J.W & Stephanie Ch. 01

Story Info
J.W walked into my office.
909 words
3.58
25.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

J.W walked into my office. The new fireman I thought to myself. He's cute, alright be honest Stephanie, he's hot. I smiled to myself as I continued working, ignoring him. I could tell that got to him. After a few minutes, I decided to look up at him, "Yes?"

J.W looked at me as if I was being a brat, in reality, I was. I knew it, I indulged in it. He walked over to me and smiled. "I'm as hungry as I am horny, why don't you feed both appetites." He smirked and sat down with one hip on my desk and his arms crossed on his chest.

I should have taken offense to the situation. But instead, it just made me want to be more of a brat. Here was this good looking man, a man I probably would never get to have, and he was being sexual. Dang those cute dimples in his cheeks. I picked up a portion of my sandwich that I had not eaten and handed it to him. "Here you go, feast yourself on this, I'm sure it will quench your hunger."

I smirked up at him and laughed as I started to roll around to pick up a piece of paper on the fax. Before I could do that, J.W grabbed my hair and yanked me out of the seat. "It's not nice to be a brat." He growled in my ear and I shivered as he pulled us around and he sat down in my chair with me strung about on his lap. "I think you need some manners."

"Don't you dare!" I yelped as he brought his hand down on my butt. I flinched and tried to look up at him but his hand in my hair held my face down. He repeatedly spanked me. Tears flowed down my cheeks as I tried to wiggle free. He finally let me up. He pushed me to my knees and unzipped his pants, pulling out his cock.

I pushed at his knees. "No way!" I screamed at him. Even though it came out choked due to the tears I couldn't seem to stop. He smirked and forced my head down. I resisted until he pulled my head up to meet his eyes. There was a no nonsense look about him. I knew he would get his way, I was just afraid he might actually see the submissiveness in me, that craved for this type of sexual acts.

"This is a lesson to you, learn it." He jammed my hand onto his cock and I had no choice but to take it. He rubbed his cock around my face until I caved and stuck my tongue out to taste his cock. The want to please him, was stronger than the want to defy him. I licked up his cock and as I came to the head, I opened my mouth and let his cock sink into my mouth. "Much better." He said with pleasure.

Once I let myself realize that this is what I wanted, I began to bob up and down his cock at a slow pace. My eyes shut and I let myself get carried into feeling his cock in my mouth, touching the back of my throat. I guess my pace wasn't fast enough for him because he began to move me up and down faster. I didn't mind, as long as I didn't have to look at him. If he forced my face up and saw the pleasure I was taking out of this, I'd die of humiliation right there on the spot.

J.W began to swell in my mouth and I was excited, I wanted to taste his cum. He forced my face all the way down to my nose hit his skin. I could smell him, it was a divine smell to me. His hips rose and fell frantically, fucking my face. I didn't try to stop him. I enjoyed it a little rough. He erupted into the back of my throat and held me down. "Swallow it all." I obliged him. It wasn't like I had a choice.

He pulled my mouth off him and looked down at me. I kept my head down. He chuckled and roughly grabbed my chin, forcing me too look at him. "You enjoyed that, didn't you?" He looked sated, happy. I could deny it, but then I'd be denying myself the truth. I nodded my head yes and he laughed. "You know, everyone warned me about you. The cold bitch that wouldn't let anyone near her. Seems to me that's just a facade."

I glared at him. "You forced me. It wasn't like I....." He cut me off by pulling me to him and kissing me. His tongue licked my lips and I moaned. He sat me down in his lap and held me to him as his tongue delved into my mouth. I melted into him, wanting him. I knew he could see right through me. He helped me up to my feet and straightened his clothes.

"I'll see you tonight." He said as he walked out of the room. I stood there, staring, wondering what in the world he meant by that. In a way I was exhilarated by the idea of seeing him again. In another way, I was worried, afraid he'd only see me as something he could take whenever he wanted, no questions asked.