad was standing in front of the big mirror. He was naked. And he was erect. I turned to face away from him.

"Could you unzip me please?"

"Oh - er - yes, of course."

I felt fingers seeking the small zip on the back of my dress. They seemed hesitant. I felt the zip move down. I slipped my shoulders out of the dress and allowed it to fall to the floor. I turned to face my naked, erect, step-father. I didn't say a word. I just reached out and cradled his erect penis in my hand, the second time I'd done that in two days.

"Josie..."

"Ssshhhh darling," I whispered.

And then I 'delivered' the most passionate kiss I've ever known, before or since, with my right hand pulling Mark's face towards me, the other beginning to massage the erect cock in my hand.

"Oh my God, Josie!"

I still didn't say anything, I just pushed him down on the bed and lay across him, kissing and groping, and appreciating the fact that he was joining in. Mark's hands were exploring my own body, feeling my nylon-clad legs, stroking my smooth naked arms, caressing my bulging 'breasts'.

"Oh Jeez, Josie, you shouldn't..."

He was reluctant, but he was weakening. I had his cock held between my legs, now was the time.

"I want you, my love."

"Josie. JOSIE! We can't ...Oooooh!!"

And we did. As I lay there on top of my 'husband' I steered the knob of his penis past the edge of my silky black thong and into position at the entrance to my arse-hole. Then, just as he had started to protest I heaved, and felt for the very first time that totally beautiful sensation as my lover entered me, as his cock slid deep into my lubricated arse.

"Oh Mark, my love, that is SO good, it is wonderful. That feels so right my love, I want you, I need you my darling, I need to be your woman. Please, oh PLEASE my love, make love to me. Now!"

In the midst of all the passion, Mark was still to an extent logical.

"Josie, that feels so good, you are so tight. I know I shouldn't be doing this, I know it's wrong but - oh hell - I'll regret it in the morning. But what the hell! I need to fuck!"

And we did it. We did just that. Mark fucked me, for the first time. I was in ecstasy as his wonderful thick penis slid in and out of me, quickly at first. Then he slowed down as we both savoured the experience, then again quickly as he built up to a magnificent climax. The blow-job with Neil had been good but this, this was something so many orders of magnitude greater. This wasn't just sex, it was - well, there's not really another word for it. It was some sort of love. Loads of lust in there too, but love and passion nevertheless.

"I love you, Mark," I whispered as we lay there in post-coital bliss, both spent, both deliriously happy.

"I love you, Josie."

I went to sleep dreaming the impossible dream, thinking about what had happened. It had started out as all me, sure. I'd made all the running, what with the dressing up and the teasing and the kissing and so on. But definitely, towards the end, Mark had taken over. He'd been after satisfaction himself, the satisfaction which only comes from shooting your cum inside a woman. And as far as I was concerned, well, you can imagine. The moment of Mark's ejaculation had been a climax in more ways than one, it had been the end of phase two. Of seducing my 'husband'.

Phase three? That was tomorrow. I slept.

I really should have slept a long time after an evening like that but I'm glad I didn't. I got about seven hours of really solid slumber and awoke feeling refreshed and, to be honest, just a little sore. I slipped out of bed quietly, Mark was still sleeping quite deeply. I sneaked round the place, desperate not to wake him until I was ready. I managed to shower and re-do my make-up in about fifteen minutes, then grabbed a couple of items from Mum's wardrobe and went into my own room to finish dressing. I crept downstairs to begin getting breakfast ready. And just as the toast was finishing and the coffee was ready I heard footsteps on the stairs.

A very sweaty, unkempt, unshaved Mark appeared wearing shorts and his robe. He looked across the kitchen at me standing by the coffee-pot. I poured for him and took it over to him.

"Good morning, darling," I said.

"Joseph. What the hell is going on?"

"No. I'm Josie. I'm your wife. Don't tell me you don't remember last night."

"Shit. I do remember last night. I remember everything, it was all wrong. And why the fuck are you dressed like that?"

'Like that' was a reference to the clothes I'd chosen, a bright crisp white blouse, obviously slightly unbuttoned at the front to show off my boobs, and the black leather mini-skirt I'd worn when Neil had come round. Oh, and black stockings and high heels of course. My make-up was a bit different though, I'd managed to get off the nails I'd been wearing and replaced them with a scarlet set, not as long but equally as impressive I thought.

"Because this is how a wife should dress to impress and arouse her husband. Don't you like it?"

"Wife? What the hell do you mean wife?"

"Well, in case you hadn't noticed, I'm wearing your ring. And you fucked me last night, Mark. "

"Jesus, I know I did. Look, Joseph, you know damn well that was wrong. You really mustn't tell anyone, ever, I could get into all sorts of trouble for that. Hell I could end up in jail, certainly I'd lose my job. That was wrong, Joseph."

I paused. This had been fun up to then, the dressing up, the pretending. Up until the actual sex that is. Well, no way w was changing direction. It had to stop being just fun. The word 'blackmail' came to mind. I had to blackmail my Dad.

"Look, I have no intention at all of telling anyone you shagged your step-son. Ever."

Dad looked relieved.

"But you have to let me stay dressed, for today at least. And you have to let me call you 'Mark'. And you have to call me 'Josie'. OK?"

Dad sat thinking for a moment. He was trying to come up with objections, reasons not to allow me to wander round the house all day in a tight mini-skirt and high heels and make-up and all that.

"Well, er, Josie. I'm not so sure about that. I mean ...."

"Mark. Do I look like your wife?"

"You do, Josie. Of course you do. I mean, even my boss was fooled last week."

I giggled internally. Exactly what he'd have said if he'd known about my 'activities' with his boss I didn't really know. Actually I did. There would have been hell to pay, especially if he'd realised that me giving his boss a blow-job had played a part in him getting the promotion. THAT had to stay secret too. I was damn sure Neil would never say a word about it to anyone. My promise to Neil re-surfaced in my mind. That was going to need sorting out in some way now that Dad had got the job.

"OK Mark, look, let's finish breakfast and then sort things shall we. More coffee?"

That was it, get things down to a more mundane level, just do the ordinary things - as Josie. After we'd had a quiet breakfast, even though we were both looking at each other neither of us really wanted to speak. We both knew - in some way things were going to change. Somehow they had to. Neither of us was really sure how, neither of us wanted to broach the subject in case we didn't like the end result. So I started. On Phase three.

"Mark. Please. Look at me. Do I look good?"

"You look gorgeous."

"Do I look like your wife?"

"Sure you do. You look SO much like her -- er - Josie".

He'd said 'Josie' again! OK, with some sort of a hesitation, but it was there.

"And did you have good sex last night, with me, with your wife?"

"Hell Josie. It was an unbelievable experience. but ...."

"No 'buts', Mark. OK, listen."

This was it. The point of no return. I had to make it clear to Mark exactly what I was after. But I really didn't have any other way of doing it except by giving him a choice. So I had to do whatever I could to sway his decision.

"Look at me, Mark. I'm going to ask you a question in a minute or so. And if you decide you don't want to go ahead, OK. Fair enough?"

"Er -- all right. Ask away."

I moved a hand up to the buttons just above the cleavage of my blouse and began to slowly undo them. I looked down at my fingers, attractively decorated with longish red nails, with several rings including the wedding ring as I unfastened the small buttons.

"I had one helluva time last night, Mark. That was so different."

I continued unfastening as Mark stared into my cleavage. Then I pulled my top out from my skirt so that it hung loose and pulled it to the sides to show off my breasts.

"OK so it was different from usual, Mark my darling. But when your cock shot your sperm into me I felt such an overwhelming feeling of satisfaction, in knowing that I'd satisfied my husband. I really was being your wife at that moment."

And I moved closer to him as I began to undo the small clip in the middle of my bra.

"And if you can honestly tell me that you don't want any more of this... If you can say that you don't want to fuck me ever again I'll accept your decision and go upstairs to change."

I undid the clip and pulled my bra cups to one side, letting my big 'boobs' hang free. I moved even closer and lowered my voice, I was almost whispering in his ear by then.

"But if you want me, and I think you do, my lover, I'm more than willing to be your wife."

And I reached up behind Mark's head and pulled him towards me to kiss his lips. And as I did so everything clicked. For both of us.

Mark's mouth opened again to admit my tongue. And as it did so, as I grabbed him harder he grabbed me, caressing my exposed boobs, turning a passionate kiss into so much more as I was pushed back towards the kitchen table. I managed to hoist myself up on it and to grab him, literally, by the balls, to return his caresses in kind as he leaned over me heavily. The groping and snogging continued for a moment or two, then I felt his erect cock once more pushing hard against my thigh.

"Mark. My love. If you go any further right now you know what's going to happen. And then I'll have to shower and change and dress again. Nevertheless, I will - if you will."

Mark stopped. Self-control took over. I could see in his eyes that he really was lusting after me.

"Hell Joseph. Josie, what the fuck are we going to do? I mean, if anyone ever finds out - there'll be hell to pay, really. We just - last night, it wasn't just sex though that was so fantastic, it was also in ..."

"MARK!! Don't you say - what you were going to say. OK, I know, but don't you dare think of it as - well, just sex. You making love to your wife, that's all."

"All? ALL? it was more than that, Josie. I know Jo and I had our differences in the end but we were good together for well over fifteen years. And the sex was good, sometimes very good. But not like last night, Josie. Streuth, you were so tight, so smooth, such an orgasmic feeling all the way through it. That was the best sex I've ever had."

"And it was with your wife, Mark my love, you keep on remembering that. And no-one is going to find out, Mark. After last week" - I just didn't mention the events of the Wednesday - "I know I can pass OK. I did in the restaurant, none of the staff suspected and your boss didn't at all, did he?"

"That is a hoot, he hadn't the faintest idea."

"So, Mark, college is out for five weeks now. And your wife is back, at least for the time being. Now, get yourself upstairs and get washed and shaved and dressed. You smell of sex. Then we can discuss things. OK?"

"Yes, ma'am" said Mark.

'Madam'! Me?! Well, in a way, yes.

I did the wifely thing. More toast, more coffee. And after he'd changed Mark and I sat at the breakfast bar and crunched our toast and drank our juice and our coffee and wondered - exactly what we had embarked on.

"So, Josie. You seem to have thought some of this through at least. What's the plan of campaign?"

"Well, you have to go back to work on Monday, don't you? The new Regional manager of course. So how about we just go shopping this morning? I know you've got work things to sort out before Monday. I could tell yesterday, all the stuff you were carrying as well as your briefcase."

"Hell, yes. I need to get myself up to speed. And it's gonna be a long day on Monday. I'm due at the office early, then I've got to be in Cardiff by noon. And I might well be late in the evening."

"OK, so how is this going to fit in with our 'Josie' plans for the weekend?"

"OUR plans? You started all this, Josie."

"All right then, but they're our plans now, so we need to sort things."

We sat there for maybe half an hour discussing what we were going to be doing that weekend. And I noticed that whereas at the beginning it was me doing the affectionate bits, caressing Mark's hand, appreciating the delights of just caressing his hand and nuzzling his neck, before long Mark was joining in. HE was being affectionate too, and he was loving it. As we both stood up and kissed each other before going our separate ways for an hour or so, it was HIM who slid a hand round my leather-clad bum - and gave me a squeeze.

Hell, I'd pushed it. All the way. Ever since I'd realised the possibility it had been me making the running. But now, again less than 12 hours just about from our first real moments of intimacy, Mark was coming round to just beginning to believe that things could be so much different in the coming weeks.

Or months. Or years maybe.

'But' I thought to myself. 'Let's just get through the first few weeks first.'

Mark had gone to sort out his weekend working stuff, since he really did want to continue making an impression on the coming Monday. And me? I cleared the breakfast things and sorted the dishwasher and put it on. And got out the ironing board and did a couple of Mark's shirts, and one of Joseph's. That one wasn't going to be needed for a while. And I decided what we were going to eat that evening and the next day. Loads of things, woman's things I suppose, it was really very nice thinking about such things and making decisions. I enjoyed it, maybe it was the novelty of doing all those things while wearing a tight skirt and high heels, but it was actually fun.

When I took a sandwich up to Mark in the study just after one o'clock, he told me he was going to need another couple of hours. I decided - I didn't tell him - I had some shopping to do. And that was going to take some sorting. Not driving into town, not to a superstore or anything. I was just going to take a walk up the road to the local shop, maybe for vegetables and milk and maybe a newspaper.

I looked at myself in the mirror. At Josie. What did I see? Gorgeous? Maybe not. Attractive? Well, maybe yes, I really did like the way I was looking. Female? Most definitely. I grabbed a handbag. MY handbag. And headed out of the door. I closed the door rather heavily, so Mark would hear it, so he'd know I'd gone out. He'd know where I was but it would be too late for him to do anything about it. And for the first time, on my own. I was Josie. I was a woman. Not just actually dressed as a woman, I WAS a woman to all intents and purposes.

I walked along the road, a little hesitantly at first, aware that people were going to see me. And aware that they were going to notice me. There was no doubt about that. The neighbourhood we now lived in was quite a plush one where most of the wives 'dressed up' to some extent to please their husbands, to maintain an image, to show off to each other and to the people around them. But even in that company I knew I'd stand out.

None of the wives and mothers I knew wore quite such short tight skirts, or heels quite so high, or wore such extravagant makeup or showed so much cleavage just to walk along the road to the shops. But I did. Josie did. Josie wasn't going to be quite like the other women. I had to make an impression, I was desperate to do that. For Mark. And for me.

If was going to be a woman, I was going to be the best and the sexiest woman I could be. And as I walked round the corner at the top of the road and approached the local shops I knew exactly the sort of wife I was going to be. Josie the wife, Josie the tart, that was me. I remembered a phrase from somewhere --

'A cook in the kitchen, a whore in the bedroom'.

Yes, I could do that. And a bit of a tart on the street.

"Good morning, Mr James," I said, looking the owner of the newsagent's in the eye. "VS longs, two packs please."

Mr James - I knew his name was Peter but I wasn't sure whether 'Josie' was supposed to know - looked straight at me. At Josie! At the woman standing in front of him. I smiled. I was getting away with this! I really had been so sure as I'd inspected my appearance in the mirror before I'd left the house. I could 'pass' - as a woman.

"Hello, Mrs Jackson isn't it? How are you, not seen you in here for a while?"

"I'm fine thanks, Mr James. I've been away for a while. I think it was the move really, I felt a bit off-colour. It really is so difficult settling into a new area, isn't it? "

"Sure is. You OK now?"

"I most certainly am, I never felt better!"

And I picked up my cigarettes and walked, teetering just a little on my high heels, out of the shop. I was thrilled. In broad daylight, for the first time, I'd passed. And in an extremely sexy outfit too, one which made Mr James look twice, one which I just knew would interest any man. I knew - I was going to enjoy this!

"Hi there. Jo, isn't it?"

I turned, startled for just a moment, to look straight at a tallish woman who had come out of the shop next door. I had to stay in role, obviously.

"Josie," I said.

"Oh yes. Remember me? Ruth Halstrom, from number 44, we met a few weeks ago. How are you settling in?"

And Ruth and I strolled down the street, chatting for all the world like a couple of wives heading home after the shopping. Which of course we were. Just as we came to my front gate - our front gate, mine and Mark's - Ruth turned to me and smiled.

"Josie, look, I realise your husband has a lot on this weekend but surely he has to have a break sometime. How about you two coming over for dinner this evening? At about eight? My sister and her husband are arriving to stay, and to be honest Julian and I aren't looking forward to it. You'd be doing us a big favour. My brother-in-law is a golf nut, like your Mark, you said? Well he's a total bore where anything else is concerned. How about it?"

Dinner? In company? Why the hell not? The men could talk golf all evening if they liked. I gave Ruth a provisional yes, and we discussed dresses, so that we wouldn't clash. I really only had the one suitable party dress, Mum's black cocktail dress. In fact it turned out that Ruth preferred blue herself and knew her sister would be wearing a deep red dress. Discussing dresses? Me? Of course. I realised I had slipped so easily into the female role, even after only a few days. Ruth and I even 'air-kissed' like old friends as I turned to go in.

Mark had been in the kitchen, looking out, and had seen Ruth and I at the gate.

"That was -er - Ruth, wasn't it? Julian's wife? What did she say?"

"Don't worry, Mark," I said, lightly kissing him on the cheek. "How's the work going?"

"Er - OK. Another hour or two today I think, then take a break, a couple of hours tomorrow should do it. What did Ruth say? She didn't ...?"

The question was left unfinished, I knew very well what Mark was worried about.

"As far as Ruth's concerned, I'm your wife Josie. And we're invited over to dinner this evening, a bit formal I think. So the dark blue suit, I think, Mark. And that tie I got you -"

BethanyJ
BethanyJ
465 Followers