Jacinta's Story Ch. 13

Story Info
A tale of her descent into darkness.
1.5k words
4
14.5k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whore rushes out into the room...her pussy dripping...mouth tasting the cock and cum from the man in the kitchen. She tries to tighten her thighs to keep from dripping down her leg, but that only increases the pain of the chafing from her...beaten flesh in her crotch.

Trying to keep her discomfort from showing, she carries the beer tray...passing out beers...from one to the next....seeing most of them are distracted by the football game on the large screen TV. They chatter endlessly and loudly about the game. She receives a pat on the ass, then another.

With only two more beers to distribute, a heavily overweight black man... slides a hand to her thigh, holding her in place. She winces as his hand squeezes her welts. She pauses....forcing a smile down at him.

"Hmm....lil sweetie...let me see dat pussy..."

He slides his hand up her thighs. She whimpers as her thighs are forced apart, his hand up to her sore puffy slit. Her eyes roll around in her head as his hand scrapes against the red swollen flesh and she realizes his hand is being coated with the drippings from the other man.

His eyes lift slowly to hers, a grin on his face. She blushes deep red, seeing he knows. Her eyes soften, silently pleading with him, but his grin turns evil, his hand rubbing roughly between her legs. She feels his hand slime with mixture of cum and her juices.

Her hand reaches to steady the beer still on the tray, his rubbing becoming brisker, rougher. She groans, rising on her toes, but helpless to move. Eyes turn as other men hear her.

"This whore is full of cum!!!" he roars.

Everyone turns, staring at her.

The black faces stare at her, their white eyeballs, their wide white toothy smiles. She gulps, wriggling like a worm on a hook.

"Who'd you fuck honey?"

She whimpers uncertainly, his hand still squeezing, rubbing. All the eyes on her, she squirms, uncertain if she needs to answer, or is expected to. Her eyes roam the room, realizing she can't recall who...she fucked in the kitchen.

"I ...I ...don't......don't ....remember."

The men roar.

"All black men look the same to you whore?"

Laughter erupts.

"Well then ...you won't know will you!??"

The heavy black man laughs, holding her thighs. He slides forward in his chair and undoes his fly. Still holding the beer on the tray, her eyes glance wildly around the room...seeing only a blur. She feels her hips pulled down over his legs, straddling him, the thick muscle, soft between her thighs. His hands slide her back and forth, the juicy mixture oozing from her pussy, lubricating his cock.

She grabs the two beers by the necks, and drops the tray by her side. Lap dancing him, his cock hardens, stiffening and then popping in to her pussy, his cock erect, stretching her pussy lips wide. She rides him like a cowgirl, head bobbing...arms out... holding the beers...afraid of dropping them...the tray waving below her waist in her other arm.

"Ohh...Ohhh..OHHhhh..." her head bobs and snaps as he forces her to ride him.

"DAyyyy-umm....mothuhfucka----sloppy seconds boys!..."

The room roars.

"OOOHHHHfffffffuuuuuuuccckkkkkkkk!!!!"

With a bellow, he tilts his head back and spurts cum into her with a series of explosive shudders.

Her ears ringing from the ride, she feels him soften and relax inside her. The men begin clapping and cheering sarcastically. His hands relax around her waist, and she gradually slides from his lap, in an awkward shy, embarrassed way. Her thighs tighten together to hold the cum, despite the painful chaffing of her sore red crotch.

"BEEER!!BEERR!!"

She gasps, having forgotten the beer in her hand. Moaning, she tries to walk, wincing at the pain, feeling the dripping inside her thighs. She walks a few steps before feeling it begin to leak, hands the beers quickly to two men, and turns.

"WHORE!!!!"

She hears Master's voice, gulps...looks at Him...sees his angry glare go from her to the man. She sees the man's cock soft, but still erect, dripping cum.

"Ohhhh....i..i'm sorry,...I forgot sir."

She pushes her hair back....and kneeling...between his thighs....still holding the tray, leans forward...mouthing the dripping cock, groaning and moaning as she sucks the scum from his cock.

The blonde's head bobbing in the black mans crotch...sucking the cum from his cock. All the eyes in the room watch her, until an exciting play happens in the game on the TV. They all roar. She feels the man's hand cup her head, holding her face down on his cock.

The buzz from the play subsides, but the man's fingers entwine in her hair, holding her face prisoner in his crotch.

"Hey you fucking whore!!! We need chips and some more wings!!"

She feels a boot kick her in the butt. Still the man holding her face to his lap will not let her go.

"You fucking selfish whore, thinking only of yourself...wanting to suck black men's cum. Get up and get us some fucking food."

Master kicks her again on the soft bruised butt cheeks.

She manages to push her face free, to stop the awful bruising kicks, her butt cheeks so bruised and sore, she is in constant pain. She pushes her self up, eyes down in shame. Her face cruelly slapped as she rises.

SLLLLLAAAP!!

Her head jerks....she stumbles, almost falling on the heavy man.

"GET MORE food you lazy fucking bitch!!!"

She scurries out to the kitchen , dripping cum down her thighs, her mouth starchy and dry from sucking cocks, her butt welted and sore from His kicks, her pussy red, swollen sore and painful with each movement of her legs.

Wincing, she bends, pulling the chicken wing tray from the oven...hurriedly placing wings in bowls...feeling hands cupping her waist again. She moans.

"Don't get up," the voice sternly orders.

She freezes obediently, her face down over the open oven door. The strong hands pull her back. She feels the rock hard cock press against her anal hole. She gasps.

"Whew...are you a tight lil' bitch!"

Still bent over, afraid to move, she feels him withdraw. She holds her position bent over, afraid to move. She hears him hawwwk and spit on her anal rim. She gasps again, feeling his cock head placed again against her, rubbing into the gooey glob of spit on her rectum.

The rock hard cock presses...then...pops in. She gasps as the cock grinds inside her. The man moans, pulling her back and forth...the cock grinding inside her.

"Nice ass you fucking cunt"

Her head lolling back and forth bent over and helpless like rag doll for him.

Her head down, hair flopping around her face, she hears him laugh.

"Let's go deliver the chicken."

He lifts her up. She somehow manages to hold on to the tray loaded with chicken.

"Lets go," he chuckles.

He frog marches her out into the living room, partially bent over, holding on to the tray of chicken, his cock grinding inside her anus. She groans as she is marched out...head down submissively... almost carried. She hears titters and laughter and clapping as she is marched out into the room. Hair flopping down over her eyes prevents her from seeing.

She finds her face over the thighs of a man she cannot otherwise see.

"Ask him if he would like some chicken," the voice behind her orders.

She gasps,moaning, and he shakes her, his cock grinding in and out painfully.

"OHHh......ohh..." she winces ..trying to speak, "w-would you like some...ch-ch-chicken sir?"

The room laughs.

"I think I will honey."

She feels a hand pat her head like she is a dog.

The man marches her around the room, forcing her to ask each man if he would like some chicken. All the time his cock is hard inside her, filling her anus.

Beyond humiliation, she is marched back to the kitchen.

"Set the tray down , you lil' white tramp."

She obeys, without rising, sliding the tray on to the table. He then slides her on to the table, her face bumping against boxes, glasses, and dirty plates, until her waist bumps up against the edge of the table.

"Beg me to fill your ass cunt...."

She moans helplessly. She feels her hair gripped on the top of her head, and her head pulled back, arched painfully.

"I said...beg me to fill your ass, cunt."

"Uhhh....Uhhh..." she moans, her body contorted painfully, "Uhh...puh-leeze...fill...my ass.........sir..with..with your....cum...please!!??"

She hears a chuckle, her head is shaken by the hair, "BEG MORE."

She groans.

"PLEASE FILL MY ASS...SIR!!!? Please?"

"Okay whore."

He begins pumping against her, thrusting in to her ass with rough brutal strokes, her waist pinned against the table.

Then, he groans, and inside her ripped anus...she feels his cum....spurting.

Her head still shaken as he groans.....bellows....and moans, "OHH-hhhh yeah...ohhh-hhhhhyeaahh-hhhhh!"

He drops her hair, her face falling with a clunk face down on the table. She feels him withdraw with a pop. She groans, exhausted and used, face down on the table, until she feels a loud slap on her bruised ass cheek.

SLLLAAAP!!

"C'mon...Clean me whore!!"

She groans, her body aching from every joint, every muscle, every pore. She tries to push herself up.

"WE gonna get some fucking chips or what!!!!!!!???"