Jabbing Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,978 Followers

Smiling herself and half laughing Jessica spoke out, "I think the question was for me. My panties are another pair of the sexy white ones you liked so much last week Vanilla Boy."

"Well, I'd love to bury my face in either one or both pairs of those sexy panties you all are wearing," I said leaning in to them. Looking down I saw Beth's hand traveling up Jessica's thigh and the black woman was doing nothing to stop my horny sister. Jessica was concentrating on other things as soon as the words came out of my mouth she had her hand wrapped firmly around my pecker.

"Your sister has her fingers inside of my panties," Jessica said softly in my ear. This almost caused me to spit my beer out. Quickly I swallowed and looked down only to see Jessica's silky crotch being moved by Beth's fingers underneath it. Looking over at Beth's face she gave me one of her sexiest smiles and licked her lips.

Whispering to the ladies about the situation and how hot we were all getting I suggested we make a break for the door. The question they came up with is where we were going and what were we doing when we got there? I suggested Jessica's place as it was closest and we would do whatever turned all of us on once we got there. Both ladies readily agreed as Beth pulled her finger from Jessica's panties as Jessica released my erection.

"I guess I had better get out of here I have a long day to put in tomorrow," I announced to everyone in the area. It was probably just a little early to leave but if I stayed any longer one of us would make a public scene. The ladies quickly, but separately followed me out of the door and we raced for Jessica's place.

Driving her Mustang I figured that Jessica would be the first one there. But, by the time she pulled up Beth and I were kissing by her front door. I had my hand up her skirt caressing the ass of her silky panties. If there were any doubt in Jessica's mind about incest between my sister and I it certainly was gone now.

"You two don't waste any time, do you? Is there room for a hot black bitch in your little family affair?" Jessica was fumbling for her keys as she asked this. Digging the elusive object from the bottom of her purse she finally let us in. Dumping her stuff on a table just inside the door she grabbed Beth's wrist and pulled her to the center of the room.

"Oh my, Jessica, you bet your ass there is," Beth answered in a squeal as Jessica pulled my sister into her arms. As I closed the door the two women were in a hard embrace. Their tongues were darting in and out of each other's mouths as their pelvises rubbed against one another while their hands powerfully sunk into their partner's butt cheeks through the material of their skirts and panties.

Amazed at this scene I stood there and watched and as they started removing one another's skirts I kicked off my shoes and got out of my shirt. By the time they were down to just their bras and panties it was too much for me. My pants were down to my knees with my briefs and I was pumping my rod ever so slowly.

The sight of my sisters black lingerie on her pale skin combined with Jessica's bright white under garments against her deep brown skin was just too damn much. It was so easy to lose control as these two contrasting sexy ladies melted into each other' tit smashing into tit and crotch rubbing crotch.

Stepping out of my clothes I walked up behind the black lady and planted my prick right in her silky ass crack. As I nibbled on her neck I stroked my rod up and down between her cheeks while reaching around both of them to caress Beth's back. Jessica separated her legs slightly and huskily whispered, "Both of you on your knees and kiss me through my panties continuing where we left off at the bar."

Eagerly I ran my mouth and hands all over that white silky ass while my sister did the same on her front side. We were both working to the heart of Jessica's sex when our tongues found each other and we kissed quickly but passionately right there between Jessica's thighs. My black goddess was obviously enjoying our attention as she was bumping and grinding us briskly.

"Fuck, Chocolate Chic I love your fucking ass," I exclaimed between kisses as I was now squishing my sister's boobs through Jessica's legs. Suddenly our black lover was pushing her way down to join us and turning around as she did. Somehow in a matter of seconds she had her empty panties in my face, her full lips on the head of my cock, and her naked ass in my sister's face." Here Vanilla Boy sniff these while I suck in this fucking light meat and I bet your sister's mouth finds my leaking twat; Oh shit, I knew it!" As she said this Beth had buried her face between Jessica's hips and was going to town on her cunt. My pecker was being vacuumed into Jessica's mouth hard and fast. I caressed Jessica's back and boobs with one hand while holding her panties to my nose with the other. The sounds of the girl's sucking and slurping grew louder and louder.

My first load blew into Jessica's mouth just as Beth's eating had caused her to cum leaving my sister's face covered in sweet honey. Swinging around Jessica ripped off Beth's panties as I rammed my cock hard into her pussy. Pleading and swishing her cunt in Jessica's face Beth moaned, "Oh shit, eat this Vanilla Twat; fucking shit, yes."

Looking down at Jessica attacking my sister's cunt and seeing that huge black ass I didn't think I would last very long as I pistoned in and out of Jessica's cunt. Then without thinking I gave her ass a swat and heard her moan from inside of Beth's cunt and felt her ass wiggle slightly. So, I swatted it again, a bit harder this time.

Her butt wiggled even more and the moan was longer this time. Soon her ass was coming up to meet my thrusts as I continued to spank her chocolate rear. Jessica's hands were now mauling Beth's tits as we continued toward orgasm. Sis's hips were bouncing off of the floor as she came over and over with her fingers practically ripping out Jessica's hair. After I fell out of Jessica and she had swallowed all of what Beth had to give we rested and had a round of drinks.

Giving my cock recuperation time the girl's started playing with each other at first just rubbing their nipples together. As their loving got more intense my cock began coming back to life. While fingering each other's assholes they took turns sucking one another's titties. Then when things got really steamy they invited me back to have fun.

For the next several hours we sucked and fucked like none of us had ever done before. Needless to say we were all like zombies at work the next day; at least, Beth and I had thought ahead and brought a change of clothes. My relationship with my sister and mother continued for a long time.

As for Jessica, we had wonderful sex several more times, both with and without Beth, but a couple of months later she got a promotion which took her out of state. Jessica did have one long lasting effect on my love life though as she widened my horizons. I found myself wanting to sample every type of girl. Not only did I want to go out with every color of the rainbow (which I did) but every age, shape and size.

When they say don't judge a book by its cover they are right as the best sex I have had hasn't always come from the "sexy" ladies. The best fuck of my life came from a black lady twenty years older than me who weighed at least 250 pounds. She did things that blew me away and with a passion unmatched from any other lover.

Alas, she didn't find me exciting enough for her. But, to this very day I wake up and swear I can taste Jessica, Beth, or my mom's cunts on my lips as I remember that wild, wild winter with them.

Note: Read Matt's first adventure in "Kacey's Garden."

hotpup
hotpup
1,978 Followers