J.J. and His Sin (Cyn)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
woodmanone
woodmanone
2,284 Followers

He greeted me, introduced himself, and invited me to his office. I introduced myself and suggested that we talk in the court yard explaining that it was too nice outside to be cooped up in an office. We found a table in the sun and sat down. He started his spiel about insuring my business and its properties but I held up my hand to stop him.

"Tony, I'm not here to talk about business insurance, I'm here to talk about health insurance. To be specific, health insurance for you," I told him boring a hole in him with laser like eyes.

I held up my hand again when he started to respond. "Let's not waste anymore time, okay? As I told you my name is Kelley." I paused to see if he would make the connection and when he didn't I continued. "I'm Cynthia's husband and it's because of your actions toward her that you may need health insurance."

Now he began to understand and started to bluster as he stood up to leave. I motioned for him to sit down and when he didn't I grabbed his arm and forced him back into his chair.

"Cynthia told me a strange tale last night and I wanted to give you a chance at rebuttal before any action is taken."

"Mr. Kelley, I don't know what Cyn alleges that I did but she has a very active imagination and is sometime prone to exaggerate or misunderstand things. I think that she possibly……….."

"Quiet Tony," I interrupted him. First let me tell you that her name is Cynthia or Mrs. Kelley; you don't have the right to call her anything else. Let me ask you about a few things, you know just to get your side of what has been happening. I mean I want to be fair after all." I was baiting him because no matter what he said I believed Cyn's story.

Cynthia told me that you propositioned her, promising advancement in the company. She told me that you lied to your supervisor about it and ever since she reported your actions you have been making sexual asides and comments to her."

The whole time that I was talking, Tony was shaking his head no. And every time he started to say something I would hold up my hand to stop him. He took direction very well, I thought.

"Your boss couldn't do anything about you because it's a "he said, she said" type of situation. I understand his position; I don't like his decision but I can understand it. However, it's lucky for me and unlucky for you that I don't have to worry about witnesses, or law suits, or getting my company in trouble if I mishandle the situation. I only have to believe my wife and by the way I DO." The last part was said in a very forceful manner.

Tony tried to get up again and again I pushed him back down. I think at this point he didn't know what to do. He kept looking around the courtyard for other people but we were alone. Apparently no one else wanted to enjoy the nice morning.

"Relax Tony. I'll be done soon. You will stop your little sexual asides and comments to her, you'll make no gestures or comments that are inappropriate and I stress this part, YOU WILL TREAT HER WITH RESPECT. I'm not going to explain what will happen if you don't comply with my requests. Let's say that I don't think you'll be a happy camper if Cynthia tells me you are still bothering her. Do we understand each other Tony?"

He sat there, not moving or saying anything. So I asked him again, "Do we have an understanding Tony?"

Tony still didn't say anything but he nodded, rather vigorously I thought. I motioned for to him that he could leave and watched him almost run back into the building. On the way back to my shop I stopped to get donuts and coffee for my guys. I was please with myself that I hadn't reverted to the old J.J. The old J.J. would have broken an arm or given Mr. Johnson some other memento of our discussion.

******************

"So what happened, sounds like you handled it pretty well. What caused you to end up in jail with me?" Dale was really interested in the story.

I had stopped talking because one of the jailers and came to the door. He and I were casual friends; I worked on his car and we had gone fishing together a couple of times.

"Just wanted to bring you some coffee and make sure you were okay J.J. How's that cut on your head, need some Tylenol or something?"

"No thanks Ted. I'm not too bad but I do appreciate the coffee. Could you get some coffee for my friend too?"

After Ted brought more coffee I continued the story and answered Dale's question.

"I guess you deserve to hear the "Rest of the story" as Paul Harvey would say. It was stupidity and pride that put me back in here."

*******************

After the discussion with Tony apparently things improved at work for Cyn. The day after my talk she came home from work and told me that Tony had apologized for upsetting her. He never admitted the sexual comments but did say he was sorry if he hadn't been treating her with respect and that he would do so in the future.

"What did you do or say to him to make him apologize to me? Did you get physical or threaten him?" She was naturally curious and a little upset at the possibility that I had resorted to violence.

"No I didn't. I explained to him that you were upset and therefore I was upset and suggested that he examine his actions. Apparently he agreed with me and decided to make nice." Well, it was almost the truth. So shoot me for protecting my wife.

Cyn was happy again and made a point that night and the next few nights to show her appreciation for my help. We were the happy couple again. The next few months we were as happy as two pigs in the mud and were standing in tall cotton. (Sorry my country upbringing showing up, we were very happy with a good future)

As Christmas rolled around we decided that after first of the year we would begin our family and expand the Kelley clan. It was the best Christmas gift we could give each other. Then all hell broke loose at her company's Christmas party.

Cyn's company planned a big party at the best hotel in town. My shop's party was held in one of the work bays where I handed out bonus checks and a few gifts. Her company was putting on the biggest party of the year.

I really didn't want to go, I didn't want to get all dressed up to rub elbows with people that I didn't really know and had nothing in common with. When she came down to join me in the car, I thought maybe I was wrong in not wanting to dress up. Cyn was stunning and I don't mean just pretty. She was wearing a long, dark green gown which really set off her eyes and hair. She had her hair piled on top of her head in some pretty way leaving her freckled shoulders bare. I was glad that I had rented a tux for the occasion.

We arrived at the party and once we found our assigned table we began to make the rounds of the ballroom. Cyn said she wanted to show me off to her work friends, but I think she just wanted to show off her new gown. I didn't mind because she was happy and laughing and having a great time.

Cyn introduced me to the head honcho of the company, Steven Williams. She explained that he had a vintage car collection and that started Steve and I off. We discussed the merits of several of the muscle cars he owned, the problems with finding parts, and enjoyed our mutual interest.

Steve and I stepped outside to smoke a cigar and continue our talk. Kindred spirits I thought as we got into the workings of the Mach One Mustang. I told him that if I didn't want to sleep on the couch I had better rejoin my wife and went back into the ball room. We had been outside lost in our conversation for over 30 minutes.

I looked all over and couldn't spot Cyn so I went back to our table, thinking she would show up soon. I got to our table and one of Cyn's co-workers, Judy, told me that I should find Cyn. Judy said that she had seen Tony and two other guys walking down the hall with Cyn in between them. It looked like she was having trouble walking and Tony had his arm around her sort of pushing her along.

Rushing out of the room, I was thinking that I couldn't believe how stupid Tony was. Maybe more than talk was necessary to get through to him. I was checking to doors to the meeting rooms along the hallway until I found one that was unlocked. The idiots should have locked the door behind them; it would cost them.

They had Cyn stretched out on her back over one of the tables. She was telling them no and to leave her alone but her voice was slurred, almost like she was drunk and she was feebly trying to push them away. Two of them were holding her arms and good ole Tony was standing between her legs. He was running his hands up her legs pushing her dress up as he went higher up her legs. One of the other assholes had pulled the top of Cyn's dress down baring one of her breasts.

I lost control and the old J.J. came out of hiding. My training in the Marines taught me that you put multiple targets temporarily out of commission and then deal with each one separately. With a roar, I charged Tony and pulled him away from my wife. I'm not sure but I must have hit him because he was laying on the floor as I advanced on the other two.

One of them tried to run but never made the door. He was the one I hit with the chair and he went down too. The other one was a macho ass and thought he was king shit. He braced up to meet me but he was shortly laying face down on the floor. I was disappointed that he wasn't more of a challenge because I had a lot of anger to bleed off.

Tony had just stood up when I turned back to him. I kicked his leg right at the knee and went into a search and destroy mode. In my battle rage, I decided that this man was going to pay big time for assaulting my wife. I really believe that I would have killed him if Cyn hadn't started sobbing and calling my name. Cyn needed me, I thought and I can deal with this piece of shit later. I went to my wife to help her.

The door banged open and Judy, Steve Williams, and a couple of hotel security guys rushed in. I told them what I saw when I came into the room and my reaction to it. One of the young security guards told me that they would have to hold me until the police arrived and they could sort it all out.

"Son, I don't believe I'm going to allow you to hold me right now. I need to get my wife out of here and to an ER." I nodded at Judy and Steve and continued, "they know where I live and the police can pick me up there or at the hospital later tonight."

I guess the look in my eyes convinced the guard that he didn't get paid enough to go head to head with a deranged husband and he backed off. Judy helped me get Cyn dressed again; I picked her up and carried her to the car. Thank god I used valet parking when we arrived because the car was waiting in front of the hotel. I guess Steve or someone had it brought around.

On the trip to the medical center, Cyn was crying and apologizing to me. Her voice was slurred and she had a little trouble keeping her head up. I knew she was drugged rather than drunk because we hadn't been separated long enough for her to get this wasted. Besides, Cyn usually nursed one drink all night.

At the hospital Cyn was taken into a trauma room and I wasn't allowed to go with her. A doctor came to me for information and I explained what happened. I told him that I stopped it before she was raped but I was worried that the men may have drugged her. A nurse took me to a waiting area and shortly I was able to join Cyn.

She was sleeping and in spite of the evening's events looked like an angel. Her hair was spread out on the pillow and her face was as peaceful as a child's. The same nurse that took me to the waiting area came in, made an adjustment to an IV in Cyn's arm and smiled at me.

"Your wife is sleeping right now; we gave her a sedative to help calm her down. We're doing a blood test to check for drugs but in the mean time we've given her a general spectrum antidote. Her speech patterns and reactions led us to believe that she has been given Rohypnol, the date rape drug. She's not in any danger and depending on the blood work you should be able to take her home in three or four hours. Now just relax, I don't want to have to treat another member of this family." She smiled at me and then noticed my hands; they were in a hell of a mess.

"I guess I spoke too soon, yours hand need treatment. Here sit down and let me look at them," she ordered. She reminded me of my Gunnery Sergeant. The hands were okay, just some cuts and swelling. I knew that the police weren't far behind me and that I needed to take action.

In the waiting room as I took my cell phone out, Judy and Steven came in. I explained that Cyn was okay and what was going on. Steve told me that the police had arrested Tony and the other two and he thought they were on their way to talk to me.

I asked Judy to make sure that Cyn got home if I had to leave with the police and then I called Sam. He agreed to met Cyn and Judy at our apartment and stay with them until I could get home. I didn't want Cyn to be at home alone and I knew she liked and trusted Sam. Judy told me that she would stay with Cyn too.

The next call was to my dad, it was 11PM but he was still awake. Again I related the events of the evening and told him I might need some help. Dad told me that he and my mom would be on the road in the next 20 minutes and be in the city before daylight. They would check at the hospital first and go on to my place if Cyn had been released.

One more call, this time to my attorney. Tom Jensen was a customer, a friend, and a fishing buddy. He was the one that found our lakeside cabin for us; it was part of an estate and we got a good deal on it. Tom had a quite reputation in legal circles. He was nicknamed Attila the Hun because of his all or nothing take no prisoners work for his clients. In the legal community he was considered a bad ass.

I told him what happened, my actions, and that I thought the police would be at the hospital shortly. As I was talking to him I heard someone ask where James Kelley was, it had to be the police. Tom told me to say nothing other than my name and to answer no questions. He said they would take me in at least for questioning and I was to call him when I found out which precinct they took me to and he would be right there.

Okay, I had done all I could do and stepped back to stand by Cyn's bed. The curtain surrounding the trauma area was pulled aside by two police officers. I admitted that I was James Kelley and they placed me under arrest and read me my rights.

One of the cops told me that if it was up to him that he wouldn't have even come looking for me. But Tony had filed a complaint alleging assault on him and his two friends. So they had to arrest me and the detectives would investigate the complaint.

The officers tried to question me but I told them I wanted my attorney and they had to stop. At the station they did talk about what happened at the hotel but they didn't ask me anymore direct questions. Tom arrived about 30 minutes after I called him and I was released on my own recognizance. My experience with the police didn't take more a couple of hours. I called the hospital and was told that Cyn had been released.

She was at home and so were Judy, Sam, and my parents. My dad must have set an overland speed record to get to my place that quickly; I mean a 3 hour drive in just over 2 hours is movin' and groovin' Cyn was feeling much better and when I came in she rushed, well she sort of staggered, into my arms. She was still a little woozy from the drugs. After making sure that we would be okay, Sam went home and gave Judy a ride. Mom and Dad bedded down in one of the spare rooms and Cyn and I were finally able to get to bed.

She fell asleep holding me and I had my arm around her. Every time I tried to move she would whimper and pull me closer. I know it sounds very romantic but my arm fell asleep and the next morning hurt like hell. It was a small price to pay to make my wife feel safe.

The next day a police detective came to our apartment to interview Cyn. She had not been coherent enough the previous evening to discuss the attempted rape. Detective Brogan spent over an hour with us. One question he asked over and over was there a witness to someone putting something in her drink. When he left he motioned for me to follow him out.

"I shouldn't say anything about the investigation but I admire the way you protected your wife. Anyway your wife's blood test showed traces of Rohypnol, Ecstasy, and cocaine," he said.

"I knew Cyn had been drugged. She would have never gone with those guys on her own," I responded. "Now they can be put in jail where they belong."

"They will be release as soon as I make my report, Mr. Kelley," Brogan regretfully told me.

"WHAT? How can they be released? They drugged and tried to rape my wife. How can they be released?" I was totally confused.

"They claim that your wife took the drugs willingly, that she said she wanted to enhance her experience with the three men. The Rohypnol might be questionable, but the Ex and cocaine over ride that consideration. Those drugs made it look like your wife was a party girl." Brogan stopped and put his hand on my shoulder.

"You know, your wife knows, and I know that she was drugged without her knowledge but without witnesses it's just her word against the three of them. There's nothing we can do without more evidence," the detective finished.

I felt the rage building and muttered to myself, "Maybe you need more evidence but I don't."

"Don't do anything stupid Mr. Kelley. Your wife needs you with her not in jail," he cautioned me. Brogan kept looking at me with a hard stare until I nodded my head at him indicating that I wouldn't do anything stupid. At least not right now, I thought.

Two days later my attorney, Tom verified that the three assholes had been released because of lack of evidence. It was Cyn's word against theirs and there were three of them. He also told me that Tony and his buddies had planned to swear out a complaint against me for assault. Tom convinced Tony that the publicity of the trial would hurt his chances at getting a job. So the complaint was dropped.

"Getting a job? I don't understand, he works for the insurance company," I said.

"Not anymore," Tom told me. "It seems that the company has non-fraternization rule and Tony violated it. Even if Cyn had been agreeable to the sex, Tony was her supervisor and the company has rules against that type of thing. Steve Williams didn't wait until Tony was out of jail before he fired him. He wouldn't even let Tony back into his office and had Tony's personal stuff left at the front desk for him."

"It's not enough Tom. He's got to pay for what he tried to do," I told him.

"Let it go J.J., you'll just end up in jail and Cyn needs you with her right now," Tom advised me.

I nodded at Tom the same way I had at Detective Brogan. On the outside it seemed that I agreed with them, on the inside I wasn't sure I could let Tony get away with what he had tried to do. I'll let it alone for now I thought.

The one thing I couldn't understand was why Tony thought he could get away with what he tried. After our little meeting he knew that I would come after him with guns a blazing, so to speak. It didn't make sense. I had mentioned all this to Judy. Understanding came about three weeks later when I met Judy for lunch at her request.

The gossip grapevine can give you a lot of information if you can wade through it. Judy told me that a friend at work had a friend who hung out at the same bar that Tony Johnson did. The friend of a friend said that Tony was bragging that he had planned to take pictures of Cyn being screwed and send them to me.

He believed that when I saw Cyn seeming to be enjoying herself that I wouldn't believe her denials and would leave her. Now I understood why he thought he could get away with his plan. I still hadn't made up my mind on the question of Tony Johnson.

woodmanone
woodmanone
2,284 Followers