Jabbing Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,979 Followers

After kissing the entire front panel of the bikini I went to work on the crotch kissing and licking just as if I were kissing her pussy without the panties in the way. Soon Jessica was humping my face and again had grabbed my cock between her sweet little feet. Between my saliva and her juices the panties were getting soaked when she demanded, "I can tell you have a thing for my panties but, how about ripping the fuckers off and eat the real thing damn it!"

She was right as much as I enjoyed making love to her panties it was time to take them off and see if the glory of her cunt matched the rest of her. I hooked my thumbs in the sides of the undies as she elevated her ass off of the bed. With the silky material clear of her butt she lifted her legs putting them together as she pointed them straight up to the ceiling. Quickly I worked them up the long legs and off of her feet.

As her legs came down on each side of me I got my first glimpse of Jessica's pussy. It was a feast for the eyes as she pulled her knees up so that her kitty was pointed straight at my face. Her cunt was surrounded by a thick black bush. Her fiery reddish pink pussy lips seemed to call to me from the brown skin and black hair that surrounded them.

There was no delaying tactics as my face was licking her juices before she was fully settled back down. After doing an initial probing and licking up her flood of juices I moved my mouth to her clit. As I chewed and licked her hot button I used one hand to play in her swampy cunt and the other to tease her tight little asshole.

Looking over her stomach I could see her playing with her boobs with one hand while she had the fingers of her other hand intertwined in my hair. Her feet were smashing my butt as her pelvis gyrated to my lavish attention to her crotch. Her cunt juices flowed all over the two fingers that were now inside her twat as I poked a finger up to my knuckle up her ass hole. She cried out, "Oh fuck, yes."

Licking her cunt faster I could feel her whole body stiffen as I finger fucked her cunt and bowels. Pulling hard on my hair Jessica let out a shriek, obviously Cumming hard, as I glanced up momentarily asking, "So, I gather you like white boy loving?"

"Oh shut up and fuck me; get that hunk of white meat inside of my pussy, right now," she responded hoarsely and out of breath. First, I pulled the finger out of her ass and tasted her nasty bowels and knew I wanted more of that. Then, I popped the fingers from her cunt and quickly licked them clean as she spread her legs wider.

Without any hesitation I moved up her body and as I admired her smooth soft sexy milk chocolate skin yet again Jessica gave my cock one hell of a hard yank pulling it toward her hungry twat. As I pushed into her womanhood her cunt seemed to swallow my member up; sucking it right in. Then the skillful muscles of her cunt began milking my cock. Powerfully I stroked my tool in and out of her tight quarters.

Each of my thrusts was met with a counter thrust as well as the never ending contractions of her cunt against my probing prick. Her head was rolling from side to side as her fingers dug deeply into my ass. Every muscle in my body was straining and I could hardly breathe as we continued the pummeling. Harder and harder we worked on each other as the sound of skin smacking against skin filled the room as I uttered, "oh God, oh fuck Jessica, I'm going to cum."

"Not yet you bastard; you better bring me along with you, you son of a bitch." Her demand had the effect of exciting me so much that I shot a huge load of spunk deep into her tunnel. To my relief my cock didn't let me down staying stiff as a board and I didn't miss a beat as I slammed in and out of her now sloppy cunt.

I could feel my balls tighten again and spill more spunk into her as Jessica grabbed me extra hard while she let out a guttural growl as she came flooding my cock with her cum. All at once she let go of me and just laid there limply. So, gently I rolled off of her feeling serene about what we had just done and admiring the beauty of this sexy woman.

Just then my lover rolled over to her side showing me her big black ass. Remembering how good my finger had tasted after pulling it out of her rosebud I reached down to play with her rump. Swatting my hand away she scooted to the edge of the bed and bluntly told me, "We had better take you the rest of the way home."

"I guess so," I meekly answered already realizing that Jessica was a strong willed woman and didn't say what she didn't mean. Of course, I was hoping for another chance with this vivacious lover. Reaching into her dresser she pulled out a pair bright purple bikini panties that looked almost as sexy on her as the snow white ones had.

Struggling to my feet I began the process of finding my clothes and putting them on ending up in her living room putting back on my shirt. My eyes were glued on her though watching her slip back on her bra and blouse. Walking over to me she jabbed her tongue down my throat then told me, "You are a great fuck; I'll have to try Vanilla again sometime; you have a wonderfully nasty hunk of cock meat."

"Oh God Jessica, this is the first time I've ever tried chocolate and you are absolutely fucking amazing," I told her as I leaned in to kiss her again. I sucked her full bottom lip into my mouth and slid my tongue over the sensual skin. Finishing the kiss she looked out the window and noticed that it had been snowing again. Turning away before we got all heated up again Jessica handed me my coat and an ice scraper and we headed out to her car together. She opened the door and started the engine to let it warm up.

The two of us worked together cleaning the snow off the windows for nearly twenty minutes. Cold and exhausted we settled back into the bucket seats and looked up at the sky and the clouds had made way for the brilliant stars to shine down on us. It was indeed beautiful until Jessica pulled out and our tires spun. It took a half an hour to drive to my apartment. Jessica debated whether or not she should turn around right away or give the snow plows a chance to do their work now that it was clear the storm was finally over. I swayed her decision by inviting her in for a cup of coffee.

Still cold from the work of cleaning off the car she thought that coming in for a while would give her a chance to really get warm. Having just moved in the prior weekend after staying with my mom while recovering from the shock of losing my last job I still had boxes laying all over the place.

Jessica was empathetic and said she didn't mind walking around the mess. She told me that she had better stay for only about half an hours she needed a good night's sleep. Hopefully that would be enough time to warm up and maybe the plows will have gotten to the major roads by the time she was driving back.

I headed straight to the kitchen and started the coffee brewing. While I was doing this Jessica took it upon herself to clear a spot on the coffee table and couch for us. Bringing the mugs into the front room my jaw dropped as she was standing in front of the couch in just her bra and panties causing me to exclaim, "Oh my fucking god in heaven!"

"So, Matt, you have a thing for panties, huh? Which do you like better these purple ones or the white ones I had on earlier?" I didn't need to think about my answer.

"I loved the white ones for sure but, those purple undies look amazing, too." She took a mug from me and took a big sip and after sitting it down on the table lightly stroked her finger across the newly returned bulge in my pants.

"I thought so; here is a gift to remember this evening by. Now, why don't you strip off those clothes for me; time is wasting." Reaching in her purse she pulled out the white panties she had worn during our earlier fun and handed them to me. In a flash I was standing in front of her nude with my pecker pointing straight at her belly button.

Sauntering the four or five steps over to me she engulfed my mouth with her sexy lips. We kissed again passionately as she pushed me toward the sofa. Then shoved me down laying on top of me and whispered, "You got to eat me earlier now it is my turn to eat you and get some cream for my coffee. I just hope you can cum twice more tonight."

"Oh sexy lady, I sure hope so too," I excitedly whispered back. Quickly she kissed down my stomach until she reached my hard shaft. Cupping my balls in her hand she stuck out her tongue and lightly flicked over my pee hole. Then still using just the tip of the tongue she licked up and down all over the rigid pole. She was driving me crazy.

Jessica inhaled deeply as she covered my cock head with those full lips as her tongue swirled in circles at the tip. I could feel the inside of her cheeks as she worked her mouth toward the base of my prick. Soon she was fucking my cock with her mouth as I watched her face bob up and down. The next thing I knew all I could see was the brilliant purple of her silky panties as she had spun around and planted her crotch in my face.

Nothing needed to be said as I eagerly caressed and kissed the purple panties passionately. Squeezing my balls a bit harder she was quickly bringing me to orgasm as I thought she might swallow my prick whole as she had such suction on my cock. As the spunk rose from me I wrapped my arms tightly around her waist, holding on for dear life, while I blasted the back of her throat with a big shot of sticky cream.

As quickly as I came Jessica bounced up and stood beside the couch looking at me sipping her coffee and smiling. My eyes focused on the triangle of material covering her bush. I was struck by the pure sensuality of the purple material against her dark skin just as I had been a couple of hours earlier with the white panties. I wanted to reach out and bury my head there or rip them off of her.

Reading my mind Jessica put down the coffee and pulled down her undies exposing the slightly matted hair. Then she slid to the floor and laid her belly across the table wiggling that large ass at my face. Hoping that I understood just what she wanted I moved in behind her and started making love to her butt.

Planting kisses all over both her large mounds of fudge I kissed licked, nipped and caressed like there was no tomorrow as this might be my only chance with her. Pulling her cheeks apart I made my way down the silky soft surface until I reached the deep crevice of her crack. Moans started coming from her as I got closer and closer to her rectum.

Jabbing my tongue hard against her anal opening I felt her sphincter give way. I poked my tongue in and out of her bowels fervently tongue fucking her sexy black ass. There could be no doubt that she liked this as cunt honey was running down my chin and neck. Kneading and fondling the pillow flesh of her ass I tried to stick my tongue deeper into her shit hole. Unnoticed to me her finger was rapidly frigging her clit.

"Oh fuck, you damn bastard get that tongue out of there and fuck me up the ass; come on fuck my shit hole." Giving her poop shoot a couple of more stabs I pulled away as she had read my mind again. Getting into position I rubbed my pecker deep in the crevice between her cheeks a few times and then scooping up her cunt honey I applied some to my prick and her anal opening.

Pressing the head of my member against her sphincter muscles her hole seemed unyielding as virtually none of my cock would go in. Suddenly she pushed hard against my pressure and the head popped in greeted by a squeal from her. I groaned, "I don't think I can get all the way in it is so fucking tight."

"The hell you can't; now ram that fucking thing in; come on fuck my shit come on you fucking bastard, harder," she pleaded. Giving a hard shove I sunk in another inch. Pulling back slightly I gave her bowels another ram and sank in another inch. Resting for a second to get used to the new surroundings I reached around her chest and began caressing her boobs through her bra.

There is something about the feel of tits confined in a bra; they are firmer still yet soft. The feeling of her massive orbs in my hands turned me on even more so I shoved my pecker against her resistant ass hole once again and fell in two more inches. Jessica was panting now as I pulled back and rammed in again and again each time going a little deeper. Her double chocolate tunnel was the tightest hole my cock had ever been in.

Grunting with each thrust I pounded away mercilessly. Jessica's panting became louder as I was now pummeling all the way in and out of her shit hole. My blood was boiling as I shot a load of cum into her bowels. Still excited I continued to piston her rear passage as she yelped, "Oh shit you bastard I'm cumming."

Very happy that she had cum I let my limp dick slide from her back door. It actually hurt a bit like skin might have been peeled from it like a banana. Nothing was said for over a minute as we caught our breath. Getting up Jessica walked over to her clothes and put them back on before taking another sip of coffee. My heart sank because it was obvious that our time together was ending, at least, for tonight.

My lover explained that she just had to get home as she had things to do and besides she couldn't wear the same outfit to work again. Understanding her reasoning I kissed her passionately and walked her to her car. As she got in I swatted her ass to which she replied, "Not tonight lover maybe next time."

Part of me was glad that she had left me alone as she had worn me out so much that I fell asleep right away. It was a very contented sleep and I awoke the next morning very refreshed. Neither Jessica nor I tried to make contact that Thursday but I spoke to her on Friday. She invited me to go out with her after happy hour the following Wednesday.

Of course, I happily agreed as I knew our time together would be a glorious adventure. After hanging up from Jessica I called Beth and she asked how the evening had gone Wednesday night and I just told her the standard bullshit that it had gone ok. I wasn't sure if my sister lover would be jealous of my black lover or not, so I stayed mute about my romp with Jessica.

When I got to my mother's house on Monday she wasn't there but I was greeted by Beth who told me that mom would not be home until 8:00. Taking my hand she led me to the fuck garden and unbuttoned my shirt. She didn't stop there as her hands traveled to my belt and the zipper on my pants. She had me naked in about a minute and I was glad the snow had melted and it was at least 65 degrees outside.

Quickly I returned the favor and threw her clothes on to the patio. She seemed extra horny as my cock found her hole without much foreplay. After just a few strokes she rolled me over and began riding me hard. She gasped, "Oh Matt your big white cock feels so fucking good in my snatch, Oh baby ram it home for sissy."

I wondered why she had bothered specifying that my cock was white. But, seeing her mammoth tits bouncing in front of my eyes brought me right back to the reality of stuffing her cunt while I squeezed both of her melons in my hands. Excitedly I shouted, "Oh Christ Beth, I am fucking cumming."

As we laid there recovering we decided to cool it until mom came home after all it was her fuck garden and she was entitled to enjoy the action with us. Now fully recovered Beth asked me a question out of the blue, "Little brother you have been holding out on me. Why didn't you tell me that you spent Wednesday night jabbing Jessica?"

"I didn't know what you would say if you knew that I was jabbing Jessica."

"I would say that you need to figure out a way to share that sexy lady with me. After all, Matt I have always wanted to have some hot fudge myself." I should have anticipated her desire as we have been having threesomes with mom for a couple of months at this point. We spent the time until mom got home discussing how to seduce Jessica on Wednesday evening. Beth told me that she had flirted shamelessly with Jessica after hearing that I had fucked her and she seemed to get a warm response and even some flirting in return.

The ultimate question was how to let Jessica in on our taboo incestuous relationship without turning her off and more importantly landing her in bed with both of us. The plan we came up with partly involved Beth finding excuses to visit Jessica's office and shamelessly making passes and flirting with her as well as maintaining close physical contact at the bar Wednesday evening. We had just finished formulating our plan when a voice called out from the back door, "What is the big idea of starting without your mother?"

"Kacey, we just couldn't help ourselves, come over and join the fun," I called to my mother who was looking as sexy as ever. Kicking off her sandals my parent waltzed over to us. Instantly my dick sprung to life and seeing this my mother knelt down and took the shaft into her warm mouth. My hot sister quickly went about the business of practically ripping off every stitch of mom's clothing.

Still sucking me mom was now shivering in the cooler winter night. Beth tried to warm her up by cuddling and caressing her. Then she tried to try and take mom's mind off the chilly air by diddling her clit. But mom was still too cold so asked while she was still shaking, "Children why don't we take this inside?"

Dropping my pulsating pecker from her mouth my mother didn't wait for an answer and got up and ran for the house. Beth and I were quickly on her heels following her right to her bed. As soon as my ass hit the bed mom's mouth returned to my prick and Beth began kissing all over mom's backside.

We spent the next three hours in incestual bliss. As at times I was kissing and fondling both of them simultaneously and even got to see them take one another up the ass. I couldn't help but think about how lucky of a man I was to be with these two vixens. And yet, I couldn't wait to see how things worked out Wednesday evening with my sister and my black goddess.

The next two days went by slowly with none of the ladies even giving me a second glance. This time it seemed like a waste of gas during the energy crisis as Jessica, Beth, and I each drove our own cars to the bar. Beth and I got there first so I asked her how the flirting with Jessica had gone. She told me that she was sure that Jessica was bisexual and that they had almost kissed earlier in the day and that Jessica actively flirted in return.

As far as the incest thing was concerned Beth said she all but told Jessica that we were having an incestuous affair and it didn't seem to phase her at all. She was almost certain that Jessica that understood her but we only would know for certain when we got her alone later that night. I saw the sexy Mustang approach and waved at Jessica.

Always a sight for sore eyes Jessica looked as edible as ever as she joined us and we walked into the bar. The scene was the same as it had been the week before. I had only been with the company a couple of months and the Wednesday ritual was already getting very old. Without the sexy ladies I was with it would have been torture.

Carefully Beth and I made sure that Jessica sat between us. Wasting no time we began the flirting before the first round arrived. Glad that the table hid our laps from our coworker's views I caressed Jessica's thighs. Within a couple of rounds Jessica was returning the caresses, getting higher and higher.

Not knowing what our supervisors would think we restrained ourselves from kissing or anything else overt. Whispering to Jessica, Beth overheard me ask, "What color are your undies tonight sexy lady?"

"Well stud, they are silky black bikinis," my sister answered. Then she just smiled at me coyly and pretended to be a little embarrassed that she had answered the question.

hotpup
hotpup
1,979 Followers