Jacinta's Story

Story Info
A tale of her descent into darkness.
779 words
3.76
49.5k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blond stepped from the car in the parking lot, her purse falling open, spilling her contents on the pavement....

"Ooooooh," she softly curses, bends down picking up lipstick, pens, pill containers, odd bits of paper and nail files.

Tossing her smoothly coiffed blond shag back out of her face, she clicks into the office building, her purse over one shoulder, her business satchel over her other. She sighs heavily as she pushes thru the revolving doors, checking out the early smokers out on their break. Thinks about health, her own, her husbands,.....sighs.

"That's a deep sigh", the short balding overweight businessman waiting for the elevators smiles at her.

"Yes....yes it is..."

She adjusts the straps slung over her jacket shoulders, staring grimly ahead. She prepares for another day of calls, of frustration, in her office, at her computer. She thinks of the site she visits on her pc....blushes ...in the elevator...looking at the men around her...if they knew what a slutty whore she was online.

Feels her self heat up....steps out at her floor....clicks to the door, swipes her fob. The door clunks....groans, red light to green. She yanks the door open, lugs her luggage to her office, fumbles with her keys, unlocks the door...slips in....setting the bags down...looks out the window...from the 8th floor.

She sighs again and begins her day, turns the computer on, unlocks her cabinets, checks the phone for messages.....checks her mug. She sees yesterdays tea bag stuck in the bottom ...grunts....tugs it out...drops it into the trash and clips out to wash the cup out.

Smiling and nodding good morning to other agents as they pass, she notices two large black maintenance workers carrying tools lumber down the hall toward her. She feels their eyes devour her hair, face, skirt, legs, heels....but say nothing as she slips into the lunchroom.

Gulps, licks her lips....wriggles slightly inside her skirt....Thinks about the White Slaves for Black Cocks Room on alt.....inhales.....taking a deep breath to calm herself down while scrubbing her mug out....and pouring hot water. Pictures of the posted videos of blondes kneeling in the middle of 4 or 5 very well endowed black men flash thru her head.

"Good morning Vickie."

The voice startles her, and brings her back to the present.

"Oh...goooood morning," she smiles to the late middle-aged woman. "Looks like they left a mess again."

The older lady grumbles, looking down at the cups in the sink.

She turns, smiling to the office secretary stepping in to clean the sink of dirty dishes. Hopes the secretary doesn't see her flushed red face.

Her tea mug filled, the blond struts back to her office, punches in her codes, looks over her appointment book, and leans back waiting for the screen to blink on.

She leans over taking a tea bag out, drops it into the mug of water, begins punching up screens of data. Her contacts, the market, pictures of her dogs blink up as she sips her coffee. Her door partway open...the hallway quiet...she taps in alt....

Watches the window pop open...shakes her head at the bound woman on the page. Taps in her code........Sees the screen open...eyes scanning the rooms....cybersex, leather, Pain, Rubber, The Gallery. Clicks to view who is in the rooms....smiles to herself seeing the names of regulars, some her friends....some who detest her....clicks up to the Interest Groups....looks down the page.....Pirates and Maidens, Humiliation, Twisted Whores, Piss Party, White Slaves Black Masters, White Sluts for Black Cocks.....

Clicks thru each of them seeing who is in......taps into the black Masters rooms.....Checks her posts about Black Cock to see who has replied. Sees the normal stuff....chuckles.....black men, shakes her head.

Enters a few of the cyber rooms....teases the men, acts shy and slutty slips out...glances thru her email, both business and private, begins the day, dutifully tracking her business contacts, their questions, concerns.....mind on business.

Pauses finishing her tea and goes to a saved page with web addresses. Checks the door, copies an address, pastes it in a internet browser window, clicks it......up pops a picture of a poor white woman, mouth stretched obscenely open over a humongous black cock.

The cock looks the size of a tree. The black man's head thrown back in wild pleasure, his hands cupping the brunette's head, holding her mouth down on the tree trunk. Her eyes wide open in both pleasure and anguish.

The blond closes the window...shudders, clicks the alt page into White Slaves for Black Cocks.....sees no one there....scrolls down to see if anyone has entered. Notices just the regulars. Sighs, black men are just awful cyberers, she thinks to herself. Clicks into another room as the phone rings...