Jacinta's Story Ch. 08

Story Info
A tale of her descent into darkness.
1.3k words
4
17.4k
0

Part 8 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whimpers, frantically running her face under the shower, opening her mouth catching water, spitting it out. The foul taste has seeped into her being. She cannot clear it from her nostrils, her sinuses, her mouth, her tongue. She dips her head, her hair down under the showerhead.

"Thank god for this short hair," she thinks.

She shampoos it out quickly. She towels it dry, knowing she is way behind time in preparations and she still has to model her outfit for Master.

She steps from the shower, pulling the bags with her maid outfit up, setting it on the counter top. She pulls it out, examines it, and shivers, knowing how she will be exposed, hoping Master is happy with it, and her earrings.

She pulls the maid "dress" over her head. Feels her nipple rings catch. She groans, grimaces, and wiggles them free. Straightening out the maid outfit, she shakes her wet locks out and looks in the mirror. The black shiny latex outfit covers her shoulders and cover a tiny bit of her arm to mid-bicep with an elastic band and a floozy end.

The skirt portion barely reaches her thigh. She winces at the flared skirt hem. The tiny white apron snuggles her waist. And she turns, trying to adjust the lace opening down the middle of the "dress". The white chest of the outfit makes her look almost penguin like with the white apron dangling from her waist.

She loosens the lacing that rises from her waist to the low cut top. She turns, seeing how open her breasts are. She bites her lip, and applies her whore red lipstick. Opening the earring case, she lifts the long dangling turquoise beaded earrings, and hooks one into her ear. Five turquoise beads dangle almost 5 inches from gold chains. They don't quite reach her breast as Master ordered but were the longest she could find.

She hooks the other into her ear and turns her head, feeling them dangle, far below her short tapered blond hair. They don't really match the outfit but, thinks that Master will be pleased with their "whorishness".

She slips on her whore red heels and hurries out to show Master.

She steps out into the living room where Master is reclining on His Chair.....She stops just after entering, waiting for his attention. He slowly lowers the book he is reading. His stern black face, emotionless, studies His whore.

Slowly a smile creeps on to His face. "Come here whore".

She obeys... clicking to Him on her heels. "TURN whore".

She turns slowly, her back to Him, then, completes her circle, now facing Him. He smiles. Sliding his hand under the maid "dress", his hand slides between the whore's thighs.

"O-o-oh," she shudders.

His warm black hand sliding thru her crotch, gently rubbing and massaging her sensitive red and swollen pussy lips. She flinches, wincing, rising on her toes, his fingers toying with her aching puffy flesh.

"Ooooh....Ooooh!"

"TURN," he orders.

She spins, facing away from Him. His hands caress her buttocks, barely, if at all concealed by the maid skirt. He cups her butt cheeks, his fingers playing in her crack.

"H-m-m-m-m... You barely have any bruises ...whore. We can't have my guests thinking that you are ... a little princess....can we?"

"O-o-oh," she gulps, unable to conceal her gasp. "B-b-but, M-m-aster, I have to begin preparing the f-f-f-food..."

He smiles. "Well....that isn't my fault, is it? You should have gotten home earlier. Or, are you saying it is MY fault?"

"N-n-no-o-o-o Master, it is not your fault. It is the fault of the stupid blond white whore." Her head hangs.

He clucks...shaking His head sadly.

"I try. I try. Your Master is working, s-o-o-o hard to try and help the little white slut, but..." he continues shaking His head, "are you ever, ever, ever going to learn? Your Master is getting tired... and His patience is being tried sorely by ... a certain stupid blond whore."

"TURN AROUND"

She turns to face Him. His hand slides between her thighs, cupping the inside of her thigh and rubbing the smooth skin gently, one finger caressing her now dampening sore, puffy lips.

"So...my little stupid whore. What do we need to do before...my guests arrive to ... prepare the whore...?" He looks up, his hand caressing her. "Well?"

Her wrists crossed behind her, she shudders, from the pain of her sensitive pussy and the simultaneous arousal and submission. She shivers...trying to think and talk and respond while He torments her. She blinks trying to concentrate.

"The stupid... whore... n-n-needs... t-t-to b-b-be... b-b-beaten...Master..."

"Oh, really?" He smiles evilly. "Are you...begging Master?"

"Y-y-y-yes...Master...p-p-p-please? P-p-please...b-b-beat your ... whore...?"

"You are BEGGING..."

She nods..."Yes...Master...I am...begging Master to...beat His whore... and h-h-her...pp--pussy too..."

His finger slides inside her now wet pussy, fingering her. Her body twitching, fidgeting, unable to control her arousal, she moans.

"Well...let's go then. We don't have time to waste, whore."

He grabs the leash dangling from the side of his chair, "Kneel, whore."

She kneels and He clips the leash around her collar...rises..."Heel bitch."

And walks toward the basement door...the little blond slut crawling behind, pulled on the leash.

She pauses at the stairs, seeing He is not slowing down. She gulps, whimpers, but He just pulls the leash. She begins descending the hard wooden stairs, bumping and bruising her knees at each step.

"HURRY, BITCH!!"

"O-Oh-h-h...!" She slides down the last few steps, bumping and bruising her knees. "Ow, Ow-w-w...o-o-oh..."

Still he drags her along.

"Get Up Bitch"

She rises...wincing from the bruises on her knees and shins. He lifts her throat by her collar and, with a hand between her legs, lifts her in the air and hooks her by her collar ring to the hook on the post.

"UH-H...Uh-h-h-h-h..." her neck lifted awkwardly. Her body stretched...to her tippy toes.

She grunts and moans.

"Oh yes.......strip..." he lifts her up again...and drops her to her feet...where she wiggles. Loose from the maid outfit, pulling it over her head. He takes it from her, hangs it from a hook and in one motion, and lifts her back up, dangling from her neck.

"Give me your hands..." She stretches her hand s out in front of her... around the pole, and he quickly loops a tie around them.....pulls them taut and hooks her arms in front of her.

He circles her, enjoying the sight of the dangling slut.

"Well..." touching her thighs....then the backs....sliding his hand over eh smooth mounds of her ass... and then up her....back...Hmmm...."

"HOW SHALL WE make you pretty for the party...whore....Hmmm?"

She listens as he walks to his work bench, hears him moving things around, and hears him walk to her.

"Spread," he orders.

He fits a wedge between her feet, forcing her feet wider. She gulps as it lowers her, making her dangle from the hook by the neck....

She flinches, moaning, her legs twitching. "So you think you need some....striping ...whore??"

"H-h-h...y-y-y-yes...M-m-m-aster...p-p-p-please?"

"Hmmm... well, help me count .....Okay whore? Will that please you?"

"O-o-o-o-h... y-yes...Master..."

"First though... kiss your friend the... crop..."

He pushes it up between her lips...and even struggling as she is, she purses her lips... kisses it. He rubs it back and forth through her lips.

"O-o-okay..."

He steps back.

"First ...this thigh, and... help me count..."

He raises the crop, and brings it down viciously over the front of her exposed thigh.

Cra-a-ack!

"O-O-O-O-O-OW-W...O-O-OH-H-H-H!"

"O-o-oh... o-o-oh," she loses her balance, her leg crumpling. The collar choking her.

"O-o-oh...oh-h-h-h...o-o-one..."

He raises the crop again....and again brings it down...CRRRRAAACK!!!

"OHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

She staggers again....dangling... choking, by her collar, "T-t-t-two-o! Oh-h-h! Oh-h-h-h".

He walks around her...as she struggles, arms bound in front of her around the pole, her feet slipping off the sides of the wedge, on her tiptoes, desperately trying to keep the weight off her neck.