Jacinta's Story Ch. 03

Story Info
A tale of her descent into darkness.
822 words
4
25.1k
1

Part 3 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vickie packs up tired from the day of dual whoring, financial advising, consultation and selling. She slips her purse and satchel bag over her shoulders slumps to the elevator blinking stretching her face, tired from the concentration on the computer.

Her imagination tired from the whoring, thinking of the black men wanting to collar her and enslave her. Sees the black maintenance men come out and wait for the elevator with her. She feels the heat in her face as their eyes check her out, although now her frame is covered in a long winter coat and a hat is pulled down over her head.

She shyly turns away, feeling the little ticking inside her, between her legs. She slips in as the elevator doors open. The black men pile in behind her. In the cramped elevator space she feels their presence inside her, almost as if they are giving off waves. She feels the strangeness of their bodies. She finds her body again heating too fast, the heat between her legs rising too fast.

She peeks at them, as they laugh and talk loudly. As she peeks, one glances at her, catching her eye, his eyes twinkling both devilishly and leering sexually.

She quickly drops her eyes, embarrassed feeling her deep blush.

"How you doin' honey?"

The other black man, even larger, turns, looks down.

"Emmit, you done embarrassed the lady. Look at that blush."

She realizes she is trapped against the back of the elevator, the two men between her and the door. Her face burning, her body so hot she squirms. She turns away, unable to control her impulses and embarrassment, rocking from side to side, her discomfort painfully obvious.

The two men laugh loudly, turning to look back at the clearly uncomfortable little white lady. She glances up at the numbers.....sees 3......2........1....Ding!

The door opens on the main floor. The two men step aside and turn to her, forcing her to walk between them to exit.

Her face flushes again....a deep red. Her ears begin to ring.....for no reason in her head pops the vision of her cyber use...the two black men...talking about her as if she wasn't there as if she was an animal.

Head down, she rushes past them, feeling their looks burning thru her clothes. She hears a whisper....the two men laugh...then follow her to the building exit.

She hurries ....clicking quickly in her heeled boots, backing thru the turnstile doors, seeing that they have headed the other direction. She sighs heavily in relief, shakes her head, berating herself for her stupidity, her body tingling with arousal. She licks her lips nervously, steps out into the cold, the dark.

Her mind wanders wildly, "What if they hadn't let her out?"

What if: They pushed the button, taken her back up t o her floor, escorted her back to her office. They knew where she worked.

The floor empty, locking her office door...bending her over her desk, after pulling her coat off, her jacket, her blouse, making her kneel between them holding a cock in both hands ... her mouth turning from one black cock to the other sucking, slurping slobbering...as she sucks...then bending her over the desk...taking her from behind, one after the other.

Jesus!

She gasps aloud, turns around in the parking lot, unsure of where her car is. She blinks, takes a deep breath. My god girl, get your head together. Oh my god! Feels how wet she is. She shakes her head, ready to go home.

She beeps her car....the starter already running. She looks around the cold parking lot, exhales heavily, slips into the car, the cold seat.

The two black men pinned her between them and marched her to their car. They push her face down on the back seat, the larger one sitting on her. Pins her arms back behind her, pull her hat off ...grip her hair...arching her head painfully back.

"So you like big black cocks, do you missy"?

Laughter.

She lets her face drop. Pushes her face into the seat, into the cold hard plastic, from side to side ... her face painfully scoured against the seat.

"Well...we will find out won't we?"

Laughter.

"We have a place already for you."

A towel is wrapped around her face muffling her... she can hardly breathe.

His weight crushes the air from her. The car bumps along...turns, twists, stops.

"Here we are little sister."

She hears doors open she is lifted. The air smells dirty. Strange voices...her wrists pinned behind her, the towel muffling and blinding her, her head twisting trying to hear, trying to see around the towel.

She feels a rope or something around her neck!! She is pulled along.

Ughh!! Sees she has almost driven through a red traffic light. Omigosh! She blinks, wipes her eyes. What is happening to me? Wooo...blows out a deep breath. Her insides hot as the 4th of July.