Jacinta's Story Ch. 12

Story Info
A tale of her descent into darkness.
1.4k words
3.94
15.5k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turns her head toward the door...eyes meeting Masters. He nods toward the door, his face a mixture of sternness and evil pleasure. She nods, rising from her knees.

She tosses her hair back, opens the door, her jaw tightens at the sight of 4 more black men of various sizes. She gulps...pulls the door open.

"Please, please come in."

The men squeeze thru the door past her, staring down at her maid outfit, the writing on her face and breasts. She tries to meet their eyes, but they look thru her, all over her like she is a dog...or a piece of meat to eat. She can't control her jaw clenching in embarrassment, her face heating...assuming she is blushing deeply.

The roar of voices, loud, raucous, fill the house, as the men greet in the main room. Tiny ignored in her maid outfit, the whore stands shyly at the entrance until eyes begin turning to her and she hears "whore" , "blond slut", "white pussy", "cocksucker"....mixed into the unintelligible babble.

Then Master's voice roars "Whore!!!!"

"Y-y-yes, Master?"

She nervously pushes thru the crowd to where he is standing.

"Boys...I would like to introduce my whore Sweet ....to you..."

He pulls her to him, his arms around her neck, one hand cupping her breast inside the maid outfit, the other playing with her blond hair.

"Tell them what...you know Sweet."

She swallows, wrapped in his arms, all the black faces staring at her.

"I love Black Cock. Black Cock is...everything. All I want to do is please Black Cock. A white whore is nothing and black Cock is everything. My only purpose is to please and serve Black Cocks. Black Cocks are everything. I love Black cock."

She hears ...gasps...then laughter...then evil chuckling as she speaks her lines...feeling Master's hands squeeze...and control her as she fights thru her lines. Then the group of men cheer and clap... she hears the same words again as they babble with each other "whore", "cunt", "cocksucker", 'white cunt", "blond bitch".

Masters arms and hands tighten around her, "...and...?"

She gulps, "...and...I am here to, to please you tonight. I am Pimp Daddy's white whore. These are...black...cock holes..."

She pauses...opening her mouth wide, lifting her skirt....showing her bruised, red and raw pussy, and turning and showing her ass to them ...

"...for your ...pleasure."

She feels masters finger tracing thru her outfit on her nipple ring and his other hand gripping and releasing a wad of her blond hair...on the back of her neck.

"I love b-black...cum" she stammers, "p-please fill me whenever you are...able."

She feels His hand relax on her hair.

"May I take your jackets? I will then begin serving your drinks."

Only one or two of them have jackets, which are piled up on her arms. Then her hair is patted and mussed, covering her eyes. She carries them to the hallway, hangs them in the closet.

She hears "BEER!!!" called out. Hurriedly she clicks back thru the main room, hurrying in her heels.

"BEER! BEER!!"

She frantically counts the hands raised, and hurries out to the kitchen, hurriedly opening beer bottles...5, 6...she counts in her head...7?

She looks around , trying to figure out how to carry so many...sees the tray...piles them on and turns like a waitress...hurrying back out, forcing a smile as she goes to the first man and holds out a beer. He takes it, smiling up at her. She smiles back...then feels the hand between her ass cheeks. She stiffens, gasping.

"O-o-oh!?"

Her eyes widen, carefully trying to balance the tray of bottles while the finger slides between her legs...over her raw, red crotch, while the thumb probes her anal rim.

"O-o-o-o-oh!"

She struggles to maintain composure.

"M-M-m-m, nice..."

The seated man holds up his beer, laughs loudly to the others watching.

Her eyes roll....as his hand plays between her legs. He withdraws his hand and pats her ass cheek. Released she walks to the next man, hands him a beer...his other hand blocks her path....he lifts her maid skirt...looking up at her "may I see your red puffy pussy?"

"H-h-h..."she squirms, nodding.

He leans in...examining her wounds.

"M-m-m-m...that looks sore."

He lifts the ice cold beer to her red swollen pussy lips, and sets the frigid, frosty glass against her raw flesh.

She gasps, inhaling deeply and rising on her toes.

She squirms, struggling to hold the beer tray.

"Oh...O-o-h-h-h!" she cries out, as he rubs the ice cold bottle against her.

He then turns to the room, laughing loudly.

Her eyes rolling around in her head, she heads to the next man, her eyes moist, soft pleading with his. He simply says thank you as he takes a beer, and she passes on a beer to the smiling Master. When she gets to the last man, he looks up.

"Show me that red pussy whore."

She gulps, lifts her skirt, tray at her side, turning her head to the side. His fingers begin tracing the edge of her labia, around and around. He plunges his finger inside her. Her eyes pop open wide, she gasps, her hips wriggling. His finger pumps her until her hips begin to move and she begins moaning.

"WHORE...! What are you doing!!!?? We need food!! Stop being such a selfish fucking cunt!!"

She groans helplessly, turning, to Master, the finger still pumping inside her.

"The fucking bitch is always thinking of herself!"

She gasps...unsure of what to do, she looks down at the man fingering her, eyes pleading. He goes on a bit longer to torment her, knowing she is eager to be on her chores. He slowly withdraws the finger and holds it up to her lips. She gulps, her face hot, lips dry, her mouth dry as sandpaper. She shakes her blond bangs back, then bends...taking his finger in her lips and suckles it clean of her own cunt juices.

"Mm...m-m-m-m...m-m-m," the man purrs.

Having sucked him clean, she pulls her mouth off his finger, turns, and hurries out to the kitchen, having gotten a preview of what the evening will hold for her. She hears the laughing, the words..."lips", "mouth", "pussy", "white whore".

With little time to recover, she hurriedly pulls the chicken wings out of the oven, piles them into individual bowls and hurriedly clicks back out into the room. Placing the bowls at the different serving spots she has prepared. As she moves, hands massage her thighs...feel and squeeze her ass.

She grimaces, moans, bites her lip to force herself to concentrate on the duties. BEER!! BEER!! She hurries out to the kitchen to retrieve more beer. As she leans down into the fridge to grab another beer, she straightens up into one of the men. He smiles, leering down at her and grasps her around the waist.

"Well...well.....what do we have here?"

His hands cup her sore ass cheeks.

"I hear you are some whore."

His eyes twinkle into hers. She bites her lip uncertainly.

"Well, aren't you supposed to...pleasure me?" he asks.

Cringing in his arms, she nods, sets down the beers on the counter and lowers her eyes, standing forlornly in front of him.

"Well, take me out and ...pleasure me..."

She nods, drops to her knees, fingers fumbling hurriedly with his zipper...lowers it and takes him out...leans forward...mouth around his black cock.

"-m-m-m...m-m-m-mm-m-m-m."

Her face bobs in his crotch, his erection sliding thru her lips. His hand cups her head and holds her bobbing face to his crotch

He moans, pulls her head off, lifts her by her arms, cupping her ass and lifting her to the counter top. He spreads her thighs wide, opening her pussy for his view. She lifts her eyes for a moment to his, surprised and fearful, while his strong hands pull her thighs around his waist. He slides his rock hard cock into her raw aching pussy.

His hands cup her ass cheeks. Her arms slide around his neck, her legs locking behind his back, as he begins humping into her. Her ass sore from the whipping, her whore red pussy chaffing painfully, she slides back and forth on him until, with a groan, he fills her with a series of explosive bursts of cum.

He shudders and pulls her off, setting her back on the counter. She grimaces, still spasming in pain. She sees his cock sticking straight out, dripping.

She groans and slides down to the floor, kneeling like baseball catcher and swallowing his dripping cock.

"M-m-m-m-m-m-m-m..."

Her mouth cleans him and swallows the slime in her mouth.

She looks up and says, "Thank you sir."

"Beer...beer!!" The impatient sounds echo from the main room.

She looks up forlorn and harried at his leering smile. She rises, places all the beer on the tray, and rushes past him out to the other room.